Jul 31 - BREAKING: Don Lemon says people basically shouldn’t be allowed to live!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+22  71
21 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

2 months ago '19        #1
4821 page views
215 comments

Cowboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3254 3 K  Slaps total: 545 545
Jul 31 - BREAKING: Don Lemon says people basically shouldn’t be allowed to live!

If they don’t get the vaccine

Propaganda???

Last edited by Cowboy; 07-31-2021 at 05:59 PM..
+23   

best
worst
215 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #2
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91841 91 K  Slaps total: 24472 24 K
 Cowboy said

Communism???

Communism is a political and economic ideology that positions itself in opposition to liberal democracy and capitalism, advocating instead for a classless system in which the means of production are owned communally and private property is nonexistent or severely curtailed.

We live in America, the biggest capitalist country on Earth where damn near everything is privately owned. What in this video mentions anything related to communism?
+27   

2 months ago '19        #3
Cowboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 Ymmot said

Communism is a political and economic ideology that positions itself in opposition to liberal democracy and capitalism, advocating instead for a classless system in which the means of production are owned communally and private property is nonexistent or severely curtailed.

We live in America, the biggest capitalist country on Earth where damn near everything is privately owned. What in this video mentions anything related to communism?
You right, overreaction. I should have said it feels like communist propaganda. Do you not think this is reaching? It isn’t even FDA approved??
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #4
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91841 91 K  Slaps total: 24472 24 K
 Cowboy said
You right, overreaction. I should have said it feels like communist propaganda. Do you not think this is reaching? It isn’t even FDA approved??
FDA approval means you need the government to tell you it's safe. Do you really trust the government that much? I trust the research scientists, medical experts, and doctors who have already said it's safe, I don't need the government to tell me something is safe.

What Don Lemon is saying is bullsh*t. People shouldn't be discriminated against just because they don't care about their health. But everyone should be wearing a mask in public. There should definitely be a mask mandate. There may come a point where unvaccinated people become a health risk to the general public though.

2 months ago '17        #5
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 102805 102 K  Slaps total: 30815 30 K
You shouldn't be allowed to say this on national tv
+49   

2 months ago '19        #6
 LostTenets said
“People who haven’t received the vaccine yet should be ready to face consequences” should be as far as these reporters can and should go.

I don’t fw this clip at all
+10   

2 months ago '06        #7
AdotMdot 
Props total: 2781 2 K  Slaps total: 414 414
 Cowboy said
“People who haven’t received the vaccine yet should be ready to face consequences” should be as far as these reporters can and should go.

I don’t fw this clip at all
consequences
+19   

2 months ago '17        #8
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 112267 112 K  Slaps total: 13093 13 K
What a plot twist. So the Republicans were the good guys all along?
+50   

2 months ago '08        #9
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11817 11 K  Slaps total: 1844 1 K
 Ymmot said

US is Communists, especially when they bailed out the Auto Industry. In true capitalism those companies should of died a long time ago. US used to make sh*tty TVs, then they tried suing Japan since they were getting their a*s kicked. This is nothing but bullsh*t.

Last edited by stead21; 07-31-2021 at 04:40 PM..
+15   

2 months ago '04        #10
CentsCuZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9040 9 K  Slaps total: 2350 2 K
This is the type of stuff people say when they have no knowledge of history or the implications of such approaches.
+21   

2 months ago '04        #11
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 16350 16 K  Slaps total: 14001 14 K
 Ymmot said
FDA approval means you need the government to tell you it's safe. Do you really trust the government that much? I trust the research scientists, medical experts, and doctors who have already said it's safe, I don't need the government to tell me something is safe.

What Don Lemon is saying is bullsh*t. People shouldn't be discriminated against just because they don't care about their health. But everyone should be wearing a mask in public. There should definitely be a mask mandate. There may come a point where unvaccinated people become a health risk to the general public though.
Interesting that you claim to trust doctors & scientists, yet you conveniently don't trust the inventor of mRNA tech, the honorable Dr. Robert Malone.

I wonder why...
+15   

2 months ago '04        #12
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 16350 16 K  Slaps total: 14001 14 K
 CentsCuZ said
This is the type of stuff people say when they have no knowledge of history or the implications of such approaches.
If CNN had any balls and an iota of a moral compass, they'd fine and suspend Dom Lemon for spewing this reprehensible rhetoric.
+14   

2 months ago '19        #13
skippa 
Props total: 10562 10 K  Slaps total: 1452 1 K
 LostTenets said
FR!!

I hope that's a deep fake.

These MFer's trying to take over the Trumpet's title for most ridiculous morons.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #14
hily 
Props total: 3360 3 K  Slaps total: 494 494
if you don't care about the good of the community why should you be a part of it? think that's the logic.
If you don't like it, leave isn't that the way it goes and you arent a patriot if you don't love America and every bit of it, right?

2 months ago '19        #15
 CentsCuZ said
YES! THANK YOU!

These mf's just dont care anymore..its like they have jets gassed up and ready to leave America at any given moment sh*t hits the fan.

They are just throwing fuel on the fire at this point.

2 months ago '13        #16
solidsnake1864 
Props total: 10447 10 K  Slaps total: 2911 2 K
 Cowboy said
Don Lemon says people shouldn't be allowed to live!

Communism???

Ironically this is what half the planet thinks about the gay f*g**ts.

When will they find a vaccine for homos*xuality
+13   

2 months ago '18        #17
milkdudz 
Props total: 3713 3 K  Slaps total: 1738 1 K
 Ymmot said

How can the government push a vaccine on their people that they themselves haven't approved?

2 months ago '17        #18
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 22093 22 K  Slaps total: 12212 12 K
How you a black man talking negatively about people saging individual and civil liberties are important
+14   

2 months ago '15        #19
TheChosen1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5588 5 K  Slaps total: 1574 1 K
 Cowboy said

Communism???

He needs to go to a pride parade n shut the fu*k up don lemon is top 3 worst newscasters on tv. His takes dnt even make sense dudes been around white mfers so long he damn near keeps theyre tlking points to his heart.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #20
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 53216 53 K  Slaps total: 11531 11 K
Op that “Still Standing” retard

2 months ago '05        #21
240sx 
Props total: 5803 5 K  Slaps total: 1393 1 K
This clowns going to get his a*s beat
+7   

2 months ago '04        #22
ddash 
Props total: 50095 50 K  Slaps total: 3684 3 K
One of Us ,One of Us,One of US
All the vaxxers keep saying lol

Nothing about covid is organic and this dividing and push is getting real weird.
+13   

2 months ago '12        #23
daman729 
Props total: 71358 71 K  Slaps total: 2964 2 K
This sh*t is a test run. Im tellin ya smh.
+14   

2 months ago '20        #24
Zone6 
Props total: 806 806  Slaps total: 539 539
 TheLastNonEarth said
What a plot twist. So the Republicans were the good guys all along?
Lesser of two evils for sure

2 months ago '21        #25
GoldenKnight 
Props total: 3638 3 K  Slaps total: 2196 2 K
Don Lemon acts like he's Malcolm X when it's cameras are on but spreads his cheeks for a white man when they are off. He's a piece of sh*t
+27   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  53
Would u drip in these dame dolla adidas NMD_R2
47 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+25online now  43
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
199 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  34
Image(s) inside Black Phone Poster Reveals Ethan Hawke’s Terrifying Villain
44 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  24
Sep 24 - Japanese yakuza boss Satoru Nomura sentenced to death for ordering mu..
121 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy