Pop Smoke, Obasi Jackson - Bad Boys (Dior OG Verse)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '15        #1
440 page views
15 comments

Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x183
Props total: 149476 149 K  Slaps total: 18396 18 K
Pop Smoke, Obasi Jackson - Bad Boys (Dior OG Verse)

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]
+2   

best
worst
15 comments

2 months ago '14        #2
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 81837 81 K  Slaps total: 27319 27 K

2 months ago '06        #3
Big Bear 
Props total: 45800 45 K  Slaps total: 9632 9 K
I failed

2 months ago '04        #4
brooklonsfinest 
Props total: 2441 2 K  Slaps total: 290 290
Song is nice for sure. Kudos to Obasi on this.

2 months ago '19        #5
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 10365 10 K  Slaps total: 12841 12 K
 brooklonsfinest said
Song is nice for sure. Kudos to Obasi on this.
Nah fu*k that n*gga Obasi

2 months ago '19        #6
MapleSyrup 
Props total: 1324 1 K  Slaps total: 275 275
 beamjawn said
Nah fu*k that n*gga Obasi
You ever met him back when you were in NY?

2 months ago '19        #7
 MapleSyrup said
You ever met him back when you were in NY?
Lol he look like one of them n*ggas who watched anime and play yu-gi-oh all day so nah

2 months ago '14        #8
iamlegend24 
Props total: 17000 17 K  Slaps total: 1641 1 K
 215Philly said

It's still his brother. And dude is a lot more talented than half of them trash a*s bk drill rappers

2 months ago '19        #9
 iamlegend24 said
It's still his brother. And dude is a lot more talented than half of them trash a*s bk drill rappers
There's certain family that's just not it. I'm telling you. Blood ain't thicker than water sometimes and that's what n*ggas tryna say. That's like your brother rattin on you and you decide to not be mad at him because he's your brother but lowkey the n*gga ratted on you and if it was any other n*gga he'd be gone so.. But hey maybe it's just me
+2   

2 months ago '14        #10
iamlegend24 
 beamjawn said
There's certain family that's just not it. I'm telling you. Blood ain't thicker than water sometimes and that's what n*ggas tryna say. That's like your brother rattin on you and you decide to not be mad at him because he's your brother but lowkey the n*gga ratted on you and if it was any other n*gga he'd be gone so.. But hey maybe it's just me
You can't compare this to that. This is his brother. Dude is gone now and all these n*ggas claim to be street n*ggas what did they do for pop when them n*ggas k*lled his a*s nothing n*ggas let there man die and ain't shoot or have guns on them when the sh*t happened? What them n*ggas even around for
+1   

2 months ago '18        #11
greyhova 
Props total: 5788 5 K  Slaps total: 388 388
 iamlegend24 said
You can't compare this to that. This is his brother. Dude is gone now and all these n*ggas claim to be street n*ggas what did they do for pop when them n*ggas k*lled his a*s nothing n*ggas let there man die and ain't shoot or have guns on them when the sh*t happened? What them n*ggas even around for
none of them were in cali with him he wasnt even allowed to be around gang members after he was released from jail

2 months ago '14        #12
iamlegend24 
 greyhova said
none of them were in cali with him he wasnt even allowed to be around gang members after he was released from jail
They were in Cali mike dee was in Cali his best friend what did he so nothing. It was other n*ggas there too them n*ggas was opertunist that's all n*ggas yours man but they don't check on your mother to see if she's ok after you die?

2 months ago '18        #13
greyhova 
 iamlegend24 said
They were in Cali mike dee was in Cali his best friend what did he so nothing. It was other n*ggas there too them n*ggas was opertunist that's all n*ggas yours man but they don't check on your mother to see if she's ok after you die?
mike dee is a basketball player/model not a gangster... none of the woos were there and thats common knowledge

2 months ago '14        #14
iamlegend24 
 greyhova said
mike dee is a basketball player/model not a gangster... none of the woos were there and thats common knowledge
So who was there detective? Since it's common knowledge

2 months ago '18        #15
greyhova 
 iamlegend24 said
So who was there detective? Since it's common knowledge
read the public details of the case you fu*king idiot there are several articles.. mike dee, some random bi*ch pop met that night, and his female photographer apexvisions were the only ones there with him even obasi himself said that

2 months ago '14        #16
iamlegend24 
 greyhova said
read the public details of the case you fu*king idiot there are several articles.. mike dee, some random bi*ch pop met that night, and his female photographer apexvisions were the only ones there with him even obasi himself said that
Ok detective good work detective good work. Like I said previous that's your man right? And you do nothing nothing at all not even put up a f*ght you a bi*ch to me sorry. And dude rep woo I don't want to hear that basketball playing sh*t

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  32
Image(s) inside How y’all feel about Dem Swangas 15s by Billie Eillish
114 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+179online now  28
Thoughts on money by Someone making 6 figures
188 comments