Opinion Article-Time To Play ‘Hardball’ With Unvaccinated. THEY’RE A MENACE TO SOCIETY.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

2 months ago '17        #1
400 page views
10 comments

Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 45786 45 K  Slaps total: 20478 20 K
Opinion Article-Time To Play ‘Hardball’ With Unvaccinated. THEY’RE A MENACE TO SOCIETY.

It’s bullsh*t articles and morons that think like this that let’s you know exactly where we are at in this country. Powder keg...

We were almost there.

That’s the most frustrating thing about the most recent announcement from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that even those who are fully vaccinated against the disease should return to wearing masks indoors in cities that are COVID-19 hot spots. It was only two months ago the CDC said we could put our masks away.

We were this close to getting this thing under control, to seeing one another smile, to cookouts, to visiting grandpa, to signing off Zoom, to normal. Now we see it all slipping away as inexorably as the tide going out. We return to masking up, hiding our faces like bank robbers.

Some of us are vexed with the CDC over its shifting guidelines, but you won’t get an amen from this corner. Scientists have to follow science, and if this is where the science leads, so be it. No, if you’re looking to apportion blame, blame the delta variant. And blame, too, those people who refused to wear masks or be vaccinated, and the public officials who seconded them. Blame the ones who said these were matters of “personal choice.” As if personal choice supersedes public interest.

And how often have we seen news stories about those same people, newly repentant and freshly contrite, their minds changed after coming nose to nose with their own mortality, courtesy of COVID?

“I thought it was a joke,” an Arkansas man named Lamonte Boyd recently told CBS News.

“I wish I could go back in time,” a Missouri man named Louie Michael told a local Fox affiliate.

“Having seen this up close and personal I’d encourage ALL of you to put politics and other concerns aside and get it,” a man named Mark Valentine declared on Facebook. Like his brother, Phil, a conservative radio host and vaccine skeptic in Tennessee, Mark was unvaccinated. At this writing, Phil is on a ventilator in critical condition, and Mark has changed his mind.

There is an old Southern expression: A hard head makes a soft behind. Translation: Your stubborn defiance will get you spanked.

Well, those people have been well and truly spanked. But the rest of us are being spanked, too. Falling infection numbers have hooked a U-turn. We face the prospect of returning to isolation, to ordering in and watching talk shows produced in spare rooms. One feels like Michael Corleone in “The Godfather: Part 3” — “Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!”

As has often been noted in this space, human beings are not wired to change their minds. To the contrary, 40 years of behavioral-sciences research tells us that when bad information gets stuck in human brains, it tends to stay there.

But the bad information now impeding vaccinations — i.e., they contain tracking devices, they were manufactured too quickly, it’s all a government hoax — is a literal matter of life and death. So let’s stop asking nicely. Let’s impose coercive measures. Just as children can’t go to school without proof of vaccination, adults shouldn’t be able to bank, shop or enter public gatherings without same.

Yes, that would be a drastic step. It would likely lead to a repeat of last year’s anti-mask unrest. Remember the siege of the Michigan statehouse? Remember the confrontations in restaurants and stores? It was not pleasant, and this go-round would likely be worse. But what other option do we have?

You do not endanger the lives of the many to humor the misconceptions of the few. They can’t or won’t change their minds. It’s time to recognize that.

And do it for them.

visit this link https://www.yahoo.com/new .. 202343470.html

Last edited by Obadiah1Verse18; 07-31-2021 at 12:45 PM..
+1   

best
worst
10 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16059 16 K  Slaps total: 10266 10 K
op momma plays with this hard d*ck and my balls

2 months ago '21        #3
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 3542 3 K  Slaps total: 1173 1 K
Leonard Pitts Jr. Is the name of the author. Someone needs to pay that pu**y a visit.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #4
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
Props total: 45786 45 K  Slaps total: 20478 20 K
 BlacksAndLatins said
op momma plays with this hard d*ck and my balls
Enjoy.

2 months ago '05        #5
SquirrelXss 
Props total: 8734 8 K  Slaps total: 2609 2 K
I seriously believe that one side of this country would attempt to do harm to the other side if they felt they had the societal backing and moral high ground.

Its getting worse with words like "domestic terrorist, enemy of the state" etc.

If they could justify it by using safety they would.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #6
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91596 91 K  Slaps total: 24337 24 K
 SquirrelXss said
I seriously believe that one side of this country would attempt to do harm to the other side if they felt they had the societal backing and moral high ground.

Its getting worse with words like "domestic terrorist, enemy of the state" etc.

If they could justify it by using safety they would.
Hell yeah, the trump supporters are definitely threatening to start a civil war. They keep pushing this anti vaccine propaganda and I'm pretty sure they're targeting black people to help get them to f*ght their war for them. If you go on pro trump sites they have been planning a war on the government ever since trump lost the election.

2 months ago '21        #7
GoldenKnight 
Props total: 3637 3 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
Didn't even read it this bi*ch is useless. Look bi*ch you wanna jab us up then come do it nobody stopping you. We'll take you to war there's more of us than there are you dumb fu*king useless bi*ch come and test me and mines I'll have your skin hole smoking.

2 months ago '10        #8
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 82826 82 K  Slaps total: 18290 18 K

We were this close to getting this thing under control, to seeing one another smile, to cookouts, to visiting grandpa, to signing off Zoom, to normal. Now we see it all slipping away as inexorably as the tide going out. We return to masking up, hiding our faces like bank robbers.

+1   

2 months ago '21        #9
GoldenKnight 
Props total: 3637 3 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
The vaccinated are super spreaders

+2   

2 months ago '18        #10
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 31328 31 K  Slaps total: 3499 3 K
 FRAZZELDRIP said
Leonard Pitts Jr. Is the name of the author. Someone needs to pay that pu**y a visit.
“Someone” as in someone besides YOUR pu**y a*s?

2 months ago '17        #11
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91596 91 K  Slaps total: 24337 24 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said
“Someone” as in someone besides YOUR pu**y a*s?
You know how pro censorship these anti vaxxers are, anything they can do to conceal the truth and keep people silent...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+68online now  23
Video inside Drake - Buffalo Freestyle Ft Benny The Butcher Official Audio
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+191online now  22
Video inside Fawkin’ MOOLIES!!!!
79 comments