Found a PS5 Console @ Meijer

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '04        #1
1238 page views
26 comments

Hyper_Intel 
Props total: 974 974  Slaps total: 70 70
Found a PS5 Console @ Meijer

Two Friday's ago I woke up to a tweet about a guy in Ohio finding a PS5 at Meijer. So I visited my local one, well 15mins from me in Indiana and found 1. The Electronics section dude had to call his manager then meet her in the back to open and retrieve it. He told me they get them in every other week or so. This was 7:30am btw, most are open 24hrs. A lady back there said, "Oh, we finally have these in huh?" as we walked to the front register, so I a*sume no one besides certain electronics section people know they even have them. I wouldn't call, just keep going to the Electronics section and asking them every week. I also bought the 2 year $80 warranty in case something happens to it. I told myself after all the online "drops" I'm not fu*kin with online anymore and would wait for in-store, since all outlets seem to let bots do as they wish.

Hope this helps you guys out.

Recommend some games to buy; I have Ratchet & Clank and MK11 so far. Grabbing Madden, MLB the Show & NBA2K. If I see Spiderman on sale I'll get that too. Gotham Knights looks good, can't wait for that!

Last edited by Hyper_Intel; 07-31-2021 at 11:21 AM..
+23   

best
worst
26 comments

2 months ago '05        #2
P-Hill 
Props total: 32156 32 K  Slaps total: 2119 2 K
Congrats

Returnal is $49 on the PS Store until Aug 5th. Highly recommend if you're into Rogue like games and want a challenge
+5   

2 months ago '04        #3
jsmooth-117 
Props total: 39800 39 K  Slaps total: 4073 4 K
Meijer.

There's no S
+2   

2 months ago '04        #4
Hyper_Intel  OP
 jsmooth-117 said
Meijer.

There's no S
What do you speak of...?
LOL!

2 months ago '08        #5
d3athb4dishonor 
Props total: 6580 6 K  Slaps total: 609 609
One of my boys got one in the Target restock. n*gga was so excited, he accidentally ordered 2. His girl about to fu*k him up when she see that transaction.
+7   

2 months ago '21        #6
Starfield  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1431 1 K  Slaps total: 118 118
congrats got mine at Meijers too very lowkey spot
+1   

2 months ago '05        #7
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 31094 31 K  Slaps total: 3986 3 K
Don't deny Demon Souls.... its a remaster, but its a classic game nonthelesss
+2   

2 months ago '17        #8
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 48133 48 K  Slaps total: 4033 4 K
CONGRATS! grab last of us 2. that 60fps ps5 update will make it prolly the best gaming experience youll ever have!

some fun indie joints are knockout city a fun a*s dodgeball game and fall guys
+2   

2 months ago '17        #9
Pretty Tone 
also sekiro ang ghosts of tshima are must haves.

cod cold war and warzone also fun
+2   

2 months ago '13        #10
hoodnurd 
Props total: 3048 3 K  Slaps total: 502 502
 Hyper_Intel said
Two Friday's ago I woke up to a tweet about a guy in Ohio finding a PS5 at Meijer. So I visited my local one, well 15mins from me in Indiana and found 1. The Electronics section dude had to call his manager then meet her in the back to open and retrieve it. He told me they get them in every other week or so. This was 7:30am btw, most are open 24hrs. A lady back there said, "Oh, we finally have these in huh?" as we walked to the front register, so I a*sume no one besides certain electronics section people know they even have them. I wouldn't call, just keep going to the Electronics section and asking them every week. I also bought the 2 year $80 warranty in case something happens to it. I told myself after all the online "drops" I'm not fu*kin with online anymore and would wait for in-store, since all outlets seem to let bots do as they wish.

Recommend some games to buy; I have Ratchet & Clank and MK11 so far. Grabbing Madden, MLB the Show & NBA2K. If I see Spiderman on sale I'll get that too. Gotham Knights looks good, can't wait for that!
Nice find you should wait on the sports games aside from the show I bought that on sale through the ps store I forgot how much but it’s great aside from missing that green threshold throwing to any bases no matter the caliber of player plus when I bat I dam near swing at everything lmao. Only reason I say wait on madden and 2k is cause they’re about to drop the year 22 games. Ghost is a great game r6 is cool and is on sale for $10 in most cases. Aside from all that the library isn’t too extensive but have fun.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #11
ddash 
Props total: 50085 50 K  Slaps total: 3684 3 K
Idk how people don't have them yet.Its literally been over 1000 restocks and stores do them weekly.

The easiest is costco and gamestop bundle

2 months ago '04        #12
Hyper_Intel  OP
 ddash said
Idk how people don't have them yet.Its literally been over 1000 restocks and stores do them weekly.

The easiest is costco and gamestop bundle
It's still difficult and they sell out quickly.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #13
Hyper_Intel  OP
 hoodnurd said
Nice find you should wait on the sports games aside from the show I bought that on sale through the ps store I forgot how much but it’s great aside from missing that green threshold throwing to any bases no matter the caliber of player plus when I bat I dam near swing at everything lmao. Only reason I say wait on madden and 2k is cause they’re about to drop the year 22 games. Ghost is a great game r6 is cool and is on sale for $10 in most cases. Aside from all that the library isn’t too extensive but have fun.
Yeah, I plan on waiting for the 22 sports games.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #14
Tupacpatel 
Props total: 3837 3 K  Slaps total: 1381 1 K
 Hyper_Intel said

Are you telling people about a ps5 you bought 2 weeks ago?

2 months ago '05        #15
projectd06 
Props total: 30955 30 K  Slaps total: 7431 7 K
I'll be searching for one pretty soon here finally got a big stupid expensive 4k TV, so time to get a 4k player and at that point should just skip that and buy a PS5, still not any games I must have though.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #16
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10153 10 K  Slaps total: 1871 1 K
 Hyper_Intel said

Grats on securing yours pimp

JimDinO77 said
Don't deny Demon Souls.... its a remaster, but its a classic game nonthelesss
Remake**

Tupacpatel said

He’s telling people where and how he got it. Devils in the details
+3   

2 months ago '04        #17
Hyper_Intel  OP
 Tupacpatel said

LOL, you a*s! I've been traveling, haven't had time to jump on here, so yeah, two weeks ago sucka!
+1   

2 months ago '17        #18
Pretty Tone 
 projectd06 said
I'll be searching for one pretty soon here finally got a big stupid expensive 4k TV, so time to get a 4k player and at that point should just skip that and buy a PS5, still not any games I must have though.
i was forced to buy a 4k tv a couple months ago my dog broke my sh*t. was hot as fu*k then immediately got over on how fire it was. didnt realize how much of a difference it would actually make. started giving him mad extra treats and human food
+3   

2 months ago '21        #19
Dreamcast 
Props total: 6532 6 K  Slaps total: 1527 1 K
slapped for warranty cop

2 months ago '08        #20
606robin 
Props total: 12622 12 K  Slaps total: 879 879
 d3athb4dishonor said
One of my boys got one in the Target restock. n*gga was so excited, he accidentally ordered 2. His girl about to fu*k him up when she see that transaction.
Why? Tell that bi*ch we gonna flip the extra. With an extra $300 in net profit Use it to take a grateful bi*ch out for a meal and some dicccccuh

+2   

2 months ago '15        #21
Sleezymcman 
Props total: 5370 5 K  Slaps total: 1229 1 K
Wtf is a meijers.
+3   

2 months ago '05        #22
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 99223 99 K  Slaps total: 12807 12 K
 Sleezymcman said
Wtf is a meijers.
It's a Midwest spot in Michigan and Ohio.

And to the guy saying it's easy to get a PS5, if you still can't causally walk into a store and buy one.

Then it's not easy to cop one then.
+2   

2 months ago '10        #23
KJHARDY 
Props total: 28175 28 K  Slaps total: 3687 3 K
 Pretty Tone said
also sekiro ang ghosts of tshima are must haves.

cod cold war and warzone also fun
New console for old games
+1   

2 months ago '05        #24
nigelmes1 
Props total: 5011 5 K  Slaps total: 784 784
Congrats! I’ve literally never seen a PS5 in stores. Check out that Ratchet & Clank when the price drops
+1   

2 months ago '05        #25
projectd06 
Props total: 30955 30 K  Slaps total: 7431 7 K
 Pretty Tone said
i was forced to buy a 4k tv a couple months ago my dog broke my sh*t. was hot as fu*k then immediately got over on how fire it was. didnt realize how much of a difference it would actually make. started giving him mad extra treats and human food
Lmao man its unreal how well they show colors, any movie with great animation is worth rewatching, even not in 4k, I rewatched a few blue rays and its impressive.

I know your dogs confused as hell right now, like "Man this dude went from yelling at me to making it rain food" he doesnt know how to feel lol.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside BMF: Black Mafia Family - Season 1 | Discussion Thread (Starz)
135 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+38online now  21
Asap Rocky let Rihanna know her pus-y belonged to him 9 years ago
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-19online now  16
Slim Jesus Jr
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside SMACK/URL - Summer Madness XI [DISCUSSION THREAD] (4PM ET x CAFFEINE x ..
1527 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy