Jul 30 - BREAKING NEWS: Bill Gates Never Mentioned Killing us Via Population Control.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '08        #1
3112 page views
116 comments

DjLube  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1314 1 K  Slaps total: 298 298
Jul 30 - BREAKING NEWS: Bill Gates Never Mentioned k*lling us Via Population Control.

visit this link https://www.reuters.com/a .. -idUSKBN29Y20D

This is getting ridiculous dude never said he wanted to take us out via vaccination and if he did I want somebody to post the video. This might be one of the greatest examples of The Mandela Effect in our history!

best
worst
116 comments

2 months ago '06        #2
itzadirtyworld 
Props total: 5129 5 K  Slaps total: 1480 1 K

Start @ 4:30
+18   

2 months ago '11        #3
GravityEraser52 
Props total: 9644 9 K  Slaps total: 1279 1 K
He said he wanted to stop population growth. Who the fu*k is he or his pale pig faced wife to say who or what can have kids?

This covid sh*t is bio-terrorism flat out, and satan, bill, and whoever else is invested in this sh*t knew this from the jump...

said that back in 2017

Looks like this was all planned:

Bio terrorism - A biological attack, or bioterrorism, is the intentional release of viruses, bacteria, or other germs that can sicken or k*ll people, livestock, or crops. Bacillus anthracis, the bacteria that causes anthrax, is one of the most likely agents to be used in a biological attack.

But bill and the experts are just trying to save the world and get us back to normal right? Can't be about the money huh? He gets more money buys up more farmland, wonder what he going to do with all that? This sh*t is a BIG AZZ joke, but ain't a damn thang funny tho.

Bill Gates: My ‘best investment’ turned $10 billion into $200 billion worth of economic benefit

Investing in global health organizations aimed at increasing access to vaccines created a 20-to-1 return in economic benefit, billionaire Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist Bill Gates told CNBC on Wednesday.

Last edited by GravityEraser52; 07-31-2021 at 02:00 AM..
+32   

2 months ago '16        #4
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 107971 107 K  Slaps total: 21086 21 K
 itzadirtyworld said

Germ games
+1   

2 months ago '09        #5
ShadyVsEminem 
Props total: 16918 16 K  Slaps total: 3310 3 K
 GravityEraser52 said
He said he wanted to stop population growth. Who the fu*k is he or his pale pig faced wife to say who or what can have kids?

This covid sh*t is bio-terrorism flat out, and satan, bill, and whoever else is invested in this sh*t knew this from the jump...
said that back in 2017

Bio terrorism - A biological attack, or bioterrorism, is the intentional release of viruses, bacteria, or other germs that can sicken or k*ll people, livestock, or crops. Bacillus anthracis, the bacteria that causes anthrax, is one of the most likely agents to be used in a biological attack.

But bill and the experts are just trying to save the world and get us back to normal right? Can't be about the money huh? He gets more money buys up more farmland, wonder what he going to do with all that? This sh*t is a BIG AZZ joke, but ain't a damn thang funny tho.

Bill Gates: My ‘best investment’ turned $10 billion into $200 billion worth of economic benefit

Investing in global health organizations aimed at increasing access to vaccines created a 20-to-1 return in economic benefit, billionaire Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist Bill Gates told CNBC on Wednesday.

Maybe it is none of his business but the world is getting over populated and resources(such as small things like drinking water) will be stretched to the limit sooner or later
+3   

2 months ago '11        #6
0ddJoB 
Props total: 4622 4 K  Slaps total: 3160 3 K
 ShadyVsEminem said
Maybe it is none of his business but the world is getting over populated and resources(such as small things like drinking water) will be stretched to the limit sooner or later
Then take out yourself and your family for everyone else
+16   

2 months ago '16        #7
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42528 42 K  Slaps total: 4491 4 K
 ShadyVsEminem said
It's everyone's business. If you live on this planet you will feel the knock on effects of overpopulation, climate change and depleting vital resources.

What is interesting is how those who are most upset with the concept of a lower population growth rate are often the same people who bemoan any policies or social welfare initiatives proposed to make life easier for the average person. Almost as if they get a kick out of watching people suffer...

Last edited by 00010111; 07-31-2021 at 11:59 AM..
+16   

2 months ago '11        #8
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 50328 50 K  Slaps total: 4310 4 K
 GravityEraser52 said

said that back in 2017

Bill Gates: My Ďbest investmentí turned $10 billion into $200 billion worth of economic benefit

sounding like a true tin foil genius. Get this thru yíall heads Billionaires donít want less people on earth because it means LESS PEOPLE BUYING THEIR sh*t AND THEREFORE LESS PROFIT

That being said, Gates foundation governments has been working with other world governments to introduce contraception and s*x education in developing parts of the world where people have 10 kids to help with farm labor or because children donít usually live past 10 in that part of the world. Not saying itís his job to say who should have kids and how many, but when sh*t like this goes unchecked, countries like my own Haiti end up with 11 million people crammed on one side of the island with no infrastructure and agricultural security when at most those resources can only sustain a population around the 4 million mark.

whatíll usually end up happening tho is as countries move into first world markets populations drop because it ultimately becomes more expensive to live and raise families. I.E. both my Haitian parents have 8+ siblings on each side, my parents only have 2 kids, and the way itís looking financially Iíll end up with 2 kids max.

but yea dawg, itís about resource allocation, bill gates ainít harvesting African fetuses for adrynochrome. Yet.
+8   

2 months ago '15        #9
Black Larry 
Props total: 15386 15 K  Slaps total: 1339 1 K
Overpopulation concept annoys me because of how wasteful ppl are. The stats on how much resources get wasted. There is no Overpopulation. Things are controlled like the diamond business. Business is business. You have a area where tons of food are literally wasted and you also have areas where there is famine. Fck bill gates. Water can be cleaned but im sure it's at a price. When your rich at some point you want sovereignty. Bill funds the cdc and was a part of Monsanto. That man uses the word depopulation because it's a clean way of saying we need to euthanize the ppl he wants to euthanize. sh*t his goal might be working it was more deaths than births in my country at least.
+10   

2 months ago '08        #10
DjLube  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 itzadirtyworld said

If you watch my video he fluidly explains this though. He's not talking about k*lling people.
+5   

2 months ago '08        #11
 WhiteCrimeNews said
Another 10 yr+ inactive account that all of sudden became active.to spread propaganda. Lol@ your nipsy avi. Is that part of your disguise Mr. DjLube?
Nipsey Avi? This isn't a way to spread propaganda lol. That comment alone is what's wrong in America. Everybody thinks anything and everything is somebody trying to get over. Like dude up there said what does a billionaire stand to gain from k*lling a bunch of people. He's in no mortal danger of running low on resources. The best way to k*ll people is to just not feed them and let them starve out lol. You cats read to many comics. In my video he thoroughly explains what he meant by vaccines. Watch it and understand it.

2 months ago '21        #12
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11774 11 K  Slaps total: 2669 2 K
 Black Larry said
Overpopulation concept annoys me because of how wasteful ppl are. The stats on how much resources get wasted. There is no Overpopulation. Things are controlled like the diamond business. Business is business. You have a area where tons of food are literally wasted and you also have areas where there is famine. Fck bill gates. Water can be cleaned but im sure it's at a price. When your rich at some point you want sovereignty. Bill funds the cdc and was a part of Monsanto. That man uses the word depopulation because it's a clean way of saying we need to euthanize the ppl he wants to euthanize. sh*t his goal might be working it was more deaths than births in my country at least.
Absolutely. Resource distribution is the real issue.

Population control just happens to be the easier solution.

Get people to stop popping out 12 kids to alleviate the impact on a poor country's resources and infrastructure.

Its simply much easier than convincing other business leaders, like Monsanto, to do the right thing. Its more cost effective than Bill Gates providing these countries a perpetual supply of clean water and food. And lastly, Bill can't make governments act, and the integrity and effectiveness of state governments are crucial to long-term development.
+2   

2 months ago '08        #13
Newsweek: CDC Director Says There Will Be No Federal Vaccine Mandate, Says She 'Understands Pushback'.

+1   

2 months ago '06        #14
Kingme 
Props total: 20126 20 K  Slaps total: 3549 3 K
 0ddJoB said
Then take out yourself and your family for everyone else
Why? We got Boxden trolls and Republicans finessing dumb a*ses to die by not get vaccinated or wear masks. No need for buddy to take himself and his family out when you got hillbillies, "christian" conservatives, and meth heads out here getting led to the slaughter
+2   

2 months ago '15        #15
The South 
Props total: 30151 30 K  Slaps total: 3924 3 K
Oh man they coming.. BX gets sensitive when you tell them people should stop having kids. They take it personal like you mean only a certain type should have kids. Because they think everyone on BX racist. Or they get wet at the chance to play the victim.

Daily examples get posted of people who shouldn’t have had kids. Like that bi*ch with the eyebrows that let her 12 year old get pregnant. Y’all wanna say you can’t tell that mom she shouldn’t have had that kid who got pregnant at 12, but don’t give a fu*k about that 12 year old little girl or the baby she birthed. We should have probably cut her parents ability to procreate off. They clearly didn’t give this woman the tools to properly raise a child. Whole bloodline in fact shoulda been eliminated long before that 12 year old got pregnant. But BX woulda been at that party they were throwing for the 12 and 24 year old parents to be.
+5   

2 months ago '15        #16
The South 
Props total: 30151 30 K  Slaps total: 3924 3 K
What’s funny is anti vaxxers calling vaccinated people lab rats when they the fu*king control group for the vaccinated. I can literally tell if my vaccine is working by comparing myself to the stats of the unvaccinated.

Ain’t gonna find me in the hospital after 20 days of praying 5 times a day to stay alive, trying to convince people to get vaccinated. Ain’t gonna find my girl or my momma asking people to get vaccinated after I die. Good luck to the women of the fu*king clown a*s BXers who gonna die or get hit with that looooooong d*ck covid, turn your lungs into chop suey.
+2   

2 months ago '11        #17
GravityEraser52 
 Broseph Stalin said
sounding like a true tin foil genius. Get this thru yíall heads Billionaires donít want less people on earth because it means LESS PEOPLE BUYING THEIR sh*t AND THEREFORE LESS PROFIT

That being said, Gates foundation governments has been working with other world governments to introduce contraception and s*x education in developing parts of the world where people have 10 kids to help with farm labor or because children donít usually live past 10 in that part of the world. Not saying itís his job to say who should have kids and how many, but when sh*t like this goes unchecked, countries like my own Haiti end up with 11 million people crammed on one side of the island with no infrastructure and agricultural security when at most those resources can only sustain a population around the 4 million mark.

whatíll usually end up happening tho is as countries move into first world markets populations drop because it ultimately becomes more expensive to live and raise families. I.E. both my Haitian parents have 8+ siblings on each side, my parents only have 2 kids, and the way itís looking financially Iíll end up with 2 kids max.

but yea dawg, itís about resource allocation, bill gates ainít harvesting African fetuses for adrynochrome. Yet.
Man shut the fu*k up quoting me trying kick knowledge. I answered the thread question with facts you ignorant MF! Everything I posted was straight out of the horses mouth you dingbat, you might of realized that if you took bill gates d*ck out ya mouth for a moment. Don't come and try to twist up my words dude... That's hoe sh*t, and everything going on in this world isn't done for profit, so miss me with the whole what the billionaires are thinking sh*t... You sound like a fu*king benson! You'd prob massage bill gates nuts while feeding him grapes if you could huh bi*ch?

And Hoe. I don't follow all that Q bullsh*t, so don't come at me talking about adrenochrome or adrynochrome as you spelled it smart guy. But since you want to talk about werido sh*t, I bet you a healthy Haitian teenager with a great heart, set of kidneys, and powerful lungs, is worth more than their weight in gold to a dying corpse of a billionaire who needs some fresh organs to extend his life. But that's too sci-fi huh we've never heard of heart, lung, or kidney transplants huh benson?

You're a jake and don't know the evil men do, you want to believe in a fairytale that money is some magical righteous thing that's going to save humanity. If only we just listen to billionaires, Mr. Science and all the smarter than us Experts huh benson? But you're mistaken & you'll prob have to learn that the hard way tho... you stubborn n*ggas always do.

Oh and you have no rank over here, so you words mean nothing to me. And for the unnecessary disrespect:
until you choke
+1   

2 months ago '20        #18
blackpillblack 
Props total: 12353 12 K  Slaps total: 5386 5 K
He comes from a family of eugenicist.. the guy is synonymous to a new age Joseph Mangele.. Dont’ for one second think his philanthropies is about being a good person.

With that said.. yes covid is a bio weaponish thing, and yes they do have antidotes to it…. Just use your logic.. which route they would take.. if they wanted to depulated i can think of a million much better ways to do it without you idiots even knowing what hit you..

Last edited by blackpillblack; 07-31-2021 at 10:16 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '11        #19
0ddJoB 
Props total: 4622 4 K  Slaps total: 3160 3 K
 Kingme said
Why? We got Boxden trolls and Republicans finessing dumb a*ses to die by not get vaccinated or wear masks. No need for buddy to take himself and his family out when you got hillbillies, "christian" conservatives, and meth heads out here getting led to the slaughter
So you deserve to live but the people different from u dont

2 months ago '11        #20
GravityEraser52 
 ShadyVsEminem said
You can fit the entire population of the WORLD in Texas literally... The world population of 7 billion people can fit in the state of Texas with 2.3 acres/person.

So miss me the overpopulation theory.

This is a situation of greed and control in it's most ruthless and vile form. That's why God said the Love of Money is the root to all evil. Money is a tool of oppressions, it gives you the illusion of joy until you have enough of it and realize the true currency of the world is Control of the masses. This what God say's about the rich man: Luke 18:25 - For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
How are they going to pull that off?
Another scripture for the big bad Rich man:

James 5:1 - 5:6 - 1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.

3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, cried: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.

5 Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.

6 Ye have condemned and k*lled the just; and he doth not resist you.

God said populate, not Depopulate the earth. No man walking the earth has the right to deny a soul of decent life just because they have more money, and people hate on God, but I bet in his Kingdom, not One person will be homeless or starving.
+6   

2 months ago '19        #21
ITL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 4803 4 K  Slaps total: 576 576
 itzadirtyworld said

Dont forget about the 1997 interview in JFK jr’s magazine too

2 months ago '21        #22
GoldenKnight 
Props total: 3637 3 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K
What Bill Gates meant by that statement was he determined that in 3rd world countries the birth rates are so high because a lot of kids die before adulthood so women are having like 8 kids but if you make them healthier with vaccinations the birth rates drops. It actually makes sense but what I can't figure out is why the big push in the west to get the experimental mRNA shots? Our birth rates are already below the positive population line so I'm unsure what his end game is with this one.

2 months ago '05        #23
projectd06 
Props total: 30853 30 K  Slaps total: 7411 7 K
Here we go

2 months ago '17        #24
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18617 18 K  Slaps total: 5653 5 K
 GravityEraser52 said

said that back in 2017

Bill Gates: My Ďbest investmentí turned $10 billion into $200 billion worth of economic benefit

That part
+4   

2 months ago '17        #25
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 112263 112 K  Slaps total: 13091 13 K
Does he have to be stroking a hairless cat on his lap while raising his pinky for people to see what's going on here?

Look at the smile after he predicts the 2nd wave:

Otherwise, great detective work OP. He didn't say he wanted to k*ll people, so he's not going to do it. In the history of mankind, there's never been an evil plan hatched with good intentions as the cover.. there's never been a 'trojan horse' type of event EVER. I'm not even sure where the phrase 'Trojan horse' comes from.

Last edited by TheLastNonEarth; 07-31-2021 at 10:55 AM..
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+67online now  29
Video inside Drake - Buffalo Freestyle Ft Benny The Butcher Official Audio
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28
Image(s) inside Apples creativity died with Steve Jobs