BGG Tells the Story of Jay-Z Offer Supreme a Job.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '11        #1
1191 page views
16 comments

GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 68768 68 K  Slaps total: 12888 12 K
BGG Tells the Story of Jay-Z Offer Supreme a Job.

just trying to entertain.. thank you.
visit this link https://www.youtube.com/c .. LTijg/featured
+7   

best
worst
16 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
Knucklez 
Props total: 43934 43 K  Slaps total: 4139 4 K
"I put Preme in my truck told him leave them streets alone
I predicted jail would happen sh*t I tried to put him on"

+18   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '20        #3
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 25713 25 K  Slaps total: 4449 4 K
Preme was a dumb fu*k and a coke head

He thought he was too big to work for Hov, look at you now you fu*k

No wonder Fat Cat had to bring in a cat from Brooklyn to manage his empire on the outside
+12   

2 months ago '16        #4
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 79713 79 K  Slaps total: 8758 8 K
It all fell apart when the younger generation didn’t give af bout the supreme team no more it was all history by the time they were growing up
+5   

2 months ago '20        #5
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 14315 14 K  Slaps total: 995 995
 ProfessionalDon said
Preme was a dumb fu*k and a coke head

He thought he was too big to work for Hov, look at you now you fu*k

No wonder Fat Cat had to bring in a cat from Brooklyn to manage his empire on the outside
Whale dam...
+3   

2 months ago '20        #6
LordGimmeASign 
Jay, Irv, Preme, J Prince and Suge were all connected. I think they were working on launching a label together if I'm not mistaken.

I think this is why Fif used to get at Jay and called him out directly on "Life's On The Line" with Ja's chain on in the video. I also think that's why he was also beefing with J Prince's artists like Z-Ro, although they squashed it plus Suge. I gotta give it to Fif, outside of Jay becoming a billionaire and Prince still maintaining his stature in the game, he successfully came out on top against the other 3. Two in jail and the other getting all reflective on Vlad (f Vlad...) talkin' 'bout, "You know what? I shoulda signed him and put him on the shelf so he wouldn't be able to eat" or something along the lines of that. Such negative loser sh*t...

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 07-30-2021 at 08:27 PM..

2 months ago '17        #7
Props total: 21975 21 K  Slaps total: 6430 6 K
Preme was living in the moment like every other nyc drug dealing idiot
+6   

2 months ago '05        #8
hustlehard365 
Props total: 3241 3 K  Slaps total: 323 323
 LordGimmeASign said
Jay, Irv, Preme, J Prince and Suge were all connected. I think they were working on launching a label together if I'm not mistaken.

I think this is why Fif used to get at Jay and called him out directly on "Life's On The Line" with Ja's chain on in the video. I also think that's why he was also beefing with J Prince's artists like Z-Ro, although they squashed it plus Suge. I gotta give it to Fif, outside of Jay becoming a billionaire and Prince still maintaining his stature in the game, he successfully came out on top against the other 3. Two in jail and the other getting all reflective on Vlad (f Vlad...) talkin' 'bout, "You know what? I shoulda signed him and put him on the shelf so he wouldn't be able to eat" or something along the lines of that. Such negative loser sh*t...
It was a distribution company they were forming
+4   

2 months ago '11        #9
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14 OP
Props total: 68768 68 K  Slaps total: 12888 12 K
 hustlehard365 said
It was a distribution company they were forming
them n*gga wanted to pull that off but the man didn't let them
+1   

2 months ago '04        #10
youngcapstar 
Props total: 2797 2 K  Slaps total: 460 460
It was Dame not Jay and it was said that Jay ran to the higher ups and told them the plan. Jay knew Irv and murder ain’t was going to get raided also. Dame said in an interview that Jay manager came to him at the Rocafella office which was inside the Def Jam building and told him he was safe. Next day Irv and murder Inc office gets raided.
+1   

2 months ago '14        #11
Tim Jay 
Props total: 22219 22 K  Slaps total: 3574 3 K
same sh*t for preme

+2   

2 months ago '05        #12
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23070 23 K  Slaps total: 8974 8 K

+3   

2 months ago '05        #13
Flatbush85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15756 15 K  Slaps total: 1501 1 K
"I’m what Meech shoulda been

I’m what Supreme didn’t become

If Alpo didn’t snitch, n****s be like Young"

2 months ago '19        #14
JUANCEASAR 
Props total: 3601 3 K  Slaps total: 360 360
 LordGimmeASign said

You got the whole thing wrong.

2 months ago '20        #15
LordGimmeASign 
 JUANCEASAR said
You got the whole thing wrong.
Correct me where I'm wrong, if you don't mind.

2 months ago '19        #16
JUANCEASAR 
Props total: 3601 3 K  Slaps total: 360 360
 LordGimmeASign said

Jay-Z and Supreme weren't involved in the plan with J. Prince, Suge Knight and Irv Gotti to form the distribution label. It was just those three (although I heard Dame's name being thrown around sometimes). Jay at that point was getting ready to retire. 50 didnt necessarily diss Jay-Z on "Life's On The Line". In the original, he just told Jay-Z stay away from Ja " before he get it on some bullsh*t". In the final cut, he shouts Jay-Z out.

Z-Ro had issues with 50, but 50 never really took Z-Ro serious enough, and never dissed him back.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #17
LordGimmeASign 
 JUANCEASAR said
Jay-Z and Supreme weren't involved in the plan with J. Prince, Suge Knight and Irv Gotti to form the distribution label. It was just those three (although I heard Dame's name being thrown around sometimes). Jay at that point was getting ready to retire. 50 didnt necessarily diss Jay-Z on "Life's On The Line". In the original, he just told Jay-Z stay away from Ja " before he get it on some bullsh*t". In the final cut, he shouts Jay-Z out.

Z-Ro had issues with 50, but 50 never really took Z-Ro serious enough, and never dissed him back.
Copy that, good look for clearing that up linearly.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-89online now  27
[Fat Loss] final time i am going to show this. for all the haters who said i a..
160 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Ppp fraud detection list released
240 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Wack 100 Exposes JIM JONES Really Is A SNITCH! POSTS Paperwork PROOF