Should I Go to The Gym While Being Unvaccinated?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+42  82
134 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
+169  67
111 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

2 months ago '21        #1
1523 page views
21 comments

Ippo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1292 1 K  Slaps total: 440 440
Should I Go to The Gym While Being Unvaccinated?

Just want to hear what everyone thinks with this delta sh*t it's making me a wary to workout at 24 hour fitness.

I haven't been vaxed yet cause I been dealing with a health issues and was worried the vax might make my symptoms worse been having irregular heart beats everyday and doctor doesn't know why
+7   

best
worst
21 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
T rootz 
Props total: 6420 6 K  Slaps total: 507 507
Just go homie!!! Covid ain't choosy it's going for both sides of da field.

Last edited by T rootz; 07-30-2021 at 05:32 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '04        #3
Chokeabiish 
Props total: 7385 7 K  Slaps total: 565 565
If your having an irregular heart beat the last thing u should be worrying about is the gym.
+8   

2 months ago '11        #4
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50520 50 K  Slaps total: 3843 3 K
The gym is the worst place to be if you’re scared of Covid it’s a breeding ground for it, let’s be honest. infrequent mask wearing, Heavy breathing adds to spread, n*ggas touching everything without wiping down.

I would suggest outdoors.

2 months ago '14        #5
fleany2nj 
Props total: 1630 1 K  Slaps total: 95 95
Stay safe bruh and try to work out at the crib or outside.

2 months ago '19        #6
Eric  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 953 953  Slaps total: 208 208
No. Don't do it. Heavy breathing, sweating......last place to be unvaccinated. Run outdoors and do calisthenics.
+6   

2 months ago '18        #7
Lsulakersaints 
Props total: 21181 21 K  Slaps total: 1034 1 K
I do, but I wear a mask while I'm in there, took me a while to get used to breathing with it while working out tho
+1   

2 months ago '08        #8
koopa24 
Props total: 5012 5 K  Slaps total: 1564 1 K
 Ippo said
Just want to hear what everyone thinks with this delta sh*t it's making me a wary to workout at 24 hour fitness.

I haven't been vaxed yet cause I been dealing with a health issues and was worried the vax might make my symptoms worse been having irregular heart beats everyday and doctor doesn't know why
Bro if you already not doing good I would say don’t chance it but it’s pro choice. Do In home workouts

2 months ago '06        #9
illathruz 
Props total: 10644 10 K  Slaps total: 2191 2 K
 Ippo said

The theory that the vaccine would make your heart condition worse..... Can we dig into that?

Are you black?

Have you been to Africa?

If so, why did you take the yellow fever vaccine? If not, will you not take the yellow fever vaccine and therefore never go to Africa? Will you take malaria pills if you go there?

I'm asking because I'm trying to understand your mindset

2 months ago '19        #10
JBigDawg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3839 3 K  Slaps total: 798 798
Eat healthy and exercise (go Gym for cardio, light weight high reps)

It'll help w all health concerns

Last thing you want is the Vax esp. with an irregular heartbeat

2 months ago '20        #11
Strongway87 
Props total: 4 4  Slaps total: 2 2
I would consider hiit workouts at home. They have some decent ones on YouTube.

2 months ago '16        #12
Illogic 
Props total: 15336 15 K  Slaps total: 8942 8 K
Vaccine definitely fu*ked with my heart I had to stop doing drugs because of the vaccine

2 months ago '04        #13
chefbanks 
Props total: 221 221  Slaps total: 21 21
You dont need a gym to stay in shape, loose fat, or build muscle. You just need determination, proper nutrition, and lots of reps.
+1   

2 months ago '13        #14
darkkingtrey 
Props total: 2840 2 K  Slaps total: 80 80
Lol the gym the worst place to go if you worried about covid man. Nobody got masks on in that bi*ch when i go.

2 months ago '15        #15
Fantastic 
Props total: 15434 15 K  Slaps total: 5880 5 K
 illathruz said
The theory that the vaccine would make your heart condition worse..... Can we dig into that?

Are you black?

Have you been to Africa?

If so, why did you take the yellow fever vaccine? If not, will you not take the yellow fever vaccine and therefore never go to Africa? Will you take malaria pills if you go there?

I'm asking because I'm trying to understand your mindset
Hes worried about a vax when he should be worried about working out.

fu*king dumbest thing ive read all day. Just shows you how low iq think about the vax and the worst part is, they have a majority voice on social media.

Lets he honest too, for every smart person, there is 100 dumbasses. Mostly republicans too.

2 months ago '08        #16
cristiansed101 
Props total: 3228 3 K  Slaps total: 486 486
Everything in this world dies, go to the gym don't be afraid. When it's your time to go it won't matter where you at or been, tomorrow isn't promised for anyone. Enjoy life

2 months ago '20        #17
SoufPawEd 
Props total: 953 953  Slaps total: 225 225
 Ippo said

Bro just go. I’ve been going to the gym since May and I’m unvaccinated and haven’t worn a mask since they lifted the mandate here in California back in June. Some will say I’m contributing to this others will say hell yea keep your freedom. I’m just saying I feel fine my body feels great and I’ve lost almost 20 pounds going.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #18
Real Talk 10%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 51832 51 K  Slaps total: 18210 18 K
 Illogic said
Vaccine definitely fu*ked with my heart I had to stop doing drugs because of the vaccine
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '04        #19
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 46705 46 K  Slaps total: 2935 2 K
 Illogic said

+1   

2 months ago '04        #20
dblock187s 
Props total: 8159 8 K  Slaps total: 1335 1 K
I wear a mask in the gym, most people don't but I don't care

2 months ago '17        #21
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 172742 172 K  Slaps total: 24043 24 K
Yep you should definitely go to the gym unvaccinated OP. Don't wear a mask either and touch ALL the equipment they have.

And if you start feeling sick, don't worry. Covid has a 99% survival rate. You don't even need to go to the hospital. Just let it run its course

2 months ago '07        #22
dnycem 
Props total: 5161 5 K  Slaps total: 785 785
Youll be ight...go
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  80
Karen Civil getting called out by Nipsey's people on Clubhouse, she's in atten..
335 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+34online now  44
Jeweler Gives Lil Baby His $400k Back x Free Jewelry And Issues Public Apology
115 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+38online now  28
Video inside CLICKBAIT ON NETFLIX……brrruuuuhhh
57 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy