Jul 30 - Israeli president receives COVID-19 booster shot

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '15        #1
912 page views
15 comments

Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x182
Props total: 149219 149 K  Slaps total: 18383 18 K
Jul 30 - Israeli president receives COVID-19 booster shot

Israeli President Isaac Herzog received a booster shot of the COVID-19 vaccine on Friday following an announcement by the country’s prime minister that Israel would start offering third shots to older Israeli residents, Reuters reported.

The 60-year-old president and his wife, Michal, both received their shots at Sheba Medical Center, located close to Tel Aviv, according to the wire service. Prime Minister Naftali Bennett was present at the facility while they received their third shots.

Herzog said on Friday that Israel’s rollout of the COVID-19 booster shots “is so vital to enable normal circumstances of life as much as possible in this very challenging pandemic," according to Reuters.

Just a day ago, Bennett announced that Israel would start rolling out booster shots on Friday to Israeli residents aged 60 years and older who had already received two COVID-19 shots.

The decision followed a recent uptick in new COVID-19 cases starting around mid-July. According to data from the World Health Organization, Israel has had more than 2,000 new cases in recent days as opposed to hundreds earlier in the month.

According to Johns Hopkins University data, 59 percent of the country’s population is fully vaccinated.

President Biden’s chief medical adviser Anthony Fauci said earlier this week it was likely that certain vulnerable people might need to get a third shot.

“You have got to look at the data. And the data that's evolving from Israel and from Pfizer indicates that it looks like there might be some diminution in protection. And when you have that, the most vulnerable people are the ones that you were talking about a moment ago, namely, people who have suppressed immune systems, those who are transplant patients, cancer chemotherapy, autoimmune diseases, that are on immunosuppressive regimens,” Fauci said on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday.

"And the ACIP, which met on July 22, they discussed that in some detail and continue to look at the data that might push us in that direction,” Fauci added, referring to the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, which issues recommendations on using vaccines to manage diseases in the U.S

visit this link https://thehill.com/polic .. 9-booster-shot
+3   

best
worst
15 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 7505 7 K  Slaps total: 2657 2 K
Hahahhahahahhahaha lolololololol boosters !!! But there just conspiracy theories lololololololol hahahhahahahhaha line up pussies hahahahhahahahaha maybe I was wrong maybe booster for the fall and another booster by years end
+11   

2 months ago '17        #3
Lazy 
Props total: 26041 26 K  Slaps total: 3372 3 K
I’m not surprised

This is a repeat of the first round of vaccinations where high value/priority figures got the shot first

2 months ago '20        #4
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6891 6 K  Slaps total: 7833 7 K
@

+1   

2 months ago '21        #5
GoldenKnight 
Props total: 3626 3 K  Slaps total: 2191 2 K
@

+4   

2 months ago '15        #6
Belief 
Props total: 5923 5 K  Slaps total: 779 779
Saline shot
+5   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '11        #7
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51115 51 K  Slaps total: 3938 3 K
I believe they took to first shot but this 1 is cap and gown no graduation.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '05        #8
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x58
Props total: 99560 99 K  Slaps total: 59003 59 K
 I Know said
@

U imbecile… the shot doesn’t hurt and does nothing wrong… everyone should get it and the booster… I took mine I’m fine

2 months ago '04        #9
Budala 
Props total: 2934 2 K  Slaps total: 691 691
 EMPATHY said
U imbecile… the shot doesn’t hurt and does nothing wrong… everyone should get it and the booster… I took mine I’m fine
you're a fu*king idiot

2 months ago '17        #10
Real Talk 10%er  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 51943 51 K  Slaps total: 18236 18 K

+4   

2 months ago '19        #11
Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 17698 17 K  Slaps total: 2928 2 K
Flu rebrand. They just flu shots wit a covid label on them smh. That’s how they got made so fast
+1   

2 months ago '15        #12
altaluv 
Props total: 3239 3 K  Slaps total: 1052 1 K
Whats the proof that all these figure heads, celebrities, athletes, “important figures” arent getting injected with saline. These covid Karens gonna eat it all up. Sick world right now.
+3   

2 months ago '07        #13
Cartel-Clipz 
Props total: 81897 81 K  Slaps total: 4936 4 K
Yall got excuses lined up for everything.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #14
ohyouwilin 
Props total: 370 370  Slaps total: 166 166
 Armstrong 102 said
Hahahhahahahhahaha lolololololol boosters !!! But there just conspiracy theories lololololololol hahahhahahahhaha line up pussies hahahahhahahahaha maybe I was wrong maybe booster for the fall and another booster by years end
You maga retards on boxden "it's a conspiracy, it's going to k*ll all the important people"

Then when the Israeli president gets it who you believe runs the world you go in another direction. Eat a d*ck

2 months ago '18        #15
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 7505 7 K  Slaps total: 2657 2 K
 ohyouwilin said
You maga retards on boxden "it's a conspiracy, it's going to k*ll all the important people"

Then when the Israeli president gets it who you believe runs the world you go in another direction. Eat a d*ck
Maga? Bro I'm
Canadian, u know the Israeli President got the jab? Y because u saw a video ? You idiots believe everything in tv that's why you guys are so lost.
+3   

2 months ago '17        #16
ohyouwilin 
Props total: 370 370  Slaps total: 166 166
 Armstrong 102 said
Maga? Bro I'm
Canadian, u know the Israeli President got the jab? Y because u saw a video ? You idiots believe everything in tv that's why you guys are so lost.
Yeah retard, all the politicians and presidents and government officials and even entertainers who got it were all fake. Fake nurses and medical staff too.

You're a fu*king idiot. You have exactly 0 proof of the contrary and just say random bullsh*t. Dumb a*s

This is what your Neanderthal a*s said
"Armstrong 102 said
Pathetic! Kids don't even catch covid. And the article clearly states all this vaxx are trails and it's not approved by FDA. Only approved for emergency yall so
Dumb to get it but hey do you please don't try and enforce this on kids. Kids can wait until their 25+ they have time to see if these trails work and not be part of the trails"

My boys two kids got covid . Stupid fu*k, don't talk about sh*t you clearly don't know anything about.

Last edited by ohyouwilin; 08-02-2021 at 12:28 AM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Kanye West's New Yeezys Roasted On Twitter, Fans Say They Look Like Ba..
139 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+72online now  18
😳 🐋 Floating (dead) Whale explodes in ocean
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-19online now  15
Nintendo is a scam