Jul 29-Bronx crowd beats man to death in front of his brother after car crash;two arrested

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
-41  184
54 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
467 replies  @bxwf

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '04        #1
5025 page views
119 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 16314 16 K  Slaps total: 1605 1 K
Jul 29-Bronx crowd beats man to death in front of his brother after car crash;two arrested

An angry crowd beat a man to death after a car crash in the Bronx, repeatedly stomping his head against the concrete as his brother was also beaten nearby, cops and prosecutors said Thursday.

A gang of 10 to 15 people pummeled Geuris Guillermo, 42, and his brother, Ambiori Guillermo, just before 2:40 a.m. Sunday — right after the two collided with another vehicle on the corner of East 176 Street and Carter Ave. in Mount Hope.

As cops tell it, two men in the other car demanded cash from the Guillermo brothers. The beating soon followed in which Geuris Guillermo was fatally injured.

Police have arrested two men in the beating on attempted murder, a*sault, and other charges. Both were freed on bail before Geuris Guillermo’s death elevated the case to a homicide investigation.

One of the accused men denied attacking Guillermo and his brother — but admitted he was angry enough to have done so.
“I didn’t hit him. But I wanted to so badly,” Luciano Norales, 27, told a detective, according to a criminal complaint. “I was so angry but I didn’t. I grabbed him and I said I need your information, and then he ran.”

The gang also raided the brothers’ car, prosecutors said, stealing musical equipment and flinging clothing onto the ground.

The second suspect charged in the case, Thomas Ellington, 29, admitted he removed items from the Guillermos’ car, but denied stealing anything.

“I took some stuff out but I didn’t take nothing,” he told investigators. “Other people were in the car and I said do whatever you want to do.”

“But I tried to stop everything. I was taking clothes out or whatever,” Ellington said. “Someone took a speaker but I just took the clothes out and put them on the floor.”

Guillermo lost consciousness and suffered bleeding to his brain before his death Tuesday.

Both men appeared for arraignment Monday before Bronx Criminal Court Judge Jeffrey Zimmerman. Norales was freed on personal recognizance bail. Ellington’s bail was set at $20,000, which he has paid.

Prosecutors had asked the two men be held without bail, a spokeswoman for Bronx District Attorney Darcel Clark said.

visit this link https://www.nydailynews.c .. bkq-story.html

This is why NYC fu*ked up now. You beat a man to death in the street and you get released ROR and only 20,000 bail. SMFH
+55   

best
worst
119 comments

2 months ago '11        #2
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 161253 161 K  Slaps total: 22515 22 K
 jlandryst said

This is why NYC fu*ked up now. You beat a man to death in the street and you get released ROR and only 20,000 bail. SMFH
without video evidence the police don't know who was actually involved out of the 15-20 people

the need more evidence

2 months ago '07        #3
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56824 56 K  Slaps total: 7117 7 K
 Sin said
without video evidence the police don't know who was actually involved out of the 15-20 people

the need more evidence
You really think they care about evidence lol if I wasn’t able to articulate law to these kcufs I would be a robber and murderer

Sometimes I think you try to give too much benefit of the doubt to try to remain reasonable however their culture is something that is subject to their culture

Crime needs to be created and citizens are their enemy.. if they can’t make cases chances are like any job

If you are not productive you will get fired

Last edited by Damagegadget; 07-29-2021 at 09:58 PM..
+19   

2 months ago '11        #4
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 161253 161 K  Slaps total: 22515 22 K
 Damagegadget said
You really think they care about evidence lol if I wasn’t able to articulate law to these kcufs I would be a robber and murderer
After kalief browder NYC made changes
+3   

2 months ago '07        #5
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56824 56 K  Slaps total: 7117 7 K
 Sin said
After kalief browder NYC made changes
I’m pretty sure you don’t believe that lol I try to remain rational too but you think their culture is going to change with a bunch of people set in that norm?
+15   

2 months ago '05        #6
nahsuhmeanz 
Props total: 4997 4 K  Slaps total: 427 427
Scumbags
+13   

2 months ago '20        #7
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38296 38 K  Slaps total: 7297 7 K
I guess they did not have a tool in the car

2 months ago '17        #8
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 102715 102 K  Slaps total: 30801 30 K

*welcome to the bronx

No seriously growing up in the bronx gives you mental illness
+22   

2 months ago '17        #9
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26387 26 K  Slaps total: 2161 2 K
Man....smh. I'm from crazy a*s Chi and even this sh*t is outta bounds to me
+25   

2 months ago '08        #10
Lot17 
Props total: 5224 5 K  Slaps total: 1101 1 K
As many cameras as NYC have I'm surprised they don't have video evidence of it all going down
+17   

2 months ago '21        #11
Mr Wendal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 7217 7 K  Slaps total: 4385 4 K
Stay out of major cities that are run by certain people who defundes the police , bail reform , geotge soros sponsored DAs. This is the same routine. This is what they wanted to happen.

2 months ago '21        #12
Marrero 
Props total: 2088 2 K  Slaps total: 1048 1 K
 Sin said

the need more evidence
They need to lock all 20 of them up. Give them all the murder charges.
+20   

2 months ago '05        #13
ChickzNKickz 
Props total: 30225 30 K  Slaps total: 2008 2 K
Dumb nîggas about to lose their freedom over something insurance would have covered.

No sympathy for n*ggas who can’t control their emotions
+56   

2 months ago '05        #14
Flatbush85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15762 15 K  Slaps total: 1501 1 K
“I took some stuff out but I didn’t take nothing,” he told investigators.
“I didn’t hit him. But I wanted to so badly,” Luciano Norales, 27, told a detective, according to a criminal complaint. “I was so angry but I didn’t. I grabbed him and I said I need your information, and then he ran.”
+22   

2 months ago '11        #15
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16158 16 K  Slaps total: 2128 2 K
 Xiox said
I guess they did not have a tool in the car
it's NYC.... You do more time for a burner than you would get for an actual violent crime.
+15   

2 months ago '18        #16
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 111800 111 K  Slaps total: 13893 13 K
 Flatbush85 said
That dummy just brought the whole crew down
+6   

2 months ago '18        #17
Sick Flair 
Props total: 17684 17 K  Slaps total: 1319 1 K
 ChickzNKickz said
Dumb nîggas about to lose their freedom over something insurance would have covered.

The result of do something culture. These fu*king animals belong in a cage for life. This is the second time some fu*k a*s clowns pulled this in NYC. Insurance exist for a reason. I hope the next one ends in the aggressor getting murked. The world is now filled with over emotional bi*ch made n*ggas who react like they on their period to everything.
+10   

2 months ago '17        #18
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18567 18 K  Slaps total: 5646 5 K
Why not just get his plate and report to insurance????

Wtf, n*ggas stupid
+8   

2 months ago '16        #19
Annakinsnow 
Props total: 942 942  Slaps total: 218 218
 ChickzNKickz said

Your dead right but I’d bet 100 bucks these low life’s were driving without a license Wich is why they wanted cash so badly smh I’d say about one third of the drivers on the road here in nyc are driving with out or with a suspended L’s. Not too long ago an older Arab guy got his a*s beat infront of his son in a similar type situation. Thankfully he wasn’t k*lled.
+5   

2 months ago '19        #20
Megaman 
Props total: 5558 5 K  Slaps total: 6141 6 K
 Thegreatiandi said
Man....smh. I'm from crazy a*s Chi and even this sh*t is outta bounds to me
The Bronx really is more like a foreign country and not even the United States. They play by different sets if rules there.

2 months ago '20        #21
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 15871 15 K  Slaps total: 1070 1 K
 ChickzNKickz said

It's a lot of paper plates and illegally registered cars in that area where that accident took place, let alone the whole city. Y'all made a thread where some hispanic guy barked on his girlfriend and beat up some Indian dude and scared his son after the dude hit his car in the Jackson Heights section of Queens I think. Instead of letting insurance deal with it, he tried to muscle money out of them. A lot of cars here don't have insurance and frankly, I don't even think some of these drivers have licenses.
+9   

2 months ago '20        #22
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 15871 15 K  Slaps total: 1070 1 K
 SupremeBeing5 said
Why not just get his plate and report to insurance????

Wtf, n*ggas stupid
He probably had no insurance and a paper plate.
+4   

2 months ago '19        #23
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 34537 34 K  Slaps total: 8862 8 K
 LordGimmeASign said
He probably had no insurance and a paper plate.
Exactly. The Dominicans be riding around no licenses & fake plates...yah I'm snitching lol.

+6   

2 months ago '16        #24
Illogic 
Props total: 15443 15 K  Slaps total: 8974 8 K
Lack of pu**y is causing dudes to go over the edge
+2   

2 months ago '12        #25
illEskobar 
Props total: 3892 3 K  Slaps total: 218 218
Didn’t something like this happen in the bronc a few months back? Like a father and son hit another car and the father got beat to death?

Man be careful on the road. Ppl are crazy my boy flicked another driver off dude followed him home and was ready to f*ght. Smh.
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  29
Image(s) inside June ain’t playing with you hoes
48 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+75online now  20
How much do y'all make & pay for rent?