Jul 29 - Florida mom accused of keeping child with autism in cage—see the horrific photos

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '04        #1
1109 page views
17 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 15746 15 K  Slaps total: 1570 1 K
Jul 29 - Florida mom accused of keeping child with autism in cage—see the horrific photos

A Florida mom was arrested this week after cops searched her bug-infested home and learned she was keeping a child with autism locked in a makeshift cage, authorities said.

Melissa Doss, 43, told officers she made the cage with wire and wood to prevent her daughter from escaping at night as the girl suffers from severe autism, according to police. Cops found the large cage Sunday while investigating possible child abuse at the family’s Palm Bay home.

A neighbor called police a day earlier to report that an unattended young girl had walked into his screened patio and could not communicate, according to an arrest report obtained by the Orlando Sentinel. When officers arrived at the scene, the child was able to show them where she lived and they went there to try to speak to her mother, police said.

The woman did not open the front door and, instead, jumped over a fence and walked around the house to speak with the officers, according to the report. Doss then told them her child had escaped without her knowledge, but she refused to let them go into her home, saying they would probably call the Florida Department of Children and Families if they saw the inside of the house.

Police did exactly that and returned to the house Sunday morning with a DCF official. As they stepped inside, they immediately understood what the suspect meant.

Authorities said the house was filled with trash, debris, spiders, fleas and other bugs, with parts of the ceiling either missing or collapsing and a strong odor of urine and feces throughout the house, according to the Sentinel. They also learned the family of four — Doss and three children whose ages have not been released — didn’t have a single working bathroom, police said.

The suspect was arrested and charged with three counts of child neglect and one count of aggravated child abuse, all felonies, jail records show. She was being held Thursday on $22,500 bond, pending an Aug. 24 court appearance.

The city of Palm Bay is about 70 miles southeast of Orlando.

visit this link https://www.nydailynews.c .. b3a-story.html
+3   

best
worst
17 comments

2 months ago '08        #2
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45136 45 K  Slaps total: 2552 2 K
I wish there was some kind of verification process to bring kids in this world.
+26   

2 months ago '05        #3
Suavebeatz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 60710 60 K  Slaps total: 5961 5 K
sh*t like this fu*ks me up the worst smh

She deserves death in the worst way asap
+8   

2 months ago '10        #4
lltreyll 
Props total: 5124 5 K  Slaps total: 1622 1 K
 cohs said
Absolutely.

You need a license to cut hair, but anybody from retards to dysfunctional people of all kinds are allowed to have kids that didnt ask to be born and wont stand much of a chance.
+10   

2 months ago '18        #5
ordoabchao 
Props total: 24158 24 K  Slaps total: 5158 5 K
 cohs said
100%

What breaks my hearts is these vermin keep making more and more children and nobody, not even god, stops them from committing the same abuse over and over again..
+3   

2 months ago '15        #6
T rootz 
Props total: 6419 6 K  Slaps total: 507 507
 cohs said
I said this months ago ... Said bi*ches should have to take classes an get verification to have kids.. the usual bxer came at me like.... A bi*ch can do whatever they want wit dey puzzy... But i guess this is acceptable
+3   

2 months ago '20        #7
gdaze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2840 2 K  Slaps total: 851 851
 cohs said
yo son this one the realest sh*t i ever read on bX

+2   

2 months ago '20        #8

may the kick her teeth out and feed her only hard rock solid foods.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #9
Soulvoyage2 
Props total: 6733 6 K  Slaps total: 1233 1 K
Where else would this be

2 months ago '18        #10
xogang  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3347 3 K  Slaps total: 129 129
 gdaze said

may the kick her teeth out and feed her only hard rock solid foods.
Meth already got them teeth up outta there
+1   

2 months ago '11        #11
Leekss 
Props total: 857 857  Slaps total: 139 139
Damn this the part of Florida I lived in for a year and a half this sh*t doesn’t surprise me they got the lowest of the low there for real
+1   

2 months ago '17        #12
Wavegawd 
Props total: 5687 5 K  Slaps total: 986 986
 ordoabchao said
100%

What breaks my hearts is these vermin keep making more and more children and nobody, not even god, stops them from committing the same abuse over and over again..
The transgressed curses of the father's are always passed down to the kids. Some curses are generational and need to be removed.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #13
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 180371 180 K  Slaps total: 12971 12 K
How you gonna put your child in a big a*s bird cage? Poor kids. And now they're gonna be put into a a horrible system.

Doss then told them her child had escaped without her knowledge, but she refused to let them go into her home, saying they would probably call the Florida Department of Children and Families if they saw the inside of the house.
And why would you just plain rat on yourself?

Last edited by Naga Sadow; 07-30-2021 at 03:44 AM..

2 months ago '07        #14
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 87783 87 K  Slaps total: 10206 10 K
the dominant spiritual culture deism has created a eugenics based society that feels justified in treating the less fortunate as animals

while ya'll were dressing up in your slaveowners' costumes, singing, laughing and talking about how great life and god is, this kid was in a cage

if ya'll are ok with barefoot people sleeping on the concrete, you should be fine with this

cut the fu*kin act

2 months ago '18        #15
Most Palone 
Props total: 20286 20 K  Slaps total: 1386 1 K
Yeah we need to bring back public executions

sh*t been too wild this year

Harming children is the lowest of low

Harming a person with a disability is lowest of low

Now harming a child with a disability is some other sh*t
+1   

2 months ago '20        #16
 xogang said
Meth already got them teeth up outta there

2 months ago '18        #17
ordoabchao 
Props total: 24158 24 K  Slaps total: 5158 5 K
 Wavegawd said
The transgressed curses of the father's are always passed down to the kids. Some curses are generational and need to be removed.
I agree.

2 months ago '12        #18
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4846 4 K  Slaps total: 606 606
 cohs said
there is a verification process when adopting and this sh*t still happens so I doubt that would have an effect.

sounds good on paper though.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  53
Video inside Sniper Gang Artist Wiz Da Wizard k*lled In Florida
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  40
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
102 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  27
"Beat box" rapper spotemgotem SHOT 9 times
222 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
Sep 17 - Red states, unable to take care of the unvaccinated, now ask Blue sta..
137 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy