Another Out of Control LEO

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '05        #1
906 page views
24 comments

Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14420 14 K  Slaps total: 4977 4 K
Another Out of Control LEO

+8   

best
worst
24 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38328 38 K  Slaps total: 7300 7 K
Need more on this
+1   

2 months ago '11        #3
Hooper4eva  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3324 3 K  Slaps total: 103 103
Ehh not so sure about this one. Need more context on what got her on the ground in the first place. Chick with the vest got a little extra but the cop went way overboard when trying to subdue her(thought I saw a few punches). Like post above said more info needed.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #4
BX BlackBelt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 38357 38 K  Slaps total: 15449 15 K
These ratchet hoes went overboard they made the situation worse

2 months ago '19        #5
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46984 46 K  Slaps total: 8152 8 K
I thought the officer was trying to fu*k her or something, What type of subduing position is that.

+10   

2 months ago '19        #6
 BX BlackBelt said
While that's somewhat true the one with the vest was trying to check on the other one and then the officer just snapped and sh*t, That mf has no business carrying a gun.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #7
 GetYaCoinsKing said
While that's somewhat true the one with the vest was trying to check on the other one and then the officer just snapped and sh*t, That mf has no business carrying a gun.
Them hoes were all up in his grill screaming like animals while he was trying to subdue someone who was running into traffic

If the girl on the bottom would’ve stopped resisting and her ratchet mom shut the fu*k up n backed up 6ft this wouldn’t be anything

2 months ago '19        #8
 BX BlackBelt said
Them hoes were all up in his grill screaming like animals while he was trying to subdue someone who was running into traffic

If the girl on the bottom would’ve stopped resisting and her ratchet mom shut the fu*k up n backed up 6ft this wouldn’t be anything
I disagree, If you're a trained officer you should know how to control your anger specially in a situation like this; None of these chicks were putting their hands on him they were checking up on the chick being subdued and asking him to calm down as he was being overly aggressive for no reason.

Personally sh*t like this isn't going to stop happening until a group of people disarm the officer and just beat his mf a*s, What makes it worst is that his fat fu*k partners did nothing to help or a*sist him instead kept trying to argue with the family.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #9
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I disagree, If you're a trained officer you should know how to control your anger specially in a situation like this; None of these chicks were putting their hands on him they were checking up on the chick being subdued and asking him to calm down as he was being overly aggressive for no reason.

Personally sh*t like this isn't going to stop happening until a group of people disarm the officer and just beat his mf a*s, What makes it worst is that his fat fu*k partners did nothing to help or a*sist him instead kept trying to argue with the family.
I didn’t see him angry what you expect him to do when he’s being closed in on by 3 other people while he’s on the ground w someone who’s resisting

They weren’t asking him sh*t wtf

they were yelling like wild animals the whole time the mom and the bi*ch on the floor escalated the situation

You right about his partners being worthless especially the first old man that n*gga ain’t do sh*t

2 months ago '21        #10
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 13327 13 K  Slaps total: 3495 3 K
Animals
+1   

2 months ago '19        #11
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 4197 4 K  Slaps total: 228 228
That would be my last day walking the earth or as a free man

fu*k THE POLICE AND ANYONE WHO LOVES THEM
+7   

2 months ago '18        #12
STUNT101 
Props total: 4217 4 K  Slaps total: 439 439
That sh*t got me fu*k up he didn't even wanna get up when the other officer came smfh the other officer was tapping his shoulder like dude what u doing I'm here now
+3   

2 months ago '20        #13
gdaze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2840 2 K  Slaps total: 851 851
hard to watch for so many reasons fu*k 12
+3   

2 months ago '19        #14
tonysancho 
Props total: 14230 14 K  Slaps total: 461 461
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I thought the officer was trying to fu*k her or something, What type of subduing position is that.

That did look like the hucklebuck position for a minute.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #15
Keithf87 
Props total: 11467 11 K  Slaps total: 667 667
How you go to handcuff before medical attention. Sees she's foaming from her mouth.

+1   

2 months ago '07        #16
gmoney313 
Props total: 122 122  Slaps total: 8 8
When he was by himself I would have kicked his a*s in the face if he was on top of one of my kids like that. I would have stomped the sh!t out his a*s.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #17
bigdog232 
Props total: 435 435  Slaps total: 84 84
cops did what they were supposed to do... the girl lived, she'll get help and them ratchets went to jail when they didn't have too smh

2 months ago '19        #18
Darknlightened 
Props total: 1272 1 K  Slaps total: 121 121
I'm glad no one was k*lled.
This sh*t will never stop unless ALL the white ppl start demanding it be stopped
Our voices aren't heard
If they were our country would've been better before we were even born
Our people lack unity and other things to overcome the agenda against us overall.

2 months ago '11        #19
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25555 25 K  Slaps total: 3574 3 K
He wasnt putting weight on her chest and guarantee that bish had a heavier n*gga on her like that recently putting all his weight down.

"she is literally foaming from the mouth" i woulda tazed her as soon as she said that dumb sh*t.

Usually its fu*k the police but this sh*t look like they have so much patience that I dont have at the moment.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #20
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 32342 32 K  Slaps total: 2394 2 K
Lady in the vest was the girl on the grounds mom. If she wanted to do something to that bi*ch a*s, wet behind the ears cop, she would have done it when her daughter was pinned to the ground not when more officers showed up on the scene. Lotta bi*ch a*s n*ggas on this forum.
+1   

2 months ago '05        #21
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
Props total: 14420 14 K  Slaps total: 4977 4 K
 BX BlackBelt said
 BX BlackBelt said

Jonny2soxs said
Animals
 bigdog232 said
cops did what they were supposed to do... the girl lived, she'll get help and them ratchets went to jail when they didn't have too smh
 Tony Franks said
He wasnt putting weight on her chest and guarantee that bish had a heavier n*gga on her like that recently putting all his weight down.

"she is literally foaming from the mouth" i woulda tazed her as soon as she said that dumb sh*t.

Usually its fu*k the police but this sh*t look like they have so much patience that I dont have at the moment.
so let me get this straight. all of you would be ok to come outside and see a grown man subduing y'all's daughter like that? especially when you arrive and the officer still wouldn't get up even if you're the parent? especially when his body cam was off?
+1   

2 months ago '11        #22
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25555 25 K  Slaps total: 3574 3 K
 Sizzler01 said
so let me get this straight. all of you would be ok to come outside and see a grown man subduing y'all's daughter like that? especially when you arrive and the officer still wouldn't get up even if you're the parent? especially when his body cam was off?
Do I know that my daughter is crazy as cat-sh*t?

All im saying is "as a police officer, i would not let them folks get up on me and touch me". I may have just let the girl k*ll herself to keep from having to shoot one of them though.

2 months ago '04        #23
skillahmang 
Props total: 57742 57 K  Slaps total: 11782 11 K
When in history is touching someone whos under arrest smart.

These women were annoying as fu*k damn

2 months ago '04        #24
thegod 
Props total: 8363 8 K  Slaps total: 322 322
Younger white cop needs to be fired. Im sure he wont though.

Chick was drooling out her mouth, and even after all the George Floyd sh*t with how he died, dude didnt even think about getting off of her. Body cam off and everything. Thats how you do someone who didnt commit a crime, and was allegedly trying to hurt herself and not anyone else?

Then he tells the mom to let go of the daughter as they are walking, and after he pushes her had off, and snaps and goes after her and tackles the lady. That sh*t was crazy. She was walking with them and touching the daughter since before they stepped off the sidewalk, with the older white officer right next to her. All of a sudden it became a huge problem with the younger white cop, who crossed in front of the older cop to go after her. Dude had a personal problem. That sh*t was unnecessary.

Those chicks were annoying though. I know its a tense situation, but they busy arguing with the older white cop that came over about why they gotta roll the girl over and cuff her, vs just letting him atleast get her off her back which was most important at that time. I get being upset at the bs that was going on, but they were too busytrying to have an argument, why the daughter foaming at the mouth next to them.

And these cops dont give a sh*t about you saying you got their badge number, names, or saying you have them on video etc. They know the department and local govt has their backs. They've k*lled us on camera, even shooting ppl in the back, no weapons, no provocation, and have gotten off. So ppl need to really stop thinking talking all that sh*t, or acting like you are a lawyer and telling them what laws they are breaking means sh*t to these n*ggas. Try and diffuse the sh*t as fast as possible, and then talk your sh*t when you are alive and free, or at least alive and out of that situation.

2 months ago '04        #25
thegod 
Props total: 8363 8 K  Slaps total: 322 322
 skillahmang said
When in history is touching someone whos under arrest smart.

These women were annoying as fu*k damn
I mean, that sh*t probably happens all the time if a parent is there and their kid is getting arrested. Aint like the mom was trying to free the daughter from their custody. She was walking and trying to console the daughter.

The older cop who was closest to the mom obviously didnt have a problem with it. The younger bi*ch n*gga was the one that popped off for no reason and had to cross in front of the other cop to do so. Even after the mom let go, he charged at her. Dude aint mentally built for the job, clearly.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside BMF: Black Mafia Family - Season 1 | Discussion Thread (Starz)
135 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+38online now  21
Asap Rocky let Rihanna know her pus-y belonged to him 9 years ago
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-19online now  16
Slim Jesus Jr
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside SMACK/URL - Summer Madness XI [DISCUSSION THREAD] (4PM ET x CAFFEINE x ..
1527 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy