Eldest Souls

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '04        #1
651 page views
20 comments

gh3tto 
Props total: 47367 47 K  Slaps total: 11214 11 K
Eldest Souls

Fast-paced and brutally challenging, Eldest Souls is a unique Boss-Rush soulslike experience. In a final act of vengeance, the Old Gods have unleashed a great Desolation upon the world. Mankind's only hope lies with a lone warrior… and his greatsword of pure Obsydian.

Eldest Souls remains a difficult game that truly nails that aspect of boss rush and Soulslike titles." - Screen Rant

"Fallen Flag look to have struck gold with what feels like a unique interpretation of combat mechanics in a modern-day established sub-genre that is the action RPG." - Hardcore Gamer

"You should be excited about Eldest Souls... because it looks amazing and plays very smoothly; albeit with a difficulty that will make you cry." - The Xbox Hub

Following centuries of servitude, Man finally rebelled against the Old Gods, imprisoning these colossal calamities within the sacred walls of the Citadel.

But an evil stirred within...

In a final act of vengeance, the Old Gods have unleashed a great Desolation upon the world. Mankind is fading, with but a glimmer of hope remaining.

Heavy is the burden that lies on one lone Warrior. Armed with a greatsword… of the purest Obsydian.
Challenging Combat
Fast-paced and challenging souls-like combat awaits, where every moment counts. Yet fortune favors the bold, and defeating the Old Gods may grant the player powers beyond mortal comprehension.

Boss-Rush Brutality
Eldest Souls focuses on only the toughest and most engaging of combat encounters - the Bosses! - with each Old God presenting a new and unique challenge for the player to overcome… with fitting rewards for those who triumph!

An Ancient Kingdom
As you explore the labyrinthine passages, in search of the Old Gods, you’ll encounter intriguing NPCs, compelling questlines, and a series of dark and ominous mysteries. Slowly uncover the truth behind the Old Gods and their agelong imprisonment...

Pixel Perfection
Bask in the pixel perfection of the consecrated Citadel, dripping in gorgeous 16-bit attention-to-detail. But don’t gaze too long. This monument of Human triumph has long been forgotten, and something dark has taken root deep within.

Your Build. Your Rules.
Every encounter with the Old Gods presents its own unique challenge… and rewards. Claim their celestial powers to unlock a vast array of unique Talents and Abilities, ready to customize your own combat style from a multitude of combinations.

FEATURES:

Battle your way through a series of uniquely challenging Boss-Rush combat encounters.

Discover a cast of intriguing NPCs and questlines as you explore the ancient Citadel.

Unearth the mystery of the Old Gods, before total devastation befalls the World.
Bask in the glorious pixel-perfect graphic style, dripping in gorgeous attention-to-detail.

Your Build. Your Rules. Customize your own combat style from a multitude of ability combinations.

visit this link https://store.steampowere .. /Eldest_Souls/
visit this link https://www.nintendo.com/ .. -souls-switch/
+7   

best
worst
20 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
gh3tto  OP
15% off till august 5th

+1   

2 months ago '11        #3
tfc1193 
Props total: 5809 5 K  Slaps total: 1357 1 K
Is this a sequel to Titan souls?
+1   

2 months ago '16        #4
Quinn 
Props total: 6981 6 K  Slaps total: 1640 1 K
The ascent completed, ill play this tomorrow when im not playing Halo
+1   

2 months ago '12        #5
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 180907 180 K  Slaps total: 10555 10 K
Downloading now, but i dunno when ima get to it. Got that Unbound game too lol
+2   

2 months ago '17        #6
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 75633 75 K  Slaps total: 25959 25 K
I'll have to peep
+1   

2 months ago '04        #7
gh3tto  OP
 tfc1193 said
Is this a sequel to Titan souls?
no but eldest souls is a boss rush like titan souls

the successor to titan souls just released called deaths door

+1   

2 months ago '04        #8
gh3tto  OP
 OldBusiness said
Downloading now, but i dunno when ima get to it. Got that Unbound game too lol
unbounds portals are a crazy design and the gravity mechanics are fresh

Last edited by gh3tto; 08-01-2021 at 08:18 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '12        #9
 gh3tto said
unbounds portals are a crazy design and the gravity mechanics are fresh

I been running Eldest Souls between meetings today, got like a solid 2 hours worth of gameplay

This is a dope a*s game. More people should be talking about this one. It caught me off guard how good it is the same way Salt & Sanctuary was a surprise a few years ago

Have you tried Grime? I went ahead and copped that to support that small dev and it's weird as sh*t, but its fun lol.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #10
gh3tto  OP
 OldBusiness said
I been running Eldest Souls between meetings today, got like a solid 2 hours worth of gameplay

This is a dope a*s game. More people should be talking about this one. It caught me off guard how good it is the same way Salt & Sanctuary was a surprise a few years ago

Have you tried Grime? I went ahead and copped that to support that small dev and it's weird as sh*t, but its fun lol.
yeah i played the grime demo and then pre ordered its a solid game

1 month ago '05        #11
GodzMustBeCrazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7428 7 K  Slaps total: 1608 1 K
Just fired this up on the Switch at work this morning... This first boss is giving me that work, but it's dope!!
+2   

1 month ago '17        #12
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 75633 75 K  Slaps total: 25959 25 K
GOAT game?

1 month ago '05        #13
Man I dunno... This sh*t is hard AF... I can't get pass this second boss lmao
+2   

1 month ago '12        #14
 GodzMustBeCrazy said
Man I dunno... This sh*t is hard AF... I can't get pass this second boss lmao
Which one you stuck on OG? The Purple Knight?

The 3rd or 4th boss(It splits in two, I won't spoil too much) was whipping my a*s yesterday, I had to f*ght it like 30 times

This is a dope a*s game and it's addictive. You'll catch yourself playing for 4 hours when it felt like 30

It feels like if someone took all the dopest bosses out of Dark Souls games and put em in one joint, and the music is fire too
+2   

1 month ago '05        #15
 OldBusiness said
Which one you stuck on OG? The Purple Knight?

The 3rd or 4th boss(It splits in two, I won't spoil too much) was whipping my a*s yesterday, I had to f*ght it like 30 times

This is a dope a*s game and it's addictive. You'll catch yourself playing for 4 hours when it felt like 30

It feels like if someone took all the dopest bosses out of Dark Souls games and put em in one joint, and the music is fire too
Yeah that's the one, man I get him about half way and then he ends up trapping me up against the wall or some sh*t. I've only gotten him down to his second phase once...

It's dope, I'm trying to get through it, it's dead at at work, so I'm just fu*king around with it.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #16
 GodzMustBeCrazy said
Yeah that's the one, man I get him about half way and then he ends up trapping me up against the wall or some sh*t. I've only gotten him down to his second phase once...

It's dope, I'm trying to get through it, it's dead at at work, so I'm just fu*king around with it.
Don't forget to use that little slash that builds up(It's the left trigger on PC using an Xbox Controller, I don't know about Switch) and remember when you dash it gives you that temporary shield so you can go right through his attacks

When he starts to speed up you gotta dash through a few of his strikes and unload on em

He took me about 10 tries my damn self lol
+2   

1 month ago '05        #17
 OldBusiness said
Don't forget to use that little slash that builds up(It's the left trigger on PC using an Xbox Controller, I don't know about Switch) and remember when you dash it gives you that temporary shield so you can go right through his attacks

When he starts to speed up you gotta dash through a few of his strikes and unload on em

He took me about 10 tries my damn self lol
WTF I got the 1st phase down easy now, but that 2nd phase, Holy sh*t lmao
+2   

1 month ago '12        #18
 GodzMustBeCrazy said
WTF I got the 1st phase down easy now, but that 2nd phase, Holy sh*t lmao
When he starts to come at you with the little circle and the tentacle

Hell nah
+3   

1 month ago '12        #19
Faythung 
Props total: 22928 22 K  Slaps total: 2051 2 K
Just started playing this.

It's surprisingly involved, I thought it might just be a more basic boss rush kinda game but the shard system and skill system is cool.

Liking the Bloodthirst concept too.

Last edited by Faythung; 08-07-2021 at 09:47 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '12        #20
Faythung 
 OldBusiness said
When he starts to come at you with the little circle and the tentacle

Hell nah
That tentacle sh*t makes an appropriately disgusting noise too.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #21
Faythung 
Just managed to beat
[spoiler - click to view]

Infusing the Bloodburst with the Corrupted shard is crazy strong. Those lil tentacles do work with the healing.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  50
Video inside Sniper Gang Artist Wiz Da Wizard k*lled In Florida
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  49
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
98 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  29
"Beat box" rapper spotemgotem SHOT 9 times
222 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Sep 17 - Red states, unable to take care of the unvaccinated, now ask Blue sta..
132 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy