Mullein Plant Heals the Lungs ?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 months ago '21        #1
2288 page views
45 comments

JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12149 12 K  Slaps total: 2039 2 K
Mullein Plant Heals the Lungs ?

I've never heard of this before now, but apparently it has a lot of medical properties. I figured I'd share and maybe someone here knows something about it

Mullein Leaf HEALS the lungs
I have been working with Mullein for the fast couple of years. It has amazing lung healing qualities and lots of other uses. You may have seen it in your yard or alongside the roads and wondered what it was.

I have made cough medicine and tea from it and it works well. It can also be smoked.

I am not passing out medical advice but I have read that it can actually heal damage to the lungs...from either smoking or respiratory illness. It works on children who have Croup as well.

Its easy to access and use and in this day and age it's not a terrible thing to have in your medicine cabinet. I suppose it might even help someone suffering from "long covid" or whatever the hell it is.

Just putting it out there.
These links contain facts about this plant

visit this link https://commonsensehome.com/mullein/

visit this link https://www.organicfacts. .. lein-leaf.html

Mullein Benefits

There are many impressive benefits to using mullein leaves, particularly for respiratory ailments, cardiovascular health, and various infections, among others.

Bursitis: Using the leaves or flowers topically on the knees to calm bursitis
Ear infection: Crushing mullein leaves into a paste to alleviate ear infections [3]
Disinfectant: Brewing the leaves into a tea or tincture can be used as a disinfectant
Respiratory health: Soothing respiratory ailments, such as asthma, sore throat, and dry cough
Chest infections: Speeding up recovery from bronchitis and chest infections
Wounds: Antiseptic, antiviral, and antibacterial agent for topical inflammation and wounds [4]
Hair care: Stimulating hair growth and protect against dry scalp
Inflammation: Soothing inflammation from gout and migraines
Heart health: Aiding in heart health by reducing inflammation of blood vessels
Stomach upset: Treating stomach upset, constipation, and diarrhea
+31   

best
worst
45 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '19        #2
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 24644 24 K  Slaps total: 8288 8 K
Facto
+5   

2 months ago '16        #3
Teknicks 
Props total: 35001 35 K  Slaps total: 6209 6 K
I did some research and saw some promising info.

Thanks OP
+6   

2 months ago '18        #4
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43907 43 K  Slaps total: 3758 3 K
Yessir. 2 years ago my dad found out he had lung cancer. I flew down and gave him a bunch of natural sh*t, including this. Mass shrunk. My bm and son got covid earlier this year, gave them this and they got better, faster than I did when I had it. I caught it last year. I ran out of herbs... crazy. I use cumin, burdock, dandelion, damiana, black seed oil, linden, sorrel, elderberry, licorice. All affordable. You can get it off of Amazon, 20 bucks for lb bags and I learned it all from Sebi. Never bought nothing from that man and once I started taking those herbs casually I didn't get sick. No colds, flu, nothing. I first got the herbs from a shop in alphabet city. During lock down I ran out. Got sick. Crazy. Ordered from Amazon and got back up. I got sick doing nothing too, just going out getting food 3 times a week. Crazy careful not touching my face before washing my hands etc etc took it mad serious and still caught that hoe when supplies ran low. Haven't been sick since I stocked back up. I drink the tea a few times a week. Sebi was saying to drink a lot everyday if you're sick. I put a little decarbed bud in it too and the black seed oil activates that. Started pouring cayenne in it too, I'm going to get some of that oil. A major key that I just learned to stay healthy, dewormers. Whether natural, papaya seeds, or the drugs, get that in y'all life. It'll help a lot
+40   

2 months ago '13        #5
jrockex 
Props total: 6461 6 K  Slaps total: 600 600
i will smoke this sh*t every day

thanks OP
+2   

2 months ago '04        #6
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 47639 47 K  Slaps total: 5875 5 K
 BrooklynDamien said
Yessir. 2 years ago my dad found out he had lung cancer. I flew down and gave him a bunch of natural sh*t, including this. Mass shrunk. My bm and son got covid earlier this year, gave them this and they got better, faster than I did when I had it. I caught it last year. I ran out of herbs... crazy. I use cumin, burdock, dandelion, damiana, black seed oil, linden, sorrel, elderberry, licorice. All affordable. You can get it off of Amazon, 20 bucks for lb bags and I learned it all from Sebi. Never bought nothing from that man and once I started taking those herbs casually I didn't get sick. No colds, flu, nothing. I first got the herbs from a shop in alphabet city. During lock down I ran out. Got sick. Crazy. Ordered from Amazon and got back up. I got sick doing nothing too, just going out getting food 3 times a week. Crazy careful not touching my face before washing my hands etc etc took it mad serious and still caught that hoe when supplies ran low. Haven't been sick since I stocked back up. I drink the tea a few times a week. Sebi was saying to drink a lot everyday if you're sick. I put a little decarbed bud in it too and the black seed oil activates that. Started pouring cayenne in it too, I'm going to get some of that oil. A major key that I just learned to stay healthy, dewormers. Whether natural, papaya seeds, or the drugs, get that in y'all life. It'll help a lot
How did u apply these? Mixed all in a tea? Ate them? Individually? Grind them? Together or separate?
+5   

2 months ago '15        #7
altaluv 
Props total: 3288 3 K  Slaps total: 1055 1 K
These Covid Karen goofs gonna be here soon sayin take an experimental vaccine. Trust the science. These natural remedies our ancestors survived on for thousands of year are hearsay.

Black seed oil has turned me around from Covid. Thanks for this info op.
+12   

2 months ago '12        #8
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 182095 182 K  Slaps total: 10605 10 K
I knew this already, they put it in Yogi tea. It's not really some rare thing, quite a few of those tea's they sell in your local grocery store/department stores during the winter has the stuff in it. I used to get real bad sinus infections and would cough up bullsh during allergy season and even used to take this:

It's 11 bucks at Vitamin Shoppe. An ex's mother put me on it back in college

I don't think smoking it is a good idea if you're trying to help your lungs, but it'll open you up good if you have it as tea. This one was straight, and it's cheap

I don't know about 'long term' with it, but i know if its winter or spring and you're stopped up this stuff will clear the sh*t out of your nose and you'll spit up a lot of phlegm.

+18   

2 months ago '20        #9
FuriousAnimeMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5095 5 K  Slaps total: 1383 1 K
Some more bullsh*t. If this worked it would be published in a journal.

2 months ago '11        #10
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26014 26 K  Slaps total: 1105 1 K
Elephant ears?

2 months ago '20        #11
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8658 8 K  Slaps total: 1234 1 K
fu*k around if you want too!

2 months ago '10        #12
TDP410 
Props total: 413 413  Slaps total: 30 30
On god I haven’t been sick in the past 2 years.

Stay away from red meat.
Intermittent fasting.
Drink only water & watermelon juice.
2 smoothies a day(burdock root, sea moss, mullein, black seed oil, fruits & veggies).
One solid meal a day(2 depending on what the day consist of)
Workout 3-4 days a week.

Moral.

Health is Wealth.
+14   

2 months ago '19        #13
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 28054 28 K  Slaps total: 3590 3 K
Why don’t you post links to peer reviewed search?

There’s actually several peer reviewed studies done with that plant and it’s extract that show its benefits
+4   

2 months ago '16        #14
Dino87 
Props total: 3232 3 K  Slaps total: 1422 1 K
yes it flushes the lungs thru absorption into the blood stream...

Mullein tea is worth the green mouthwash taste ........
+2   

2 months ago '17        #15
Fortune  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50836 50 K  Slaps total: 3828 3 K
good post man, this is really good info to have
+6   

2 months ago '18        #16
 qutaboi225 said
How did u apply these? Mixed all in a tea? Ate them? Individually? Grind them? Together or separate?
I make tea now but you can do all of that. I bought some vegan pill caps and grind them up and cap them but I used to do that after making tea with them. After using the tea once there is still good properties in the leaves. The only one I don't eat is one I didn't name, sarsparilla, if I'm spelling it right. You can also use alcohol to make really strong tinctures. Made that for my dad too. I usually use a few different herbs at once, I use elderberry sparingly. You can get sick if you use too much
+2   

2 months ago '18        #17
 jrockex said
i will smoke this sh*t every day

thanks OP
I had my dad smoke it. You can. It does actually help. I made tea and put it in the humidifier as he slept too. When I first heard of mullein I heard of a smoker's blend with it and damiana. They still help the lungs if you smoke it, you get direct contact. Smoking anything thickens your blood though bro, know that.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #18
Dj KraZ 
Props total: 3000 3 K  Slaps total: 298 298
I have a use jar of Mullein tea(loose) on my counter. Good for mucus, lungs, detox, inflammation endless
+3   

2 months ago '16        #19
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 92571 92 K  Slaps total: 10194 10 K
I need a plant for my kidneys.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #20
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 52148 52 K  Slaps total: 7173 7 K
 FuriousAnimeMan said
Some more bullsh*t. If this worked it would be published in a journal.
^lol crash dummie
+1   

2 months ago '17        #21
Its 
Props total: 21686 21 K  Slaps total: 1836 1 K
Favorite type of threads
Spread the knowledge
Big respect op
+5   

2 months ago '18        #22
 kuul said
I need a plant for my kidneys.
Dandelion, marshmallow which also soothes the lungs and was the original thing marshmellows was made of before bones and sh*t, nettles. These are diuretics though. You need to drink a lot of water because they use the water to clean you out. You can become dehydrated easier
+3   

2 months ago '17        #23
YAYO101 
Props total: 30583 30 K  Slaps total: 1754 1 K
i don't know about smoking it but the Tea does!

2 months ago '16        #24
rempleTakalaka 
Props total: 1637 1 K  Slaps total: 146 146
CoQ10 ...
Krill Oil ...
Black Seed Oil ...

Feed your mitochondria cells!

Last edited by rempleTakalaka; 07-29-2021 at 10:20 AM..
+2   

2 months ago '21        #25
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 12149 12 K  Slaps total: 2039 2 K
Some really good responses in here. Bx u don't disappoint

+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  34
Image(s) inside How y’all feel about Dem Swangas 15s by Billie Eillish
115 comments