Shannon & Sterling Sharpe on childhood farm life in cinder block home with tin roof | CLUB

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '18        #1
735 page views
16 comments

classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 15908 15 K  Slaps total: 20274 20 K
Shannon & Sterling Sharpe on childhood farm life in cinder block home with tin roof | CLUB

bruh LIVING HELL THAT OUR older cousins,family and coaches and teachers put us through. the new gen would commit suicide in a heartbeat.

man i thought i had it hard watch this video. i so can relate to it. but it humble me because shay shay in Augusta Georgia had it 100 times worst than me coming up in columbus ga and colbums ohio.

1. I remember at 5 year old and 8 year old.

2. my grandmother and grandfather making us pick weeds,cut grass,rake leaves. getting ate up by ants in 98 degrees in columbus georgia.

5. after school and getting builled and f*ghting. home work. no weekends. having to pick goergia peaches from trees,planet apples and vegetables. and going out to fish for fish to eat.

3.in columbus ohio at 6 year old. leaks in my bedroom. when it storms. having a bucket when it rains. going hungry. no food.

getting our windows broken because of gangs shooting out. and crying and mother forcing us to get down on the floor DURING THE DAY AND AT NIGHT.

having a home broke into. christmas gifts been stolen.

father been on crack and selling our christmas gifts.

and If we dare said no or talk back to our parents or other aunties and uncles whole family would whop us..

then clean other family members houses for 5 dollars.

the summer school and church school.

and then
+20   

best
worst
16 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 57617 57 K  Slaps total: 3314 3 K
Dope sh*t to hear how far they have come and how they accomplished what they have. That farm sh*t is real. My grandmoms had a farm. One of my fondest memories about going down south to visit her. But that sh*t is hard work.
+10   

2 months ago '10        #3
edgacev 
Props total: 2349 2 K  Slaps total: 334 334
I ain’t gonna hold you, the best sleep I ever had was under a zinc roof in thunder storms. Country living is fu*king majestic!
+4   

2 months ago '18        #4
Orndorf2 
Props total: 3588 3 K  Slaps total: 356 356
Respect. I grew up working all types of jobs….city jobs. Country jobs I never did….my cousins did. Working can help build character.
+4   

2 months ago '04        #5
HotBYoungTurk 
Props total: 4848 4 K  Slaps total: 568 568
Glennville, GA *
+2   

2 months ago '11        #6
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 52244 52 K  Slaps total: 5269 5 K
IT met both of em back in the early 90, Carl Banks of the Giants at the time held a football camp out here in Newark... sh*t was dope, a lot of notable pros LT, Dave Meggett(sp), a nice spread of stars from around the league, grouped up pending the position you wanted to play. i unfortunately washed all the autographs off my t-shirt, but it was flooded.

could've probably sold it for at least high 4 figures if not 5!

the Sharpe bros were both full of jokes though...
+3   

2 months ago '09        #7
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 161363 161 K  Slaps total: 33902 33 K
Crazy how both brothers were born and raised in the same town, and one has a thick country accent while the other one doesn't
+2   

2 months ago '12        #8
TRILL SH1T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 24202 24 K  Slaps total: 3896 3 K
 The Bully said
Crazy how both brothers were born and raised in the same town, and one has a thick country accent while the other one doesn't
It could be from where they spent their adulthood’s - if Sterling moves to the coast and spent the last 20 years there that accent is gonna slowly dwindle
+3   

2 months ago '09        #9
 TRILL SH1T said
It could be from where they spent their adulthood’s - if Sterling moves to the coast and spent the last 20 years there that accent is gonna slowly dwindle
makes sense
+1   

2 months ago '18        #10
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
since boxden wants to hate on me as a human being.

@

@ @ @ @ @ @

@

@ @ @ @ @ @

@ @

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
@

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
report Quick reply to this message Multi-Quote This Message reply

@

@9shots
@
@ @ @

@ @ @ @ @ Mattnutz114 mrbond416 @ @
@ plexaholic Rafael100 @
@ samclo Skinsfan112 @ @ @
@

2 months ago '09        #11
 classicrap1 said
bruh LIVING HELL THAT OUR older cousins,family and coaches and teachers put us through. the new gen would commit suicide in a heartbeat.

man i thought i had it hard watch this video. i so can relate to it. but it humble me because shay shay in Augusta Georgia had it 100 times worst than me coming up in columbus ga and colbums ohio.

1. I remember at 5 year old and 8 year old.

2. my grandmother and grandfather making us pick weeds,cut grass,rake leaves. getting ate up by ants in 98 degrees in columbus georgia.

5. after school and getting builled and f*ghting. home work. no weekends. having to pick goergia peaches from trees,planet apples and vegetables. and going out to fish for fish to eat.

3.in columbus ohio at 6 year old. leaks in my bedroom. when it storms. having a bucket when it rains. going hungry. no food.

getting our windows broken because of gangs shooting out. and crying and mother forcing us to get down on the floor DURING THE DAY AND AT NIGHT.

having a home broke into. christmas gifts been stolen.

father been on crack and selling our christmas gifts.

and If we dare said no or talk back to our parents or other aunties and uncles whole family would whop us..

then clean other family members houses for 5 dollars.

the summer school and church school.

and then
I'm glad you made it out of the struggle brother
+2   

2 months ago '18        #12
ordoabchao 
Props total: 24298 24 K  Slaps total: 5166 5 K
Dope post. If I could reverse one player's career ending injury, it might be Sterling...
+5   

2 months ago '18        #13
illicit lee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 6276 6 K  Slaps total: 736 736
 ordoabchao said
Dope post. If I could reverse one player's career ending injury, it might be Sterling...
Him and Bo they was both in their way to being in the Hof ..
+5   

2 months ago '18        #14
illicit lee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 6276 6 K  Slaps total: 736 736
Beautiful come up … this the epitome of the American dream … two hardworking brothers who came up …

They would both be in the Hof if Sterling didn’t get hurt !!

God bless em
+1   

2 months ago '12        #15
The Consultant 
Props total: 54463 54 K  Slaps total: 3451 3 K
 ordoabchao said
Word.
At that time behind Timmy B, Sharpe was my fav WR, sh*t hurt me deeply when he went down.

Dope clip op

2 months ago '18        #16
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
 The Bully said
I'm glad you made it out of the struggle brother
thank you king b.

its a honor that you pay respect to one of your loyal subject. king b. the king of boxden. its a honor to be praised by you.
+2   

2 months ago '11        #17
jayevryday 
Props total: 4776 4 K  Slaps total: 384 384
 classicrap1 said
thank you king b.

its a honor that you pay respect to one of your loyal subject. king b. the king of boxden. its a honor to be praised by you.
Hold on what lol

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+181online now  45
Thoughts on money by Someone making 6 figures
195 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  36
Image(s) inside How y’all feel about Dem Swangas 15s by Billie Eillish