TI Says The Gay Community Is Bullying Rappers

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '17        #1
1139 page views
43 comments

StanlitoTheFly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 40013 40 K  Slaps total: 8244 8 K
TI Says The Gay Community Is Bullying Rappers

Man wants to be canceled and never come back
+2   

best
worst
43 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Dman4900 
Props total: 1569 1 K  Slaps total: 72 72
Lol irony
+2   

2 months ago '17        #3
Stlouisnative 
Props total: 4380 4 K  Slaps total: 3124 3 K
Boys kicking back laying in the shade ain’t nobody tripping cause the money already made said by the Great Pimp C aka Chad butler.. you can’t cancel a n*gga who already paid them ant man checks are still coming in speak your mind tip
+16   

2 months ago '06        #4
Mr. Future  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12727 12 K  Slaps total: 1182 1 K
They bullying everybody
+7   

2 months ago '18        #5
Dehone 
Props total: 62907 62 K  Slaps total: 2760 2 K
Straight community bullied them first. Like with the rest of cancel culture, you're now seeing an overcorrection and overreaction. LGBT feels untouchable often and the straight community plays the victim because they can't talk wreckless about them like a 90s rap record under the guise a free speech. The same free speech logic is used with Trumpers who say outrageous sh*t and cry when private entities and people decide to no longer do business with them.

Last edited by Dehone; 07-29-2021 at 07:09 AM..

2 months ago '20        #6
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19224 19 K  Slaps total: 3407 3 K
How about rappers just keep their opinions about gays to themselves that NOBODY asked for in the first place.

And T.I. got bigger issues to worry about. Is he still trafficking underraged girls?

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '13        #7
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 97688 97 K  Slaps total: 40053 40 K
Facts

fu*k them f*g**ts
+8   

2 months ago '18        #8
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 61609 61 K  Slaps total: 14726 14 K
If a country singer got on stage and stated

Raise your phones up if you didn't eat fried chicken and watermelon before you came to this show tonight

Ladies scream if your pu**y smell like water- even though there are children in the crowed now.......

And then his guitar player screams some you in here be acting suspect around these naggers and the beat drops

2 months ago '20        #9
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x137
Props total: 77377 77 K  Slaps total: 16716 16 K
I ain’t gone lie they are like “oh you don’t like two men kissing? Well you don’t enjoy love like wtf wrong with you.. your canceled”

n*gga wtf wrong with you? Lmao
+11   

2 months ago '18        #10
 5ive04our said
I ainít gone lie they are like ďoh you donít like two men kissing? Well you donít enjoy love like wtf wrong with you.. your canceledĒ

n*gga wtf wrong with you? Lmao
+2   

2 months ago '07        #11
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 28154 28 K  Slaps total: 7014 7 K
 Proffesor X said
If a country singer got on stage and stated

Raise your phones up if you didn't eat fried chicken and watermelon before you came to this show tonight

Ladies scream if your pu**y smell like water- even though there are children in the crowed now.......

And then his guitar player screams some you in here be acting suspect around these naggers and the beat drops

What does race and s*xuality have to do with each other? Thought you were smarter than that kid. You must be gay.
+6   

2 months ago '04        #12
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23033 23 K  Slaps total: 3331 3 K
To me, a lot of the topics on opinions for this matter are like bx members who post controversial sh*t and say anyone who slaps me is a blank or does blank lol. That ain't bullying
+2   

2 months ago '04        #13
NahLij  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37798 37 K  Slaps total: 2484 2 K
 Dehone said
Straight community bullied them first. Like with the rest of cancel culture, you're now seeing an overcorrection and overreaction. LGBT feels untouchable often and the straight community plays the victim because they can't talk wreckless about them like a 90s rap record under the guise a free speech. The same free speech logic is used with Trumpers who say outrageous sh*t and cry when private entities and people decide to no longer do business with them.
This is how I always looked at the meetoo and more recent gay rights movement. Even though GLAAD existed for wild long they still was f*ghting up the mountain. Now they have accumulated more power and influence and are using it to get some get back. I ain't even mad at that. It's the same thing many of us talk about what Black people need. Community, finances and influence on a large scale not just scattered movements and angry shouting. So now women and gay people are swinging at everybody and it's anything done to offend can end you possibly. The pendulum was way in the wrong direction before and now it's swung way to the other side. Eventually, if people can gain some actual sense, it can even out and offenses can can be realty with accordingly but also mistakes can be forgiven and opportunity can be made to understand each other and have peace.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #14
 strongthetruth said
What does race and s*xuality have to do with each other? Thought you were smarter than that kid. You must be gay.
The connection here is the outrage it would cause the and the justification of those outraged to feel how they feel.

The man can say what ever the fu*k he wants too. But it may make him susceptible to extreme criticism and backlash as would any other artist or entertainer out here who makes a public un-thought out statement.

The deeper connection that they have to each other is both are almost universally hated by everyone ...I was given this world I didn't make it.......

2 months ago '16        #15
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 27169 27 K  Slaps total: 5097 5 K
They do be testing gangsta lol

2 months ago '17        #16
DreDaGod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8166 8 K  Slaps total: 1448 1 K
 MrDarkCloud said
How about rappers just keep their opinions about gays to themselves that NOBODY asked for in the first place.

And T.I. got bigger issues to worry about. Is he still trafficking underraged girls?
Dawg u really believe that he trafficking girls like be fr u believe anything huh he need to drop this shyt

+4   

2 months ago '20        #17
The corrector  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7700 7 K  Slaps total: 1795 1 K
I don't really like the word "bully" but that weird cult is certainly trying to force everyone to accept AND cosign everything they do.

I don't like tip but he has a point.
+2   

2 months ago '14        #18
Tim Jay 
Props total: 22237 22 K  Slaps total: 3577 3 K
If you can't beat them, join them

+4   

2 months ago '18        #19
Aura 
Props total: 617 617  Slaps total: 185 185
 MrDarkCloud said

Nah fu*k all that gay sh*t if itís down low bro ... them n*ggas be cross dressing trying pick up straight men ...trannies and all types of suck sh*t is going on with straight men... them gay n*ggas be trying some sh*t you would die over with straight men... n*ggas running around with double D t*ts and a d*ck bro fu*k all that ....

2 months ago '04        #20
DJ Maximum|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 47760 47 K  Slaps total: 3483 3 K
Nah T.I. yall been saying sh*t to them for years

just ignore them and dont say anything negative about them
+1   

2 months ago '08        #21
Datboitrill 
Props total: 4646 4 K  Slaps total: 570 570
 DreDaGod said
Dawg u really believe that he trafficking girls like be fr u believe anything huh he need to drop this shyt

Gawdddd Dann Tip!!!!

2 months ago '20        #22
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19224 19 K  Slaps total: 3407 3 K
 Aura said
Nah fu*k all that gay sh*t if itís down low bro ... them n*ggas be cross dressing trying pick up straight men ...trannies and all types of suck sh*t is going on with straight men... them gay n*ggas be trying some sh*t you would die over with straight men... n*ggas running around with double D t*ts and a d*ck bro fu*k all that ....
Why are these n*ggas speaking and thinking about gays, anyway? Literally, no one asked them for their opinions.
+2   

2 months ago '21        #23
King856 
Props total: 10170 10 K  Slaps total: 4167 4 K
 MrDarkCloud said

The same people who crying for equality be casting stones. Money donít buy class

2 months ago '11        #24
greedy87 
Props total: 14838 14 K  Slaps total: 4737 4 K
It’s weird watching black men who’ve been discriminated against their wholes lives doing the same sh*t to someone else. Let’s keep it 100 people feel the same way and wish they didn’t have to see so many black faces on tv, movies etc. but y’all don’t wanna talk about that. Smh

Black peoples have a lot more conservative views than they realize.
+1   

2 months ago '13        #25
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 54679 54 K  Slaps total: 10472 10 K
thought T.I was mega liberal and pro gay ... so thats surprising.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  67
Karen Civil getting called out by Nipsey's people on Clubhouse, she's in atten..
340 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  49
Article inside What do you know that nobody else knows, BX?
53 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  31
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
152 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+36online now  26
Jeweler Gives Lil Baby His $400k Back x Free Jewelry And Issues Public Apology
121 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy