Jul 28 - larry nassar spent $10k on himself in prison........paid victims $300 restitution

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '09        #1
1779 page views
31 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71
Props total: 237256 237 K  Slaps total: 26590 26 K
Jul 28 - larry nassar spent $10k on himself in prison........paid victims $300 restitution

visit this link https://www.axios.com/lar .. fd66f09a7.html

serial child predator larry nassar

Former Olympic team doctor Larry Nassar spent more than $10,000 on himself while in prison for criminal s*xual conduct, paying $300 in restitution towards his victims, per a Wednesday court filing obtained by the Washington Post.

Driving the news: Since being imprisoned in 2018, Nassar received deposits totaling $12,825 into his prison bank account — including two pandemic stimulus checks totaling $2,000. He has paid about $100 per year in court-ordered penalties to his victims, the Post reported.

Nassar's government-run prison account is intended to cover things such as commissary items and phone and email expenses.

The disgraced former doctor spent about $10,000 since his incarceration, and per the court filing, has roughly $2,000 left in his account, WashPost notes.

"Nassar has paid approximately $8.33 toward his criminal monetary penalties per month, despite receiving deposits into his account over this period totaling $12,825.00," the court filing states.

Of note: In the Wednesday court filing prosecutors asked a federal judge to turn over the remaining money in his account to make restitution payments towards five child victims of his child pr0nography possession, according to AP.

Nassar still owes about $57,000 in court-ordered restitution payments and a $5,000 special a*sessment debt, AP reports.

Why it matters: The case highlights a baffling program at the Federal Bureau of Prisons that enables inmates to stash astounding sums of money in government-run deposit accounts, as reported by WashPost last month.

The money in these accounts are "shielded from court orders for things like child support, alimony or other debts, and not subject to the same scrutiny as accounts owned by non-incarcerated citizens," per WashPost.

What they're saying: John Manly, a lawyer for many of Nassar's victims, including Simone Biles, told WashPost: "They’re allowing the worst child predator in American history to spend thousands of dollars on himself and pay $8 a month to his victims,"

"Something is completely broken and needs to be fixed."
+7   

best
worst
31 comments

2 months ago '14        #2
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 55251 55 K  Slaps total: 7015 7 K
Put a bullet in his head, problem solved

"They’re allowing the worst child predator in American history to spend thousands of dollars on himself and pay $8 a month to his victims,"

"Something is completely broken and needs to be fixed."
+23   

2 months ago '04        #3
ddash 
Props total: 49450 49 K  Slaps total: 3666 3 K
So much for prisoners k*lling and harming rapist
+17   

2 months ago '16        #4
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 76441 76 K  Slaps total: 4886 4 K
In Cali they take half of anything that gets put on your books if you still owe restitution.
+15   

2 months ago '19        #5
skippa 
Props total: 10562 10 K  Slaps total: 1452 1 K
Now here's something to get outraged about. I wonder if Piers Morgan will give his critical thoughts on this sh*t. I doubt it.

Last edited by skippa; 07-28-2021 at 10:34 PM..
+10   

2 months ago '21        #6
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 18950 18 K  Slaps total: 2448 2 K
this n*gga literally balling in that bi*ch...10k? n*gga prolly got a 70" tv in his cell and eating fresh made waffle house while he up late watching Bosch on Prime

snitch9 outchea living his best life and this kiddy toucher in jail living better than Meech...

+10   

2 months ago '15        #7
Always Good  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13126 13 K  Slaps total: 3188 3 K
 ddash said
So much for prisoners k*lling and harming rapist
Probably in protective custody like the weak bi*ch he is.
+7   

2 months ago '06        #8
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34416 34 K  Slaps total: 4823 4 K
Probably being extorted for that money.

Either way that doesn’t justify any of this.

1. The fu*k is he getting pandemic money for?
2. Did he have no a*sets that they couldn’t liquidate and give to his victims?
3. Why is he even living?
+19   

2 months ago '14        #9
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 149857 149 K  Slaps total: 34615 34 K
He still getting his pandemic stimulus checks in prison wow
+9   

2 months ago '18        #10
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31763 31 K  Slaps total: 2382 2 K

+7   

2 months ago '17        #11
GremFandango 
Props total: 4568 4 K  Slaps total: 565 565
 Always Good said
Probably in protective custody like the weak bi*ch he is.
People get touched in PC if it's serious. Y'all just gotta accept that jail punishment ain't what y'all think it is. Rapists and child molesters walk around more freely than simple burglars. But the "real n*ggas" on the internet don't want to have that talk. Gang sh*t trump's morals!
+5   

2 months ago '15        #12
Always Good  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13126 13 K  Slaps total: 3188 3 K
 GremFandango said
People get touched in PC if it's serious. Y'all just gotta accept that jail punishment ain't what y'all think it is. Rapists and child molesters walk around more freely than simple burglars. But the "real n*ggas" on the internet don't want to have that talk. Gang sh*t trump's morals!
I been upstate I’m already knowing. They had 2 rapist in our dorm. 1st dude n*ggas made excuses for like “ the stress of doing 19 years going to hurt him worse than a knife”. 2nd one was a yt boy named Creep. He got a pass because he spent a lot of money with bro nem (we still got on his a*s when we found out he was raping Black Women too).

This is the “AINT Me” generation. n*ggas Don care about The Code no more. n*ggas be kicking it with known woman beaters, deadbeats, pedophiles and rats

Last edited by Always Good; 07-29-2021 at 12:09 AM..
+9   

2 months ago '09        #13
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71 OP
Props total: 237256 237 K  Slaps total: 26590 26 K
 bigkilla said
Probably being extorted for that money.

Either way that doesn’t justify any of this.

1. The fu*k is he getting pandemic money for?
2. Did he have no a*sets that they couldn’t liquidate and give to his victims?
3. Why is he even living?

USA Gymnastics is proposing to pay athletes abused by Larry Nassar a total of $215 million as part of a plan to emerge from bankruptcy

Both John Manly and Jon Little said the $215 million is not enough compensation. They also initially criticized the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Committee for not contributing to the settlement, but the USOPC later said it was.

"This amount won’t even cover the therapy that these women need, probably for the rest of their lives, and the excruciating emotional toll and pain," said Manly, who estimated each woman would get between $250,000 and $300,000
+4   

2 months ago '17        #14
GremFandango 
Props total: 4568 4 K  Slaps total: 565 565
 Always Good said
I been upstate I’m already knowing. They had 2 rapist in our dorm. 1st dude n*ggas made excuses for like “ the stress of doing 19 years going to hurt him worse than a knife”. 2nd one was a yt boy named Creep. He got a pass because he spent a lot of money with bro nem (we still got on his a*s with knives & locks for raping Black Women).

This is the “AINT Me” generation. n*ggas Don care about The Code no more. n*ggas be kicking it with known woman beaters, pedophiles and rats
What you just wrote is the normal everywhere. When i see these posts about what's gone happen when they get to jail. I already know the person writing it is either white, or black and trying to be on the internet what they never have been in life.

It takes a lot to touch a rapist in jail because 90% of the time they get the most commissary, or just put on the tier as bait.
+4   

2 months ago '04        #15
CentsCuZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9011 9 K  Slaps total: 2342 2 K
Deposit fee taken by the government/third party processor was probably 10%/1k too. Everybody eating except the victims.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #16
Emperor85 
Props total: 14769 14 K  Slaps total: 4199 4 K
 nodayzoffatl said
this n*gga literally balling in that bi*ch...10k? n*gga prolly got a 70" tv in his cell and eating fresh made waffle house while he up late watching Bosch on Prime

snitch9 outchea living his best life and this kiddy toucher in jail living better than Meech...

his getting extorted by a prison gang
+2   

2 months ago '16        #17
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 91762 91 K  Slaps total: 10116 10 K
I wouldnt fu*k with his money and i dont get how now they want him to pay his debt to society. I am still shocked at how many kids he was allowed to violate.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #18
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22583 22 K  Slaps total: 2637 2 K
 nodayzoffatl said

Maybe he is paying for protection
+2   

2 months ago '15        #19
AceOfFades051 
Props total: 7323 7 K  Slaps total: 1519 1 K
Prolly extorted
+3   

2 months ago '19        #20
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9523 9 K  Slaps total: 4201 4 K
@ So tf what. Who gives a fu*k?

We don't wanna hear nothing from you unless it's something to do with wrestling.

Everything else. sh*t yo bi*ch a*s up.

2 months ago '10        #21
M2CEO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11652 11 K  Slaps total: 1693 1 K
a prison bank account that received stimulus payments?
+5   

2 months ago '12        #22
The2ndHorseman 
Props total: 24883 24 K  Slaps total: 1881 1 K
this n*gga got up in court after the gymnast read their testimonies and he said "sheesh ..hell hath no fury like a womans scron..am i right? "

I was like damn..may as well just off this n*gga and be done
+3   

2 months ago '17        #23
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 22090 22 K  Slaps total: 12211 12 K
they are going to use this to hit black political prisoners more than anything.
He is serving his time and making his restitution payments, let him rot in silence.

These people want to add more pounishment after the fact, instead of attacking why money for covid stimulus was given to prisoners in ther first place, which is the real issue.

2 months ago '15        #24
SmokinBigDope  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15523 15 K  Slaps total: 2702 2 K
We really supposed to believe this man r*ped all those girls by himself? And nobody knew nothing???

+2   

2 months ago '05        #25
projectd06 
Props total: 30693 30 K  Slaps total: 7400 7 K
Wait, cats in jail get stimulus checks? For what?
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+64online now  13
Denzel as Macbeth, directed by a coen brother. (Featuring a trailer)
120 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Prophet (XPPX) Cardano Stake Pool
34 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+91online now  10
Damn joy Taylor looks good today on the herd