Beanie Sigel and Nore on Drink Champs dropping Tomorrow "Dame or Jay-z as better Ceo?"

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '04        #1
4206 page views
88 comments

Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 130156 130 K  Slaps total: 18584 18 K
Beanie Sigel and Nore on Drink Champs dropping Tomorrow "Dame or Jay-z as better Ceo?"

I'll sit and watch this one image
+55   

best
worst
88 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36657 36 K  Slaps total: 16602 16 K
He jus gettin back cool wit Jay so he back to d*ck riding but everyone Nore asks that question to says Dame was the best CEO

When Jay don't return his calls he gon be back to "I say sh*t that have B look at u different"
+39   

2 months ago '19        #3
Marvin divine 
Props total: 1514 1 K  Slaps total: 44 44
 Cambury said
He jus gettin back cool wit Jay so he back to d*ck riding but everyone Nore asks that question to says Dame was the best CEO

When Jay don't return his calls he gon be back to "I say sh*t that have B look at u different"
You might be right on that one

+12   

2 months ago '17        #4
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x98
Props total: 88233 88 K  Slaps total: 10610 10 K
 Cambury said

All of this.

That's why I HATE when people pit Dame against Jay and they have a somewhat decent or great relationship with Jay. It's easy to pick the guy whose got the good view of the game and the connects to make things happen for them. Jay's ego is too fragile that if someone spoke the truth about him besides Dame he'd try to blackball them.

Beans had Dame in his corner every day for the trial, dude was the one who pushed for that State Property clothing line, and he fought for them n*ggas in the meetings. All these n*ggas love Jay because he calls them just to do appearances to make him look good
+39   

2 months ago '04        #5
skillahmang 
Props total: 57752 57 K  Slaps total: 11782 11 K
Make some noiiiiiiise
+15   

2 months ago '20        #6
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 16390 16 K  Slaps total: 1318 1 K
 Cambury said

Thank u bro!! Like nobody say nothing about this d*ckriding nore be doing now that he making money again. Nobody remembers before drinkchamps , Hov and them never fu*ked with Nore !!

nore was just dissing Dame 2 weeks ago!! The same person who signed him and put him in movies ! n*ggas get a bag and u see their true colors!

Nore outhere spending up ppp money from his wife’s Juice bar !! All this rich sh*t is new to him u can tell.
+19   

2 months ago '20        #7
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 16436 16 K  Slaps total: 1113 1 K
 skillahmang said
Make some noiiiiiiise
That sh*t be annoying lol.

edit: That n*gga will ask a great question and as they are getting to the good part of their story, he'll cut them off to "make some noiiiiiiise" and him and DJ EFN will blow those damned silly horns lol.
+18   

2 months ago '20        #8
LordGimmeASign 
 nyctoneworleans said
Thank u bro!! Like nobody say nothing about this d*ckriding nore be doing now that he making money again. Nobody remembers before drinkchamps , Hov and them never fu*ked with Nore !!

nore was just dissing Dame 2 weeks ago!! The same person who signed him and put him in movies ! n*ggas get a bag and u see their true colors!

Nore outhere spending up ppp money from his wife’s Juice bar !! All this rich sh*t is new to him u can tell.
Damn, I forgot all about that PPP money sh*t.
+6   

2 months ago '20        #9
LordGimmeASign 
 The Gary Group said
All of this.

That's why I HATE when people pit Dame against Jay and they have a somewhat decent or great relationship with Jay. It's easy to pick the guy whose got the good view of the game and the connects to make things happen for them. Jay's ego is too fragile that if someone spoke the truth about him besides Dame he'd try to blackball them.

Beans had Dame in his corner every day for the trial, dude was the one who pushed for that State Property clothing line, and he fought for them n*ggas in the meetings. All these n*ggas love Jay because he calls them just to do appearances to make him look good
Your avi makes me wonder... Is Cam cool with both Dame and Jay? Because Dame's his mans from uptown plus him and Jay aren't on bad terms anymore.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #10
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60 OP
Props total: 130156 130 K  Slaps total: 18584 18 K
 nyctoneworleans said

You gotta relax with the speculation
+13   

2 months ago '17        #11
The Gary Group  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x98
Props total: 88233 88 K  Slaps total: 10610 10 K
 LordGimmeASign said
Your avi makes me wonder... Is Cam cool with both Dame and Jay? Because Dame's his mans from uptown plus him and Jay aren't on bad terms anymore.
I don't think him and Dame cool no more. Used to see one of them post another.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #12
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 16390 16 K  Slaps total: 1318 1 K
 LordGimmeASign said
Damn, I forgot all about that PPP money sh*t.
Hell yea these rappers ain’t fooling nobody. All the info is is public with ppp
+3   

2 months ago '05        #13
CartelFamill 
Props total: 11946 11 K  Slaps total: 1438 1 K
 Cambury said

Beans Been Not fu*king with Dame....He fu*ked Beans out his Pro Keds.....He owed Beans like 11 mill But couldnt couldnt get it cuz Dame filed Bankrupcy

When Dame and Jay broke up.....Dame made it seem like Beans was wit him and Beans was in Jail....That one album was on DDMG

+4   

2 months ago '07        #14
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36657 36 K  Slaps total: 16602 16 K
 CartelFamill said
Beans Been Not fu*king with Dame....He fu*ked Beans out his Pro Keds.....He owed Beans like 11 mill But couldnt couldnt get it cuz Dame filed Bankrupcy

When Dame and Jay broke up.....Dame made it seem like Beans was wit him and Beans was in Jail....That one album was on DDMG

Beans was a drug addict and alcoholic, we will see if they ever discuss it.

Last edited by Cambury; 07-29-2021 at 12:11 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '12        #15
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 182050 182 K  Slaps total: 10603 10 K
I'll be watching
+2   

2 months ago '05        #16
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 116861 116 K  Slaps total: 14411 14 K
 nyctoneworleans said

You bugging, Nore was getting wild money with that raggaetone sh*t he was doing...and a couple of his rap albums went platinum Nore been had bread
+5   

2 months ago '15        #17
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 57511 57 K  Slaps total: 3311 3 K
 CartelFamill said

First time seeing that first one. But I keep hearing Dame was just taking company money and spending it doing different sh*t. Then he admitted himself to blowing that 400k. Seeing how he moves even now I can see why someone would get tired of that type of sh*t. I wonder if he even thinks on how that may have affected the sh*t.
+3   

2 months ago '21        #18
BigChiefLA 
Props total: 3060 3 K  Slaps total: 863 863
Is this a real question?
+4   

2 months ago '04        #19
7twelve 
Props total: 37228 37 K  Slaps total: 8313 8 K
if nore aint ask him about getting knocked out by knox and meek boy.....

he bring up gossip all the time so he better off and about the real and how come the bully broad street ain't revenge
+2   

2 months ago '18        #20
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x107
Props total: 129893 129 K  Slaps total: 5743 5 K
This!!!!

The Gary Group said

2 months ago '11        #21
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33492 33 K  Slaps total: 1757 1 K
 Cambury said

right, he even said it multiple times.
+1   

2 months ago '19        #22
Okka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11570 11 K  Slaps total: 620 620
I can't wait to see this.

nyctoneworleans said

Was it also Dame who got Noreaga on the "Streets Is Watching" soundtrack?
+2   

2 months ago '16        #23
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 18372 18 K  Slaps total: 2312 2 K
 nyctoneworleans said

damn... he dissed dame? he was suckin d*ck when dame was up there.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #24
Mozart 
Props total: 6729 6 K  Slaps total: 741 741
The answer is Dame.
+2   

2 months ago '10        #25
t from the 617 
Props total: 25610 25 K  Slaps total: 803 803
all beans interviews are classics. i havent seen drink champs in a while but i gotta catch this one.
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  51
Would u drip in these dame dolla adidas NMD_R2
49 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+26online now  48
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
204 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  27
Image(s) inside Black Phone Poster Reveals Ethan Hawke’s Terrifying Villain
44 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  18
Sep 24 - Japanese yakuza boss Satoru Nomura sentenced to death for ordering mu..
121 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy