Contra Returns

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '17        #1
3283 page views
76 comments

Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 180969 180 K  Slaps total: 13061 13 K
Contra Returns

+49   

best
worst
76 comments

2 months ago '12        #2
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 181756 181 K  Slaps total: 10598 10 K
They definitely got the 90s cheese down, it looks fun
+16   

2 months ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20 OP
Props total: 180969 180 K  Slaps total: 13061 13 K
 OldBusiness said
They definitely got the 90s cheese down, it looks fun
And that's exactly what I want. Nothing to serious and fancy, just a nice return to form. I'm gonna have to hit up my brother to run through this while bumping X-Clan like back in the day.
+32   

2 months ago '04        #4
Jae_Hood_354 
Props total: 9161 9 K  Slaps total: 938 938
I saw this sh*t on my phones App Store
+2   

2 months ago '21        #5
Dreamcast 
Props total: 6358 6 K  Slaps total: 1495 1 K
i never had contra on nes

i did have metroid and blaster master tho
+12   

2 months ago '17        #6
Tupacpatel 
Props total: 3787 3 K  Slaps total: 1367 1 K

+4   

2 months ago '19        #7
dapromo 
Props total: 628 628  Slaps total: 22 22
Already a million downloads, but looks like a cash grab for the micro transactions
+5   

2 months ago '14        #8
Epitome 
Props total: 5327 5 K  Slaps total: 1384 1 K
 Dreamcast said

Blaster master was crack
+17   

2 months ago '11        #9
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25795 25 K  Slaps total: 1081 1 K
fire

2 months ago '21        #10
Dreamcast 
 Epitome said
Blaster master was crack
i like the music from it.. same with metroid

but i honestly hate the NES

the games were too hard, and there wasn't nearly as much quality control back then.. because with no internet we were just getting games based on box art or commercials usually

whenever i think back to NES all i remember is just being frustrated a lot.. remember the electric seaweed in ninja turtles?

or how about how i always had to pick donatello because his weapon had the most reach, but i hated that cuck

mario 3 had 90 levels and u couldn't save.. i mean 90 levels? i was like 7 trying my best and coming up short

hard as nails games had me watching video power and takin notes

couldn't figure out where to go or what to do in most games too.. they all had weird things like.. "go in the room and press up and u will get a key" it was always like HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!?

dude i remember even trying to cheat.. playing light gun games with the gun right on the tv, back when the tv screens were glass.. and I WOULD STILL LOSE!

no cap i just don't have good memories of NES, i guess it was just something to do but it wasn't really poppin like that

i did have fun with the next gen tho.. genesis and whatever else
+3   

2 months ago '16        #11
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 80142 80 K  Slaps total: 10901 10 K
What platforms? Better have online co-op or I'm not interested
+4   

2 months ago '08        #12
koopa24 
Props total: 5015 5 K  Slaps total: 1564 1 K
2 bad contra is late on the remake that mad developers stole and made better.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #13
rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 8904 8 K  Slaps total: 12663 12 K
as a former video game master and n*gga nerd. who been almost every console games outside of rpg and 3d shooting games. and horror.

from 1985 to 2003.

this is amazing news.

i beaten all the contra on nes.

sega g

one on playstation.

the only ones i never beat was teh contra 3 on snes. and contra forever on wii.

and contra rebirth on gba and wii.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #14
 Dreamcast said

the games were too hard, and there wasn't nearly as much quality control back then.. because with no internet we were just getting games based on box art or commercials usually

whenever i think back to NES all i remember is just being frustrated a lot.. remember the electric seaweed in ninja turtles?

or how about how i always had to pick donatello because his weapon had the most reach, but i hated that cuck

mario 3 had 90 levels and u couldn't save.. i mean 90 levels? i was like 7 trying my best and coming up short

couldn't figure out where to go or what to do in most games too.. they all had weird things like.. "go in the room and press up and u will get a key" it was always like HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!?

dude i remember even trying to cheat.. playing light gun games with the gun right on the tv, back when the tv screens were glass.. and I WOULD STILL LOSE!

no cap i just don't have good memories of NES, i guess it was just something to do but it wasn't really poppin like that

bro it's like were borthers and faimly. this is excalty how i feel.

as a video game master and n*gga nerd.

This is why i hated playing games 1985 to 2003.

Bro these new school gamers would rage mode quit and never play video games again if they had to play the games we did growing up.

2. bro i love to see these gamers getting 100k or 500k ot 1 million a year. try to pass these old school games.

3. it pisses me off to no end watching these fake gamers who owning in the business for money or clout chasing thots who are only gaamers to get money out of simps for showing some bo*bs.

to play nes games.

4. hardest video game console of all time is nes. end of discussion. my last run before life got in the way and i retired for my health.

5. was me completing my nes run.

10. i was going to go on nostalia completion. like beats emulated games from nes and finished with sega dreamcast.

12. let me tell you ever nes gme i played in 2014 to 2015. was the most frustating time of my life. the only games harder are arcade games.

you missed out tho. but now we got save states and cheat codes with emulators.

12. nes turtles 2, and 3.

13. batman

16. super c

17. street f*ghter 2010. before street f*ghter 1 came out.

jkonrey to silus

24.double dragon 2

25. double dragon 3 hardest game ever. outside of super mario bros 1.

27. roller games

Last edited by rapper10; 07-28-2021 at 06:11 PM..
+2   

2 months ago '20        #15
 Dreamcast said

n*gga in my days geneiss,snes, playstation and n64 was hard too.

3. dreamcast and up is when games became much easier.

but hey we got emulation now. you can use cheat codes and save states.

perfect oppunity to go back and beat those sons of bi*ches. and get revenge. that what i am going to do.

but i felt like a won a million dollars and got pu**y from the baddest bi*ches. when i finally beat all the nes games in 2015.

if you can beat nes games. you can beat any game besides on super hard mode or dark souls.

2 months ago '20        #16
 Dreamcast said

if you felt that frustated. image been autistic and retarded like me. and trying to do it.

2 months ago '20        #17
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24410 24 K  Slaps total: 3964 3 K
I been on Boxden since 2004 and never put anyone on ignore but this n*gga above me finna be the first
+9   

2 months ago '12        #18
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4983 4 K  Slaps total: 618 618
 Naga Sadow said

Day one but it's still fu*k Konami till they put respect back on silent hill name.
+5   

2 months ago '21        #19
Dreamcast 
 rapper10 said
bro it's like were borthers and faimly. this is excalty how i feel.

as a video game master and n*gga nerd.

This is why i hated playing games 1985 to 2003.
i understand what u mean.. i can tell u been there lol

yeah man, it was rough playin that o.g. NES

i actually ended up finding out later on that they made them hard on purpose to keep people from being able to beat them during rentals... in hope that maybe if someone rented a game, they would still buy it later

money really is the root of all evil smh

they should've been ashamed of taking kids games and making them super hard just to try and sell a few extra copies
+2   

2 months ago '15        #20
TheCompanyMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17790 17 K  Slaps total: 1587 1 K
 Dreamcast said

Same here brother. The struggle was real.

+1   

2 months ago '19        #21
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 3980 3 K  Slaps total: 226 226
Real ones remember the code to get you 99 lives on Contra. Had to be quick as fu*k.
+8   

2 months ago '20        #22
Young Destro55 
Props total: 2183 2 K  Slaps total: 186 186
Up up down down b a select start better do something got dammit
+1   

2 months ago '15        #23
livelife 
Props total: 921 921  Slaps total: 42 42
 Dreamcast said

Same here
+2   

2 months ago '20        #24
Young Destro55 
Props total: 2183 2 K  Slaps total: 186 186
 Dreamcast said

I had a blast with the nes, double dribble, tecmo bowl, golgo 13. Everybody had the cheat code to contra, me and my brother beat it in one sitting. Ninja turtles wasn't hard to me, but that 1st ninja gaiden was ridiculous, my greatest gaming accomplishment was beating that & mike tyson with a basement full of friends in like 88

2 months ago '20        #25
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24410 24 K  Slaps total: 3964 3 K
 Young Destro55 said
Up up down down b a select start better do something got dammit
Why would it? That never did anything before.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+93online now  21
Damn joy Taylor looks good today on the herd
155 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+66online now  17
Denzel as Macbeth, directed by a coen brother. (Featuring a trailer)
121 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  11
Video inside AJ Johnson's wife calls out fake love; Can't pay for the funeral
102 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+78online now  10
Video inside T.I. On The Late Shawty Lo's Hit Song "Dey Know"