Why i cannot respect naomi and simon biles decision and called them quitters.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '20        #1
1491 page views
67 comments

rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 8908 8 K  Slaps total: 12664 12 K
Why i cannot respect naomi and simon biles decision and called them quitters.

yeah bro. i am black. but this is not a race issue. i cannot respect her or naomi oskaa for this.

they are cowards and i say that with the up most respect.

So, what is Simone Biles’ net worth?

Simone is worth $6 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. But again, that number could grow even more after the Tokyo Olympics.

First thang coaches in all sports in america and the world teaches you is too never give up on a game or always finish what you started.

3. as a n*gga nerd myself.anytime i was in PE CLASS OR PLAYED KICKBALL,VOLLEYBALL,BASEBALL, AND BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL.

4. WAS LOSING WEIGHT and RUNNING ON THE TRACK.AS A FAT fu*kING INCEL. AT 200 OR 180. BACK 1998,2001,2005 or 2015

I ALWAYS FINISH the job.

1. there were times when i was extremely overweight at 14 to 25.
5'4 180 pounds at 13 adn 14 in 6th grade, 7th grade. 5th grade.

i was pe school. had to do 25 push up. i could barely do 5. i always did not leave until i was able to do it.

2. then it was times i could not do 30 jumping jacks. train myself to do it. then in pe school prove to the pe coach and skinny n*ggas who laugh at me for been fat,stuttering and retarded.

3. same with kickball,basketball and volleyball.

5. at job corps and family reunion we would have volleyball games.

6. got my behind kicked. even down. about 2-8. came back to make it 15-19!

before losing. i was about 230 then.

sucked at playing soccer in elementary and family reunions.

same with running on the treadmill.

my n*gga i use to could not even run 5 minutes on the treadmill without been tired. or like walk 10 minutes outside in the Columbus georgia heat without ready to pass out.

cardio!

train like goku and vegeta from dragon ball z. my heroes.in 2015. went from 5 minutes.

to 2 weeks later.

15 minutes.

6 months later 30 minutes.

weightlifting

then in 2016. litterly 1 hour and 30 minutes running non stop at my lowest 5\10 123. at 4.0 speed.

I use of could not lift more than 15 pound dumbbell in 2015.

train like vegeta and goku from dragon ball z.

kept going to the gym, 3 times a week and practice 7 days a week at home.

then increase from

!5 pounds.

to 20 pounds in 2 months.

then 30 pounds in 6 months.

1 year later i did 40 pounds.

then 2016. i struggled to barely lift it. then one year of training. it light to me. cannot do a full curl but half curls i use to do 300 a day from 2016 to 2020.

bi*ch IS A QUITTER. HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HER. AS A ATHLETE OR PLAYER.

Last edited by rapper10; 07-28-2021 at 04:28 PM..

best
worst
67 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52012 52 K  Slaps total: 5126 5 K
Stopped reading at "i am black, this is not a race issue"

OP is a known weirdo with multiple aliases.
+34   

2 months ago '20        #3
rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
part 2 of my rant.

IF you are the best then why are you nervous and scared and having a mental breakdown.

2. i use to be the best video game player in my city when to arcades and planet hollywood in columbus ga. at marvel vs capcom,mortal kombat and others.

use to be a beast at f*ghting n*gga. baddest n*gga on the block. i mean naturally when you f*ghting for real. yes i was scared and nervous.

but f*ghting n*ggas who i already knew i could beat. i would love to f*ght just to get out frustated of getting abuse by my father verbal and mental and phiscally.

3. or anytime i would play a sport that i am good at beat n*ggas. like football and in elemernay. i mean backyard or street football.

i be so happy to do it.

she is a seven time u.s. and u.s. american champion and broke history. you have no reason to be nervous or scared or having a mental breakdown.

2 months ago '20        #4
@ @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @,
@, BREeZzze, @, mrpriest469, Tony_Stylezzz, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, GreyHughe, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, NoYouWantFindMe, xScoota, LiquidOcelot420, arthurmack27, @, @, @, kcmizey77
11 min ago '20 #5
rapper10 topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12 OP
Props total: 7583 7 K Slaps total: 9877 9 K
@ @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, BREeZzze, @, mrpriest469, Tony_Stylezzz, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, GreyHughe, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, NoYouWantFindMe, xScoota, LiquidOcelot420, arthurmack27, @, @, @, kcmizey77
11 min ago '20 #6
Props total: 7583 7 K Slaps total: 9877 9 K
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
report Quick reply to this message Multi-Quote This Message reply
Good ish mayne Slap the ish out this post

4 hrs ago '20 #3
Props total: 7575 7 K Slaps total: 9801 9 K
@
@9shots
@ all3rd
@ bamatee
@ @ @
@
@
@ mrbond416 @ @ @ plexaholic Rafael100 @ @ samclo Skinsfan112 @ @ @ @

2 months ago '10        #5
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 112587 112 K  Slaps total: 12263 12 K
my take is i don't know know exactly what she dealing with so i aint judging
+13   

2 months ago '21        #6
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 13095 13 K  Slaps total: 3483 3 K
She looks like the alien on fortnite

2 months ago '20        #7
I COULD UNDERSTAND IF IT WAS THERE FIRST TIME OR THEY SUCKED.

BUT IF YOUR THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT YOUR PROFESSION. THERE IS NO REASON TO BE HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

I only get nervous and scared and have mental breakdowns when it's something like getting evicted,not having food,

clothes.

or getting robbed.shot at or court appearances or losing a love one. who was super close to me.

jesus! I wonder how these athtlhes would reace to real life tramua and heart break and issues.

2 months ago '16        #8
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 27224 27 K  Slaps total: 5184 5 K
i called simone a quitter cuz she quit mid match and really hurt her team but i do believe there has to be more to the story so im not sh*tting on her

naomi just wasnt feeling the tennis media and flipped them the bird aint like she quit mid match not trippin on that

op still a wierdo
+3   

2 months ago '05        #9
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 105197 105 K  Slaps total: 11580 11 K
Ur about to get kicked out of an a*sistant living apartment because you live like a pig..you really think these athletes give a fu*k what you think
+3   

2 months ago '16        #10
Robert 310 
Props total: 2809 2 K  Slaps total: 186 186
Shut the fu*k up. No one cares about your opinion! Everyone got problems. Let that girl live
+2   

2 months ago '07        #11
 rapper10 said
I COULD UNDERSTAND IF IT WAS THERE FIRST TIME OR THEY SUCKED.

BUT IF YOUR THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT YOUR PROFESSION. THERE IS NO REASON TO BE HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN.

I only get nervous and scared and have mental breakdowns when it's something like getting evicted,not having food,

clothes.

or getting robbed.shot at or court appearances or losing a love one. who was super close to me.

jesus! I wonder how these athtlhes would reace to real life tramua and heart break and issues.
She got molested by the team doctor as a teen and still stayed with Team USA despite it all on her way to 27 gold medals.

U just a fu*king weirdo that needed a reason to post all your weirdo incel bullsh*t. Go seek a medical professional. Seriously. This whole thread is probably gonna be a manifesto when u finally decide to be the next domestic terrorist. This site fu*kin sucks now
+7   

2 months ago '15        #12
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48451 48 K  Slaps total: 22506 22 K
 Robert 310 said
Shut the fu*k up. No one cares about your opinion! Everyone got problems. Let that girl live
If so there was another American who would have loved that spot on the world stage.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #13
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 60338 60 K  Slaps total: 4552 4 K
 kriskross00 said
Ur about to get kicked out of an a*sistant living apartment because you live like a pig..you really think these athletes give a fu*k what you think
Wait, what?

+1   

2 months ago '20        #14
 trill jackson said
i had that mentally too. but since boxden members and sports critics are always talking about lebron james and others sports star quitting on there team.

why cannot we held others to the same account.

2.her profession bought her from 10,000 from her first world medal. to 6 million in 2021.

if your the best at a sports. and see your net worth go from 10,000 to 6 million. at the high of your career. It just crazy to me. at the height of your career where your making the most money, and you proved all your haters,doubters and the world wrong. and finally spend years of hard work.

everything you dream for. and then give up at the last minute.

read.

Simone has earned a little money from her Olympic medals.

Let’s break it all down, shall we? Simone has five Olympic medals from the 2016 Rio games—four gold medals and one bronze. She’s also a huge favorite heading into the Tokyo Olympics, as the gold medal shoo-in for the all-around, floor, vault, and beam events.
This content is imported from {embed-name}. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

American Olympians get a little cash for bringing home the gold (and silver, and bronze). Here’s a breakdown of the numbers in 2018, per CNBC:

$37,500 for each gold medal
$22,500 for each silver medal
$15,000 for each bronze medal

CNBC said the figure increased by 50% from the 2016 Games, and it’s unclear what they’ll be this year. Either way, if Simone brings home a few gold medals, she stands to make some solid cash.

But Simone really makes money through endorsement deals.

Simone has some solid endorsement deals under her belt. Here’s a breakdown of some of the biggies she’s affiliated with:

Athleta
Beats by Dre
Candid Dental
GK Elite
Hershey’s
Kellogg’s
Mattress Firm
SK-II
Uber Eats

Details of her contracts haven’t been made public but, with her ads running regularly (including the hilarious Uber Eats ones with Jonathan Van Ness), it’s safe to say she’s doing OK RN.

Simone is worth $6 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. But again, that number could grow even more after the Tokyo Olympics.

2 months ago '17        #15
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 181036 181 K  Slaps total: 13066 13 K
I can see people that have never played anything competitive are getting mad. Here's my experience: I used to be in competitive martial arts from a kid up to my teenage years. I remember seeing kids ranked high in their division with being the best in the country losing, and even watching some just walk off. There's tons of pressure riding on people's shoulders and one thing that's equally as important as physical health is mental health and if you're not in it mentally you're gonna lose. Now with social media and nasty trolls being promoted you have 1000 times the amount of pressure because everyone is looking at you through a microscope waiting and hoping to see you fail so they can pick you apart. I feel for her because fat retards like OP who has never competed outside of gum class let alone internationally has no clue what it's like to know that one tiny little misstep, one simple glance, the smallest bit of doubt can destroy not just your career but also k*ll your confidence and mental well-being.
+5   

2 months ago '17        #16
 rapper10 said
i had that mentally too. but since boxden members and sports critics are always talking about lebron james and others sports star quitting on there team.

why cannot we held others to the same account.

2.her profession bought her from 10,000 from her first world medal. to 6 million in 2021.

if your the best at a sports. and see your net worth go from 10,000 to 6 million. at the high of your career. It just crazy to me. at the height of your career where your making the most money, and you proved all your haters,doubters and the world wrong. and finally spend years of hard work.

everything you dream for. and then give up at the last minute.

read.

Simone has earned a little money from her Olympic medals.

Let’s break it all down, shall we? Simone has five Olympic medals from the 2016 Rio games—four gold medals and one bronze. She’s also a huge favorite heading into the Tokyo Olympics, as the gold medal shoo-in for the all-around, floor, vault, and beam events.
This content is imported from {embed-name}. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

American Olympians get a little cash for bringing home the gold (and silver, and bronze). Here’s a breakdown of the numbers in 2018, per CNBC:

$37,500 for each gold medal
$22,500 for each silver medal
$15,000 for each bronze medal

CNBC said the figure increased by 50% from the 2016 Games, and it’s unclear what they’ll be this year. Either way, if Simone brings home a few gold medals, she stands to make some solid cash.

But Simone really makes money through endorsement deals.

Simone has some solid endorsement deals under her belt. Here’s a breakdown of some of the biggies she’s affiliated with:

Athleta
Beats by Dre
Candid Dental
GK Elite
Hershey’s
Kellogg’s
Mattress Firm
SK-II
Uber Eats

Details of her contracts haven’t been made public but, with her ads running regularly (including the hilarious Uber Eats ones with Jonathan Van Ness), it’s safe to say she’s doing OK RN.

Dude just leave it at you don't know what it's like to be a professional athlete and have no sympathy.

+6   

2 months ago '14        #17
PolarBear 
Props total: 20877 20 K  Slaps total: 7088 7 K
People are so ungrateful
+1   

2 months ago '20        #18
 trill jackson said
basically. if you spend 15 years working at a professional. 8 years you seen no money from it. at year 9 you starting making moneyl

year 15. you finally get rich or 100,000 or 500,000 a year from it.

are you going to quit at the height of your blood,sweat and tears.

7. when the profession your in looks down upon quitters.

9. sh*t in sports i remember flordia and osu players said urban meyer and nick saban used to call players bi*ches,punks,weak and have folks clown them for not peformaning when injured and hurt.

19. pro wreslters did the same thing.

2 months ago '07        #19
 Naga Sadow said
Dude just leave it at you don't know what it's like to be a professional athlete and have no sympathy.

Did u see the thread he made a few days ago? Dude legit has a mental issue. Boxden is attracting more mentally ill ppl than ever, and it's because this site has no Admin that gives a sh*t to clean this bs up
+1   

2 months ago '05        #20
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 105197 105 K  Slaps total: 11580 11 K
 Supreme God said
Wait, what?

+1   

2 months ago '05        #21
Wondah_Woman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 25167 25 K  Slaps total: 2628 2 K
Normalize not worrying about and having to weigh in on things that don’t affect your life.
+4   

2 months ago '20        #22
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6891 6 K  Slaps total: 7833 7 K
Is she still over there?

2 months ago '20        #23
Acts 4 Verse 12 
Props total: 19043 19 K  Slaps total: 8957 8 K
They are both human beings. Jesus said it best:

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye
OP i know you have suffered alot with your mental health, as have I. Allow your suffering to humble you and have sympathy and compassion for those who are also struggling. I receive no joy from seeing anyone struggle... whether its Naomi, Simone or you. I only want to see people do better

2 months ago '17        #24
 Rico23 said
Did u see the thread he made a few days ago? Dude legit has a mental issue. Boxden is attracting more mentally ill ppl than ever, and it's because this site has no Admin that gives a sh*t to clean this bs up
I think he admitted that he's autistic.
+1   

2 months ago '14        #25
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 149937 149 K  Slaps total: 34648 34 K
 Naga Sadow said
I can see people that have never played anything competitive are getting mad. Here's my experience: I used to be in competitive martial arts from a kid up to my teenage years. I remember seeing kids ranked high in their division with being the best in the country losing, and even watching some just walk off. There's tons of pressure riding on people's shoulders and one thing that's equally as important as physical health is mental health and if you're not in it mentally you're gonna lose. Now with social media and nasty trolls being promoted you have 1000 times the amount of pressure because everyone is looking at you through a microscope waiting and hoping to see you fail so they can pick you apart. I feel for her because fat retards like OP who has never competed outside of gum class let alone internationally has no clue what it's like to know that one tiny little misstep, one simple glance, the smallest bit of doubt can destroy not just your career but also k*ll your confidence and mental well-being.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+67online now  31
Video inside Drake - Buffalo Freestyle Ft Benny The Butcher Official Audio
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Apples creativity died with Steve Jobs