Jul 28 - Repub. Andrew Clyde Getting Grill on his Role on Jan. 6th

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '18        #1
538 page views
13 comments

br82186  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 49484 49 K  Slaps total: 3193 3 K
Jul 28 - Repub. Andrew Clyde Getting Grill on his Role on Jan. 6th

+6   

best
worst
13 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 73227 73 K  Slaps total: 5427 5 K
I want you to read my exact quote

That actual quote is not any better
+13   

2 months ago '07        #3
Supercoolbert 
Props total: 2368 2 K  Slaps total: 153 153
but they got pics of his scary a*s helping capitol police board up against those “tourists” fu*k that dude
+4   

2 months ago '18        #4
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 66111 66 K  Slaps total: 5540 5 K
Party of Law and Order, its just the party of Trump which is lies, racism, and failure.
+5   

2 months ago '06        #5
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87445 87 K  Slaps total: 13620 13 K
 DUCEDUCE said
Party of Law and Order, its just the party of Trump which is lies, racism, and failure.
Yeah. I got conservative friends who don't really vote conservative anymore because they don't believe in the Trump candidates nor the party. They like small government and low taxes. I get it, I don't agree, but I don't think it's a moral failing to incorrectly believe in trickle down economics and state's rights.

Trump conservatives are just literal white supremacists, even the non-white ones.
+9   

2 months ago '18        #6
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 66111 66 K  Slaps total: 5540 5 K
 Skateboard T said
Yeah. I got conservative friends who don't really vote conservative anymore because they don't believe in the Trump candidates nor the party. They like small government and low taxes. I get it, I don't agree, but I don't think it's a moral failing to incorrectly believe in trickle down economics and state's rights.

Trump conservatives are just literal white supremacists, even the non-white ones.
I dont agree with everything that democrats bring to the table, if Romney or McCain would have been president I wouldnt have voted for them but I would have respected them as our leaders. But these pieces of sh*t nowadays I wouldnt even say good morning to them. They are fu*king disgraceful and its embarrassing they hold office. fu*k Trump Republicans.
+3   

2 months ago '06        #7
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 87445 87 K  Slaps total: 13620 13 K
 DUCEDUCE said
I dont agree with everything that democrats bring to the table, if Romney or McCain would have been president I wouldnt have voted for them but I would have respected them as our leaders. But these pieces of sh*t nowadays I wouldnt even say good morning to them. They are fu*king disgraceful and its embarrassing they hold office. fu*k Trump Republicans.
Oh 100%

Like, if I see Rep. Kinzinger out here, I'll honestly give him props for standing up for himself and his party. I'm sure there's plenty of sh*t I disagree with him on, but I have to respect him for doing what's right in a period where literally nobody on the right has a spine. Even the safest republicans out there like fu*king Susan Collins.

If I see Matt Gaetz or Ron Johnson I'll do my best to get close enough to tell them how despicable they are.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #8
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 100158 100 K  Slaps total: 9931 9 K
You can tell he was uncomfortable & was suitably doing everything possible to not answer the questions. He cringed when they read his own statement back to him & rather then set the record straight; he folded under the pile of bullsh*t he spewed. That's how bad off they are now. They're own lies are coming to haunt them now.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #9
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 181047 181 K  Slaps total: 13066 13 K
 Skateboard T said

I have republican friends who hate today's party. Some call it a cult.

2 months ago '17        #10
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 181047 181 K  Slaps total: 13066 13 K
I love it when someone makes a fool trip on his own words.

2 months ago '19        #11
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 4249 4 K  Slaps total: 230 230
All this...and no one will be held responsible. Some rioters might, but not the politicians.

2 months ago '17        #12
Rich130  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 23231 23 K  Slaps total: 2337 2 K
Andrew Clyde is a fu*king sh*t head

2 months ago '07        #13
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 88695 88 K  Slaps total: 10368 10 K

+2   

2 months ago '07        #14
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 88695 88 K  Slaps total: 10368 10 K

Sign me up