Joell Ortiz "There’s Still Time to Reunite SlaughterHouse."

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '18        #1
1757 page views
77 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x107
Props total: 129825 129 K  Slaps total: 5741 5 K
Joell Ortiz "There’s Still Time to Reunite SlaughterHouse."

+21   

best
worst
77 comments

2 months ago '14        #2
iamlegend24 
Props total: 16992 16 K  Slaps total: 1641 1 K
Might as well ,sh*t fu*k it. Ransom, rj Payne, lupe and Mickey vs Slaughterhouse let's see it .
+22   

2 months ago '12        #3
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 182050 182 K  Slaps total: 10603 10 K
It seems like an EP should be something easy for them to do. Just 5 dope songs and if it works - do more.
+11   

2 months ago '09        #4
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43739 43 K  Slaps total: 8158 8 K
No thanks
+2   

2 months ago '19        #5
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46984 46 K  Slaps total: 8153 8 K
I fu*k with Joell but he needs to hang it up, Out of all Slaughterhouse members he's the only one who seems to want to group together for what? I get that they were like the Transformers of lyricism but honestly if it aint organic, Why force it?

Joe is doing his podding, Royce is battling n*ggas on the internet, Crooked is MIA and Joell is the only one really twiddling his thumbs; He was doing his thing with NoPanty and Bodega Bamz but lately he's been gone.
+13   

2 months ago '05        #6
judono?  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6757 6 K  Slaps total: 1902 1 K
Smartest move Joe Budden could do right now, in my opinion is this:

STOP doing the podcast temporarily.
Reunite with Slaughterhouse.
Somebody tell Joe Use his Business Connections from the podcast/Love and Hiphop/Revolt.
Negotiate a Reality TV contract. It will be to film the Slaughterhouse reunion

The show: brand new recordings for 2021. all brand new 2021 beats and verses. brand new project. No old sh*t.

Have this new Reality Show come out once or twice a week.
This could be negotiated like this: one episode per week comes out on cable tv network. The 2nd episode per week comes out on the JBP podcast youtube network.

Film and record this series and release it in place of the days and times the Joe Budden podcast used to drop.

All 4 members gonna get paid off the Reality show deal. Everybody knows music money is slow as fu*k for a Solo artist because streaming fu*ked the game up. That reality show is that sweet upfront bag, and is poppin.

Another idea: get the Film producers, filming all the ill sh*t. the rhyme writing, film in the booth recordings and fu*k ups and second takes, film the hang inside and outside the studio sh*t too.

This sh*t is starting to sound popping to me.

Plus u got the after hours sh*t too. Restaurants/ bars / go on a date with a bad bish /.

Then, after hours some of the members of Slaughterhouse might want to get back in the studio, to work with their own producers and record music for their own projects.

This is like a NBA player going to team practice during the day, then going back to the gym to work on his shot later that night. There goes some more content. U got 4 members. One member might want to work with another solo artist, and bring them in for a guest verse for their own solo project. Thats more fly sh*t to record for the show.

Joe Budden podc fell off so hard, this reality show is starting to sound extra poppin right now. Parks gonna get a chance to win too. Why? Cause he gonna get to engineer some of these group and solo sh*ts. Plus, this idea got to sound way more fun than the JBP for the next few months. This sh*t sound fun as a mothfkr!

pick that podcast sh*t back up in January . Might have a new outlook on the game with that refresh reset? Plus u know this sh*t sounds so tight, Rory and Mal going to be tuning in. And aint a better duo to give the weekly run down and play by play. Watch this sh*t be the coolest hiphop shot of the year. Motherfu*kers and fans will want to see this sh*t, and all the podcasters are gonna wanna talk about this sh*t.

Where’s Ian at? I need that consultation fee mane

Last edited by judono?; 07-28-2021 at 05:33 PM..
+15   

2 months ago '15        #7
YouthFountain 
Props total: 3174 3 K  Slaps total: 218 218
Ain’t nobody checking for Slaughterhouse in 2021. The name itself was always cringe
+10   

2 months ago '19        #8
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 41991 41 K  Slaps total: 29004 29 K
delusional old head

2 months ago '07        #9
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 62865 62 K  Slaps total: 6836 6 K
Joe basically came out the closet on the latest pod

6:20 - 6:40

Last edited by Sincere730; 07-29-2021 at 11:36 AM..

2 months ago '10        #10
eightytyson06 
Props total: 21294 21 K  Slaps total: 1368 1 K
Let's goooooooo
+1   

2 months ago '11        #11
bronmatic06 
Props total: 2961 2 K  Slaps total: 487 487
 Eclectic said

Pleaseeeee......pleaseeeeee!!!
+1   

2 months ago '04        #12
gimmethat 
Props total: 10496 10 K  Slaps total: 1153 1 K
 Sincere730 said

And Em n Paul would never allow this
allow what ? they were released from their contract
+1   

2 months ago '18        #13
Seymour Witty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 14161 14 K  Slaps total: 2104 2 K
 YouthFountain said
Ain’t nobody checking for Slaughterhouse in 2021. The name itself was always cringe
whole fanbase was caucasian backpackers in the first place

2 months ago '05        #14
 YouthFountain said
U used to be right maybe, but u are currently wrong at the same time. Quick, it’s august 2021. Name me the top 10 blockbuster rap albums that dropped this year. Oh sh*t, my bad, there havent been. fu*kit. Real quick. Name the 5 rawest 5 best blockbuster rap albums of 2021 so far. Dammit. Cant do it. Hasnt been 5… in 2021.

Let me quit giving any more free sauce out. U can send dm messages on BX?
+3   

2 months ago '18        #15
Juliette DaBlok  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42658 42 K  Slaps total: 6255 6 K
Lupe wants all the smoke

2 months ago '05        #16
lilwheezy 
Props total: 2208 2 K  Slaps total: 252 252
 judono? said

Somebody tell Joe Use his Business Connections from the podcast/Love and Hiphop/Revolt.

The show: brand new recordings for 2021. all brand new 2021 beats and verses. brand new project. No old sh*t.

This could be negotiated like this: one episode per week comes out on cable tv network. The 2nd episode per week comes out on the JBP podcast youtube network.

Film and record this series and release it in place of the days and times the Joe Budden podcast used to drop.

All 4 members gonna get paid off the Reality show deal. Everybody knows music money is slow as fu*k for a Solo artist because streaming fu*ked the game up. That reality show is that sweet upfront bag, and is poppin.

Another idea: get the Film producers, filming all the ill sh*t. the rhyme writing, film in the booth recordings and fu*k ups and second takes, film the hang inside and outside the studio sh*t too.

Plus u got the after hours sh*t too. Restaurants/ bars / go on a date with a bad bish /.

Then, after hours some of the members of Slaughterhouse might want to get back in the studio, to work with their own producers and record music for their own projects.

This is like a NBA player going to team practice during the day, then going back to the gym to work on his shot later that night. There goes some more content. U got 4 members. One member might want to work with another solo artist, and bring them in for a guest verse for their own solo project. Thats more fly sh*t to record for the show.

Joe Budden podc fell off so hard, this reality show is starting to sound extra poppin right now. Parks gonna get a chance to win too. Why? Cause he gonna get to engineer some of these group and solo sh*ts. Plus, this idea got to sound way more fun than the JBP for the next few months. This sh*t sound fun as a mothfkr!

pick that podcast sh*t back up in January . Might have a new outlook on the game with that refresh reset? Plus u know this sh*t sounds so tight, Rory and Mal going to be tuning in. And aint a better duo to give the weekly run down and play by play. Watch this sh*t be the coolest hiphop shot of the year. Motherfu*kers and fans will want to see this sh*t, and all the podcasters are gonna wanna talk about this sh*t.

Consultation fee for one of the worst ideas I've ever heard? The majority of reality tv viewers are women and what women or men for that matter are going to watch a show about a group nobody even cared about when they were at their peak?
+13   

2 months ago '05        #17
^^^
Lol
+1   

2 months ago '21        #18
Keithf87 
Props total: 11468 11 K  Slaps total: 667 667
 Juliette DaBlok said
Lupe wants all the smoke

Lupe would Body everyone 59 knows.

2 months ago '05        #19
U dont see the vision. And it is cool. I just threw the alley oop because i see the sh*t too clearly

2 months ago '05        #20

Last edited by judono?; 07-28-2021 at 07:50 PM..

2 months ago '21        #21
Keithf87 
Props total: 11468 11 K  Slaps total: 667 667
 judono? said
Plus Lupe should make an appearance or two on the show. And have a guest feature on the new Slaughterhouse project. As long as he is writing and rapping like he did in that old alchemist beat and not showing up like he did on the first 2 1/2 mins of that Royce diss song.
You know he will. Superman house Cartiers and all, for the D.

2 months ago '15        #22
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 48481 48 K  Slaps total: 22511 22 K
 Sincere730 said

And Em n Paul would never allow this
Lol what he say now

2 months ago '04        #23
SCENE 
Props total: 1526 1 K  Slaps total: 205 205
are we just gonna ignore HRSMN dropping The Last Ride album last month they are the blueprint to Slaughterhouse are they not ?

2 months ago '14        #24
iamlegend24 
Props total: 16992 16 K  Slaps total: 1641 1 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I fu*k with Joell but he needs to hang it up, Out of all Slaughterhouse members he's the only one who seems to want to group together for what? I get that they were like the Transformers of lyricism but honestly if it aint organic, Why force it?

Joe is doing his podding, Royce is battling n*ggas on the internet, Crooked is MIA and Joell is the only one really twiddling his thumbs; He was doing his thing with NoPanty and Bodega Bamz but lately he's been gone.
How crook mia he been dropping
+5   

2 months ago '12        #25
McGirt876  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22520 22 K  Slaps total: 1818 1 K
 judono? said

Fam u legit thought abt this didn't u? Like, u got this written down somewhere, huh? Lol

Iono if dis da move... Slaughter just needs to get in the booth like I said. I think allum boys have a sh*t ton of topics that they can all touch on. Hope it happens honestly
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside BMF: Black Mafia Family - Season 1 | Discussion Thread (Starz)
135 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+38online now  25
Asap Rocky let Rihanna know her pus-y belonged to him 9 years ago
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-19online now  12
Slim Jesus Jr
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside SMACK/URL - Summer Madness XI [DISCUSSION THREAD] (4PM ET x CAFFEINE x ..
1527 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy