Fauci Says You Got Vaccinated For Nothing

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

2 months ago '17        #1
15958 page views
431 comments

Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 45786 45 K  Slaps total: 20478 20 K
Fauci Says You Got Vaccinated For Nothing

+62   

best
worst
431 comments

2 months ago '19        #2
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 41139 41 K  Slaps total: 8866 8 K
Step 1. tell people to wear masks, avoid close contact
Step 2. tell people get vaccine
Step 3. tell people to wear masks, avoid close contact. The non-FDA approved vaccines don't work against delta variant. But if you didn't get it, get it anyway.
Step 4. Wait for kickback checks.
+134   

2 months ago '12        #3
daman729 
Props total: 71226 71 K  Slaps total: 2960 2 K
This dude is so fu*kin full of sh*t. Circles and circles. Knew it since last year when I would see/hear him speak. He's one of the highest paid government employees on record. He brings in over 400k a year. Wouldn't even surprise me if he secretly has money invested in the pharmaceutical industry. When people love money, it causes them to do evil sh*t.

Get ready for another shutdown this Fall. Thats what these mothafu*kas want anyway smh.

Last edited by daman729; 07-28-2021 at 02:37 PM..
+137   

2 months ago '14        #4
Sense Maker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22130 22 K  Slaps total: 4147 4 K
Oh! I didn't mean to come in here. I'll leave to let you n*ggas watch each other jerk off in peace.
+47   

2 months ago '20        #5
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38314 38 K  Slaps total: 7299 7 K
More money from Uncle Sam
+21   

2 months ago '20        #6
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 38683 38 K  Slaps total: 13085 13 K
Donald Trump told y'all...
+68   

2 months ago '05        #7
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14420 14 K  Slaps total: 4977 4 K
fauci is a double talking high ranking freemason..

Last edited by Sizzler01; 07-28-2021 at 02:08 PM..
+80   

2 months ago '20        #8
Slymm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14467 14 K  Slaps total: 602 602
Man what the fu*k is going on
+49   

2 months ago '15        #9
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 100071 100 K  Slaps total: 9920 9 K
Everyday, ya'll spam this anti-vaccination rhetoric & op leads the charge. Just what the fu*k are you trying to prove? Okay, time goes by, no one gets the shot, then what? What does your conspiracy theory list say afterwards?
+20   

2 months ago '09        #10
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 14234 14 K  Slaps total: 3723 3 K
 daman729 said
This dude is so fu*kin full of sh*t. Circles and circles. Knew it since the last year when I would see/hear him speak. He's one of the highest paid government employees on record. He brings in over 400k a year. Wouldn't even surprise me if he secretly has money invested in the pharmaceutical industry. When people love money, it causes them to do evil sh*t.

Get ready for another shutdown this Fall. Thats what these mothafu*kas want anyway smh.
He does he and Gates are part of funding for Moderna and Gates funds Pfizer
+15   

2 months ago '17        #11
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 52144 52 K  Slaps total: 7166 7 K
 KG Da Gawd said
Stop listening to this white man. Ignore all these cacs and live life and love God.
Supremely
+46   

2 months ago '16        #12
dablakkman 
Props total: 2102 2 K  Slaps total: 1101 1 K
I really hope you anti-vaxxers film your confrontations with authorities if it becomes mandatory.

I doubt it though, just a bunch of soft-ass selfish dudes talking tough on a message board.

Will be a bunch of "Yes sir" a*s dudes when they knock on your door.

2 months ago '17        #13
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 112263 112 K  Slaps total: 13091 13 K
The meme of an old evil scientist destroying the world has been around for quite some time.

Just sayin'. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a Mr. Glass or Dr. Evil type idiot behind all of this BS... somebody who learned biology and tech well enough to put 2 and 2 together...

+16   

2 months ago '09        #14
faceoffizhere 
 SSJ4 Goku said
Everyday, ya'll spam this anti-vaccination rhetoric & op leads the charge. Just what the fu*k are you trying to prove? Okay, time goes by, no one gets the shot, then what? What does your conspiracy theory list say afterwards?
If you asking these questions still just shows you all the "spam" you supposedly saw you didn't read any of it huh? So how you even commenting on any of this? Why you even in the thread if you knew what it was and was gonna cry about it?
+15   

2 months ago '21        #15
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16385 16 K  Slaps total: 1854 1 K
 daman729 said
This dude is so fu*kin full of sh*t. Circles and circles. Knew it since the last year when I would see/hear him speak. He's one of the highest paid government employees on record. He brings in over 400k a year. Wouldn't even surprise me if he secretly has money invested in the pharmaceutical industry. When people love money, it causes them to do evil sh*t.

November 2021 will be worse than Election Night last November....
+3   

2 months ago '17        #16
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 112263 112 K  Slaps total: 13091 13 K
 faceoffizhere said
If you asking these questions still just shows you all the "spam" you supposedly saw you didn't read any of it huh? So how you even commenting on any of this? Why you even in the thread if you knew what it was and was gonna cry about it?
Same thing with Justine747

She finds threads critical of the vaxxine in order to complain about being in a thread that's critical of the vax. interesting
+15   

2 months ago '20        #17
Dos Doses 
Props total: 483 483  Slaps total: 41 41
The dumbest fuccin people are the ones that have the most children. Over the course of time morons vastly outnumber those capable of critical thought and nuance. Ultimately, the downfall of civilization is the general stupidity of the masses. One of the most dangerous things is a large group of people all thinking the same way. Especially when what they believe is straight full ret@rd propaganda. Social media has given imbeciles a platform to connect. Welcome to the age of benightedness. The virus isn't going away people, we are. Pack your s#it folks.

Last edited by Dos Doses; 07-28-2021 at 05:07 PM..
+62   

2 months ago '05        #18
slim_d20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14892 14 K  Slaps total: 4588 4 K
 Xiox said
More money from Uncle Sam
Yep, the UBI experimet continues.
+7   

2 months ago '14        #19
215Philly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 81478 81 K  Slaps total: 27256 27 K
 KG Da Gawd said
Stop listening to this white man. Ignore all these cacs and live life and love God.
Telling us don’t listen to the man and follow religion when people dying
+7   

2 months ago '05        #20
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43453 43 K  Slaps total: 13943 13 K
It's like I've been saying all along, the experimental "vaccines" don't work. It's a failure. The experiment has failed, and it needs to be over. Stop trying to mandate the garbage. They know it's a failure, which is why Bill Gates said there are about 80 new "vaccines" in development as we speak.

All the lab rats that took the experimental ones will take the "official" ones also once Fauci and the CDC put out the narrative that the current "vaccines" are not as "effective."
+11   

2 months ago '05        #21
Dope Man 730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11030 11 K  Slaps total: 1165 1 K
Yea we going back into lockdowns this winter for sure
+36   

2 months ago '05        #22
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 43453 43 K  Slaps total: 13943 13 K
 SSJ4 Goku said
You Boxden Vaccine Evangelists love throwing the word "conspiracy theory" around. Anytime, you Boxden Vaccine Evangelists get stuck in a corner, it's like you have to use the word conspiracy just like a devouted Christian is bound to bring up and blame "Satan" or the "Devil" for any thing. It's cliche.

"Conspiracy" is so overused by you Vaccine Missionaries that it's lost it's meaning just like when everyone in the hip hop section was calling anything a "classic." Stop tossing around words and watering it down. It's nothing "conspiratorial" about OP posting a news clip with Fauci's own words from his own mouth about "new" information. You need a new tactic.
+21   

2 months ago '16        #23
Fumo 
Props total: 2029 2 K  Slaps total: 201 201
Smh most will refuse to go back to wearing masks , ushering a wave of new karens Wilding out.....
+8   

2 months ago '14        #24
Sense Maker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22130 22 K  Slaps total: 4147 4 K
 4REAL said
It's like I've been saying all along, the experimental "vaccines" don't work. It's a failure. The experiment has failed, and it needs to be over. Stop trying to mandate the garbage. They know it's a failure, which is why Bill Gates said there are about 80 new "vaccines" in development as we speak.

All the lab rats that took the experimental ones will take the "official" ones also once Fauci and the CDC put out the narrative that the current "vaccines" are not as "effective."
Prime candidate for the Rorschach test.
+1   

2 months ago '09        #25
faceoffizhere 
 dablakkman said
I really hope you anti-vaxxers film your confrontations with authorities if it becomes mandatory.

I doubt it though, just a bunch of soft-ass selfish dudes talking tough on a message board.

Will be a bunch of "Yes sir" a*s dudes when they knock on your door.
Another one of yall wishing harm disgusting. You better hope they just informing like they said they would be and not enforcing because if they're enforcing they coming for you too. Boosters shots and all that
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+68online now  29
Video inside Drake - Buffalo Freestyle Ft Benny The Butcher Official Audio
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Apples creativity died with Steve Jobs