Jul 28 - When Elizabeth Warren hands you your arrogant fu-king ass on live TV

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '12        #1
2279 page views
90 comments

Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 82275 82 K  Slaps total: 4664 4 K
Jul 28 - When Elizabeth Warren hands you your arrogant fu-king a*s on live TV

Elizabeth Warren >>>> Kamala (I am referring to if Biden can't run in 2024)
+41   

best
worst
90 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
jsmooth-117 
Props total: 39826 39 K  Slaps total: 4074 4 K

+18   

2 months ago '20        #3
Abso 
Props total: 18284 18 K  Slaps total: 2234 2 K
Supa Hot Fiyah
+6   

2 months ago '18        #4
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65918 65 K  Slaps total: 5536 5 K
I wanted Warren or Bernie, but I realize Americans think they are steps away from becoming millionaires so they will never reign in rich people. I mean they literally were crying about Bidens tax plan which would only help them, and cheered on Trump tax plan which just benefited the top. America as a whole is fu*ked because we prop up our millionaires off the backs of the working class. People are literally anti union as they work minimum wages jobs for corporations making billions. America is fu*ked cause of its mindset.
+50   

2 months ago '20        #5
Ascension  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 13446 13 K  Slaps total: 2767 2 K
 DUCEDUCE said
I wanted Warren or Bernie, but I realize Americans think they are steps away from becoming millionaires so they will never reign in rich people. I mean they literally were crying about Bidens tax plan which would only help them, and cheered on Trump tax plan which just benefited the top. America as a whole is fu*ked because we prop up our millionaires off the backs of the working class. People are literally anti union as they work minimum wages jobs for corporations making billions. America is fu*ked cause of its mindset.

+15   

2 months ago '11        #6
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 161989 161 K  Slaps total: 22579 22 K
Did she really hand him his a*s if they both agreed things need to change or majority of the topics?

He seems far more left on things like cutting social security for the rich like her

Last edited by Sin; 07-28-2021 at 09:59 AM..
+11   

2 months ago '17        #7
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 53234 53 K  Slaps total: 11531 11 K
Nawe i’m good on this dog faced bi*ch.

Limpwristed democrat that wants to be down with leftist policies but buckles under pressure.

Also this hoe fr tried to say Bernie was a s*xist and then didnt clarify at all what the fu*k she was even saying.

I didn’t forget.
+3   

2 months ago '07        #8
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 88614 88 K  Slaps total: 10341 10 K
i'm only at 40 seconds but you can literally see the confidence on her face and her thinking "i got this"

you notice how Liz respectfully and attentively listened to this fat old fu*k and then when she spoke, he's looking around, fidgeting and not paying attention

Last edited by yola; 07-28-2021 at 10:17 AM..
+10   

2 months ago '04        #9
goodi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8552 8 K  Slaps total: 2029 2 K
we made the biggest mistake picking Kamala big forehead a*s.

i would love to hear how Kamla annoying voice a*s would have answered this i bet she would have gotten defensive and snooty.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #10
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65918 65 K  Slaps total: 5536 5 K
 goodi said
Kamala has really fu*ked herself up. She was the heir apparent and all she does is bumble around.

2 months ago '17        #11
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 102834 102 K  Slaps total: 30817 30 K
 Sin said
Did she really hand him his a*s if they both agreed things need to change or majority of the topics?

He seems far more left on things like cutting social security for the rich like her
They may agree idealistically but in terms of the debate he got trashbagged. His arrogance added the extra bit of spice.

He thought he had her on a morality standpoint, she was too well versed on the topic and delivered it flawlessly.

I'm not even interested in anything else he has to say
+6   

2 months ago '17        #12
Props total: 1198 1 K  Slaps total: 1098 1 K
When boxden members make threads caping for politicians…
+3   

2 months ago '16        #13
MadMarlo 
Props total: 19075 19 K  Slaps total: 3832 3 K
 800 said
And then u decide to comment …
+7   

2 months ago '17        #14
TheGreyOne 
Props total: 3830 3 K  Slaps total: 976 976
Didn't watch the video. Don't know who she's talking to or care what the subject matter is.

There are NO real Young G's, Alpha males,, or anyone who isn't a fauxgressive sycophant listening for their own echo, that's checking for this haggard looking old yt woman. Why is ANYTHING she says ever posted to this site?

Hey, agents- This site ain't for you. Besides the other pretenders cosplaying as "n*ggas" this site- at it's core- is for people Warren would describe as "toxic", "entitled" (as it pertains to women & s*x), and "discriminatory". To stan this defiled looking a*s woman because you believe she says some things that might also align with the majority of Black Americans ideology is patronizing and racist.

Get this sh*t the fu*k outta here...

2 months ago '16        #15
MadMarlo 
I hope she runs for president again
+6   

2 months ago '11        #16
 LostTenets said
They may agree idealistically but in terms of the debate he got trashbagged. His arrogance added the extra bit of spice.

He thought he had her on a morality standpoint, she was too well versed on the topic and delivered it flawlessly.

I'm not even interested in anything else he has to say
They had a debate on schools i felt was more interesting

He not necessarily a bad guy, i don’t think he was trying to out duel her, but rather push her and politicians to do more

2 months ago '16        #17
MadMarlo 
 goodi said

i would love to hear how Kamla annoying voice a*s would have answered this i bet she would have gotten defensive and snooty.
Did u vote?

2 months ago '17        #18
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 102834 102 K  Slaps total: 30817 30 K
 800 said
Politicians are people.

If you dudes hate all politicians so much, do something about it. Become a politician and try to help people.

Then come on boxden and read sh*t like "this guys just another politician"
+2   

2 months ago '15        #19
Lord Funkington 
Props total: 8959 8 K  Slaps total: 1414 1 K
 Sin said

I’m guessing the handing his a*s phrase came from her calmly answering the questions. He seemed agitated and aggressive while asking them.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #20
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 31338 31 K  Slaps total: 3500 3 K
Bro i told y’all about Liz, Wall Street fears no one like they fear her. She’s whip-smart and she knows our tax and bankruptcy system.

I saw a PE client last week, they literally laughed about Bernie, but when Elizabeth came up, cats stiffened up, “Well she doesn’t like us,” *grumble grumble*
+1   

2 months ago '20        #21
B Dotel 
Props total: 3743 3 K  Slaps total: 3351 3 K
Warren is a joke

2 months ago '18        #22
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 31338 31 K  Slaps total: 3500 3 K
 DUCEDUCE said

I remember reading a study in undergrad about how nobody thinks they’re lower than middle class. Everyone always a*sumes they’re doing better than the next man and no one ever puts themselves lower than middle class…
fu*k that, during the majority of my 20s I was fu*ked up and broke. Accepting that and moving like that was my reality really gave me freedom. I can’t tell you how many people I know who truly think they’re going to get rich working a corporate job. And have resigned themselves to that life because they’re convinced they’ll be 65 and be able to retire wherever however.It’s retarded. Because the Boomers still have the jobs and are still taking the big checks, then you have the generation after them who got fu*ked with 2008 and 2020…America is so lost in the sauce.
+5   

2 months ago '20        #23
B Dotel 
Props total: 3743 3 K  Slaps total: 3351 3 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said
Bro i told y’all about Liz, Wall Street fears no one like they fear her. She’s whip-smart and she knows our tax and bankruptcy system.

I saw a PE client last week, they literally laughed about Bernie, but when Elizabeth came up, cats stiffened up, “Well she doesn’t like us,” *grumble grumble*
This is all a lie.

2 months ago '11        #24
 Lord Funkington said
I’m guessing the handing his a*s phrase came from her calmly answering the questions. He seemed agitated and aggressive while asking them.
He definitely was agitated lol

2 months ago '07        #25
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 88614 88 K  Slaps total: 10341 10 K
this piece of sh*t really said Home Depot treats their employees well, but something tells me he wouldn't be able to do a month's worth of 40 hour weeks

Home Depot is one of the worst places to work, it's like a CVS with lumber and plumbing supplies

trying to find an employee is like an Easter egg hunt
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside BMF: Black Mafia Family - Season 1 | Discussion Thread (Starz)
192 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Sep 26 - 75 year old man convinced by Anti Vaxxers to leave hospital di..
102 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  9
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
270 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
TARGET GOT DESIGNER CLOTHES NOW AND IS sh*tTING ON WALMART
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy