SIMONE BILES Withdraw From Tokyo OLYMPICS For Mental Issues, Here's The Issue With It

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '21        #1
700 page views
15 comments

StopHatingOnMe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 4448 4 K  Slaps total: 5507 5 K
SIMONE BILES Withdraw From Tokyo OLYMPICS For Mental Issues, Here's The Issue With It

best
worst
15 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
Scully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 20871 20 K  Slaps total: 11357 11 K
n*gga fu*k YOU and your struggle Youtube
+3   

2 months ago '11        #3
0ddJoB 
Props total: 4622 4 K  Slaps total: 3160 3 K
Why do you guys really care

2 months ago '18        #4
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 67750 67 K  Slaps total: 5596 5 K
Listen, I just want parity.

In one of these threads I said it's her sport so she can do what she wants.... BUT If she's heroic for focusing on her mental health in the middle of the world games, I want to see this same sports media treat superstar men the same if they bow out of the finals, superbowls, world series', etc.

Instead, what we'll hear is "pressure, stress and jitters are part of professional sport. The ability to handle it is what separates true champions from the rest of us. It's what makes game winning clutch moments so spectacular".

I feel for Simone, and wish her the best, but I think the media is beginning to reward the opposite of what makes sport so amazing. fu*k my entertainment; the athletes themselves (including her teammates) work too hard to also fall victim to such a random variable.
+4   

2 months ago '20        #5
OrganizedChaos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2888 2 K  Slaps total: 92 92

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '05        #6
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 107024 107 K  Slaps total: 38374 38 K
Who knows what’s she’s going through. Let her live
+6   

2 months ago '05        #7
9ine 
Props total: 451 451  Slaps total: 29 29
 Lord God said

In one of these threads I said it's her sport so she can do what she wants.... BUT If she's heroic for focusing on her mental health in the middle of the world games, I want to see this same sports media treat superstar men the same if they bow out of the finals, superbowls, world series', etc.

Instead, what we'll hear is "pressure, stress and jitters are part of professional sport. The ability to handle it is what separates true champions from the rest of us. It's what makes game winning clutch moments so spectacular".

I feel for Simone, and wish her the best, but I think the media is beginning to reward the opposite of what makes sport so amazing. fu*k my entertainment; the athletes themselves (including her teammates) work too hard to also fall victim to such a random variable.

This is the school of thought right here.

It's absolutely different for men and conversation would be when it came down to it. Simply put, she was traumatized like all her past teammates by the doctor...clearly is going through a lot, add in she had a terrible dismount from that vault which you can see scared the sh*t out of her while moving so fast and she just can't handle it on the world stage with all the pressure to be great and snatch golds.

It's quieter in there than you've ever experienced in comp ...sounds of a trillion cameras clicking everywhere you walk and in your routine. sh*ts different in 2021. Its definitely human and understandable so I'm empathetic.

Agreed that it doesn't mean we have to agree with her move tho because I believe in pushing through if you're elite, have come this far and others are relying on you to carry them essentially. Those young girls needed her and stepped up big. Pressure is what you signed up for as a kid learning to cart wheel and as you k*lled yourself for this 8 year span of your life to showcase at the highest level.

Naomi empowered her and this won't be the last we see of this . Trauma can make the mind a crazy place. Just hate it because this was her last shot to top off her amazing career and I'm sure she's hurting like hell trying to overcome it.
+1   

2 months ago '18        #8
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 69850 69 K  Slaps total: 15610 15 K
 Tha Boss said
Don't go to the Olympics then. She holding up a spot for somebody else. Sit at home with your mental issues and work it out. She using excuses, because she was getting her a*s kicked
+6   

2 months ago '21        #9
BackInTheSaddle 
Props total: 2990 2 K  Slaps total: 1585 1 K
shes gonna get a participation medal and a survivors medal
what a trooper
lived off sponsor and government money for pretty much a decade to choke when its time to compete

applauds
+3   

2 months ago '21        #10
Pizzabox 
Props total: 640 640  Slaps total: 263 263
 Tha Boss said
I don’t disagree with this. HOWEVER, She should have withdrawn BEFORE leaving. She could have given another girl a chance of a lifetime. Simone is AMAZING at what she does and she’s been there before. Should have given someone else their chance. That’s all I’m saying
+1   

2 months ago '07        #11
r.burgundy 
Props total: 26474 26 K  Slaps total: 4617 4 K
 Lord God said

even though i understand the sentiment of this post, in fairness to her,i don't think gymnastics is something you should be doing if your mental isn't 100%.
1 slightly mis-timed move could have super serious consequences for her

2 months ago '18        #12
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 15868 15 K  Slaps total: 20164 20 K
 FireBeats said
Don't go to the Olympics then. She holding up a spot for somebody else. Sit at home with your mental issues and work it out. She using excuses, because she was getting her a*s kicked
I KNEW IT. I WAS HATED WHEN I MADE THIS THREAD BUT I KNEW IT WAS MORE TO THE STORY.

JUST LIKE WHEN SERANA WILLAMS WAS GETTING HER BEHIND HANDED TO HER BY NAOMI OSKAKA

SHE TRIED TO YELL,SCREAM AND BE MAD AT THE REFS AND BLAME EVERYBODY ELSE EXPECT HERSELF.

SHE MADE POOR NOAMI CRY AND FEEL GUILITY BY BEATING HER.

AND IT JUST PISSED ME OFF. HOW THAT WAS NOAMI FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP WIN AND SHE RUIN HER MOMENT FOR HER OUT OF JEYLOUS AND LOSING.

AND THEN SHE TRY TO BRING RACE INTO IT AND MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES.

Simone Arianne Biles (born March 14, 1997)[4] is an American artistic gymnast. With a combined total of 30 Olympic and World Championship medals, Biles is the most decorated American gymnast and is regarded by many to be one of the greatest and most dominant gymnasts of all time.[5]

At the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Biles won individual gold medals in all-around, vault, and floor; bronze in balance beam; and gold as part of the United States team, dubbed the "Final Five".[6] Biles is also a five-time World all-around champion (2013–2015, 2018–2019), five-time World floor exercise champion (2013–2015, 2018–2019), three-time World balance beam champion (2014–2015, 2019), two-time World vault champion (2018–2019), a seven-time United States national all-around champion (2013–2016, 2018–2019, 2021), and a member of the gold medal-winning American teams at the 2014, 2015, 2018, and 2019 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships. Additionally, she is a three-time World silver medalist (2013 and 2014 on vault, 2018 on uneven bars) and a three-time World bronze medalist (2015 on vault, 2013 and 2018 on balance beam).

2 months ago '18        #13
 Lord God said

thank you. they crap on lebron james. cam netwon for his superbowl meltdown and he try his best to answer media questions afterwards.

and he was hated and demonized for it.

lebron james gives teammates 2 full seasons to step up. 80 + 80 games = 150 games.

no improvement.

he is regarded as weak,soft, and a quitter for trading players who make 0 effort in getting better. or want to win.

2 months ago '18        #14
 FireBeats said
THANK YOU I MADE A THREAD ABOUT THIS.

i think that is the real reason to just like serna willams.

2 months ago '18        #15
 FireBeats said
i thought you was trolling but looks like oyu were right

2 months ago '18        #16
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 69850 69 K  Slaps total: 15610 15 K
 classicrap1 said
i thought you was trolling but looks like oyu were right

Fam i'm never trolling. I just speak the real, and folks get mad when you go against popular opinion and call it "trolling"

She was fu*king up, now all of a sudden she got "Mental Issues" because she can't hit her routines
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+68online now  14
Video inside Drake - Buffalo Freestyle Ft Benny The Butcher Official Audio
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+191online now  12
Video inside Fawkin’ MOOLIES!!!!
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  9
Video inside 50cent Is going at Tip Now
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+27online now  6
Video inside Sep 24 - BREAKING: Fully-vaccinated Sunny Hostin Ana Navarro test posit..
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy