Jul 27 - larry kudlow......more people will get the shot if trumps twitter is restored

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
-16  45
47 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '09        #1
396 page views
18 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71
Props total: 237292 237 K  Slaps total: 26594 26 K
Jul 27 - larry kudlow......more people will get the shot if trumps twitter is restored

image Fox Business Network’s Larry Kudlow said Twitter and Facebook should reactivate former President Donald Trump’s accounts so he has a platform on which to encourage people to get vaccinated against Covid-19.

Speaking on Tuesday with former Trump press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who is vying for the Republican nomination to be governor of Arkansas, Kudlow said it’s time for those accounts to be reinstated.

Trump’s Twitter and Facebook accounts were suspended after the January 6 Capitol insurrection. The Twitter ban is permanent, while Facebook’s will run until 2023, at least

Sanders, who wrote an op-ed this week encouraging Arkansans to get vaccinated, said President Joe Biden should give Trump credit for the vaccine because she said it could encourage vaccine hesitant Americans to get it.

“I think one of the things that frankly, President Biden and Vice President Harris can do to encourage people is, frankly, admit they were wrong when they cast doubt on Operation Warp Speed at the very beginning,” she said.

“Give the president and his team and his administration credit for producing and helping carry through a safe and effective vaccine. I think that could make a big difference, and I’d love to see them take that step and encourage people across the country in that way. I think that’s one of the more fruitful things that could take place.”

“I think President Biden should go to President Trump and ask him to help,” said Kudlow, reiterating part of his monologue from the top of the show.

“President Trump has been out there unambiguously, ‘Get the vaccine.’ And that’s gonna help solve this temporary, I hope, delta strain. Furthermore, Sarah, I think that these media tech companies like Twitter and Facebook should put his account back in operation so he can appeal to the entire country to get the vaccination, and literally the rest of the world because everybody focuses on him. Now’s the time to do it.”

Trump has encouraged people to get vaccinated and has taken credit its development and distribution. When he received the vaccine in January, however, that fact was not disclosed publicly until March.

visit this link https://www.mediaite.com/ .. itter-account/
+4   

best
worst
18 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
gh3tto 
Props total: 47922 47 K  Slaps total: 11508 11 K
sorry donald has to face prosecution for his treason
he used their platforms for an insurrection so no coming back

maybe try crackhead lindells website im sure he can post there

2 months ago '10        #3
lltreyll 
Props total: 5252 5 K  Slaps total: 1649 1 K
Trump is a narcissist...the less attention he gets, the better.
+5   

2 months ago '20        #4
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38305 38 K  Slaps total: 7297 7 K
Naw , fuk him it's a lie

2 months ago '06        #5
Kingme 
Props total: 20124 20 K  Slaps total: 3548 3 K
It's because of Trump more people aren't vaccinated.

He called this sh*t a democratic hoax. And said it would be over before Summer 2020 not to worry about it. He got Herman Cain k*lled at his super spreader where masks weren't encouraged
+4   

2 months ago '18        #6
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 31254 31 K  Slaps total: 3497 3 K
That boy Trump fiending for Twitter hard!

MF jonesing
+4   

2 months ago '05        #7
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14412 14 K  Slaps total: 4977 4 K

2 months ago '20        #8
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 54862 54 K  Slaps total: 4136 4 K

2 months ago '20        #9
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21339 21 K  Slaps total: 1731 1 K
 Kingme said

He called this sh*t a democratic hoax. And said it would be over before Summer 2020 not to worry about it. He got Herman Cain k*lled at his super spreader where masks weren't encouraged
Bro I don’t even think trump said RIP or sent condolences after hc died
+3   

2 months ago '18        #10
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 67731 67 K  Slaps total: 5596 5 K
"Sheep will listen if their Sheppard is allowed to herd them"
+1   

2 months ago '04        #11
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 85831 85 K  Slaps total: 9280 9 K
fu*k that. Let them die before that idiot is allowed back on. Meanwhile this idiot

2 months ago '17        #12
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91410 91 K  Slaps total: 24284 24 K
But I thought all these brilliant trump supporters were going to create a bunch of "twitter k*ller" apps and were never going to use twitter again because it's "run by communists." Why are trump and his people trying so hard to get back on twitter?
@ @ you sheep using GETTR or what?
+4   

2 months ago '17        #13
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 22090 22 K  Slaps total: 12211 12 K
 Kingme said

Trump always pushed the vaccine.
He is the one that pushed the waivers , gave big phatma blank checks, and pushed lockdowns.

Stop the nonsense.

Half the dnc coons on this board were anti vaccines when trump was bragging about them because they were unsafe.

2 months ago '06        #14
Kingme 
Props total: 20124 20 K  Slaps total: 3548 3 K
 DavidTheMan said
Trump always pushed the vaccine.
He is the one that pushed the waivers , gave big phatma blank checks, and pushed lockdowns.

Stop the nonsense.

Half the dnc coons on this board were anti vaccines when trump was bragging about them because they were unsafe.
Stop it with the dumb sh*t bro you looking like a fool.

+2   

2 months ago '17        #15
DavidTheMan 
 Kingme said
Stop it with the dumb sh*t bro you looking like a fool.

What does trump supporters have to do with the words and actions of trump?
Nothing.

Literally to say Trump is anti vax or has been anti vax in the past is a absolute lie.
You don't have to be a trump supporter to recognize that.
Hell I don't like trump and I see that.

2 months ago '07        #16
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 88395 88 K  Slaps total: 10324 10 K
 DavidTheMan said
for our newer and casual readers, this is a lie

MAGAs create false narratives out of thin air to advance their agenda

Trump never bragged about vaccines and very few people who aren't racist were against the vaccine

2 months ago '17        #17
DavidTheMan 
 yola said
for our newer and casual readers, this is a lie

MAGAs create false narratives out of thin air to advance their agenda

Trump never bragged about vaccines and very few people who aren't racist were against the vaccine

Not a lie at all.

She told CNN Sunday she didn't "trust" the White House incumbent.

"I will not take his word for it," the California senator said. "He's looking at an election coming up in less than 60 days, and he's grasping to get whatever he can to pretend he has been a leader on this issue when he is not."

Harris reiterated her concern in a Monday interview with WISN. She told the Wisconsin ABC-affiliate she'd wait until "the public health professionals and the scientists told us that we can trust it."

2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden also broached the issue of trust during a Friday fundraiser. He was adamant "politics shouldn't play any role" in vaccine development.

“My guess is he is going to announce a vaccine. He's going to say it's going to be available around Election Day. He's going to hype it,” Biden told donors.

“Frankly, I’m not going to trust the federal government’s opinion, and I wouldn’t recommend to New Yorkers based on the federal government’s opinion,” Cuomo said.

Democratic politicians raising concerns about how quickly coronavirus vaccines could be rolled out to the public appear to be bolstering anti-vax groups. By highlighting issues around the vaccine development process, politicians on the left may be inadvertently increasing skepticism among the wider public.

"I think it's the visibility," Robert F. Kennedy Jr. told Newsweek. "[There's] more eyeballs on the process than has ever occurred in the past. Vaccine development in the past has been very obscure. There has not been much transparency and the first time people hear about vaccines is when the CDC recommends them.

"This time because of the pandemic and because there's a lot of people for the first time saying we may be forced to take this, that a lot more people are looking at it. People for the first time are seeing how the sausage gets made."

Kennedy, a lawyer and prominent anti-vaccine activist, said that around the middle of August—when the Trump administration began suggesting a vaccine may be ready before the November 3 election—Democratic leaders started voicing skepticism about the development process for the first time. And concerns about the speed at which vaccines are being developed, and the potential for their release via Emergency Use Authorization (EUA,) have now been raised by many political leaders.
Don't lie when these sentiments were expressed loudly and often pre-election.

On top of that, again my initial contention stands unchallenged because its correct, Trump was never anti-vaccine, he was promoting that bullsh*t.

2 months ago '06        #18
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34452 34 K  Slaps total: 4837 4 K
 Ymmot said
But I thought all these brilliant trump supporters were going to create a bunch of "twitter k*ller" apps and were never going to use twitter again because it's "run by communists." Why are trump and his people trying so hard to get back on twitter?
Which is why I wasn’t cool with them essentially being kicked off all platforms like AWS and the Apple/android stores.

I don’t agree with them but that sh*t is a fad and let them have their platforms that won’t do anything anyway.. let the government monitor it if they’re so worried but let them have their little corner on the internet. I’d rather they have their app than the large providers gathering to suppress startups and etc.. if that makes sense.

2 months ago '04        #19
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 16264 16 K  Slaps total: 13968 13 K
 Ymmot said
You readily accept whatever form of censorship your big tech overlords shove down your throat. You do realize you're an American, right? Where's your will to push back and f*ght for your freedoms? Take your balls out of your purse, and man up.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Apple Wallet is getting verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+24online now  14
Video inside This Teacher Out Here Tryna Catch A Case With One Of Her Students!
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Who's lining up tonight for ps5 @ bestbuy?
243 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+17online now  8
KD vetoed a trade that would've sent Kyrie Irving to Philadelphia in excha..
124 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy