Nas Said Jay-Z was Tripping..He MIGHT WAS RIGHT

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 months ago '11        #1
8847 page views
201 comments

GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 69508 69 K  Slaps total: 12977 12 K
Nas Said Jay-Z was Tripping..He MIGHT WAS RIGHT

Days after an unearthed Tupac dissed surfaced, an old 2001 interview with FELON Magazine has surfaced where Nas reveals how Jay-Z truly felt about fellow hip-hop legends such as Biggie, Pac, and DMX.

The interview was originally conducted during the promo run for Nas's album Stilmatic, which dropped at the height of his beef with Jay-Z and featured the classic diss track "Ether." After initially being reluctant to speak on his beef with Hov, Nas decided to open up. “You know what? I want to talk about this s**t with Jay-Z—FELON is a street magazine, and I f**ks with the street magazines. It’s only right that I keep it real with the streets.”

Nas continued on saying that during a party thrown by Steve Stoute in 2000, Jay said he felt he was a superior emcee to Biggie. Adding that Pac and DMX only appealed to “starving street ni**as.”

“We were kickin’ it and he told me that he’s better than Biggie now,” Nas told FELON. “I looked at him like he was crazy. Then, he started telling me Memphis Bleek was a fan and that I shouldn’t go at him. He predicted that Beanie Sigel would never sell more than 600,000 copies. He said that Sauce Money was to him what Nature was to me. Then, he really got crazy. He said that Tupac and DMX were not lyricists—they just had the hungry, starving street n***as coppin’ their sh*t—but me and him had all the money n***as buying ours. I told him that I disagreed with him—that Tupac was the greatest ever—period, and that DMX really brought that street sh** back into the game.”

just trying to entertain
visit this link https://www.youtube.com/c .. LTijg/featured
+123   

best
worst
201 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
Learnism  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 8228 8 K  Slaps total: 2462 2 K
The Takeover was bigger than a Nas vs Jay beef. Jay was talking about taking over dead or alive, he didn't give a fu*k.

2 months ago '19        #3
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31369 31 K  Slaps total: 4179 4 K
Nothing tripping about it...Hov was entitled to all those opinions, as Nas was to disagree with him....sounds like 2 BX n*ggas debating rappers...

lol Nas was grimy with the gaps he subtly tried to bridge between Jay and Bleek, Beans, Sauce, and X...all is fair in war though...
+119   

2 months ago '04        #4
Dash420 
Props total: 17622 17 K  Slaps total: 1173 1 K
 Learnism said
The Takeover was bigger than a Nas vs Jay beef. Jay was talking about taking over dead or alive, he didn't give a fu*k.
Yeah now that I'm older the battle is even more monumental than I imagined. Once u learn the behind the scenes stories the verses hit different. Amazing how they squashed everything
+34   

2 months ago '04        #5
skillahmang 
Props total: 57606 57 K  Slaps total: 11767 11 K
Hov really was one arrogant bastard.
+66   

2 months ago '16        #6
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26629 26 K  Slaps total: 4798 4 K
I told n*ggas, it's

Pac
Nas
Big
Jay
5th spot is a toss up

Straight from Nas mouth:

I told him that I disagreed with him—that Tupac was the greatest ever—period
+53   

2 months ago '07        #7
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36515 36 K  Slaps total: 16523 16 K
Jay was a sucka n*gga... Meanwhile he fu*kin Biggie ex and Nas BM.

That is one jealous as n*gga aint that was Carmen said too.

Like I told n*ggas before alot of beefs Jay had was over a woman Mase, Nas, Marbury, Dame... That n*gga has too much jealousy in his heart.

Never forget "she was calling me BIG and my name is JayZ she was all on my d*ck"

Who takes those kinda shots at a dead man.
+57   

2 months ago '07        #8
A-L-P 
Props total: 7880 7 K  Slaps total: 874 874
 Cambury said
Jay was a sucka n*gga... Meanwhile he fu*kin Biggie ex and Nas BM.

That is one jealous as n*gga aint that was Carmen said too.

Like I told n*ggas before alot of beefs Jay had was over a woman Mase, Nas, Marbury, Dame... That n*gga has too much jealousy in his heart.

Never forget "she was calling me BIG and my name is JayZ she was all on my d*ck"

Who takes those kinda shots at a dead man.
That verse was directed to Nas about smashing Carmen. He wasn’t dissing Biggie
+61   

2 months ago '07        #9
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36515 36 K  Slaps total: 16523 16 K
 A-L-P said
That verse was directed to Nas about smashing Carmen. He wasn’t dissing Biggie
Bruh stop it.

That man is the king of double entendres, you a*sume that verse was about Nas and that's fine but there is no doubt becuz that man was fu*kin wit Charlie that line was what It was.
+42   

2 months ago '04        #10
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 13849 13 K  Slaps total: 3136 3 K
years later it came to light that is that yo b!tch was about carmen but calling him BIG was def bout charlie i mean why would carmen be fvcking the camel and fantasize shes riding another monstrosity that was c wallace lol

so yea its def foul - even if the song was said to be mainly about carmen (esp with bleek no less, who nas went after first "u wanna ball til u fall i can help u wit that") y would the camel go out on the limb to sneak diss BIG while hes at it... unless the camel has no standards and morals

naslost wasnt tryin to put a wedge between bleek and jay. of all the bs he spewed on that interview it might as well quite true that the camel was protective of his yes-man. as much as i dont really believe it, the first jab was naslost saying that line about bleek song n the rest is history. which is another bs i suppose
+3   

2 months ago '11        #11
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14 OP
Props total: 69508 69 K  Slaps total: 12977 12 K
Jay-Z next time he see Nas

Made Man ain't suppose to make statements
+21   

2 months ago '04        #12
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8440 8 K  Slaps total: 972 972
 GrindPOWER$ said

Days after an unearthed Tupac dissed surfaced, an old 2001 interview with FELON Magazine has surfaced where Nas reveals how Jay-Z truly felt about fellow hip-hop legends such as Biggie, Pac, and DMX.

The interview was originally conducted during the promo run for Nas's album Stilmatic, which dropped at the height of his beef with Jay-Z and featured the classic diss track "Ether." After initially being reluctant to speak on his beef with Hov, Nas decided to open up. “You know what? I want to talk about this s**t with Jay-Z—FELON is a street magazine, and I f**ks with the street magazines. It’s only right that I keep it real with the streets.”

Nas continued on saying that during a party thrown by Steve Stoute in 2000, Jay said he felt he was a superior emcee to Biggie. Adding that Pac and DMX only appealed to “starving street ni**as.”

“We were kickin’ it and he told me that he’s better than Biggie now,” Nas told FELON. “I looked at him like he was crazy. Then, he started telling me Memphis Bleek was a fan and that I shouldn’t go at him. He predicted that Beanie Sigel would never sell more than 600,000 copies. He said that Sauce Money was to him what Nature was to me. Then, he really got crazy. He said that Tupac and DMX were not lyricists—they just had the hungry, starving street n***as coppin’ their sh*t—but me and him had all the money n***as buying ours. I told him that I disagreed with him—that Tupac was the greatest ever—period, and that DMX really brought that street sh** back into the game.”

just trying to entertain

I remember this issue, I had it back in the day
+14   

2 months ago '04        #13
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8440 8 K  Slaps total: 972 972
 Dash420 said
Yeah now that I'm older the battle is even more monumental than I imagined. Once u learn the behind the scenes stories the verses hit different. Amazing how they squashed everything
I doubt it, the competition is still there. Jay been dropping his work on the same day Nas have a project release or announced one for the last 10 years as if he's not over "Ether" and the "H to the OMO freestyle" trying to get even

Last edited by jaynat603; 07-27-2021 at 11:16 PM..
+25   

2 months ago '18        #14
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 39584 39 K  Slaps total: 3846 3 K
So this is just made up lies/ content to push ppl to you ur YouTube?
+7   

2 months ago '04        #15
7twelve 
Props total: 37072 37 K  Slaps total: 8291 8 K
how do yall define a lyricist?
+12   

2 months ago '07        #16
PurpleKush 
Props total: 7935 7 K  Slaps total: 1834 1 K
Fake news

2 months ago '11        #17
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 52545 52 K  Slaps total: 38776 38 K
Jay Z d*ck riders got that a*ses sky high just fantasizing about JAYz fu*king their a*ses, going to rush in here to defend him so they can suck the skin off his d*ck. they find pictures on google to jack their d*cks to his pictures like a fu*king jack hammer

2 months ago '19        #18
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31369 31 K  Slaps total: 4179 4 K
 Ghostface k*lla said
I told n*ggas, it's

Pac
Nas
Big
Jay
5th spot is a toss up

Straight from Nas mouth:
Lol means nothing...Nas has said the same about Melle Mel, Shan, G rap, KRS, and a few others...he also said he himself was the greatest a few times too, when humble nas was out for lunch...
+12   

2 months ago '04        #19
thegod 
Props total: 8353 8 K  Slaps total: 322 322
“ Ain't no best, East, West, North, South, flossed out, greedy”
+19   

2 months ago '05        #20
Flatbush85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15763 15 K  Slaps total: 1501 1 K
We analyzed this thoroughly years ago. I don't like that the comments get deleted. There were some good insights in that thread.

+16   

2 months ago '17        #21
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18578 18 K  Slaps total: 5647 5 K
Reasonable Doubt vs. Ready to Die??

Debatable!

So if you agree that’s ya at least debatable, then nothing is wrong with what Jay said.
+3   

2 months ago '04        #22
Dash420 
Props total: 17622 17 K  Slaps total: 1173 1 K
 jaynat603 said
I doubt it, the competition is still there. Jay been dropping his work on the same day Nas have a project release or announced one for the last 10 years as if he's not over "Ether" and the "H to the OMO freestyle" trying to get even
Yeah competition is always gonna be there but I'm talking about beef. Nas and Hov be chillin all the time... n*ggaz just did the joint together for Khaled album and was chillin together at the Hard Rock down here the weekend they were here. So I'm just saying the fact they could go from where they were at in 2000-01 to now is amazing
+2   

2 months ago '18        #23
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 43003 43 K  Slaps total: 2323 2 K
Jay definitely surpassed biggie no doubt.

2 months ago '06        #24
king kum  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6982 6 K  Slaps total: 1577 1 K
 GrindPOWER$ said

just trying to entertain

Nowadays we have blogs with random muthaphukaz popping up with their cd collection opinion.

2 months ago '18        #25
Steve Gee97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20852 20 K  Slaps total: 3000 3 K
Biggie and Jay would have been beefing if he was still alive, I guarantee that Biggie wouldn't be that blind to let Jay slither around and steal his spot.

Those two would have been sending jams at each other
+22   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+66online now  18
Denzel as Macbeth, directed by a coen brother. (Featuring a trailer)
121 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Video inside AJ Johnson's wife calls out fake love; Can't pay for the funeral
102 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+93online now  14
Damn joy Taylor looks good today on the herd