Jul 27 - Florida man who hid HIV status from girlfriends sentenced to prison

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '17        #1
747 page views
16 comments

StanlitoTheFly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 40014 40 K  Slaps total: 8254 8 K
Jul 27 - Florida man who hid HIV status from girlfriends sentenced to prison

2 year sentence

12 months probation
+2   

best
worst
16 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 34018 34 K  Slaps total: 7022 7 K
2 years???
+11   

2 months ago '21        #3
Fras 
Props total: 3897 3 K  Slaps total: 3686 3 K
Dang, if only my guy lived in California he would be a free man.

2 months ago '04        #4
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 30727 30 K  Slaps total: 969 969
2 years isn’t enough for ole boy
+2   

2 months ago '15        #5
JayJedi 
Props total: 6156 6 K  Slaps total: 367 367
The death penalty is the only acceptable punishment
+7   

2 months ago '21        #6
Fras 
Props total: 3897 3 K  Slaps total: 3686 3 K
 JayJedi said
The death penalty is the only acceptable punishment
I was suspended from Twitter once for saying this exact thing in response to a similar case

2 months ago '18        #7
dakidjahsiah 
Props total: 10264 10 K  Slaps total: 1297 1 K
i think theres mad ppl out here doing that sh*t.

2 months ago '09        #8
Flyboy88 
Props total: 1181 1 K  Slaps total: 736 736
needs to go to commiefornia

2 months ago '16        #9
kamal1978 
Props total: 5347 5 K  Slaps total: 2165 2 K
He will be safe from a*s r*pe in prison
+2   

2 months ago '15        #10
mourinho1 
Props total: 5480 5 K  Slaps total: 1996 1 K
 StanlitoTheFly said

2 year sentence

12 months probation
hmmm thx for the info!!!

so lets say NY has comparable laws than rkelly(herpes allegations) would get a similar time?

i thought that the punishment for HIV would be much higher...

2 months ago '15        #11
mourinho1 
 kamal1978 said
He will be safe from a*s r*pe in prison
facts LMFAO :-)

2 months ago '04        #12
cledee23 
Props total: 5130 5 K  Slaps total: 650 650
Is it because HIV is no longer a death sentence like it was in the 80s, 90s? Regardless his sentence needed to be longer. Also Ladies/Gentlemen make sure you have them show you their physical exam results for STDs. Otherwise walk away.
+2   

2 months ago '21        #13
Tinfoil Kufi 
Props total: 2756 2 K  Slaps total: 810 810
 cledee23 said
Is it because HIV is no longer a death sentence like it was in the 80s, 90s? Regardless his sentence needed to be longer. Also Ladies/Gentlemen make sure you have them show you their physical exam results for STDs. Otherwise walk away.
Ppl will never do that
+1   

2 months ago '17        #14
StanlitoTheFly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45 OP
 mourinho1 said
hmmm thx for the info!!!

so lets say NY has comparable laws than rkelly(herpes allegations) would get a similar time?

i thought that the punishment for HIV would be much higher...
White man infecting black women with HIV in a republican state
+1   

2 months ago '17        #15
StanlitoTheFly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45 OP
 cledee23 said
Funny you say this my last girls got mad when I took out the condom

2 months ago '13        #16
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 28831 28 K  Slaps total: 17697 17 K
fu*k this fakkit. Most likely they'll beat him to death or shank him to death within those 2 years. I'm starting to gain trust in the justice system now.

White cops are getting 23 years in prison for k*lling black men.

White men with hiv are getting 2 years in prison for hiding it from black women.

White people who stormed the capital got tracked down and arrested and sent to jail and sentenced to prison.

Trump lost the election and couldn't get 2 terms like Obama did.

When these things first happened everybody was saying these things:

"That cop is white he will be protected and won't see a jail cell"

Then that white cop 22.5 years in prison.

"That dude is a white dude that hid he had hiv from 2 black women and gave it to them too? He won't even be charged for that. He damn sure won't be arrested. The worst thing that's gonna happen is he'll get a warning. He definitely won't be charged, arrested, convicted, or sentenced to no type of prison time"

Then that white dude got 2 years in prison.

"Those capital rioters were white they won't even be arrested or punished at all. They'll go back home without even being charged"

Then a majority of those capital rioters were tracked down and they're getting sentenced and sent to prison one by one.

When the white cop got arrested everybody said:
"That cop is white he won't be convicted. He'll be found not guilty and be released back home to his regular life. He won't see a prison cell".

Then the white cop was convicted and found guilty on all 3 charges.

Then everybody said:
"Him being found guilty don't mean nothing it's the sentencing that you got to worry about that's where they get everybody. Trust me they're not finna sentence no white cop to no more than probation for k*lling a black man. He will get probation or house arrest at the max even though he was found guilty on all 3 charges. That white cop won't see a day in prison and I guarantee that".

Then the white cop got sentenced to 22.5 years.

Then everybody said:
"22.5 years? That's it? That's light. That's a slap on the wrist I thought he would atleast get the max which is 30 years. 22.5 years is a win for him. 22.5 years will fly by so quick and he'll be right back on the street living his best life and he will most likely only do 15 years at the most so he'll be fine. 15 years for k*lling somebody is a win".

Then we said "Oh damn ok well if 22.5 years is light, a slap on the wrist, a win, and will fly by quick then the black cop Mohamed Noor that k*lled the white woman and only got 12 years got a super big win then. He k*lled a white woman and he'll only do only 2-4 years at the most. He'll be back on the street living his best life in no time. Them 2 years gon fly by. Plus he's a cop so he's gonna be protected and given special privileges in prison so he came out real good. We thought 12 years was alot of time until people taught us that 22.5 years was a light sentence for murder. Then we realized that if 22.5 years is a light sentence and a slap on the wrist then 12 years for murder is a super duper light sentence and a little pinch on the wrist"

Then everybody was like "Bu bu bu bu but"

2 months ago '15        #17
mourinho1 
 YSPromoshunz said
fu*k this fakkit. Most likely they'll beat him to death or shank him to death within those 2 years. I'm starting to gain trust in the justice system now.

White cops are getting 23 years in prison for k*lling black men.

White men with hiv are getting 2 years in prison for hiding it from black women.

White people who stormed the capital got tracked down and arrested and sent to jail and sentenced to prison.

Trump lost the election and couldn't get 2 terms like Obama did.

When these things first happened everybody was saying these things:

"That cop is white he will be protected and won't see a jail cell"

Then that white cop 22.5 years in prison.

"That dude is a white dude that hid he had hiv from 2 black women and gave it to them too? He won't even be charged for that. He damn sure won't be arrested. The worst thing that's gonna happen is he'll get a warning. He definitely won't be charged, arrested, convicted, or sentenced to no type of prison time"

Then that white dude got 2 years in prison.

"Those capital rioters were white they won't even be arrested or punished at all. They'll go back home without even being charged"

Then a majority of those capital rioters were tracked down and they're getting sentenced and sent to prison one by one.

When the white cop got arrested everybody said:
"That cop is white he won't be convicted. He'll be found not guilty and be released back home to his regular life. He won't see a prison cell".

Then the white cop was convicted and found guilty on all 3 charges.

Then everybody said:
"Him being found guilty don't mean nothing it's the sentencing that you got to worry about that's where they get everybody. Trust me they're not finna sentence no white cop to no more than probation for k*lling a black man. He will get probation or house arrest at the max even though he was found guilty on all 3 charges. That white cop won't see a day in prison and I guarantee that".

Then the white cop got sentenced to 22.5 years.

Then everybody said:
"22.5 years? That's it? That's light. That's a slap on the wrist I thought he would atleast get the max which is 30 years. 22.5 years is a win for him. 22.5 years will fly by so quick and he'll be right back on the street living his best life and he will most likely only do 15 years at the most so he'll be fine. 15 years for k*lling somebody is a win".

Then we said "Oh damn ok well if 22.5 years is light, a slap on the wrist, a win, and will fly by quick then the black cop Mohamed Noor that k*lled the white woman and only got 12 years got a super big win then. He k*lled a white woman and he'll only do only 2-4 years at the most. He'll be back on the street living his best life in no time. Them 2 years gon fly by. Plus he's a cop so he's gonna be protected and given special privileges in prison so he came out real good. We thought 12 years was alot of time until people taught us that 22.5 years was a light sentence for murder. Then we realized that if 22.5 years is a light sentence and a slap on the wrist then 12 years for murder is a super duper light sentence and a little pinch on the wrist"

Then everybody was like "Bu bu bu bu but"
damn...

you spinned it quite good i must say. atleast it was a good read. i' m gonna stay out of this one, sorry...
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+179online now  33
Thoughts on money by Someone making 6 figures
188 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  27
Image(s) inside How y’all feel about Dem Swangas 15s by Billie Eillish