T.I , Dababy and Tory Lanez

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '20        #1
1217 page views
27 comments

Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 14195 14 K  Slaps total: 4914 4 K
T.I , Dababy and Tory Lanez

These 3 are taking an interesting stand against cancel culture. It's like they're purposely saying sh*t that will get you canceled in this era. It's obviously a war against straight black men in this industry and it seems like going right at it. Only problem is straight black men are the ones who cancel culture affects. They're risking their bag
+19   

best
worst
27 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #2
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 62975 62 K  Slaps total: 14911 14 K
 Laron Isley said
These 3 are taking an interesting stand against cancel culture. It's like they're purposely saying sh*t that will get you canceled in this era. It's obviously a war against straight black men in this industry and it seems like going right at it. Only problem is straight black men are the ones who cancel culture affects. They're risking their bag
Breh you n*ggas get upset anytime a gay person or black female rapper or woman in general steps too far out your comfort zones.

Black "straight" males are one of the biggest proponents of cancel culture....but you say we are the ones it affects.........out of all the people online who I say demands the world bows down and caters to them the most ..its the social media black male.

Its almost sickening how entitled this younger generation has become, put in the less work but want the most respect from the world for the struggles people before them endured and went through.

Last edited by Proffesor X; 07-27-2021 at 04:30 PM..

2 months ago '05        #3
lamarowns 
Props total: 8755 8 K  Slaps total: 1965 1 K
 Proffesor X said
Breh you n*ggas get upset anytime a gay person or black female rapper or woman in general steps too far out your comfort zones.

Black "straight" males are one of the biggest proponents of cancel culture....but you say we are the ones it affects.........out of all the people online who I say demands the world bows down and caters to them the most ..its the social media black male.

Its almost sickening how entitled this younger generation has become, put in the less work but want the most respect from the world for the struggles people before them endured and went through.
Don't ask me why I take anti black racism personal and I won't ask why it doesn't phase you
+7   

2 months ago '04        #4
skillahmang 
Props total: 57781 57 K  Slaps total: 11784 11 K
#cancelcancelculture
+5   

2 months ago '04        #5
Dash420 
Props total: 17723 17 K  Slaps total: 1178 1 K
Ain't nobody canceling sh*t. sh*t is a myth
+1   

2 months ago '06        #6
cleavon15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3450 3 K  Slaps total: 652 652
 Dash420 said
Ain't nobody canceling sh*t. sh*t is a myth
Cancel culture doesn't exist... it's just a small group of n***a on TWITTER.... tweeting at the same time. Bunch a UGLY MF's too.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #7
 lamarowns said
Don't ask me why I take anti black racism personal and I won't ask why it doesn't phase you
Hypocrisy offends me more...brothers choosing to whine and complain about a lack of placing in the world instead of being stronger and kicking doors to get it

Instead they cry and demand the world come around to thier needs......which of course it never will....

You either live f*ghting against a system which locks you out

Or you live to find a balance that represents wholesomeness and peace within.

Not to many look for that balance these days ..its always all in or all out...no in between with logic, patience or reasoning

Last edited by Proffesor X; 07-27-2021 at 06:53 PM..
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '21        #8
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 17082 17 K  Slaps total: 15940 15 K

2 months ago '06        #9
illathruz 
Props total: 10892 10 K  Slaps total: 2232 2 K
Cancel culture is a myth. Then n*ggas just talking
+1   

2 months ago '05        #10
judono?  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6765 6 K  Slaps total: 1902 1 K
 Laron Isley said
Does anybody on here know who these 3 was originally making comments on?

2 months ago '10        #11
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 83084 83 K  Slaps total: 18368 18 K

2 months ago '04        #12
Dash420 
 cleavon15 said
Cancel culture doesn't exist... it's just a small group of n***a on TWITTER.... tweeting at the same time. Bunch a UGLY MF's too.
Frfr... if R Kelly went on tour right now he'd still sell out

2 months ago '19        #13
hip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 20015 20 K  Slaps total: 4228 4 K
 judono? said
Does anybody on here know who these 3 was originally making comments on?
Type T.I, Dababy or both into any search engine.

2 months ago '05        #14
 hip said
Type T.I, Dababy or both into any search engine.
Bruh, u messing the game up

2 months ago '20        #15
Likeaboss38732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10601 10 K  Slaps total: 794 794
 Proffesor X said

Bruh... I been in a couple threads & see you been throwing on your cape super hard for the rainbow group.. Anything you want to share with us.. are you a part of that community?!? It’s a flag on play with the stuff you’re saying..

2 months ago '21        #16
BackInTheSaddle 
Props total: 2990 2 K  Slaps total: 1585 1 K
 Dash420 said
Frfr... if R Kelly went on tour right now he'd still sell out
r kelly is a pedophile who filmed himself a*s fu*king a 14 year old do you really need twitter to tell you that theres something wrong with him and he needs to be locked up?

2 months ago '21        #17
BackInTheSaddle 
Props total: 2990 2 K  Slaps total: 1585 1 K
 Proffesor X said

smells like f*g**ttry to me

2 months ago '04        #18
Dash420 
 BackInTheSaddle said
r kelly is a pedophile who filmed himself a*s fu*king a 14 year old do you really need twitter to tell you that theres something wrong with him and he needs to be locked up?
That may be the case but just like at the height of that sh*t when it was going on this n*gga dropped Ignition and Trapped in the Closet, Happy People and Step in the name of love etc and mfs was dancing to it including yo Auntie so my point is it don't matter

2 months ago '16        #19
Alaskan 
Props total: 12685 12 K  Slaps total: 563 563
Cancel culture is a myth and the T.I. case is looking spooky, he must already have his bags packed for when the indictments come down.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #20
 Likeaboss38732 said
Bruh... I been in a couple threads & see you been throwing on your cape super hard for the rainbow group.. Anything you want to share with us.. are you a part of that community?!? It’s a flag on play with the stuff you’re saying..
most you cats ain't black, dont get pu**y, probably are gay, scared of women, and dont interact with others....I give a fu*k what you think about my 2 cents nor am I intrested in your buck teeth conclusions that just because I'm not a hate filled piece of sh*t I must somehow be the equivalent a "nagger lover"......instead of just a decent fu*king human being

Last edited by Proffesor X; 07-28-2021 at 02:12 AM..

2 months ago '20        #21
Likeaboss38732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10601 10 K  Slaps total: 794 794
 Proffesor X said
most you cats ain't black, dont get pu**y, probably are gay, scared of women, and dont interact with others....I give a fu*k what you think about my 2 cents nor am I intrested in your buck teeth conclusions that just because I'm not a hate filled piece of sh*t I must somehow be the equivalent a "nagger lover"......instead of just a decent fu*king human being
It’s funny that you’re the only one in here having a hissy fit... but ok “proffesor” rainbow 🌈

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #22
 Likeaboss38732 said
It’s funny that you’re the only one in here having a hissy fit... but ok “proffesor” rainbow ��
Yeah don't speak to cats who use "hissy fit" in everyday conversation.

2 months ago '05        #23
Even Tory Lanez knows

Lil nas x is a nasty young man

2 months ago '05        #24

2 months ago '04        #25
all3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 51973 51 K  Slaps total: 13787 13 K
Demi Lovato been trying to get dababy canceled since the hiv rant.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  11
Kyrie Irving could skip Nets home games because of ‘oppressing’ vaccine ma..
152 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+28online now  10
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
270 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Sep 26 - 75 year old man convinced by Anti Vaxxers to leave hospital di..
102 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Sep 25 - Dog The Bounty Hunter Enters The Chat; Goes To Home Of Brian L..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy