Jul 27 - Black Capitol Officer Testifies That Magats Were Chanting The N-Word At Him...

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '12        #1
3353 page views
161 comments

Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 82158 82 K  Slaps total: 4645 4 K
Jul 27 - Black Capitol Officer Testifies That Magats Were Chanting The N-Word At Him...

These magats are truly the vermin of American society image
+82   

best
worst
161 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
Fras 
Props total: 3672 3 K  Slaps total: 3523 3 K
Y’all eat everything up. I want to see the 14,000 hours of video they’re holding hostage. If the video evidence proves this, then the people doing the chanting are pieces of sh*t.

This whole thing is such fake outrage. You guys cheering on the deep state for this bullsh*t. It’s so phony. Anyone with a brain can see right through it.

2 months ago '17        #3
BX BlackBelt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 38167 38 K  Slaps total: 15353 15 K
All the video footage we have and not one clip to back up what this Bidens*xual is saying

2 months ago '21        #4
Fras 
 BX BlackBelt said
All the video footage we have and not one clip to back up what this Bidens*xual is saying
Precisely. This whole thing is a charade.

2 months ago '08        #5
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45183 45 K  Slaps total: 2558 2 K
Hard to believe those carrying confederate flag would stoop to such levels.
+105   

2 months ago '20        #6
Die in Houston  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15233 15 K  Slaps total: 1491 1 K
Them and the people who defend them are walking bags of scum.
+51   

2 months ago '12        #7
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46 OP
Props total: 82158 82 K  Slaps total: 4645 4 K
It’s disgraceful how these officers, these patriots and heroes, were treated by the domestic terrorists also commonly known as Maga.

Traitorous scum
+38   

2 months ago '12        #8
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 181717 181 K  Slaps total: 10595 10 K
 Fras said
Y’all eat everything up. I want to see the 14,000 hours of video they’re holding hostage. If the video evidence proves this, then the people doing the chanting are pieces of sh*t.

This whole thing is such fake outrage. You guys cheering on the deep state for this bullsh*t. It’s so phony. Anyone with a brain can see right through it.
Rejoined the forum and continued defending people saying the n word like you’ve for years

You just stopping through tho, won’t be long.
+46   

2 months ago '17        #9
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91366 91 K  Slaps total: 24269 24 K
 Fras said

You still the same old racist white dude...
+43   

2 months ago '21        #10
Fras 
 OldBusiness said
Rejoined the forum and continued defending people saying the n word like you’ve for years

Stop making threats. I’m far from defending the use of the N-word in this way, and I’ve never defended it’s use. Questioning the narrative always makes you so mad. I simply want proof in what we’re being told because I don’t trust the deep state, who controls the media. You’re an intelligent person. Which is why I can’t believe you always seem to trust what we’re being told at face value instead of digging deeper.

2 months ago '18        #11
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65666 65 K  Slaps total: 5508 5 K
 Fras said

I know what you are saying its so hard to believe that piece of sh*t MAGA followers would ever use racial slurs...

+43   

2 months ago '17        #12
C0Nditioner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28662 28 K  Slaps total: 3790 3 K
+4   

2 months ago '05        #13
hily 
Props total: 3353 3 K  Slaps total: 493 493
 Fras said

you really think stormng the capitol was the sane thing? Can we all casually invite ourselves into your home and trash your sh*t?
Waiting on the address.
+27   

2 months ago '17        #14
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 72900 72 K  Slaps total: 5309 5 K
 OldBusiness said

These clowns really need more video footage of trump supporters disgusting behavior. All that cussing, fussing, f*ghting and k*lling those people did they did that day. Chanting the N-word was where these terrorists drew the line. But but but we need 14000 hours of video footage
+31   

2 months ago '17        #15
BX BlackBelt  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 38167 38 K  Slaps total: 15353 15 K
 hily said
you really think stormng the capitol was the sane thing? Can we all casually invite ourselves into your home and trash your sh*t?
Waiting on the address.
BLM did it all last summer tho

Was there any congress hearings on those riots?

2 months ago '06        #16
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 86972 86 K  Slaps total: 13101 13 K
Lol all of a sudden blue lives don’t matter and cops are all part of the liberal elite

Ok guys
+59   

2 months ago '21        #17
Fras 
 hily said
Waiting on the address.
I’ve been consistent in saying that anyone that did this should be thrown in prison. Please don’t put words into my mouth. All I am doing is asking for the evidence because I absolutely do not trust our politicians nor do I trust our “news” and neither should you

2 months ago '21        #18
Fras 
 Ifeellikekobe said
These clowns really need more video footage of trump supporters disgusting behavior. All that cussing, fussing, f*ghting and k*lling those people did they did that day. Chanting the N-word was where these terrorists drew the line. But but but we need 14000 hours of video footage
Your opinion of trump supporters was created by the media.

2 months ago '17        #19
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91366 91 K  Slaps total: 24269 24 K
 Fras said
My opinion of trump supporters was created by interacting with racist pieces of sh*t like you.
+32   

2 months ago '06        #20
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 86972 86 K  Slaps total: 13101 13 K
 Fras said
I’m sure thats true for some folks out there, but for people on boxden I think it’s fair to say that their opinion is formed by interacting with Trump supporters in this website.

That doesn’t really take a lot of brainpower to conclude…
+20   

2 months ago '21        #21
Fras 
 Ymmot said
My opinion of trump supporters was created by interacting with racist pieces of sh*t like you.
Not remotely factual. It was created by the media who has labeled everything as racist. Anyone that questions anything is a racist. It’s not accurate. And soon when we live in a total dystopia you may realize this, or you may not. You may love living in a totalitarian globalist dystopia.

2 months ago '21        #22
Fras 
 Skateboard T said
I’m sure thats true for some folks out there, but for people on boxden I think it’s fair to say that their opinion is formed by interacting with Trump supporters in this website.

That doesn’t really take a lot of brainpower to conclude…
As you can see here, I’ve been labeled a racist for simply wanting proof. Nobody else wants proof of anything if it goes against Orange Man. I’m not trying to f*ght anybody. I’m not dissing anybody for their skin color, creed, etc. I’m just asking questions. The media is doing nothing but enabling confirmation bias and creating events that “confirm” people’s already established opinions. I’ve been on Boxden for many many years. My views have slightly changed but One thing I promise I’m not, is a racist. I was the kid in school who hung out with every single person no matter what. Never judged anybody off of anything, only how they treated me. Im not trying troll here at all. I am just questioning the narrative is all I’m doing. We should all question everything. From 2008-2017 I was 100% cool with nearly every single person on Boxden with the exception of the blatant trolls.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '04        #23
gh3tto 
Props total: 47864 47 K  Slaps total: 11486 11 K
turns out hillbillies that worship donald are mostly racist

+21   

2 months ago '18        #24
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65666 65 K  Slaps total: 5508 5 K
 Ifeellikekobe said
Its so they can find one little inconsistency and then they can say see this guy here antifa everyone else antifa case solved it was antifa.
+6   

2 months ago '07        #25
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 88265 88 K  Slaps total: 10286 10 K
 Fras said
incorrect, you people act like Twitter, Facebook and YouTube isn't full of hard evidence to who you guys really are
+13   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  20
Image(s) inside June ain’t playing with you hoes
48 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+75online now  17
How much do y'all make & pay for rent?
411 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+23online now  14
Article inside An Ancient Bitcoin Stash Worth $30 Million Just Moved
111 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+68online now  6
Video inside Im definitely too old for rap now. Jay come get your sample.
221 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy