So this is why triple H and shawn was jeylous and mad at the rock.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '20        #1
2867 page views
46 comments

rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 8913 8 K  Slaps total: 12667 12 K
So this is why triple H and shawn was jeylous and mad at the rock.

I did not know triple h the chaperone was a 9 million dollar budget and only did 30,000 in the box office.

now I see why shawn micheals and triple H almost the whole atttuide era and hollywood rock era trying to get him fired and fu*k up his career.

The Chaperone is a 2011 American crime comedy film directed by Stephen Herek, and also produced by WWE Studios. It stars Triple H, Yeardley Smith, Ariel Winter, Kevin Corrigan, José Zúńiga, Kevin Rankin, Enrico Colantoni, and Israel Broussard.

Cinematography Kenneth Zunder
Edited by Michel Aller
Music by Jim Johnston
Production
company

WWE Studios
Distributed by Samuel Goldwyn Films
Release date

visit this link https://en.wikipedia.org/ .. one_(2011_film)

February 18, 2011

Running time
103 minutes
Country United States
Language English
Budget $8.2 million[1]
Box office $30,515[2]

istributed by

Universal Pictures
(North America and Japan)
Columbia TriStar Film Distributors International (International)

vs

the rock first movie as wwe flims

Release date

The Rundown

September 26, 2003

Running time
104 minutes
Country United States
Languages English
Portuguese
Budget $65 million[3]
Box office $80.9 million

the scropion king. aka get over here king.

Running time
92 minutes
Countries

United States
Germany
Belgium

Language English
Budget $60 million[2]
Box office $180.6 million

Distributed by Universal Pictures
Release date

the m returns.

May 4, 2001

Running time
129 minutes
Country United States
Languages English
Arabic
Budget $98 million[1]
Box office $435 million[1]

best
worst
46 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
Mal215 
Props total: 20752 20 K  Slaps total: 2713 2 K
Op get constipated on purpose cause when he sh*t he think it feel good
+28   

2 months ago '20        #3
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 16523 16 K  Slaps total: 1122 1 K
Bro, fu*k the box office. I used to be a huge DX smark as a kid but them n*ggas was racist. They sh*tted in his lunch during the Attitude Era. Now whenever The Rock makes his cameos, they act fake and wanna kiss the ring, fu*k that...
+18   

2 months ago '20        #4
rapper4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 11352 11 K  Slaps total: 15602 15 K
 LordGimmeASign said
Bro, fu*k the box office. I used to be a huge DX smark as a kid but them n*ggas was racist. They sh*tted in his lunch during the Attitude Era. Now whenever The Rock makes his cameos, they act fake and wanna kiss the ring, fu*k that...
i agree with you. that is what i am saying. they were jeylous in 1996 and 1997 because after they did this and bully him and try to convince vince that making him champion was the worst mistake of vince life. and wcw would take over if vince let him be the face of the company.

bret hart,owen hart, nation of domination and surpising the undertaker had the rock back and look out after him against dx and the racists white wreslters of the attuide era.

they bully him so bad they almost ran him out of wwe.

because they knew that he was the next big thing. and he was a black men. and they did not like that.

so after the rock appear on madtv,saturday night lived. and more tv shows and movies.

they became enraged.
+5   

2 months ago '20        #5
LordGimmeASign 
 rapper4 said
i agree with you. that is what i am saying. they were jeylous in 1996 and 1997 because after they did this and bully him and try to convince vince that making him champion was the worst mistake of vince life. and wcw would take over if vince let him be the face of the company.

bret hart,owen hart, nation of domination and surpising the undertaker had the rock back and look out after him against dx and the racists white wreslters of the attuide era.

because they knew that he was the next big thing. and he was a black men. and they did not like that.

so after the rock appear on madtv,saturday night lived. and more tv shows and movies.

they became enraged.
I think The Rock started adding the sharpshooter to his move set as homage to both Bret and Owen Hart. I never put two and two together though.

I didn't know 'Taker had his back; I've heard there were a few instances that took place where he was on some racist ish but that would be dope if it wasn't true and really backed up The Rock. He does look like a racist biker gang member though.

I can see that they were jealous but it's crazy if they said that to Vince but The Rock really had to hold down the WWF while Stone Cold was injured and the crazy thing is Stone Cold returned to wrestling with his star power not being as high as The Rock's upon his return but in 1998 and 1999 pre-Survivor Series, Stone Cold was probably the hottest thing in pro-wrestling at the time and arguably so...

The Rock post-1999 Survivor Series was pushing wrestling beyond its limits basically. Mic skills, in-ring skills, etc. were all on point during his prime. HBK probably would've never had a soar in popularity outside of wrestling and HHH was really a lucky a*s mid-card n*gga if you ask me...
+20   

2 months ago '04        #6
skillahmang 
Props total: 57783 57 K  Slaps total: 11784 11 K
 Mal215 said
My guy. What.

Lmao.
+10   

2 months ago '17        #7
FCWGM 
Props total: 8635 8 K  Slaps total: 897 897
This is this first time I seen op post something that wasn’t complete mental illness babble….

He might be taking his meds again!

+11   

2 months ago '20        #8
rapper4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 11352 11 K  Slaps total: 15602 15 K
 LordGimmeASign said
I think The Rock started adding the sharpshooter to his move set as homage to both Bret and Owen Hart. I never put two and two together though.

I didn't know 'Taker had his back; I've heard there were a few instances that took place where he was on some racist ish but that would be dope if it wasn't true and really backed up The Rock. He does look like a racist biker gang member though.

I can see that they were jealous but it's crazy if they said that to Vince but The Rock really had to hold down the WWF while Stone Cold was injured and the crazy thing is Stone Cold returned to wrestling with his star power not being as high as The Rock's upon his return but in 1998 and 1999 pre-Survivor Series, Stone Cold was probably the hottest thing in pro-wrestling at the time and arguably so...

The Rock post-1999 Survivor Series was pushing wrestling beyond its limits basically. Mic skills, in-ring skills, etc. were all on point during his prime. HBK probably would've never had a soar in popularity outside of wrestling and HHH was really a lucky a*s mid-card n*gga if you ask me...
well the undertaker is racists as fuk. but undertaker and his bone street crew was a alternate to shawn micheals the kliq and dx.

black wreslters help get him over and his start.

2 months ago '15        #9
Always Good  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13158 13 K  Slaps total: 3195 3 K
Op bi*ch a*s need to be worried about NOT getting evicted for having that nasty a*s refrigerator with year old food instead of making threads about racist yt boys on steroids
+4   

2 months ago '20        #10
LordGimmeASign 
 rapper4 said
well the undertaker is racists as fuk. but undertaker and his bone street crew was a alternate to shawn micheals the kliq and dx.

black wreslters help get him over and his start.

Wow, the locker room seemed real cliquey, no pun intended but this occurs probably in most work settings anyway.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #11
Marrero 
Props total: 2198 2 K  Slaps total: 1071 1 K
 Mal215 said
That sh*t do be feeling good
+1   

2 months ago '18        #12
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 43706 43 K  Slaps total: 2366 2 K
 skillahmang said
My guy. What.

Lmao.
Ayyyyyye yoooooo! Lmaooooo
+1   

2 months ago '10        #13
Delbert Mengel 
Props total: 7141 7 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
"jeylous"
+3   

2 months ago '15        #14
Brother Bone 
Props total: 3362 3 K  Slaps total: 132 132
OP reaching like a mf

-DX was prolly jealous because Rock had so many opportunities he didn't have to work as hard for to achieve.

-He didn't bounce from promotion to promotion like so many others.
he just had to say "dad I wanna wrestle" and that's all it took.

-They sh!! in Mark Henry's lunch (heavily implied to be X-Pac)

-Taker's best friend is Godfather so he isn't racist but I do remember him having on a back the blue shirt on or something in a documentary
Might've even donated to Trump's campaign
+1   

2 months ago '21        #15
BackInTheSaddle 
Props total: 2990 2 K  Slaps total: 1585 1 K
the rock has calgary in his blood
if you know you know
the sharpshooter is appropriate
+5   

2 months ago '21        #16
TheIronyIsThat 
Props total: 5343 5 K  Slaps total: 691 691
 rapper10 said
I did not know triple h the chaperone was a 9 million dollar budget and only did 30,000 in the box office.

now I see why shawn micheals and triple H almost the whole atttuide era and hollywood rock era trying to get him fired and fu*k up his career.

The Chaperone is a 2011 American crime comedy film directed by Stephen Herek, and also produced by WWE Studios. It stars Triple H, Yeardley Smith, Ariel Winter, Kevin Corrigan, José Zúńiga, Kevin Rankin, Enrico Colantoni, and Israel Broussard.

Cinematography Kenneth Zunder
Edited by Michel Aller
Music by Jim Johnston
Production
company

WWE Studios
Distributed by Samuel Goldwyn Films
Release date

)

February 18, 2011

Running time
103 minutes
Country United States
Language English
Budget $8.2 million[1]
Box office $30,515[2]

istributed by

Universal Pictures
(North America and Japan)
Columbia TriStar Film Distributors International (International)

vs

the rock first movie as wwe flims

Release date

The Rundown

September 26, 2003

Running time
104 minutes
Country United States
Languages English
Portuguese
Budget $65 million[3]
Box office $80.9 million

the scropion king. aka get over here king.

Running time
92 minutes
Countries

United States
Germany
Belgium

Language English
Budget $60 million[2]
Box office $180.6 million

Distributed by Universal Pictures
Release date

the m returns.

May 4, 2001

Running time
129 minutes
Country United States
Languages English
Arabic
Budget $98 million[1]
Box office $435 million[1]

What the fu*k...?

I'm trying to find a point somewhere in this mess but I'm not even sure if it started or ended.

I'm going to a*sume you mean they hated Rock because he was more successful and leave it at that.

2 months ago '16        #17
Iz2real  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1143 1 K  Slaps total: 154 154
Yo I thought this was a work a*signment. My brain hurt after this.

WeedCanuckman said
You are horrible at thread making
+3   

2 months ago '21        #18
AdmRu 
Props total: 3278 3 K  Slaps total: 907 907
How much you bet Every Dislike is old mayo ??

2 months ago '10        #19
KJHARDY 
Props total: 28179 28 K  Slaps total: 3687 3 K
Yep they hated The Rock in the 90's because of a movie that flopped in 2011.
+5   

2 months ago '20        #20
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 17394 17 K  Slaps total: 1330 1 K
 rapper4 said

they became enraged.
He had more personality
Plus I never heard hoes say they wanted to get with Triple H...
+1   

2 months ago '07        #21
tre0624  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22987 22 K  Slaps total: 11045 11 K
 LordGimmeASign said
Didn't mean to slap. My fault bro
+1   

2 months ago '05        #22
SquirrelXss 
Props total: 8790 8 K  Slaps total: 2620 2 K
 Mal215 said
Rotflmao
+3   

2 months ago '20        #23
LordGimmeASign 
 tre0624 said
Didn't mean to slap. My fault bro
It's all good brethren.

2 months ago '06        #24
DonYBE 
Props total: 19740 19 K  Slaps total: 1887 1 K
 rapper4 said

they became enraged.
That's EXACTLY what happened too.

Also, there was a match on the 1st Smackdown between Triple H vs The Rock and HBK was the guest ref and The Rock was going for the people's elbow and HBK Superkicked him legitimately hard and spat at him and when The Rock confronted HBK in the back about it, HBK got sassy and Rock starting beating his a*s.

It's at the 12:40 mark

Never been a big fan of HBK nor Triple H.

Last edited by DonYBE; 07-27-2021 at 09:37 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '12        #25
daman729 
Props total: 71541 71 K  Slaps total: 2969 2 K
WWE/F owe The Rock a lifetime royalty check imo. He( along with Stone Cold) literally saved the company. Stone Cold was the starting main face of the attitude era. Then he left and the Rock lead them to victory.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  6
Kyrie Irving could skip Nets home games because of ‘oppressing’ vaccine ma..
152 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Sep 26 - 75 year old man convinced by Anti Vaxxers to leave hospital di..
102 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  4
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
270 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  4
Video inside Halloween k*lls ready!
32 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy