🔥The REAL Reason Why Joe Budden Hates VladTV: “Vlad Was The Cameraman When... ” - Ransom🔥

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '13        #1
2849 page views
46 comments

PyrexVisionary  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 36511 36 K  Slaps total: 4264 4 K
🔥The REAL Reason Why Joe Budden Hates VladTV: “Vlad Was The Cameraman When... ” - Ransom🔥

Pardon me if this has been posted before but though I always knew Joe hated Vlad for showing Ransom’s man smacking Joe’s friend in the face at his house during their beef I never knew Vlad was the actual camera man. Wow.

Last edited by PyrexVisionary; 07-27-2021 at 01:33 PM..
+15   

best
worst
46 comments

2 months ago '12        #2
The Consultant 
Props total: 54242 54 K  Slaps total: 3441 3 K
First time hearing this also and its still fk vlad

Ran
+22   

2 months ago '05        #3
CartelFamill 
Props total: 11738 11 K  Slaps total: 1383 1 K
I knew this but didnt know He was Actual Camera Man....I remember this is What Blew Vlad Tv up
+10   

2 months ago '18        #4
noon 
Props total: 902 902  Slaps total: 43 43
It's funny he said Math was the first person to point out that he was uncomfortable. Every time I've watched that video the top comments were people saying how you can tell by his face and his body language that he clearly didn't want that to happen. Thought Vlad recording was common knowledge too.
+9   

2 months ago '18        #5
ANewSense 
Props total: 14106 14 K  Slaps total: 822 822
Bruh... I remember all that sh*t happening, in live-time. The smack, the alleged f*ght... between him & Joe, with Joe allegedly beating him up and recording it -- but never released it. Something about Ran' shooting in the air. The disses. Joe's "I'm better than all of this" follow-up vid. All that lol. Ran' my guy (them A-Team days was MEANNN!) & Joe was my favorite rapper, at that time -- but that n*gga Joe definitely ate all of Ransom's food with them disses, Ran couldn't keep up, esp. then.
+33   

2 months ago '13        #6
PyrexVisionary  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32 OP
Props total: 36511 36 K  Slaps total: 4264 4 K
 CartelFamill said
I knew this but didnt know He was Actual Camera Man....I remember this is What Blew Vlad Tv up
Same. Smh.
+3   

2 months ago '13        #7
MGz09 
Props total: 3932 3 K  Slaps total: 377 377
 ANewSense said
Bruh... I remember all that sh*t happening, in live-time. The smack, the alleged f*ght... between him & Joe, with Joe allegedly beating him up and recording it -- but never released it. Something about Ran' shooting in the air. The disses. Joe's "I'm better than all of this" follow-up vid. All that lol. Ran' my guy (them A-Team days was MEANNN!) & Joe was my favorite rapper, at that time -- but that n*gga Joe definitely ate all of Ransom's food with them disses, Ran couldn't keep up, esp. then.
Bruh... good ol JoeBuddenTV days
+14   

2 months ago '13        #8
Commission 
Props total: 98047 98 K  Slaps total: 16488 16 K

+13   

2 months ago '15        #9
edub911 
Props total: 6917 6 K  Slaps total: 1241 1 K
 Commission said

Glad Lmaoooooo
+5   

2 months ago '20        #10
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 16074 16 K  Slaps total: 1308 1 K
I kinda compare this situation to French Montana and Dj Khaled Lmfaooo
+3   

2 months ago '14        #11
Ebokahs 
Props total: 571 571  Slaps total: 308 308
 ANewSense said
Go get that n*gga
+8   

2 months ago '18        #12
ANewSense 
Props total: 14106 14 K  Slaps total: 822 822
 MGz09 said
Bruh... good ol JoeBuddenTV days
yesssir..

Ebokahs said
Go get that n*gga
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '17        #13
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 18090 18 K  Slaps total: 5701 5 K
Rappers always look like clowns on the internet
+1   

2 months ago '11        #14
bronmatic06 
Props total: 2950 2 K  Slaps total: 484 484
 ANewSense said
Damn...I could have wrote that exact same sh*t...lol
+5   

2 months ago '16        #15
Straight edge 
Props total: 137 137  Slaps total: 12 12
I'm a old head,I remember vlad promoting his mixtapes on the blackgirlonline(bgol) forums in early 00's
He def been grinding for a while
+3   

2 months ago '16        #16
Freddy Highmore 
Props total: 4263 4 K  Slaps total: 363 363
 ANewSense said
Man it was a special time in the early internet music days.

I remember big brother followed by rans "somebody gonna die tonight" then not even 24 hours passed and Joe released Ransom note.

"GUESS WHAT? NOBODY DIED"

So many quotables

"YOU WENT TO SCHOOL FOR CULINARY ARTS YOU NOT GOOD WITH WORK YOU GOOD WITH POTS AND PANS"
+4   

2 months ago '20        #17
one2remember3 
Props total: 5596 5 K  Slaps total: 679 679

+2   

2 months ago '18        #18
Losantana16x3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 22142 22 K  Slaps total: 3508 3 K
@4:30 so why release the footage w/o editing???
+1   

2 months ago '11        #19
kevin boogz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 33429 33 K  Slaps total: 1753 1 K
 PyrexVisionary said
Pardon me if this has been posted before but though I always knew Joe hated Vlad for showing Ransom’s man smacking Joe’s friend in the face at his house during their beef I never knew Vlad was the actual camera man. Wow.

he set the whole thing up acting like he was a journalist.
that is why i laugh at mysonne when he says ak is a instigator.
+2   

2 months ago '18        #20
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 39464 39 K  Slaps total: 3833 3 K
You can’t listen to the last 30 seconds of that and still believe vlad not the feds

2 months ago '18        #21
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43360 43 K  Slaps total: 3741 3 K
 Straight edge said
I'm a old head,I remember vlad promoting his mixtapes on the blackgirlonline(bgol) forums in early 00's
He def been grinding for a while

Still got a cd. fu*k glad though... he lost the love. In it for the clicks now
+4   

2 months ago '19        #22
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 3930 3 K  Slaps total: 225 225
 ANewSense said
"Ran is like a Honda, im a corvette..."
Then Ran went in about how Fab fu*ked Tahiri and how his son had a big a*s head. That sh*t was entertaining

And Joe worked with them boys too and Ran went to jail...

2 months ago '21        #23
Keithf87 
Props total: 11290 11 K  Slaps total: 657 657
 PyrexVisionary said

I aint know Ransom was doing it like that.

2 months ago '12        #24
The Consultant 
Props total: 54242 54 K  Slaps total: 3441 3 K
 Freddy Highmore said
Man it was a special time in the early internet music days.

I remember big brother followed by rans "somebody gonna die tonight" then not even 24 hours passed and Joe released Ransom note.

"GUESS WHAT? NOBODY DIED"

So many quotables

"YOU WENT TO SCHOOL FOR CULINARY ARTS YOU NOT GOOD WITH WORK YOU GOOD WITH POTS AND PANS"
Bruhhh you not lying about those days, I was fkin geeked when those records dropped. Straight hittin each other with bars and it had you feeling like you knew both of them personally

I know a lot dudes say Joe won and he probably did but that dont take away from Ran spazzing also. Some of the best back and forth on wax.

Think im gone have to run them back
+6   

2 months ago '16        #25
Freddy Highmore 
Props total: 4263 4 K  Slaps total: 363 363
 The Consultant said
Bruhhh you not lying about those days, I was fkin geeked when those records dropped. Straight hittin each other with bars and it had you feeling like you knew both of them personally

I know a lot dudes say Joe won and he probably did but that dont take away from Ran spazzing also. Some of the best back and forth on wax.

Think im gone have to run them back
Facts ran is crazy.

I think I didn't appreciate the back and forth enough back then.

Because the tracks would come out and YouTube videos would follow. A true popcorn eating experience.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+189online now  35
Sooo I got the vaccine and....
229 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  33
The Titanic was sunk on purpose
89 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+99online now  21
Image(s) inside MEEK MILL puts Karen Civil on Blast!
122 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Video inside Sep 19 - Her Body Found, he done committed that Double Aunt
310 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy