online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Zo is staying

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

3 years ago '16        #1
3126 page views
31 comments

Funke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 26421 26 K  Slaps total: 4475 4 K
Zo is staying

Bledsoe gone so Zo still is the PG like it should be.
+12   

icon
best
icon
worst
31 comments

3 years ago '11        #2
KING JAYY 
Props total: 43584 43 K  Slaps total: 16056 16 K
Wastin his career sittin in a corner
+12   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 years ago '20        #3
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x274
Props total: 144494 144 K  Slaps total: 30981 30 K
 KING JAYY said 🔗
Bro having career numbers I don’t see the problem fam. Zo extended his range and improved every year when you have players like Ben Simmons living off his Rookie year.

Edit: Obviously, he’s not standing in the corner just shooting threes
+15   

3 years ago '07        #4
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 57441 57 K  Slaps total: 4749 4 K
From what I’ve read Lowry is their first choice and if that’s too expensive they are gonna match whatever Zo gets. Me personally I’d go with Zo. Him and Zion have a connection and he’s gotten better from 3. Plus he should be way cheaper which lets the Pels bring in more veteran shooters
+18   

3 years ago '19        #5
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 144430 144 K  Slaps total: 17448 17 K
 N.O.4Life said 🔗
From what I’ve read Lowry is their first choice and if that’s too expensive they are gonna match whatever Zo gets. Me personally I’d go with Zo. Him and Zion have a connection and he’s gotten better from 3. Plus he should be way cheaper which lets the Pels bring in more veteran shooters
I'm leaning towards they should keep lonzo. The offense gonna be different if they trade BI for shooters. The bench is young but can run. Zo and Zion be moving the ball around, Hart too. Until it gets to BI.

Plus BI is obviously pissed at Zion being the point forward but their offense flowed better.
+6   

3 years ago '07        #6
 aaf192020 said 🔗
I'm leaning towards they should keep lonzo. The offense gonna be different if they trade BI for shooters. The bench is young but can run. Zo and Zion be moving the ball around, Hart too. Until it gets to BI.

Plus BI is obviously pissed at Zion being the point forward but their offense flowed better.
They’re not trading BI lol.
+3   

3 years ago '20        #7
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 14508 14 K  Slaps total: 2964 2 K
 KING JAYY said 🔗
When tf did he ever do that lmao you just saying sh1t
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
+1   

3 years ago '11        #8
KING JAYY 
 SuperSlimey215 said 🔗
When tf did he ever do that lmao you just saying sh1t
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
You dont watch games clearly

Top 10 most propped recently  3 years ago '20        #9
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x274
Props total: 144494 144 K  Slaps total: 30981 30 K
 N.O.4Life said 🔗
I don’t know why y’all pissed? Zion said this offseason he was going to work with BI exclusively to gain Chem. But I say bring back Zo and grab a shooter like Duncan Robinson
+10   

3 years ago '19        #10
 N.O.4Life said 🔗
They’re not trading BI lol.
Have you seen his body language? Don't get me wrong he's a good player but his attitude is iffy. He was pouting when Bron came to LA. He looked pissed when Zion took over the offense late last season. Either he starts finishing in the 4th quarter to prove his arrogance is warranted or he should go to a team where he can shoot 20 shots a game.

I watched a ton of NO games and him, Adams, and Holiday don't fit in that offense. Ball movement just stops. Fxcks up Zo and Zion.
+3   

3 years ago '10        #11
tallulahmademe 
Props total: 43817 43 K  Slaps total: 6576 6 K
I just dont want to pay this n1gga 20 mill. But i wouldnt mind keeping him. Still need to bring hart back.
+5   

3 years ago '16        #12
Funke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 tallulahmademe said 🔗
I just dont want to pay this n1gga 20 mill. But i wouldnt mind keeping him. Still need to bring hart back.
True, but if Mike Conley can get that bag i don't see why Zo can't..

3 years ago '21        #13
F12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 11325 11 K  Slaps total: 5863 5 K
 KING JAYY said 🔗
Fukk that coach.

3 years ago '04        #14
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 68761 68 K  Slaps total: 7227 7 K
 Funke said 🔗
↪🔗

Bledsoe gone so Zo still is the PG like it should be.
Supposedly they won't match a high offer sheet for him.

I could easily see Chicago/NY making an offer NO won't match.
+1   

3 years ago '04        #15
 5ive04our said 🔗
Bro having career numbers I don’t see the problem fam. Zo extended his range and improved every year when you have players like Ben Simmons living off his Rookie year.

Supposedly Pels don't want to overpay to keep him.

He's their best realistic option IMO. Hopefully NO does the right thing

3 years ago '11        #16
greedy87 
Props total: 28623 28 K  Slaps total: 8701 8 K
I hope he learns to run an half court offense/ pick and roll. Y’all be giving this n1gga a lot of passes on here though smh.
+1   

3 years ago '04        #17
 5ive04our said 🔗
I don’t know why y’all pissed? Zion said this offseason he was going to work with BI exclusively to gain Chem. But I say bring back Zo and grab a shooter like Duncan Robinson
Dunc is a starter. Somebody else will pay him.

3 years ago '21        #18
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 31909 31 K  Slaps total: 4025 4 K
 N.O.4Life said 🔗
lowry and his b00ty overated
emoji

3 years ago '20        #19
God is Good 
Props total: 23088 23 K  Slaps total: 22003 22 K
 greedy87 said 🔗
I hope he learns to run an half court offense/ pick and roll. Y’all be giving this n1gga a lot of passes on here though smh.
a lot of these dudes on here didnt have dads growing up, so they root for the Ball family and live through them vicariously

3 years ago '10        #20
tallulahmademe 
Props total: 43817 43 K  Slaps total: 6576 6 K
 Funke said 🔗
True, but if Mike Conley can get that bag i don't see why Zo can't..
Because Conley prove himself to be top 4-5 PGs at 1 point in his career. (Currently playing) Lonzo entire career has been based off potential.

I mean last year was all career highs and his numbers were damn near similar to Conley who been hurt for the past few years.

2020 season stats. Obviously lonzo is better on defense but he take more plays off than anybody

3 years ago '16        #21
 Kadroan said 🔗
Supposedly they won't match a high offer sheet for him.

I could easily see Chicago/NY making an offer NO won't match.
I could see that to but, i feel like it depends on if they think Zion can some how get better at ball handling and passing to become a point/forward.

3 years ago '11        #22
KING JAYY 
 5ive04our said 🔗

Imagine his numbers if he could play the game the way he wanted

3 years ago '07        #23
 aaf192020 said 🔗
Have you seen his body language? Don't get me wrong he's a good player but his attitude is iffy. He was pouting when Bron came to LA. He looked pissed when Zion took over the offense late last season. Either he starts finishing in the 4th quarter to prove his arrogance is warranted or he should go to a team where he can shoot 20 shots a game.

I watched a ton of NO games and him, Adams, and Holiday don't fit in that offense. Ball movement just stops. Fxcks up Zo and Zion.
He literally just was hanging with the Pels GM a few weeks ago and David Griffin got his input on the new coach. Him and Zion are the cornerstones of f the franchise for the time being and even if he was unhappy, he has another 4 years on his contract. Not sure how much leverage he would even have at this point
+1   

3 years ago '16        #24
 tallulahmademe said 🔗
Because Conley prove himself to be top 4-5 PGs at 1 point in his career. (Currently playing) Lonzo entire career has been based off potential.

I mean last year was all career highs and his numbers were damn near similar to Conley who been hurt for the past few years.

2020 season stats. Obviously lonzo is better on defense but he take more plays off than anybody
Well it all depends on what they believe zion can be. Do they think Zion can be like Giannis and have good defense around him. I think it is possible. They have all the piece B.I can the closer with Zo being a good on ball defender. All they need is a strong athletic big.

3 years ago '19        #25
 N.O.4Life said 🔗
He literally just was hanging with the Pels GM a few weeks ago and David Griffin got his input on the new coach. Him and Zion are the cornerstones of f the franchise for the time being and even if he was unhappy, he has another 4 years on his contract. Not sure how much leverage he would even have at this point
You watched the games, I watched the games. All I'm saying is he's gotta prove he deserves the ball in the 4th. I watched a lot of Pelicans games where late he wasn't there and Zion is tired. A good 10 or 15 games and I'm just sitting there like these boys don't know how to close.

Offense gets real stagnant late and when BI forces it they lose. But when he plays through the offense he gets less shots but the games are closer.

We'll see. The season bout to start back up soon.
+1   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-268
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now