Jul 26 - Department of Veterans Affairs requiring all medical staff to get vaccinated

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '20        #1
550 page views
22 comments

Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22073 22 K  Slaps total: 3695 3 K
Jul 26 - Department of Veterans Affairs requiring all medical staff to get vaccinated

Washington ó The Department of Veterans Affairs is requiring all medical personnel to get vaccinated against COVID-19, the first federal agency-wide mandate of its kind. The requirement comes as the highly contagious Delta variant sweeps the nation and accounts for the vast majority of COVID cases.

Veterans Affairs Secretary Denis McDonough announced Monday he will make all health care personnel ó including dentists, registered nurses, physician a*sistants, chiropractors and many others ó who work in Veterans Health Administration facilities, visit those facilities, or provide direct care to VA patients to get the COVID-19 vaccine. Employees will have eight weeks to get vaccinated.

visit this link https://www.google.com/am .. medical-staff/

best
worst
22 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
Props total: 22073 22 K  Slaps total: 3695 3 K
I just got discharged from the VA Hospital today too

2 months ago '21        #3
Fras 
Props total: 3818 3 K  Slaps total: 3619 3 K
Hope the employees stick up for themselves in whatever way they can

2 months ago '06        #4
cleavon15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3435 3 K  Slaps total: 651 651
 Fras said
Hope the employees stick up for themselves in whatever way they can
Yeah. I hope they do the same thing they did when they had to get mandatory flu vaccines.
+4   

2 months ago '20        #5
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6891 6 K  Slaps total: 7833 7 K
 cleavon15 said
Yeah. I hope they do the same thing they did when they had to get mandatory flu vaccines.
Any links to studies about taking both flu and Wuhan shots annually?

2 months ago '05        #6
bklyn 
Props total: 4418 4 K  Slaps total: 2513 2 K
There's gonna be lawsuits flying. This will get interesting.

2 months ago '06        #7
 I Know said
Any links to studies about taking both flu and Wuhan shots annually?
Iím really upset I have to say this. But. Itís been 7 months since the roll out.
Canít have a study about something that hasnít been done yet.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #8
 cleavon15 said
Iím really upset I have to say this. But. Itís been 7 months since the roll out.
Canít have a study about something that hasnít been done yet.

2 months ago '16        #9
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 107979 107 K  Slaps total: 21091 21 K
Welp I'm the only person in the whole world that sees that these mandatory vax mandates are KKK city,county,state,n federal, job grabs. Tulsa massacre 2021
+1   

2 months ago '06        #10
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34454 34 K  Slaps total: 4837 4 K
 bklyn said
There's gonna be lawsuits flying. This will get interesting.
Will there be though? jobs that require vaccinations isn't something new. They can require you to take it. It's your choice whether you want to keep your job or go somewhere not requiring it.

I don't know enough about the law to say for certain they can or can't sue but I know some jobs require vaccinations and I figure this isn't any different.
+2   

2 months ago '05        #11
carden2 
Props total: 6076 6 K  Slaps total: 1090 1 K
Bunch of fu*ken weirdos in here. It's like baby boomers on Facebook is the equivalent of the boxtards with there fu*ken fallacies. Most these idiots have been vaccinated. I got an anthrax vaccine one time for fu*ken nothing. I wasn't even deploying just anthrax for nothing. I'm fine. Nothing happened. I was sure they were trying to k*ll me cause you know scientist and politicians like to have gang bang and k*ll Americans with vaccines lol
+3   

2 months ago '19        #12
aaf192020 
Props total: 43782 43 K  Slaps total: 4281 4 K
It's a government job dumb fxcks. Just like the military you fxcks bootlick got their jabs so will other government employees. Especially since risking veterans getting sick will cost them anyway.
+2   

2 months ago '17        #13
Class of 2017 
Props total: 15381 15 K  Slaps total: 2962 2 K
The 16 boxtards puking anti vax garbage and telling us we all gonna die of cancer in shambles

+1   

2 months ago '21        #14
Fras 
 cleavon15 said
RIght. I hope so too. I hope they all took the religious exemption.

You know what kind of sick and twisted individual you have to be to argue FOR forcing people to put substances in their bodies in order to make a living to feed their family.

2 months ago '06        #15
 Fras said
RIght. I hope so too. I hope they all took the religious exemption.

You know what kind of sick and twisted individual you have to be to argue FOR forcing people to put substances in their bodies in order to make a living to feed their family.
You know what kind of sick and twisted individual you have to be to take care of the sick and elderly only to show up sick yourself? And if you’re out due to being sick, that’s more patients without care? What about those families?

Alright. Altruism, aside because you’re clearly too emotional to think clearly about the subject or see the point.

This isn’t much different than them getting the flu shot. Use the same excuse.

The nerve of y’all. “Forcing people...in order to feed their family”

If this ain’t the most out of touch and hyperbolized take on this subject...

2 months ago '20        #16
 bigkilla said
Will there be though? jobs that require vaccinations isn't something new. They can require you to take it. It's your choice whether you want to keep your job or go somewhere not requiring it.

I don't know enough about the law to say for certain they can or can't sue but I know some jobs require vaccinations and I figure this isn't any different.
That’s when you first sign up for those specific jobs.

Not when you are already hired.

And with these particular injections that are less than 1 years old NOBODY has any idea how many injections in just 3 years.

Y’all are sick in the head. And it took a lil ol common cold to bring y’all mental illness to the forefront

Last edited by I Know; 07-27-2021 at 07:10 AM..

2 months ago '15        #17
Philly dude 
Props total: 2463 2 K  Slaps total: 481 481
Everybody has to get it except for "science"

+1   

2 months ago '20        #18
 carden2 said
Bunch of fu*ken weirdos in here. It's like baby boomers on Facebook is the equivalent of the boxtards with there fu*ken fallacies. Most these idiots have been vaccinated. I got an anthrax vaccine one time for fu*ken nothing. I wasn't even deploying just anthrax for nothing. I'm fine. Nothing happened. I was sure they were trying to k*ll me cause you know scientist and politicians like to have gang bang and k*ll Americans with vaccines lol
In 1998, the Clinton administration required the inoculation of all military members with the anthrax vaccine known as Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed (AVA) and by the trade name BioThrax. In June 2001, the DoD halted vaccinations due to non-FDA approved changes in BioPort's manufacturing process.

During the first eight years that the Pentagon ran the anthrax vaccination program, hundreds of troops refused the vaccine due to perceived health risks or religious concerns — and many of them paid dearly for that decision.
The penalties ranged widely. Some kept on working, others received nonjudicial punishment, lost rank and pay, saw their careers ended or even faced brig time and dishonorable discharges.
Since then, an unknown fraction of those who were punished have sought to have their records corrected, but only a few have had success. Now, even more than 20 years later, some of those cases remain pending before military record corrections boards.
Numbers are hard to pin down, as service record corrections boards have not comprehensively tracked appeals specifically related to the anthrax vaccine. In many cases, those appeals were denied. But more recently, at least two corrections requests *— one in 2019 and the other in 2020 — were granted by the Navy, which awarded two Marine veterans some backpay, rank restoration, discharge upgrades and access to veterans benefits.

Judge orders DoD to stop requiring anthrax shots

Dec 23, 2003 (CIDRAP News) – Stating that US soldiers should not be used as "guinea pigs for experimental drugs," a federal district judge in Washington, DC, yesterday granted a preliminary injunction against the Department of Defense's (DoD's) mandatory anthrax vaccination program.

US District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan concluded that Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed (AVA) has never been specifically approved or labeled for use against inhalational anthrax, the main aim of the military vaccination program, as opposed to skin anthrax. Consequently, service members should not be vaccinated without their informed consent or a presidential waiver of the informed-consent requirement, he said.

2 months ago '21        #19
Fras 
 cleavon15 said
You know what kind of sick and twisted individual you have to be to take care of the sick and elderly only to show up sick yourself? And if youíre out due to being sick, thatís more patients without care? What about those families?

Alright. Altruism, aside because youíre clearly too emotional to think clearly about the subject or see the point.

This isnít much different than them getting the flu shot. Use the same excuse.

The nerve of yíall. ďForcing people...in order to feed their familyĒ

If this ainít the most out of touch and hyperbolized take on this subject...
Why donít you physically come here and make me take the shot? Make me take it tough guy.

2 months ago '06        #20
 Fras said
Why donít you physically come here and make me take the shot? Make me take it tough guy.
Does this actually work for you in real life?
No? Then why try on the internet?

2 months ago '16        #21
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8653 8 K  Slaps total: 3747 3 K

2 months ago '04        #22
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 16391 16 K  Slaps total: 1619 1 K
Just ask the 150 hospital workers in Houston how it worked out for them.
+1   

2 months ago '16        #23
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8653 8 K  Slaps total: 3747 3 K

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+194online now  13
Video inside Fawkiní MOOLIES!!!!
79 comments
1 day ago
@movies