They aren't even trying to hide it anymore - find a rich husband

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '19        #1
2638 page views
51 comments

unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 41141 41 K  Slaps total: 8866 8 K
They aren't even trying to hide it anymore - find a rich husband

Cliffs: 4 white woman talk about how to live life by mooching off a rich guy. If anything, stay away from these four. Being in this video is a red flag. LOL.
+20   

best
worst
51 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43810 43 K  Slaps total: 3754 3 K
They providing a service
essential workers
+29   

2 months ago '20        #3
gangasanta 
Props total: 5720 5 K  Slaps total: 617 617
Hoes will always support hoe sh*t.
+40   

2 months ago '18        #4
Yhwh 
Props total: 2018 2 K  Slaps total: 244 244
It's the same thing as dudes like ams and whatever other male dating guru. Half the women thotting on instagram thotting for a bag, antics, publicity, fake ish in a fake society bruh, both genders do this.

2 months ago '15        #5
Rifle 
Props total: 5637 5 K  Slaps total: 355 355
 Yhwh said
It's the same thing as dudes like ams and whatever other male dating guru. Half the women thotting on instagram thotting for a bag, antics, publicity, fake ish in a fake society bruh, both genders do this.
Yeah not the same a message of self improvement through exercise, financial literacy, and learning game is not comparable to how can I finesse an old man out of his money.

Last edited by Rifle; 07-28-2021 at 04:46 AM..
+22   

2 months ago '16        #6
kamal1978 
Props total: 5340 5 K  Slaps total: 2149 2 K
It's called trophy wives

sh*t been around forever
+27   

2 months ago '18        #7
Txheat 
Props total: 35371 35 K  Slaps total: 2677 2 K
Homegirl all the way to the right can get this d*ck put she getting tossed back in the wild

2 months ago '18        #8
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19662 19 K  Slaps total: 2366 2 K
 Txheat said
Homegirl all the way to the right can get this d*ck put she getting tossed back in the wild
She is a pr0nsl*t. Lana Rhoades
+20   

2 months ago '06        #9
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 117078 117 K  Slaps total: 5351 5 K
none of them are even dime status

sadly, simps wouldnt know this and will continue to gas these hoes up.

especially the average hoes

smh, i really feel like simps and social media fu*ked the game ALL the way up over these past 15 years.
+27   

2 months ago '18        #10
Yhwh 
 Rifle said
Yeah not the same a message of self improvement through exercise, financial literacy, and learning game is not comparable to how can I finesse an old man out of his money.
And "fxck them hoes to sleep" is a euphamism for self discovery? Man that shxt the same, the game is the game, both s*xes want it to be their way.
+1   

2 months ago '07        #11
ReArranged 
Props total: 809 809  Slaps total: 94 94
4 bi*ches in the kitchen, and no food being made? FOH

+36   

2 months ago '18        #12
VIMAN 
Props total: 1190 1 K  Slaps total: 85 85
there's literally every type of bi*ch out there. these just happen to be gold diggersl*t type with the typical social media bs. same sh*t different times
+4   

2 months ago '16        #13
Scully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 20896 20 K  Slaps total: 11357 11 K
Both these chicks white and in their mid 20s so they got about 3 more years before their looks start to fade

They better get it while they can or get pregnant by some simp athlete, or crypto millionaire
+10   

2 months ago '15        #14
Rifle 
Props total: 5637 5 K  Slaps total: 355 355
 Yhwh said
And "fxck them hoes to sleep" is a euphamism for self discovery? Man that shxt the same, the game is the game, both s*xes want it to be their way.
I understand dudes like AMS are encouraging guys to get as much s*x as possible but I still stand on the underlying message of improving yourself puts you in a better position in life. Even in an extreme example you put in all the work and you don’t get women you still got out your mommas basement, getting healthy, and building wealth. These hoes aren’t encouraging women to build for themselves. This sh*t can only work while they are young and attractive. Cheat on the wrong man and they one step away from back to they parents house mattress on the floor or having a “boat accident” while on vacation.
+6   

2 months ago '14        #15
Cuttysark 
Props total: 38530 38 K  Slaps total: 2515 2 K
 realgunta said
none of them are even dime status

sadly, simps wouldnt know this and will continue to gas these hoes up.

especially the average hoes

smh, i really feel like simps and social media fu*ked the game ALL the way up over these past 15 years.
Back in the G n*ggas didnt even know what a date was

Throughout my 20's I aint take a bi*ch no where but to the corner store for some Ls, rubbers and drink
+5   

2 months ago '10        #16
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
Props total: 6166 6 K  Slaps total: 1813 1 K
 Rifle said
"not the same a message of self improvement through exercise, financial literacy, and learning game is not comparable"

As BX men say all the time... Men and women don't want the same things. Most of you don't give a flying fu*k if a woman is a doctor, earns millions, is smart, etc. Most of you just want her to look good and be "submissive." The more wealth the man has the more true that becomes.

+9   

2 months ago '16        #17
Stables08 
Props total: 17975 17 K  Slaps total: 4227 4 K
Stop posting hoe babble
+11   

2 months ago '18        #18
Yhwh 
 Rifle said
I understand dudes like AMS are encouraging guys to get as much s*x as possible but I still stand on the underlying message of improving yourself puts you in a better position in life. Even in an extreme example you put in all the work and you don’t get women you still got out your mommas basement, getting healthy, and building wealth. These hoes aren’t encouraging women to build for themselves. This sh*t can only work while they are young and attractive. Cheat on the wrong man and they one step away from back to they parents house mattress on the floor or having a “boat accident” while on vacation.
Before modern times womens majority monetary resources came from their man so thats the behavior that was passed down. Same game different goal.

2 months ago '19        #19
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17 OP
Props total: 41141 41 K  Slaps total: 8866 8 K
 stables08 said
Stop posting hoe babble
My bad.

2 months ago '20        #20
fremontitic 
Props total: 2516 2 K  Slaps total: 249 249
ALL women want resources
Some want a lot more like these broads
Not too hard to spot
Generally these women all have a same type of look
Very materialistic and fashion forward.
They will secure the bag first and get a side dude they really like
+4   

2 months ago '20        #21
BradTheGreat23 
Props total: 1637 1 K  Slaps total: 249 249
Today is really not that hard.

All you need to do is simply take a peek at her social media, and you’ll get all the answers that you seek. If she’s posting too many half nekkid pics, tons of sh*tty tattoos, always bragging about what designer sh*t they got, and taking half a*s nekkid pics while traveling alone to places in Dubai or some exotic island in the Caribbean or Southeast Asia, you already know she’s a hoe. If she’s ALWAYS defending hoe actions while posting half nekkid pics while claiming “female empowerment”, just know she’s a hoe. Another thing, if she posting on her profile “No meet ups” and she’s asking you to buy her videos, you know that’s a hoe. Also, if she asking for gifts or asking to send her money through cashapp or she got a link for an Onlyfans, stay the fu*k away. It’s really that simple.

Last edited by BradTheGreat23; 07-28-2021 at 09:25 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '04        #22
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22724 22 K  Slaps total: 2654 2 K
 ReArranged said
4 bi*ches in the kitchen, and no food being made? FOH

+1   

2 months ago '06        #23
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 117078 117 K  Slaps total: 5351 5 K
 Cuttysark said
Back in the G n*ggas didnt even know what a date was

Throughout my 20's I aint take a bi*ch no where but to the corner store for some Ls, rubbers and drink
^^this too

growing up i basically saw people going on dates on tv shows and movies. None of the older guys around me were taking bishes on dates.

when i got older, in my personal life, i never did the whole "going on dates" thing

Last edited by realgunta; 07-28-2021 at 08:09 AM..
+4   

2 months ago '20        #24
gdaze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2840 2 K  Slaps total: 851 851
OLD NEWS... THIS BEEN HAPPING FOR DECADES.

MODELS BEEN DOIN THIS GAME.

BUT NOW WE HAVE A BUCNH OF STAY AT HOME FAKE IG MODELS

DOIN THE SAME. INDUSTRY 101

+2   

2 months ago '04        #25
DJSHAD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2053 2 K  Slaps total: 121 121
clicked play. the bih IMMEDIATELY couldn't count.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside BMF: Black Mafia Family - Season 1 | Discussion Thread (Starz)
133 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-19online now  25
Slim Jesus Jr
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+38online now  16
Asap Rocky let Rihanna know her pus-y belonged to him 9 years ago
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside SMACK/URL - Summer Madness XI [DISCUSSION THREAD] (4PM ET x CAFFEINE x ..
1526 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy