Jul 26 - Meghan McCain defends Tucker Carlson over viral confrontation

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
19 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '04        #1
867 page views
26 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 16444 16 K  Slaps total: 1626 1 K
Jul 26 - Meghan McCain defends Tucker Carlson over viral confrontation

visit this link https://www.instagram.com/p/CRr-e6Wj_8R

Meghan McCain jumped to Tucker Carlson’s defense Monday after video showed a man calling the Fox News host the “worst human being known to man” during a confrontation at a Montana fishing store.

“If you think accosting a public figure while they’re shopping for fishing gear with their family on vacation is somehow accomplishing something or changing anyone’s hearts or minds – you’re a hypocrite and have totally lost the plot,” McCain wrote on Twitter.

The conservative pundit, who will be leaving her co-host gig on “The View” later this month, appeared to be referencing a clip posted on Instagram over the weekend.

The brief video showed a man accosting the “Tucker Carlson Tonight” host as he shopped for fishing gear with his family.

Dan Bailey, who posted the footage, accused Carlson in an accompanying post of “kill[ing]” people with vaccine misinformation and supporting “extreme racism.”

In the 22-second clip, Carlson can be heard quietly responding to Bailey by saying, “I appreciate that” and then laughing when he realizes that he is being filmed.

“Settle down, son,” Carlson appears to say, before he begins to walk away, as Bailey retorts, “Son? Don’t call me son” and follows.

A Fox News spokesperson condemned the man for “ambushing” Carlson while he was in the store with his family, calling the encounter “totally inexcusable.”

“No public figure should be accosted regardless of their political persuasion or beliefs simply due to the intolerance of another point of view,” the statement said.

Fox Business Network correspondent Charles Gasparino also backed Carlson, blasting people on Twitter who were taking Bailey’s side.

“Whats pathetic about the twitter reaction is that the lefties think its OK for this guy to harass @TuckerCarlson while he’s w his kid,” Gasparino posted.

Greg Price, a writer for the Daily Caller, the right-wing news website co-founded by Carlson in 2010, gave the top-rated host “props” for how he handled the incident.

“If I ever got confronted like that in public, my language definitely would have been a lot more colorful,” he wrote on Twitter.

The head-to-head took place at Dan Bailey’s Outdoor Co. in Livingston, Montana. The store said it was not affiliated with the man who confronted Carlson, and that it was a coincidence that he shares a name with the shop’s founder.

“To be clear, we treat every customer equally and respectfully,” the store said in a statement. “Our staff was professional and cordial to Mr. Carlson, as we are with all of our customers.”

visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/0 .. confrontation/
+2   

best
worst
26 comments

2 months ago '18        #2
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 67756 67 K  Slaps total: 5596 5 K
Shut up bi*ch.
+21   

2 months ago '07        #3
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56908 56 K  Slaps total: 7137 7 K
Public figure in public hmm .. where exactly should I confront this racist when he gets outside?
+10   

2 months ago '18        #4
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65895 65 K  Slaps total: 5536 5 K
But freedom of speech....damn these motherfu*kers came after your father you got no fu*king morals.
+16   

2 months ago '12        #5
Gramz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 82265 82 K  Slaps total: 4662 4 K
Major props to that patriot for confronting that human piece of garbage
+13   

2 months ago '16        #6
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 108132 108 K  Slaps total: 21127 21 K
He should be given a show to talk sh*t about Tucker and Meg all day long
+3   

2 months ago '17        #7
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 102805 102 K  Slaps total: 30815 30 K
Some people's biggest problem in life is they never had their a*s beat
+14   

2 months ago '14        #8
Black Einstein 
Props total: 6417 6 K  Slaps total: 763 763
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I wanna fu*k Meghan McCain!!!

2 months ago '08        #9
el bundy 
Props total: 3834 3 K  Slaps total: 194 194
I like how that dude wasn't fooled by Tucker's Paul Bunyan cosplay
This trust fund baby is trying so hard to be perceived as part of the working class.
+4   

2 months ago '18        #10
Arroz con Toto 
Props total: 3850 3 K  Slaps total: 629 629
Got Em!

+2   

2 months ago '12        #11
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 182050 182 K  Slaps total: 10603 10 K
 el bundy said
This trust fund baby is trying so hard to be perceived as part of the working class.
Dead a*s

People say that lil dumb sh*t on tv and think they won't have to stand on them words
+4   

2 months ago '15        #12
King Blakey 
Props total: 1141 1 K  Slaps total: 94 94
I wonder will this have any affect on how he reports now? Like knowing you'll be approached in the streets, will he choose his words more carefully??

2 months ago '06        #13
datVAkid 
Props total: 35355 35 K  Slaps total: 5787 5 K
someone needs to punch tucker in the face
+4   

2 months ago '04        #14
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 47574 47 K  Slaps total: 5863 5 K
 King Blakey said
I wonder will this have any affect on how he reports now? Like knowing you'll be approached in the streets, will he choose his words more carefully??
Slapped. You know fu*king well he aint changing his racist a*s privileged tone
+5   

2 months ago '04        #15
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 16350 16 K  Slaps total: 14001 14 K
 jlandryst said

Meghan McCain jumped to Tucker Carlson’s defense Monday after video showed a man calling the Fox News host the “worst human being known to man” during a confrontation at a Montana fishing store.

“If you think accosting a public figure while they’re shopping for fishing gear with their family on vacation is somehow accomplishing something or changing anyone’s hearts or minds – you’re a hypocrite and have totally lost the plot,” McCain wrote on Twitter.

The conservative pundit, who will be leaving her co-host gig on “The View” later this month, appeared to be referencing a clip posted on Instagram over the weekend.

The brief video showed a man accosting the “Tucker Carlson Tonight” host as he shopped for fishing gear with his family.

Dan Bailey, who posted the footage, accused Carlson in an accompanying post of “kill[ing]” people with vaccine misinformation and supporting “extreme racism.”

In the 22-second clip, Carlson can be heard quietly responding to Bailey by saying, “I appreciate that” and then laughing when he realizes that he is being filmed.

“Settle down, son,” Carlson appears to say, before he begins to walk away, as Bailey retorts, “Son? Don’t call me son” and follows.

A Fox News spokesperson condemned the man for “ambushing” Carlson while he was in the store with his family, calling the encounter “totally inexcusable.”

“No public figure should be accosted regardless of their political persuasion or beliefs simply due to the intolerance of another point of view,” the statement said.

Fox Business Network correspondent Charles Gasparino also backed Carlson, blasting people on Twitter who were taking Bailey’s side.

“Whats pathetic about the twitter reaction is that the lefties think its OK for this guy to harass @TuckerCarlson while he’s w his kid,” Gasparino posted.

Greg Price, a writer for the Daily Caller, the right-wing news website co-founded by Carlson in 2010, gave the top-rated host “props” for how he handled the incident.

“If I ever got confronted like that in public, my language definitely would have been a lot more colorful,” he wrote on Twitter.

The head-to-head took place at Dan Bailey’s Outdoor Co. in Livingston, Montana. The store said it was not affiliated with the man who confronted Carlson, and that it was a coincidence that he shares a name with the shop’s founder.

“To be clear, we treat every customer equally and respectfully,” the store said in a statement. “Our staff was professional and cordial to Mr. Carlson, as we are with all of our customers.”

2 months ago '20        #16
Here4dacomments 
Props total: 1343 1 K  Slaps total: 157 157
 Damagegadget said
Public figure in public hmm .. where exactly should I confront this racist when he gets outside?
This!!! They throw rocks and hide their hands.

So yea pull up and check the energy. Btw she is the worse(McCain daughter) she is an unwitting racist.
+3   

2 months ago '20        #17
Here4dacomments 
Props total: 1343 1 K  Slaps total: 157 157
 LostTenets said
Some people's biggest problem in life is they never had their a*s beat
That part!!!
+1   

2 months ago '20        #18
SpiceRackDJ 
Props total: 1475 1 K  Slaps total: 361 361
Disagreement with points of view is fine......walking up on me AND my family with the bullsh*t while on vacation tho....TUCK SHOULD HAVE SHOT HIM.

2 months ago '04        #19
GUCCI C0ND0MS 
Props total: 16350 16 K  Slaps total: 14001 14 K
 SpiceRackDJ said
Disagreement with points of view is fine......walking up on me AND my family with the bullsh*t while on vacation tho....TUCK SHOULD HAVE SHOT HIM.
Big facts. That sh*t was uncalled for.

2 months ago '04        #20
gh3tto 
Props total: 48105 48 K  Slaps total: 11612 11 K
 el bundy said
magats fall for the most obvious demagogues of all time

tucker swanson the trust fund bi*ch talks sh*t about "elites" as if he hasnt self identified as elite his entire life

2 months ago '07        #21
 SpiceRackDJ said
This dude probably never shot a gun... and what is to say the guy who confronted him didn’t have it. Points of view are one thing racist fear mongering of complete propaganda is bs. Btw tucker is a certified entertainer not a reporter

His show is literally a live broadcast of the onion

2 months ago '21        #22
F12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 6707 6 K  Slaps total: 3169 3 K
 Black Einstein said
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I wanna fu*k Meghan McCain!!!
You love fat white bi*ches. No surprise.

2 months ago '10        #23
Sk8bamboo 
Props total: 2760 2 K  Slaps total: 163 163

2 months ago '20        #24
SpiceRackDJ 
Props total: 1475 1 K  Slaps total: 361 361
 Damagegadget said
This dude probably never shot a gun... and what is to say the guy who confronted him didn’t have it. Points of view are one thing racist fear mongering of complete propaganda is bs. Btw tucker is a certified entertainer not a reporter

His show is literally a live broadcast of the onion
sh*t don’t matter when my kids and wife with me. I’m going DA Baby on em.

2 months ago '07        #25
 SpiceRackDJ said
sh*t don’t matter when my kids and wife with me. I’m going DA Baby on em.
It does matter when you are a fake tv entertainer

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+26online now  49
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
204 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  43
Would u drip in these dame dolla adidas NMD_R2
49 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+20online now  30
Image(s) inside Black Phone Poster Reveals Ethan Hawke’s Terrifying Villain
44 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+18online now  15
Sep 24 - Japanese yakuza boss Satoru Nomura sentenced to death for ordering mu..
121 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy