Issa Rae And Her Fiancé Louis Diame Are Now Married!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '16        #2
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 76669 76 K  Slaps total: 4896 4 K
Good for her

+16   

2 months ago '09        #3
Chalky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 56859 56 K  Slaps total: 6311 6 K
b-b-b-but Black Women should join forces with Asian Men

these hoe's be cappin
+24   

2 months ago '13        #4
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38 OP
Props total: 28831 28 K  Slaps total: 17692 17 K
Black Love ✔

Black Excellence ✔

Black Generational Wealth kept within the Black Community ✔

I can already tell they bout to have kids. She'll be pregnant by the end of the year watch what I say
+1   

2 months ago '16        #5
Urboyl3 
Props total: 10728 10 K  Slaps total: 652 652
So much for my chances......
+1   

2 months ago '16        #6
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59022 59 K  Slaps total: 9354 9 K
O she up in my book

2 months ago '18        #7
Rugby Jones  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37080 37 K  Slaps total: 4984 4 K
Why he go bald so fast ??
What she do to him son ???

2 months ago '13        #8
 Chalky said

these hoe's be cappin
Yea she pandered to asian men to sell books. Asian men knew damn well they never had a chance with Issa. They knew she was tryna finesse them outta their money to sell books to the asian incel community. You know the asian dudes that did think they had a chance are on suicide watch right now "Nooooo she married a black man. I thought she like asian men. She was finessing us to get our money she never like asian men. She always loved black men and always had a black boyfriend. She played us like some bi*ches and we fell for it. We took a L"

Good marketing tactic by Issa and her team. Pander to a group of incels and make them think they got a chance. They all go buy the book and fall in love with Issa not knowing she never liked asian men and she would never date a asian man ever in her life. Also and not knowing she only prefer black men and also not knowing that her black boyfriend was the one that gave her the marketing strategy to specifically pander to asian men because they got money

2 months ago '20        #9
Virgoanghost 
Props total: 3566 3 K  Slaps total: 811 811
 Chalky said

these hoe's be cappin
I remember when she said that. I called cap from jump. How you telling us to get with asian men then marry a nigerian.
+3   

2 months ago '13        #10
 Virgoanghost said
I remember when she said that. I called cap from jump. How you telling us to get with asian men then marry a nigerian.
She was with a black man when she wrote that. It's called pandering to sell a product. Issa always only dated and preferred black men and always will. She'll never date a asian dude or white dude. That's why alot of asian dudes and white dudes are so mad because Issa married a black man even though that's all she's ever dated. Now they done got so desperate they're trying to specify the black man like that matters but it don't. As long as he's black that's all that matters.

That's how you know they really mad when they start talking bout:
"Bu bu but she told black women to date asian men but then she went out and married a black man. She knew she would never date a asian man or even give a asian man a chance. She knew don't no black women won't no asian men. She was just pandering to the incel asian male community to sell books because she knew that the incel asian male community was mad at black men taking and fu*king all of their asian women which lead to the asian men to become incels that hate black men for being so superior and taking all their women. Bascially the problems that the white men, dominican men, mexican men, and latino men have with black men which is all of their women want and prefer black men and everybody hate black men because black men taking everybody women".

These people on suicide watch because they're jealous that a fine wealthy black woman married a black man. This sh*t is hilarious. They was hoping and praying she married or dated a asian or white dude hell nah she only want black men she don't want no asian or white dudes.

Black women are no different than white women, asian women, latina women, dominican women, puerto rican women, or mexican women. They all want, love, and prefer black men over all other races of men. This is why so many other races of men are so jealous of black men and feel inferior to black men because all their women want a black man. Black men get all the women and all the women want black men.

"Bu bu but Issa remember this quote in your book when you said black women should date asian men? Why did you get asian men hopes up for nothing? Just to drop them on their heads. You knew you hated asian and white men. You knew you would never date a asian or white man. You lied to them to sell books. You just wanted all the black men for yourself".

These 2 clowns @ @symarvstan slapped my post because they mad Issa married a black man. How y'all lames gon be mad that a black woman married a black man. So y'all get mad when white women and asian women want to marry black men like Kim Kardashian and Jeani Mai. And now y'all also mad when black women wanna marry black men too? Y'all some clowns

2 months ago '20        #11
Virgoanghost 
Props total: 3566 3 K  Slaps total: 811 811
 YSPromoshunz said
She was with a black man when she wrote that. It's called pandering to sell a product. Issa always only dated and preferred black men and always will. She'll never date a asian dude or white dude. That's why alot of asian dudes and white dudes are so mad because Issa married a black man even though that's all she's ever dated. Now they done got so desperate they're trying to specify the black man like that matters but it don't. As long as he's black that's all that matters.

That's how you know they really mad when they start talking bout:
"Bu bu but she told black women to date asian men but then she went out and married a black man. She knew she would never date a asian man or even give a asian man a chance. She knew don't no black women won't no asian men. She was just pandering to the incel asian male community to sell books because she knew that the incel asian male community was mad at black men taking and fu*king all of their asian women which lead to the asian men to become incels that hate black men for being so superior and taking all their women. Bascially the problems that the white men, dominican men, mexican men, and latino men have with black men which is all of their women want and prefer black men and everybody hate black men because black men taking everybody women".

These people on suicide watch because they're jealous that a fine wealthy black woman married a black man. This sh*t is hilarious. They was hoping and praying she married or dated a asian or white dude hell nah she only want black men she don't want no asian or white dudes.

Black women are no different than white women, asian women, latina women, dominican women, puerto rican women, or mexican women. They all want, love, and prefer black men over all other races of men. This is why so many other races of men are so jealous of black men and feel inferior to black men because all their women want a black man. Black men get all the women and all the women want black men.

"Bu bu but Issa remember this quote in your book when you said black women should date asian men? Why did you get asian men hopes up for nothing? Just to drop them on their heads. You knew you hated asian and white men. You knew you would never date a asian or white man. You lied to them to sell books. You just wanted all the black men for yourself".

These 2 clowns @ @symarvstan slapped my post because they mad Issa married a black man. How y'all lames gon be mad that a black woman married a black man. So y'all get mad when white women and asian women want to marry black men like Kim Kardashian and Jeani Mai. And now y'all also mad when black women wanna marry black men too? Y'all some clowns
No shade.. im not reading all of that
+7   

2 months ago '04        #12
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 35319 35 K  Slaps total: 2696 2 K
As a Blackman I support black love, but also love who you want who am I to judge.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #13
itsddashrock 
Props total: 26356 26 K  Slaps total: 1813 1 K
Black Excellence.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #14
1Oh 
Props total: 36121 36 K  Slaps total: 1583 1 K
Congratulations to their union. Plus she did it right, largely out the public eye.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #15
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 43706 43 K  Slaps total: 2366 2 K
As long as it’s black I’m alright with that.

2 months ago '20        #16
Likeaboss38732  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10601 10 K  Slaps total: 794 794
Kudos... Im honestly surprised she married a blk guy, but buddy do look a lil moist!

2 months ago '16        #17
drizz 
Props total: 4766 4 K  Slaps total: 1273 1 K
Shorty smile like

+2   

2 months ago '16        #18
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 80178 80 K  Slaps total: 10906 10 K
 YSPromoshunz said
People slap your posts because you're a weirdo white guy pretending to be black. You've been exposed 1,000 times on here no one buys your act, clown

2 months ago '15        #19
naledgestate 
Props total: 31823 31 K  Slaps total: 2710 2 K
 1Oh said
Congratulations to their union. Plus she did it right, largely out the public eye.

Wedding photos all on her IG
+1   

2 months ago '17        #20
1Oh 
Props total: 36121 36 K  Slaps total: 1583 1 K
 naledgestate said

I'm talking about their relationship in general. You didn't see them on every talk show and gossip blog promoting their relationship over the years. Most ppl didn't even know she was in a relationship, or would marry a black man, hence some of the responses in this very thread. Thats because they kept their relationship very private over the years.
+2   

2 months ago '16        #21
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32597 32 K  Slaps total: 3843 3 K
 naledgestate said

She showed 1 day of their decade long relationship. That's way less than the average woman.

Most of y'all didn't even know she was in serious relationship until she put the pics up.
+1   

2 months ago '17        #22
HH080 
Props total: 3724 3 K  Slaps total: 248 248
 Virgoanghost said
Do as i say not as i do

2 months ago '20        #23
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 1207 1 K  Slaps total: 610 610
Who gives a fu*k?

It's not My Business.

2 months ago '09        #24
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71
Props total: 237645 237 K  Slaps total: 26624 26 K
 Boogersugar said
People slap your posts because you're a weirdo white guy pretending to be black. You've been exposed 1,000 times on here no one buys your act, clown

op spends 30 minutes writing 9 paragraph essays that just get slapped

2 months ago '13        #25
 messy marv stan said
op spends 30 minutes writing 9 paragraph essays that just get slapped by white boys who's mad that OP is exposing their mentality. You damn right us white boys are mad and jealous Issa married a black man.
That was our worst nightmare. Black men are winning and us white guys are losing why wouldn't we be mad?
Exactly

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Sep 26 - 75 year old man convinced by Anti Vaxxers to leave hospital di..
102 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+28online now  8
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
270 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Kyrie Irving could skip Nets home games because of ‘oppressing’ vaccine ma..
152 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Sep 25 - Dog The Bounty Hunter Enters The Chat; Goes To Home Of Brian L..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy