Jul 26 - Huckabee Sanders writes op-ed on why she got vaccinated

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '07        #1
511 page views
25 comments

Ham Rove  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 50505 50 K  Slaps total: 2742 2 K
Jul 26 - Huckabee Sanders writes op-ed on why she got vaccinated

Former White House press secretary and Republican Arkansas gubernatorial candidate Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced in an op-ed that she has been vaccinated against the coronavirus and urged others to do the same.

"Like many of you, I have had a lot of misinformation thrown at me by politicians and the media during the pandemic. And, like many of you, I spent a lot of time sorting through it all, trying to make the best decision I could for myself and my family," Sanders wrote in the entry published over the weekend in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. "Based on the advice of my doctor, I determined that the benefits of getting vaccinated outweighed any potential risks."

The fact that former President Trump and his family had been vaccinated, Sanders said, helped her make her decision.

"If getting vaccinated was safe enough for them, I felt it was safe enough for me," she wrote.

Sanders has received Trump's endorsement in the Republican primary in Arkansas and is looking to replace outgoing Gov. Asa Hutchinson (R), who cannot run again due to term limits.

Arkansas is one of several states in the Southeast and Midwest with lower-than-average vaccination rates as the delta variant of the coronavirus sweeps through the nation.

"I understand that the decision to be vaccinated is deeply personal and not an easy one to make," Sanders wrote in her op-ed. "As the number of covid cases and hospitalizations once again rise exponentially in Arkansas, information is emerging that I hope people will consider."

She concluded her entry with advice for Arkansans still debating the merits of being vaccinated: "Pray about it, discuss it with your family and your doctor. Filter out the noise and fear-mongering and condescension, and make the best, most informed decision you can that helps your family, community, and our great state be its very best."
visit this link https://thehill.com/homen .. got-vaccinated

best
worst
25 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 16627 16 K  Slaps total: 1733 1 K
Now it's the "Trump" vaccine? LOL, ok bro.
+6   

2 months ago '21        #3
Fras 
Props total: 3838 3 K  Slaps total: 3633 3 K
I don't really play the political game when it comes to medicine. Meaning I don't give a fu*k who ''spearheaded" the vaccine. I'm not taking it ever. I had covid and I'm not going to send my body into a cytokine storm.

If you want to get it. Then get it. Also if you get it...for the love of god don't fu*king talk about it.

Couple of my best friends got it, we're in a band. During band practice these motherfu*kers talked about it for 3 hours straight. Its like son we get it.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #4
justinjones 
Props total: 41689 41 K  Slaps total: 2190 2 K
 WHATEVERMAN said
Now it's the "Trump" vaccine? LOL, ok bro.
I honestly thought they were going to play it that way. Trump even said on the way out ďI got yíall the vaccine so take itĒ. Warp speed isnít the reason the vaccine got out when it did but it never stopped them from faking it before
+5   

2 months ago '20        #5
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38328 38 K  Slaps total: 7300 7 K
How does she look today

2 months ago '07        #6
Ham Rove  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 50505 50 K  Slaps total: 2742 2 K
 Xiox said
How does she look today
like a bag of flour with a frown on it

+9   

2 months ago '15        #7
burnzfortytwo 
Props total: 9661 9 K  Slaps total: 1667 1 K
The Trump vaccine ??? LMAO! These mfs are shameless and delusional. I want to give them credit for staying on code ALWAYS,but I can't because they don't have souls. It's money,power,and white supremacy over everything.
+3   

2 months ago '18        #8
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 65886 65 K  Slaps total: 5535 5 K
These people dont give a fu*k about anything. They got vaccinated as soon as possible and are now starting to see their base die. They only care about vaccinating now because even with gerrymandering their margins are thin.
+4   

2 months ago '15        #9
AdRock 
Props total: 14383 14 K  Slaps total: 2100 2 K
 Fras said
I don't really play the political game when it comes to medicine. Meaning I don't give a fu*k who ''spearheaded" the vaccine. I'm not taking it ever. I had covid and I'm not going to send my body into a cytokine storm.

If you want to get it. Then get it. Also if you get it...for the love of god don't fu*king talk about it.

Couple of my best friends got it, we're in a band. During band practice these motherfu*kers talked about it for 3 hours straight. Its like son we get it.
Truth be told, yíall anti-vaxxers are just scared of a little needle lolololololol

Big bad hillbilly MFís afraid of a fu*king shot.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #10
I Know  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6891 6 K  Slaps total: 7833 7 K
 AdRock said
Truth be told, y’all anti-vaxxers are just scared of a little needle lolololololol

Big bad hillbilly MF’s afraid of a fu*king shot.
What are you taking those unknown amount of injections for?

2 months ago '17        #11
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 102792 102 K  Slaps total: 30815 30 K
 Xiox said
How does she look today
Thicc

2 months ago '20        #12
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38328 38 K  Slaps total: 7300 7 K
 Ham Rove said
like a bag of flour with a frown on it

Her face looks fatter , just a hideous looking female

2 months ago '21        #13
Fras 
Props total: 3838 3 K  Slaps total: 3633 3 K
 AdRock said
Truth be told, yíall anti-vaxxers are just scared of a little needle lolololololol

Big bad hillbilly MFís afraid of a fu*king shot.
Its' more than that man

2 months ago '15        #14
AdRock 
Props total: 14383 14 K  Slaps total: 2100 2 K
 I Know said
What are you taking those unknown amount of injections for?

I started working out religiously, lost 20lbs and I’m in by farrrr the best shape of my life, all started immediately after I got the first shot. My DNA super charged now lol Y’all looking at this sh*t wrong. Level up.
+2   

2 months ago '10        #15
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 82919 82 K  Slaps total: 18332 18 K
 Storchaveli said
Tinfoils are waiting for a bleach injection like their daddy Trump told them.
 Nautilus O said
He didnít realize it when he wrote it

Youíre taking Trumpís vaccine

2 months ago '06        #16
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 27354 27 K  Slaps total: 6334 6 K
 Nautilus O said

+3   

2 months ago '10        #17
 Storchaveli said

how you feel knowing the same guy you hated for 4 years gave you the injection you took willingly but want the rest of us to be forced to get

+1   

2 months ago '04        #18
skillahmang 
Props total: 57742 57 K  Slaps total: 11782 11 K
Politics are for the low IQ

2 months ago '16        #19
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 108094 108 K  Slaps total: 21118 21 K
Vaxxin for clout

2 months ago '06        #20
 Nautilus O said
how you feel knowing the same guy you hated for 4 years gave you the injection you took willingly but want the rest of us to be forced to get

Youíre not thinking this through. I actually would rather you all get naturally selected for extinction. But if your daddy Trump gave us the vaccine, why arenít you taking it?

And if he DID create the vaccine in his secret laboratory, he gave us something to keep us all safe and we thanked him by impeaching his bi*ch a*s and voting him out of office. Win win.

2 months ago '17        #21
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 53214 53 K  Slaps total: 11531 11 K
bi*ch dont nobody care what you do

Nobody stannin fu*kin Huckabed Sanders man
+1   

2 months ago '10        #22
 Storchaveli said
Youíre not thinking this through. I actually would rather you all get naturally selected for extinction. But if your daddy Trump gave us the vaccine, why arenít you taking it?

And if he DID create the vaccine in his secret laboratory, he gave us something to keep us all safe and we thanked him by impeaching his bi*ch a*s and voting him out of office. Win win.

Because unlike you and the rest of the LGBTQ Coronavirus Special Task Force, I donít take my direction from man only from the Most High

Iíll die when Iím supposed to

2 months ago '17        #23
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 102792 102 K  Slaps total: 30815 30 K
 QdobaCasanova said
bi*ch dont nobody care what you do

Nobody stannin fu*kin Huckabed Sanders man

2 months ago '06        #24
 Nautilus O said
Because unlike you and the rest of the LGBTQ Coronavirus Special Task Force, I donít take my direction from man only from the Most High

Iíll die when Iím supposed to

2 months ago '10        #25
 Storchaveli said

Didnít watch. I donít take game from movies. Theyíre for entertainment purposes only.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside BMF: Black Mafia Family - Season 1 | Discussion Thread (Starz)
128 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+38online now  20
Asap Rocky let Rihanna know her pus-y belonged to him 9 years ago
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-18online now  16
Slim Jesus Jr