Bobby Shmurda 1st TV Interview After Prison Bid W/ Desus & Mero

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '21        #1
489 page views
13 comments

JugBeats 
Props total: 2544 2 K  Slaps total: 132 132
Bobby Shmurda 1st TV Interview After Prison Bid W/ Desus & Mero

+10   

best
worst
13 comments

2 months ago '11        #2
shellz386  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13597 13 K  Slaps total: 2148 2 K
n*ggas are still gonna hate on D&M

But props to them
+8   

2 months ago '16        #3
stealthm91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 33905 33 K  Slaps total: 5492 5 K

+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #4
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 112163 112 K  Slaps total: 13980 13 K
Loving Bobby’s mindset
+5   

2 months ago '21        #5
JugBeats  OP
 SFamilyRep said
Loving Bobbyís mindset
facts
+5   

2 months ago '20        #6
LordRupertEvert 
Props total: 6653 6 K  Slaps total: 440 440
Mero on Bobby's trek to get different ingredients for salad in prison

It's like a Legend of Zelda quest
+3   

2 months ago '08        #7
FlyboyCaz 
Props total: 7498 7 K  Slaps total: 756 756
 shellz386 said
n*ggas are still gonna hate on D&M

But props to them
Iím happy for them but they went to PC for my liking. The old desus and mero was unfiltered af
+2   

2 months ago '21        #8
JugBeats  OP
 FlyboyCaz said
Iím happy for them but they went to PC for my liking. The old desus and mero was unfiltered af
podcast better than the show.

2 months ago '18        #9
ANewSense 
Props total: 14251 14 K  Slaps total: 828 828
I didn't watch .. but, what's up with dude and music? Feel like my mans sorta dropped the ball a bit, he should've came out blazing -- capitalizing off the attention and eyes that was on him upon his release. Feel like he waiting/taking too long to drop something and the longer he wait, the more the momentum gon' die down. Mans is like a professional celebrity/past rapper, at this point lol. (And that takes nothing from him, cause the way he move, and his whole taking more time, so that his mans (Rowdy) got out sooner, ain't nothing short super solid, RNS!)
+1   

2 months ago '20        #10
Blcnze 
Props total: 264 264  Slaps total: 92 92
Good lookin out OP
Good interview, love this guy energy man
+1   

2 months ago '21        #11
ImblackuNOT 
Props total: 1337 1 K  Slaps total: 584 584
I respect what he did and what he DIDN'T DO, But to me he trash at rap. He not an MC and hot n*gga is garbage if it wasn't for the beat. I mean it's like we know him from one song like 8 years ago..........he can't rap

2 months ago '20        #12
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 16161 16 K  Slaps total: 1086 1 K
 ImblackuNOT said
I respect what he did and what he DIDN'T DO, But to me he trash at rap. He not an MC and hot n*gga is garbage if it wasn't for the beat. I mean it's like we know him from one song like 8 years ago..........he can't rap
I don't think he or any of his contemporarily rapping peers understood how big they'd be 6 or 7 years ago because this guy Shmurda was just making a random video and even rapped over a beat that wasn't his, albeit he may have been rapping for a long time and that sh*t just instantly took off. Now he and other Brooklyn Drill rappers are big on the New York scene, let alone music overall. Kinda reminds me of Cam'Ron since Bobby and Cam's initial plans weren't rap but they ended up becoming rap stars. As much as I hate (on) the machine and the industry, the fame and record deal may've been the best things to happen to Bobby because after the raid and bid, he is still a signed artist (as far as I know) and he is on a right path with a clearer mind plus this could help lead the impressionable ones on a straighter path as well; I say this from the outside looking but to add on, dude became a star off of streaming platforms and social media overnight if you think about it. Sometimes opportunity knocks on people's door out of nowhere. I just hope he keeps doing his thing man...

2 months ago '21        #13
ImblackuNOT 
 ANewSense said
I didn't watch .. but, what's up with dude and music? Feel like my mans sorta dropped the ball a bit, he should've came out blazing -- capitalizing off the attention and eyes that was on him upon his release. Feel like he waiting/taking too long to drop something and the longer he wait, the more the momentum gon' die down. Mans is like a professional celebrity/past rapper, at this point lol. (And that takes nothing from him, cause the way he move, and his whole taking more time, so that his mans (Rowdy) got out sooner, ain't nothing short super solid, RNS!)
He can't rap...

2 months ago '21        #14
ImblackuNOT 
 LordGimmeASign said
I don't think he or any of his contemporarily rapping peers understood how big they'd be 6 or 7 years ago because this guy Shmurda was just making a random video and even rapped over a beat that wasn't his, albeit he may have been rapping for a long time and that sh*t just instantly took off. Now he and other Brooklyn Drill rappers are big on the New York scene, let alone music overall. Kinda reminds me of Cam'Ron since Bobby and Cam's initial plans weren't rap but they ended up becoming rap stars. As much as I hate (on) the machine and the industry, the fame and record deal may've been the best things to happen to Bobby because after the raid and bid, he is still a signed artist (as far as I know) and he is on a right path with a clearer mind plus this could help lead the impressionable ones on a straighter path as well; I say this from the outside looking but to add on, dude became a star off of streaming platforms and social media overnight if you think about it. Sometimes opportunity knocks on people's door out of nowhere. I just hope he keeps doing his thing man...
Positive paragraph. But what does this have to do with being garbage? I mean, you did reply to MY initial comment so....you probably would have venn better off simply just posting this.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+67online now  48
Video inside Drake - Buffalo Freestyle Ft Benny The Butcher Official Audio
114 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Apples creativity died with Steve Jobs
93 comments