Death Stranding Sold Over 5Million Units

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '12        #1
1232 page views
52 comments

Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31131 31 K  Slaps total: 7629 7 K
death Stranding Sold Over 5Million Units

+9   

best
worst
52 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 75634 75 K  Slaps total: 25959 25 K
Lmfao at BX avoiding this thread
+3   

2 months ago '20        #3
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24177 24 K  Slaps total: 5947 5 K
devs eating off PlayStation
+5   

2 months ago '05        #4
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 58095 58 K  Slaps total: 9786 9 K
This Game Gets Hate But The Jet Blue Pilot Simulator With No Passengers Or Human Interaction Gets Praise By The MagaBots Community

2 months ago '18        #5
KdenIII 
Props total: 30873 30 K  Slaps total: 4566 4 K
cod ghosts sold 10mill

sometimes trash sells if the marketing is good enough
+11   

2 months ago '20        #6
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x137
Props total: 77331 77 K  Slaps total: 16706 16 K
Kojima don’t fwit y’all fam
+1   

2 months ago '17        #7
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 75634 75 K  Slaps total: 25959 25 K
 5ive04our said
Kojima don’t fwit y’all fam
Any idea when they announcing the Xbox exclusive?
+1   

2 months ago '15        #8
He Hate Me 
Props total: 43568 43 K  Slaps total: 3992 3 K
Worldwide

I know for a fact this sh*t hit in Asian market

America tho
+1   

2 months ago '20        #9
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24163 24 K  Slaps total: 3920 3 K
Lol...why?
+1   

2 months ago '17        #10
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 180372 180 K  Slaps total: 12971 12 K
Anthem sold millions too. Just saying.

+5   

2 months ago '12        #11
Faythung 
Props total: 22928 22 K  Slaps total: 2051 2 K
If you buy into the social elements of the game it's a dope experience that has nothing else quite like it in gaming. The story is convoluted nonsense of course but I enjoyed the overall loop.

Put a decent amount of time into a single playthrough too.

That sh*t has stayed in my 'Uncategorized' section on Steam though, no clue where to put it.

Last edited by Faythung; 07-26-2021 at 11:05 AM..
+3   

2 months ago '21        #12
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11420 11 K  Slaps total: 1965 1 K
I played the whole game. I took my time with it too. I even wanted to like it.

This game sucks. There are some dope metahpysical concepts hidden in easter eggs/unlockables but I can't bring myself to re-install this sh*t and play it again. I actually did, one time, then deleted it after playing for 30 minutes.

The game play is trash
+9   

2 months ago '13        #13
PBC 
Props total: 10728 10 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
I will admit at first I didnt like the game uninstalled before I finished act 2.

Came back a year latter and booted it up and loved it.. Once you get out of act 2 and the worlds open up it becomes a great game. The story could have been told better but it was still good.

I enjoyed the aspect of having to plan and build my routes
+3   

2 months ago '05        #14
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 30881 30 K  Slaps total: 3930 3 K
tried it and let it sit..... waiting for my Ps5 to ship in and I'll dust it off.... concept was interesting tho.... odd but enjoyable game
+1   

2 months ago '20        #15
Young Destro55 
Props total: 2162 2 K  Slaps total: 186 186
I had to be in a certain mood to play this game, probably only got a 3rd of the way through & kinda gave up. I said I'd come back and finish. I ended up lending it out to dj mannie fresh that used to post on here
+1   

2 months ago '21        #16
Dreamcast 
Props total: 6062 6 K  Slaps total: 1439 1 K
i started it last year and stopped.. i might try it again one day but i lost interest in like 4 hours and maybe 1 or 2 hours of that was cutscenes

2 months ago '12        #17
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 JayMurdoch said
I played the whole game. I took my time with it too. I even wanted to like it.

This game sucks. There are some dope metahpysical concepts hidden in easter eggs/unlockables but I can't bring myself to re-install this sh*t and play it again. I actually did, one time, then deleted it after playing for 30 minutes.

The game play is trash
I avoided this game coz its openworld... I honestly dont fu*k with openworld games like that I'm very selective... I'm actually suprised I liked Spiderman... But I guess the world is not as empty as other openworld games where you dont do sh*t for 30 minutes and just run from point A to point B with no engagement at all... I want to buy it but I just know I'm not gna like this game and just quit an hour into playing

2 months ago '17        #18
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 180372 180 K  Slaps total: 12971 12 K
 Pleasure Boy said
I avoided this game coz its openworld... I honestly dont fu*k with openworld games like that I'm very selective... I'm actually suprised I liked Spiderman... But I guess the world is not as empty as other openworld games where you dont do sh*t for 30 minutes and just run from point A to point B with no engagement at all... I want to buy it but I just know I'm not gna like this game and just quit an hour into playing
Please say you liked Ghost of Tsushima. It's one of the best games of last gen.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #19
 Pleasure Boy said

It's not a completely terrible game. The graphics are pretty sweet. Some of the "boss f*ghts"/bt's are pretty cool the first two or thee times. There are some sections where you time travel to WWI, WWII, and Vietnam, easily the best parts of the game.

the sh*tty part is that you're walking through rural areas to deliver packages 95% of the game. And that's just the start of it. I have plenty of gripes with this game but if you're not interested in delivering packages, there's not much else to hold your interest since the time travel sequences are a one and done and the bt encounters get recycled over and over.

2 months ago '21        #20
 PBC said
I will admit at first I didnt like the game uninstalled before I finished act 2.

Came back a year latter and booted it up and loved it.. Once you get out of act 2 and the worlds open up it becomes a great game. The story could have been told better but it was still good.

I enjoyed the aspect of having to plan and build my routes
That aspect of having to plan things, I do enjoy. I also liked how the paths you travel create paths on the map, that's pretty cool.

2 months ago '05        #21
P-Hill 
Props total: 32041 32 K  Slaps total: 2105 2 K
Proud to be one of them. Loved it.
+2   

2 months ago '12        #22
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
 JayMurdoch said
It's not a completely terrible game. The graphics are pretty sweet. Some of the "boss f*ghts"/bt's are pretty cool the first two or thee times. There are some sections where you time travel to WWI, WWII, and Vietnam, easily the best parts of the game.

the sh*tty part is that you're walking through rural areas to deliver packages 95% of the game. And that's just the start of it. I have plenty of gripes with this game but if you're not interested in delivering packages, there's not much else to hold your interest since the time travel sequences are a one and done and the bt encounters get recycled over and over.
I'm not really talking about the game being sh*tty I'm just saying I dont like openworld games anymore... I even tried Metal Gear 5 I get bored real quick... I enjoy linear games a lot more... Its more engaging and straight to the point... Not this running and not doing sh*t... I still try these games but I dont have the patience anymore... I just dont enjoy them
+1   

2 months ago '21        #23
 Pleasure Boy said
I'm not really talking about the game being sh*tty I'm just saying I dont like openworld games anymore... I even tried Metal Gear 5 I get bored real quick... I enjoy linear games a lot more... Its more engaging and straight to the point... Not this running and not doing sh*t... I still try these games but I dont have the patience anymore... I just dont enjoy them
You definitely won't like this game at all then. 90% of the game is going from point A to point B, then point C, D, E, Back to C, B, A and repeat.....for 100 hours.

2 months ago '13        #24
PBC 
Props total: 10728 10 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
 JayMurdoch said
That aspect of having to plan things, I do enjoy. I also liked how the paths you travel create paths on the map, that's pretty cool.
Yea once you get to the snow part sh*t becomes a bi*ch..... Once had to walk across a whole mountain top becuase my truck exploded... lost so much damn cargo
+1   

2 months ago '06        #25
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 116727 116 K  Slaps total: 5338 5 K
tbh, this isnt surprising to me at all

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  69
Video inside Sniper Gang Artist Wiz Da Wizard k*lled In Florida
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  27
"Beat box" rapper spotemgotem SHOT 9 times
222 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
103 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Sep 17 - Red states, unable to take care of the unvaccinated, now ask Blue sta..
139 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy