Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

2 months ago '14        #1
7736 page views
127 comments

strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 150036 150 K  Slaps total: 34657 34 K
Lost more weight on keto than on my water fast

I have done keto for 1 week now , and I have lost about 7-8 pounds my weight has dipped to 177 ish and it is on a downward trajectory

However on my waterfast a couple weeks ago I did 5 days but only lost about 4-5 pounds and my weight was hovering around the 180 ish mark in the end but quickly went back to 190 when I stopped , probably because I didn't get much sleep during my waterfast , and I went back to eating trash immediately following it ..oh well

Maybe keto + fasting is the answer?? Or just keto ??

Or maybe following a sustainable diet in addition to exercising and the occasional fast is the way to go ???

I dont know yall tell me

I will say this though, last year when I did a waterfast for 5 days , I had a full-time job, and sleeping wasn't a problem at all for me , but this year I have been working less and because of that my sleeps was already out of loop anyway, so I came to the conclusion that maybe fasting is better if you are actually keeping busy...

In any case this is what I ate all week, and I did minimal to 0 exercise,

Lot of steak and eggs , minimal carbs (all carbs come from veggies) except for a small amount of rice on one day , I feel good !!!

Oh yeah and that pizza was a keto pizza (crust made from cheese)

All in all this seems sustainable to me

Last edited by strungout; 07-26-2021 at 03:33 AM..
+78   

best
worst
127 comments

2 months ago '14        #2
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
Ps im only 5'5 so 190 was definitely a no go
+27   

2 months ago '20        #3
rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 8912 8 K  Slaps total: 12667 12 K
 strungout said
I have done keto for 1 week now , and I have lost about 7-8 pounds my weight has dipped to 177 ish and it is on a downward trajectory

However on my waterfast a couple weeks ago I did 5 days but only lost about 4-5 pounds and my weight was hovering around the 180 ish mark in the end but quickly went back to 190 when I stopped , probably because I didn't get much sleep during my waterfast , and I went back to eating trash immediately following it ..oh well

Or maybe following a sustainable diet in addition to exercising and the occasional fast is the way to go ???

I dont know yall tell me

I will say this though, last year when I did a waterfast for 5 days , I had a full-time job, and sleeping wasn't a problem at all for me , but this year I have been working less and because of that my sleeps was already out of loop anyway, so I came to the conclusion that maybe fasting is better if you are actually keeping busy...

Lot of steak and eggs , minimal carbs (all carbs come from veggies) except for a small amount of rice on one day , I feel good !!!

that is amazing. wow! you eating very healthy. the same thang happen to me.

but there no way you should be gaining the weight back.

if you say you done 0 to minum excerise. image if you lost that much without excerise how much you can lose with excerise.

try excersing and going to the gym on your water fasts or keto. you lose weight mega super duper fast.

that how i am able to get back down from 136 to 128.

i cannot maintain my weight because i drink pineapple juice, mango juice, and guava juice and chew on 40 pieaces of cotton candy gumballs and fruit flavor gumball to keep myself from eating.

but if i can get rid of this sugar addiction i could keep the weight off. and eat as healthy as you.
+9   

2 months ago '20        #4
rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 8912 8 K  Slaps total: 12667 12 K
 strungout said

I dont know yall tell me

that why I had the rope,straps,tape on the refriagtor and freezer. when you do not have a job or work or school. or stay in the house alot. or bored.

it's easier to get those late night cravings or eat out of bordom.

i try going to the gym or video game arcade or walking enjoying nature when my stomach ulcer is not fu*king me up all day.

BUT YEAH FASTING AND EXCERISING IS THE ULTIMATE ANSWER. THAT HOW I AM ALBE TO BE 50 POUDNS UNDERWEIGHT. MY NORMAL WEIGHT FOR 6'1 IS 180.

BUT I AM AT 128.

fasting and excerise. along with your healthy eating habits. wILL get you down to 150 or 130. like me.

i am a big bone n*gga who is hard for me to be underweight and anioirixa. so i know if i can do it you can do it too.

START DOING CARDIO.

WEIGHT LIFTING OR PLAYING SOME SPORTS. COMBINE WITH KETO AND FASTING AND YOUR BE AT 130 IN NO TIME.

BUT IF YOUR GOING TO EXCERISE MAKE SURE YOU EAT AFTER 24 HOURS OR 48 HOURS.

Last edited by rapper10; 07-26-2021 at 04:19 AM..

2 months ago '14        #5
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
@

Thank you man , finding out that diet was like 70 percent of losing weight made me extremely lazy , it was sort of a unhealthy thing for me to have that ideology , because I conditioned myself to think that as long as I ate right, I could afford to sit on my a*s all day, but that definitely aint the answer

Even if with fasting it might have done more damage then good for me this year , because I justified sitting down and being lazy by adjoining it with fasting .....so my weight kept going up and down because I was inactive , fasting and then eating whatever once those 24 hours was up

Now I'm going to incorporate exercising for sure

But I also feel that, meat + veggies is the perfect diet for me , I seem to be operating the best with that game plan
+6   

2 months ago '07        #6
pete jr 
Props total: 8889 8 K  Slaps total: 950 950
Calories in, calories out. Cutting out carbs can reduce your caloric intake. If it works for you do it
+10   

2 months ago '16        #7
davuahh 
Props total: 531 531  Slaps total: 44 44
bro pls incorporate fish , chicken , ground turkey and leafy greens ,and youll thank me later
+48   

2 months ago '05        #8
jaedot 
Props total: 17976 17 K  Slaps total: 1032 1 K
Good sh*t, I been on it for about a month myself. I haven't officially weighed myself but I check by this one shirt that used to be tight af when I got thru quarantine and right now its looking right so Im guessing about 8-9 pounds with no exercise while working from home. Matter of fact going to cop a scale tomorrow. Started push ups and light cardio last week. I eat about the same from what you posted, I signed up to butcher box so I been eating prime cuts. I alternate between 1 or 2 meals a day between 12-8. Mainly drink water and coffee.

That pizza looks fire!!!! I seen a recipe on how to make it but Im to lazy for that wish I could order it lol.

2 months ago '18        #9
J0e Bl0w 
Props total: 6915 6 K  Slaps total: 2073 2 K
Just start smoking crack. I hear it's quicker..

+5   

2 months ago '09        #10
Baynut 
Props total: 5053 5 K  Slaps total: 451 451
Keto + water fasting is a good start but Carnivore + dry fasting is the way. You also won't lose much weight water fasting if you are not drinking a lot of water. The other reason you would not lose weight is if your body fat is already pretty low(18% or under). In this situation, dry fasting is the only way.
+3   

2 months ago '15        #11
CZNM22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31007 31 K  Slaps total: 945 945
If it works for you, that's what's up.

I am/was a diabetic and keto had me feeling drained of all life. I couldn't lift weights, was tired all the time, and overall had no motivation. Soon as I got some carbs in my system, I instantly felt rebooted.
+3   

2 months ago '12        #12
daman729 
Props total: 71346 71 K  Slaps total: 2964 2 K
When youre on keto, you better make sure you get your electrolytes. Low insulin will make you lose more sodium, potassium some calcium and magnesium. But mostly sodium and potassium. Keto can make you very acidic too when done long-term. Dehydration, kidney stones, etc. All that meat, dairy and loss of alkalizing electrolytes. Its critical to up electrolytes when on keto to blunt the acidic side effects of it. Gotta get that sea salt and those greens.
+8   

2 months ago '21        #13
Episode 
Props total: 2770 2 K  Slaps total: 369 369
I’m back on keto myself. August 10th will be 2 months and I already lost 27 pounds. Nothing other than steroids will make the weight fly off faster. Best part is that using the keto bread and the G Hughes line of sauces, (I suggest looking into both.) it legitimately doesn’t even feel like I’m dieting, and I think that’s key to making someone stick to it.
+9   

2 months ago '17        #14
YAYO101 
Props total: 30561 30 K  Slaps total: 1753 1 K
Water Fasting is OK but that weight seems to comeback Faster because after that fast, you're going to eat...A LOT!

With Keto you can cut while still eating at least so yeah it is much more sustainable. Keto worked even better with Intermittent or Alternate-Day Fasting

Snake Juice>Water Fasting though, at least you're still getting in important Electrolytes with Snake Juice instead of just plain Water
+1   

2 months ago '21        #15
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11798 11 K  Slaps total: 2679 2 K
Zevia soda
Rebel ice cream
Cauliflower rice
Broccoli rice
sh*take mushroom noodles

Gotta add those.
+8   

2 months ago '16        #16
Replicate45 
Props total: 11681 11 K  Slaps total: 1595 1 K
Incorporate green tea into your diet. If you can't stand the taste add honey or cane sugar.

Do cardio on empty stomach in the morning.

Lift weights 3-4x per week.

High protein diet is better than keto.
+7   

2 months ago '16        #17
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18611 18 K  Slaps total: 3790 3 K
After only a week It’s all water weight
+5   

2 months ago '04        #18
Aesop730 
Props total: 21864 21 K  Slaps total: 2356 2 K
Because keto burns fat by using fat.
+5   

2 months ago '18        #19
timeoutx 
Props total: 2889 2 K  Slaps total: 259 259
I tried Keto, was definitely working until I got the Keto flu. Woke up in the middle of the night and it was like my energy was zapped like some Space Jam sh*t.

Granted sh*t was working, but I’m scared to try it again after that experience. Definitely make sure you have some chicken soup on hand at all times.
+1   

2 months ago '04        #20
infam0uskills 
Props total: 14995 14 K  Slaps total: 876 876
these low carb wraps helps a lot of people on keto, taste good and is low in carbs.

good luck on your keto journey fam.
+12   

2 months ago '16        #21
beast9318 
Props total: 1310 1 K  Slaps total: 227 227
That's not healthy food tho.
+9   

2 months ago '21        #22
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11798 11 K  Slaps total: 2679 2 K
 infam0uskills said
these low carb wraps helps a lot of people on keto, taste good and is low in carbs.

good luck on your keto journey fam.
Aldi has cheap low carb tortillas as well that do the trick.
+4   

2 months ago '21        #23
Marrero 
Props total: 2171 2 K  Slaps total: 1066 1 K
Looking at your first two sentences, you didn’t do a thorough comparison. 5 days vs 7 days. And the lost was near the same. Then you put weight on after the fast but you didn’t see if the same would happen with the keto diet.

That pizza look good as fu*k though. I thought keto diets were nasty. My boy said his was hell. But if I can eat pizza like that I need to try it.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #24
Mperfection 
Props total: 11748 11 K  Slaps total: 1131 1 K
 strungout said

I dont know yall tell me

Good share fam. I just started working on my sh*t cuz the pandemic got me outta shape af. This was good to learn about from cats who already doing it
+1   

2 months ago '20        #25
Jaye85 
Props total: 1965 1 K  Slaps total: 142 142
I wanna get into Keto, make a lot of foods I like Keto version. One of the foods I like to eat/make is deep dish pizza. Is there anyway, I can make or buy pizza dough that low carb without cheese?
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  49
Image(s) inside Black Phone Poster Reveals Ethan Hawke’s Terrifying Villain
41 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+24online now  41
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
182 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Would u drip in these dame dolla adidas NMD_R2
41 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+80online now  22
Article inside Ghostface k*llah ‘Supreme Clientele 2’ Album Will be Exec Prod. by K..
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy