Dorian finds out Frank is his real father on Moesha!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
15 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
+105  102
155 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 months ago '20        #1
1771 page views
55 comments

LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x79
Props total: 80512 80 K  Slaps total: 10968 10 K
Dorian finds out Frank is his real father on Moesha!

I read that this episode was the beginning of the end for moesha.. I also read that Sheryl Lee Ralph went to the producers and begged them not to go with this storyline and they did anyway and she ended up leaving the show

Last edited by LegendKilla03; 07-26-2021 at 04:34 PM..
+23   

best
worst
55 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 15393 15 K  Slaps total: 1041 1 K
Show got outta hand when they rolled out this episode and sh*t got worse when those dudes trying to extort Dorian from jail had gotten Myles kidnapped and the series ended on a cliffhanger because nobody knew what happened to the lil' homie but at least it set up The Parkers series so Countess Vaughn and Monique could eat for 5 seasons, I think.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 07-26-2021 at 02:37 AM..
+35   

2 months ago '20        #3
LegendKilla03  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x79 OP
 LordGimmeASign said
Show got outta hand when they rolled out this episode and sh*t got worse when those dudes trying to extort Dorian from jail had gotten Myles kidnapped and the series ended on a cliffhanger because nobody knew what happened to the lil' homie but at least it set up The Packers series so Countess Vaughn and Monique could eat for 5 seasons, I think.
Props

2 months ago '18        #4
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 51733 51 K  Slaps total: 11215 11 K
sh*t went from comedy with serious themes here and there to getting dark more often when Dorian became a regular. My sister had this sh*t on every week.

Only saw the last 3 seasons live. Q and Frank scenes used to be funny
+18   

2 months ago '04        #5
kniccalodeon 
Props total: 11169 11 K  Slaps total: 538 538
Letting Ray J be a regular ruined the show. Dude has two modes of acting - whack and worse. sh*t was unnecessary and ruined the last two seasons of a decent show.
+29   

2 months ago '20        #6
 kniccalodeon said
Letting Ray J be a regular ruined the show. Dude has two modes of acting - whack and worse. sh*t was unnecessary and ruined the last two seasons of a decent show.
Lol

2 months ago '20        #7
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 19249 19 K  Slaps total: 3409 3 K
 LordGimmeASign said
Show got outta hand when they rolled out this episode and sh*t got worse when those dudes trying to extort Dorian from jail had gotten Myles kidnapped and the series ended on a cliffhanger because nobody knew what happened to the lil' homie but at least it set up The Parkers series so Countess Vaughn and Monique could eat for 5 seasons, I think.
This storyline was the beginning of the end for the show.

I watched an interview Sheryl Lee Ralph did some months ago and she was talking about how they were ALL upset what they did to Frank. It wasn't needed. That was why her character slowly fell off of the show, little by little, after that. I think that was when she got that job in Jamaica and was traveling back and forth.

It k*lled the show but it was just Sonja Norwood's way of getting Ray J a check.
+16   

2 months ago '16        #8
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 91579 91 K  Slaps total: 10068 10 K
+1   

2 months ago '04        #9
NBA Brawler 
Props total: 5540 5 K  Slaps total: 170 170
 LegendKilla03 said

I read that this episode was the beginning of the end for moesha.. I also read that Sheryl Lee Ralph went to the producers and beefed them not to go with this storyline and they did anyway and she ended up leaving the show
 MrDarkCloud said
This storyline was the beginning of the end for the show.

I watched an interview Sheryl Lee Ralph did some months ago and she was talking about how they were ALL upset what they did to Frank. It wasn't needed. That was why her character slowly fell off of the show, little by little, after that. I think that was when she got that job in Jamaica and was traveling back and forth.

It k*lled the show but it was just Sonja Norwood's way of getting Ray J a check.

+11   

2 months ago '20        #10
 NBA Brawler said

Props

2 months ago '04        #11
Marccoogs19 
Props total: 12479 12 K  Slaps total: 420 420
I still remember watching that episode live. It was such a left field twist. It started off as a good teenage comedy with occasionally serious storylines. But at that point, the show became a soap opera. Frank was not the most liked character, because he was the over protective father, but that storyline turned him into a straight up hypocrite too.

Last edited by Marccoogs19; 07-26-2021 at 12:25 PM..
+19   

2 months ago '09        #12
Chalky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 56595 56 K  Slaps total: 6301 6 K
this is when the show went down hill
+6   

2 months ago '04        #13
ATLDOPEBOI24 
Props total: 20024 20 K  Slaps total: 2740 2 K
 LordGimmeASign said
Wait a min, ole boy was kidnapped and never found?
+10   

2 months ago '20        #14
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 15393 15 K  Slaps total: 1041 1 K
 ATLDOPEBOI24 said
Yeah, sh*t got really dramatic towards the end; it's like they turned Moesha into some type of cringey Tyler Perry show out of nowhere because Dorian had gotten arrested on the show for some sh*t I forgot and he met with these dudes in the bullpen and they looked out for him. I guess they were looking to be paid for their services but Dorian wasn't paying and then they had kidnapped Myles to make their statement but this is kinda how the series ended. Lil' Kim even makes a cameo in one of those episodes since Ray J and her had that "Wait A Minute" song plus on the show, her character was a*sociated with the dudes trying to extort Dorian.
+11   

2 months ago '20        #15
 LordGimmeASign said
Yeah, sh*t got really dramatic towards the end; it's like they turned Moesha into some type of cringey Tyler Perry show out of nowhere because Dorian had gotten arrested on the show for some sh*t I forgot and he met with these dudes in the bullpen and they looked out for him. I guess they were looking to be paid for their services but Dorian wasn't paying and then they had kidnapped Myles to make their statement but this is kinda how the series ended. Lil' Kim even makes a cameo in one of those episodes since Ray J and her had that "Wait A Minute" song plus on the show, her character was a*sociated with the dudes trying to extort Dorian.
They turned moesha into a mafia movie
+18   

2 months ago '20        #16
 ATLDOPEBOI24 said
sh*t turned into a black godfather
+9   

2 months ago '16        #17
NatBurner 
Props total: 25685 25 K  Slaps total: 2192 2 K
Was Myles ever found? Or was it some paid in full type sh*t
+4   

2 months ago '20        #18
 NatBurner said
+2   

2 months ago '20        #19
BradTheGreat23 
Props total: 1618 1 K  Slaps total: 247 247
Damn! That sh*t just took me the fu*k back to high school. I remembered watching this sh*t when it came on. Damn! Memories
+4   

2 months ago '04        #20
NBA Brawler 
 ATLDOPEBOI24 said
 LordGimmeASign said
 NatBurner said
I read a long time ago that they were going to make a TV movie to wrap up the storylines (Myles being kidnapped and Moesha allegedly being pregnant) but the idea was scrapped when the guy who played Hakeem was murdered.
+9   

2 months ago '20        #21
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24255 24 K  Slaps total: 3951 3 K
High key...Frank was a total piece of sh*t as a man and a parent...
+8   

2 months ago '20        #22
 NBA Brawler said
I read a long time ago that they were going to make a TV movie to wrap up the storylines (Myles being kidnapped and Moesha allegedly being pregnant) but the idea was scrapped when the guy who played Hakeem was murdered.
So that had to be late ‘01 early ‘02 I’m a*suming

2 months ago '04        #23
NBA Brawler 
 LegendKilla03 said
So that had to be late ‘01 early ‘02 I’m a*suming
May 14th, 2001 was the final episode.
+3   

2 months ago '11        #24
QB Eagles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19710 19 K  Slaps total: 4761 4 K
The drama on that show was too intense. It was like a daytime soap opera.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #25
akeem923 
Props total: 2976 2 K  Slaps total: 338 338
 NBA Brawler said
The actor who played “Hakeem” wasn’t murdered. He died in a car accident u fortunately
+10   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+16online now  27
Karen Civil getting called out by Nipsey's people on Clubhouse, she's in atten..
387 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+42online now  16
How The Air Jordan 1 High OG “Georgetown” Looks On-Feet
44 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+47online now  15
Article inside Dying Careers to Avoid