Quick question why everybody mad at 69 when OG Mack was a snitch himself???

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '21        #1
2986 page views
84 comments

Leaf Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5176 5 K  Slaps total: 3629 3 K
Quick question why everybody mad at 69 when OG Mack was a snitch himself???

How your code no snitching for UBN when Omar founder of the 5 was a snitch himself? They damn near snitched under the same circumstances, so how n*ggas like Thugger who bang SMM gone go so hard against snitches yet rep the gang of a rat?

best
worst
84 comments

2 months ago '19        #2
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 10342 10 K  Slaps total: 12833 12 K
A lot of n*ggas don't know who OG Mack is or the history. Then there's a lot of n*ggas who do and don't care. sh*t weird
+32   

2 months ago '21        #3
Leaf Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 beamjawn said
A lot of n*ggas don't know who OG Mack is or the history. Then there's a lot of n*ggas who do and don't care. sh*t weird
That’s because most n*ggas use the 5 to look tough when they go to the chain gang so the Latins won’t fu*k them up and why n*ggas act like 69 gonna get caught up when treyway ain’t even recognized as real bloods?

The set he snitched on is basically defunct.

Last edited by Leaf Green; 07-25-2021 at 11:53 PM..
+5   

2 months ago '14        #4
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 46867 46 K  Slaps total: 31765 31 K
 SiDiamondsNoVVS said
That’s because most n*ggas use the 5 to look tough when they go to the chain gang so the Latins won’t fu*k them up and why n*ggas act like 69 gonna get caught up when treyway ain’t even recognized as real bloods?

If 69 had snitched on real bloods from LA, he would have been touched already.
+16   

2 months ago '21        #5
Leaf Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 Mutant Boy said
Of course but UBN just a bunch of renegade sets and they violate all the time.
+9   

2 months ago '14        #6
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 46867 46 K  Slaps total: 31765 31 K
 SiDiamondsNoVVS said
Of course but UBN just a bunch of renegade sets and they violate all the time.
Yeah true.
+1   

2 months ago '14        #7
2 cent 
Props total: 3486 3 K  Slaps total: 605 605
 Mutant Boy said
Not saying this isn't true but it does sound like

"When he get out he won't last a week"

And

"But he won't go to Chicago again"

Or

"I bet he won't be able to do shows"

I'm not condoning snitching at all but let's be honest. The guy does what the fu*k he wants while people get mad and I can't hate on that.

2 months ago '21        #8
VillainTime9 
Props total: 16 16  Slaps total: 0 0
 SiDiamondsNoVVS said
How your code no snitching for UBN when Omar founder of the 5 was a snitch himself? They damn near snitched under the same circumstances, so how n*ggas like Thugger who bang SMM gone go so hard against snitches yet rep the gang of a rat?
Accidental slap bruh...
+1   

2 months ago '20        #9
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 15918 15 K  Slaps total: 1071 1 K
 SiDiamondsNoVVS said
No lie I wanted to make a thread like this since like last summer when he was still buzzing (but failed to sell) with that Tattletales album but I didn't feel right speaking on sh*t as a Jimmy Neutron...

+3   

2 months ago '20        #10
LordGimmeASign 
 Mutant Boy said
I'm sure there are a few if not many active or undercover members or affiliates walking around in LA with that snitch jacket; that sh*t ain't only exclusive to NY...

Edit: For instance, wasn't sh*tty Cuz allegedly a snitch?

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 07-26-2021 at 02:22 AM..
+8   

2 months ago '20        #11
LordGimmeASign 
 SiDiamondsNoVVS said

There are people representing 9 Trey outside of NY regardless if they abide by NY politics or not. Y'all have a strong bias for the 'city lol...
+3   

2 months ago '20        #12
LordGimmeASign 
 beamjawn said
That's why a lot of offshoots spawned and branched away from the UBN and a lot of n*ggas flipped to non-UBN sets.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 07-26-2021 at 02:25 AM..
+5   

2 months ago '20        #13
LordGimmeASign 
 SiDiamondsNoVVS said
This guy Omar Portee has been in that supermax in Colorado for a minute but I hope he realizes how responsible he is for all the confusion and indoctrination that took place and is still going on in the 'city...

Edit: Also we can add on deaths and incarcerations to the previously mentioned as well...

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 07-26-2021 at 08:29 AM..
+7   

2 months ago '20        #14
LordGimmeASign 
Another thing that was weird and caused problems was that although 9 Trey was the year that sh*t started and also they were trying to say that Omar Portee was connected to LA, Trey was a loc card in LA. I think that was why they were trying to go by 9 Teks and Grenades for a lil' while but that just goes to show you the perpetual confusion and pretty much the COINTELPRO type of work that these n*ggas were deliberately doing for TPTB that were taking place.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 07-26-2021 at 11:02 AM..
+7   

2 months ago '15        #15
JimmyDa3rd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31953 31 K  Slaps total: 3671 3 K
People are mad at OG Mac too, n*ggas do not like rats.. why ya'll try make it roccet science
+9   

2 months ago '16        #16
KELLYBLAST 
Props total: 1995 1 K  Slaps total: 507 507
 SiDiamondsNoVVS said
No justification at all but do you know who Omar told on and why? I'm tryna see something...

2 months ago '10        #17
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 36395 36 K  Slaps total: 1476 1 K
Dayum
If it ain't the Cali way....

2 months ago '07        #18
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x57
Props total: 88319 88 K  Slaps total: 10306 10 K
why is ICP the thumbnail?
+22   

2 months ago '11        #19
JGunnaWP 
Props total: 3492 3 K  Slaps total: 951 951
 2 cent said

And

Or

I'm not condoning snitching at all but let's be honest. The guy does what the fu*k he wants while people get mad and I can't hate on that.
All that sounds good but he snitched lol if he did all that and didn’t snitch I’d respect it…like cmon man he’s a clown anyone can get rich and buy security and pop sh*t
+5   

2 months ago '05        #20
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 25826 25 K  Slaps total: 2191 2 K
OG Mack wasn’t SMM. SMM existed before UBN and independent of UBN and didn’t become a blood set until later in the 90’s when Pete was locked up.
+21   

2 months ago '18        #21
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 43033 43 K  Slaps total: 2324 2 K
What Troy Ave say?

2 months ago '04        #22
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23198 23 K  Slaps total: 3355 3 K
 LordGimmeASign said
No lie I wanted to make a thread like this since like last summer when he was still buzzing (but failed to sell) with that Tattletales album but I didn't feel right speaking on sh*t as a Jimmy Neutron...

Whats wrong with Jimmy Neutron?
+1   

2 months ago '16        #23
Teknicks 
Props total: 34856 34 K  Slaps total: 6190 6 K
 2 cent said

And

Or

What gangstas WITH resources AND vested interest said he can't do something?

List em in the reply. I bet you can't find one. He beefin a couple Chicago rappers over trolling not snitching.

So again who said he can't do something that has resources AND vested interest?

2 months ago '12        #24
Indyvidualz 
Props total: 2603 2 K  Slaps total: 324 324
I’m not even supposed to be joking about this shyt because I got close family and friends who rep BBA but OG Mack was moving wrong from the start.Clearly he was in love with LA gang lifestyle and Chicago gang lifestyle.That’s why he mixed both La and a Chi gang history together lol I stopped hanging around bloods so much when they couldn’t answer “If Latin Kings were your biggest enemies in jail,why did you steal LK’s 5point star and crown?”Dont even get me started on that fake a*s action movie bs UBN said OG Tye did lmao OG Mack just be making up shyt and half the east coast blindly followed him
+6   

2 months ago '16        #25
Teknicks 
Props total: 34856 34 K  Slaps total: 6190 6 K
 LordGimmeASign said
Another thing that was weird and caused problems was that although 9 Trey was the year that sh*t started and also they were trying tk say that Omar Portee was connected to LA, Trey was a loc card in LA. I think that was why they were trying to go by 9 Teks and Grenades for a lil' while but that just goes to show you the perpetual confusion and pretty much the COINTELPRO type of work that these n*ggas were deliberately doing for TPTB that were taking place.
Damn so how is 9 Trey connected to UBN? One of my OGs, a reputable Piru from Cali got put on UBN in the pen.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Apple Wallet is getting verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards
45 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+71online now  22
How to stretch a 8th for a week
142 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  19
Video inside This Teacher Out Here Tryna Catch A Case With One Of Her Students!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  9
Sep 22 - HermanCainAward, the fast growing Subreddit Catalogs Anti-Vaxxer COVI..
401 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy