Jul 25 - Man in Florida bar shows off gun, accidently shoots himself

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '08        #1
1589 page views
49 comments

cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45226 45 K  Slaps total: 2560 2 K
Jul 25 - Man in Florida bar shows off gun, accidently shoots himself

PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — A man apparently shot himself by accident while showing Florida bar customers his gun Thursday night,

The man can be seen on surveillance video showing his gun to customers at O’Riley’s Uptown Tavern in Pensacola before making a quick motion as if putting it into a pretend holster below his shoulder. When he did, the gun discharged and a bullet hit the man’s torso, according to the Pensacola News Journal.

The bar manager showed the newspaper video of the incident.

“I don’t know if he was pretending to be a badass or something,” manager Warren Sonnen told the newspaper. “But from what I can tell, it was completely by accident.”

The man immediately left the bar and checked himself into a hospital. Police contacted him and were determining whether to file charges.

visit this link https://apnews.com/articl .. e9d13d13fce8e5
+10   

best
worst
49 comments

2 months ago '21        #2
BackInTheSaddle 
Props total: 2990 2 K  Slaps total: 1585 1 K
play stupid games win stupid prizes
+23   

2 months ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 181032 181 K  Slaps total: 13066 13 K
And some say everyone should have a gun.
+21   

2 months ago '06        #4
avp77 
Props total: 1182 1 K  Slaps total: 487 487
people should treat a gun almost like a burden, Its not fun to carry, don't try to match it with your clothing, never show it off and always practice safe gun handling.
+36   

2 months ago '16        #5
Vagabond 
Props total: 6121 6 K  Slaps total: 406 406
 Naga Sadow said
And some say everyone should have a gun.
"I got the right to own one even if I'm a dumbass" -you know who
+10   

2 months ago '21        #6
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17437 17 K  Slaps total: 3306 3 K
 avp77 said
people should treat a gun almost like a burden, Its not fun to carry, don't try to match it with your clothing, never show it off and always practice safe gun handling.
fu*k that my 10mm slide matches my rims
+10   

2 months ago '16        #7
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 107952 107 K  Slaps total: 21083 21 K
Definitely should get his guns taken away
+1   

2 months ago '21        #8
Keithf87 
Props total: 11443 11 K  Slaps total: 667 667
 avp77 said
Right. Hate to up it or have to use it.

Almost Blanked on an ol man, I see him pass my homie crib but by the time I get to my car he's hitting a U-Way....lol....im like oh this "the Jux" so I started running wit my arms down like Red to the car for the squeezy, start to chamber and he's like is "hey bro its me from the shop". Almost poped homie Wheelman....SMH...

Gota be careful out here but you could die from pulling back the covers and ya glock fall and go off just as well. Stay safe boys.

I leave my Glock like this instead of a round in the chamber. Only a thumb down on the slide to engage.

Also use a clip draw as a holster. Very convenient.

Its gon be a hot summer...

+10   

2 months ago '18        #9
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 43282 43 K  Slaps total: 2341 2 K

+14   

2 months ago '21        #10
Pizzabox 
Props total: 632 632  Slaps total: 263 263
 Vagabond said
"I got the right to own one even if I'm a dumbass" -you know who
fu*king dumbass gun nuts
+2   

2 months ago '16        #11
Fumo 
Props total: 2020 2 K  Slaps total: 200 200
 avp77 said

+10   

2 months ago '21        #12
Marrero 
Props total: 2130 2 K  Slaps total: 1056 1 K
 Keithf87 said

Almost Blanked on an ol man, I see him pass my homie crib but by the time I get to my car he's hitting a U-Way....lol....im like oh this "the Jux" so I started running wit my arms down like Red to the car for the squeezy, start to chamber and he's like is "hey bro its me from the shop". Almost poped homie Wheelman....SMH...

Gota be careful out here but you could die from pulling back the covers and ya glock fall and go off just as well. Stay safe boys.

I leave my Glock like this instead of a round in the chamber. Only a thumb down on the slide to engage.

The taurus gets alot of sh*t for the old models but the G series don’t have that issue you mentioned when dropping it. Double action trigger. It’s not gonna shoot until you ready. Only downside is it’s harder to find accessories.
+4   

2 months ago '21        #13
Marrero 
Props total: 2130 2 K  Slaps total: 1056 1 K
 TheLuminousOne said

“Wanna fu*k with us huh? fu*k with us yea?”
+5   

2 months ago '05        #14
P DRILLA 
Props total: 24015 24 K  Slaps total: 724 724
Florida Man on his job
+4   

2 months ago '21        #15
Keithf87 
 Marrero said
The taurus gets alot of sh*t for the old models but the G series don’t have that issue you mentioned when dropping it. Double action trigger. It’s not gonna shoot until you ready. Only downside is it’s harder to find accessories.
Yea I like Taurus. As long as you keep em clean.

+4   

2 months ago '20        #16
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38314 38 K  Slaps total: 7298 7 K
So his safety was off
+1   

2 months ago '21        #17
Still2Highh 
Props total: 8055 8 K  Slaps total: 763 763
This sh*t reminds me back in the day when this bi*ch told me some d*ckhead she knew shot himself wit a tec 9 tryna put it in his waist after showin it to her

+4   

2 months ago '16        #18
Fumo 
Props total: 2020 2 K  Slaps total: 200 200
 Still2Highh said
This sh*t reminds me back in the day when this bi*ch told me some d*ckhead she knew shot himself wit a tec 9 tryna put it in his waist after showin it to her

Bro I got one for you...
My lil cuz was like 15 got his first strap and was gun happy. n*gga shot himself tucking back in his waist. n*gga got paranoid and took of his pants and gave his boys the gun and pants to go stash it . Police pull up he in his boxers all bloody, he tells em that n*ggas robbed him . I guess police knew he shot himself and told his mom he got robbed and r*ped . The rumors spread all over the hood lmfao. n*gga quickly confessed to shooting himself to save face..
+7   

2 months ago '21        #19
Keithf87 
 Fumo said
Bro I got one for you...
My lil cuz was like 15 got his first strap and was gun happy. n*gga shot himself tucking back in his waist. n*gga got paranoid and took of his pants and gave his boys the gun and pants to go stash it . Police pull up he in his boxers all bloody, he tells em that n*ggas robbed him . I guess police knew he shot himself and told his mom he got robbed and r*ped . The rumors spread all over the hood lmfao. n*gga quickly confessed to shooting himself to save face..

+11   

2 months ago '05        #20
bklyn 
Props total: 4418 4 K  Slaps total: 2513 2 K
Rule 1 of carrying is not telling people your carrying. Why you showing your gun to people? You are responsible for every bullet you fire.
+3   

2 months ago '19        #21
Jwin 
Props total: 3301 3 K  Slaps total: 439 439
 avp77 said
It’s a tool like a knife. Misuse it get hurt. That simple.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #22
brooklonsfinest 
Props total: 2441 2 K  Slaps total: 290 290
Anyone who brings a firearm to a place where alcohol is served is up to no good.
+5   

2 months ago '20        #23
Oxx 
Props total: 6915 6 K  Slaps total: 847 847

Yes it is, yes. It. Is
+1   

2 months ago '21        #24
Still2Highh 
Props total: 8055 8 K  Slaps total: 763 763
 Fumo said
Bro I got one for you...

+3   

2 months ago '04        #25
prexero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3103 3 K  Slaps total: 394 394
 Keithf87 said

You're not shooting anyone

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+67online now  57
Video inside Drake - Buffalo Freestyle Ft Benny The Butcher Official Audio
114 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25