Jul 25 - Radio Host Who Regrets Mocking Vaccines Is ‘Fighting for His Life’

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
77 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '17        #1
2084 page views
99 comments

punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 10937 10 K  Slaps total: 3570 3 K
Jul 25 - Radio Host Who Regrets Mocking Vaccines Is ‘f*ghting for His Life’

A conservative radio host in Tennessee, who repeatedly spread misinformation about coronavirus and mocked vaccines but changed his tune after falling seriously ill, was still f*ghting for his life on Saturday, weeks after contracting the virus.

Phil Valentine, who hosts a talk radio show on 99.7 WWTN-FM in Nashville, is hospitalized and is receiving supplemental oxygen while in critical care battling COVID pneumonia, his family said in a statement Friday.

“They say he is still not getting well.. please pray for me,” his wife, Susan, told the station on Saturday morning, according to a tweet. “I am at a breaking point.”

On Saturday afternoon, Julia Campbell Shirley declined to comment on her son-in-law’s condition before hurriedly telling The Daily Beast: “I certainly think people should be vaccinated.”

A conservative radio host in Tennessee, who repeatedly spread misinformation about coronavirus and mocked vaccines but changed his tune after falling seriously ill, was still f*ghting for his life on Saturday, weeks after contracting the virus.

Phil Valentine, who hosts a talk radio show on 99.7 WWTN-FM in Nashville, is hospitalized and is receiving supplemental oxygen while in critical care battling COVID pneumonia, his family said in a statement Friday.

“They say he is still not getting well.. please pray for me,” his wife, Susan, told the station on Saturday morning, according to a tweet. “I am at a breaking point.”

On Saturday afternoon, Julia Campbell Shirley declined to comment on her son-in-law’s condition before hurriedly telling The Daily Beast: “I certainly think people should be vaccinated.”

Valentine had repeatedly downplayed COVID-19 and dismissed guidance from health officials about the seriousness of the virus and the importance of getting vaccinated.

In a blog post in December, days after doses of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine was first authorized for emergency use in the United States, Valentine said he was simply following the logic in deciding not to get vaccinated.

“I’m not an anti-vaxxer,” he wrote. “I’m just using common sense. What are my odds of getting Covid? They’re pretty low. What are my odds of dying from Covid if I do get it? Probably way less than 1 percent. I’m doing what everyone should do and that’s my own personal health risk a*sessment. If you have underlying health issues, you probably need to get the vaccine. If you’re not at high risk of dying from Covid then you’re probably safer not getting it.”

After confirming rumors of his diagnosis on July 11, Valentine was initially well enough to report to listeners about his condition.

“I think I’m on the other side of it,” he said of the virus on one occasion, according to WIAT, while describing painful coughing, congestion, and fatigue.

“I’m certainly moving forward, it appears, but not in a straight line,” he added.

Valentine defended his decision not to get vaccinated as he began wrestling with the virus, insisting that he had thought the disease wouldn’t k*ll him.

Before he was hospitalized, Valentine also announced on air that he was “taking the vitamin D like crazy” and had found a doctor who agreed to prescribe ivermectin. The drug, often used to treat parasites in animals, has been touted in right-wing media circles as a promising COVID treatment but the Food and Drug Administration has cautioned against its use for COVID-19.

Demon Sperm Doc’s Pals Launch Twisted New Crusade to Stop Vaccines

But in the days that followed, Valentine’s family shared with the radio station that his battle against the virus had become more dire and he was being hospitalized in critical care.

His brother, Mark Valentine, posted an impassioned message to Facebook on Wednesday, suggesting that watching Phil Valentine who was “f*ghting for his life,” had persuaded him to get vaccinated when he was previously not inclined to do so.

“Having seen this up close and personal I'd encourage ALL of you to put politics and other concerns aside and get it,” he added, noting that he wouldn’t wish his brother’s condition on his worst enemies.

A day later, during an appearance on WWTN-FM in Nashville, Mark Valentine said his brother was regretful that he wasn’t a more vocal advocate for getting vaccinated.

“For those listening, I know if he were able to tell you this, he would tell you, ‘Go get vaccinated. Quit worrying about the politics. Quit worrying about all the conspiracy theories,’” he said.

Mark Valentine insisted that while his brother had not been anti-vax, “he got this one wrong.”

Just last month, Valentine even wrote and performed a parody song of the Beatles’ song “Taxman,” called “Vaxman” in which he appeared to mock vaccines.

“Let me tell you how it will be,” he sang, “and I don’t care if you agree, ‘Cause I’m the Vaxman, yeah I’m the Vaxman. If you don’t like me coming round, be thankful I don’t hold you down.”

Tennessee continues to rank among the lowest in the country for vaccination rates even as cases are rising largely from the highly contagious Delta variant.

Read more at The Daily Beast.

Get our top stories in your inbox every day. Sign up now!

Daily Beast Membership: Beast Inside goes deeper on the stories that matter

source : visit this link https://www.yahoo.com/new .. 214831427.html
+3   

best
worst
99 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '19        #2
aaf192020 
Props total: 43579 43 K  Slaps total: 4262 4 K

+45   

2 months ago '17        #3
punchlineking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 10937 10 K  Slaps total: 3570 3 K
 aaf192020 said

+7   

2 months ago '21        #4
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5320 5 K  Slaps total: 986 986
 aaf192020 said

+6   

2 months ago '20        #5
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 37724 37 K  Slaps total: 12608 12 K
Seamoss, dandelion, black seed oil, elderberries, cbd>>>>Dr. fauci and the Wuhan vaccine @

2 months ago '21        #6
Pizzabox 
Props total: 581 581  Slaps total: 261 261
 Mysticman said
Seamoss, dandelion, black seed oil, elderberries, cbd>>>>Dr. fauci and the Wuhan vaccine @
Wonder how much good that did for this guy.. oh wait… why don’t you just say to rub some essential oils too? The fu*k outta here with your 8th grade education.
+13   

2 months ago '19        #7
Airtight 
Props total: 13537 13 K  Slaps total: 1790 1 K
Nah, BX tells me every day it's an Illuminati plan to decrease the population and take over, there's secret nanites or something in the vaccine that will force you under their control and it's fake anyway, everyone involved from here to China are crisis actors.

Hopefully this guy and our resident conspiracy theory morons all kick the bucket.
+10   

2 months ago '20        #8
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 37724 37 K  Slaps total: 12608 12 K
 Pizzabox said
Wonder how much good that did for this guy.. oh wait… why don’t you just say to rub some essential oils too? The fu*k outta here with your 8th grade education.
He didn't take any of that stuff

2 months ago '18        #9
Smurfseagal 
Props total: 2505 2 K  Slaps total: 79 79
He made his choice.
+4   

2 months ago '20        #10
Oxx 
Props total: 6912 6 K  Slaps total: 846 846
Couldn't have happened to a better set of people, well done radio host whatever ur name is, keep telling ur people" vaccine bad,covid is flu".... LoL less voters for the reich wing, works for me

+13   

2 months ago '07        #11
stogz 
Props total: 107735 107 K  Slaps total: 13999 13 K
WE don't need this same fu*king story every time this happens. Just let them fu*king die!!!

..... in anonymity
+1   

2 months ago '11        #12
JGunnaWP 
Props total: 3504 3 K  Slaps total: 953 953
Lmaoo y’all dumb as fu*k just wait y’all won’t be laughing no more

2 months ago '04        #13
CentsCuZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9018 9 K  Slaps total: 2344 2 K
Now post the hundreds, if not thousands, of people that got the vaccine and either still died from COVID or died from side effects.

2 months ago '20        #14
B Dotel 
Props total: 3729 3 K  Slaps total: 3323 3 K
 CentsCuZ said
Now post the hundreds, if not thousands, of people that got the vaccine and either still died from COVID or died from side effects.
What....

2 months ago '18        #15
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 31314 31 K  Slaps total: 3499 3 K
 CentsCuZ said
Stop getting your news from Facebook memes
+6   

2 months ago '04        #16
 ChrisPartlowFro said
Stop getting your news from Facebook memes
Facebook bans that type of news, doofus.

2 months ago '17        #17
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 173364 173 K  Slaps total: 24292 24 K
 CentsCuZ said
You post it.

+3   

2 months ago '04        #18
 justin747 said
You post it.

If you're so dumb that you don't know that some vaccinated people are succumbing to the delta variant then you're too stupid to be saved.

And if you're so dumb that you don't know that some vaccinated people have died from side effects then you're too stupid to be saved.

2 months ago '17        #19
 CentsCuZ said
If you're so dumb that you don't know that some vaccinated people are succumbing to the delta variant then you're too stupid to be saved.

And if you're so dumb that you don't know that some vaccinated people have died from side effects then you're too stupid to be saved.

POST PROOF

+3   

2 months ago '04        #20
 justin747 said
POST PROOF

(CNN)About 5,800 people who have been vaccinated against coronavirus have become infected anyway, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells CNN.

Some became seriously ill and 74 people died, the CDC said. It said 396 -- 7% -- of those who got infected after they were vaccinated required hospitalization.

I don't expect a reply, dolt. Article is from your favorite site too lolol

2 months ago '17        #21
 CentsCuZ said

I don't expect a reply, dolt. Article is from your favorite site too lolol
So in your opinion, what's a better solution to stopping the GLOBAL spread of covid?

+6   

2 months ago '04        #22
 justin747 said
So in your opinion, what's a better solution to stopping the GLOBAL spread of covid?

Stop asking questions, stupid, and apologize. Slapping all my posts like I was lying/making sh*t up, you dumb fuk.

2 months ago '17        #23
 CentsCuZ said
Stop asking questions, stupid, and apologize. Slapping all my posts like I was lying/making sh*t up, you dumb fuk.

Genius level intellect on display right here.

DuMb FuK

+3   

2 months ago '19        #24
HaterVision  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9538 9 K  Slaps total: 4203 4 K
Lol. Another radio guy.

I bet you him and Phil Valentine both recover and then go on the radio telling millions of people to go get your vaccine shot.

This a sh*t is so staged.

Who will be the next radio personality to almost die from the Flu sh*t I mean COVID?

They not gonna let you be on the radio talking sh*t about their poison they pushing.

2 months ago '17        #25
 HaterVision said
Lol. Another radio guy.

I bet you him and Phil Valentine both recover and then go on the radio telling millions of people to go get your vaccine shot.

This a sh*t is so staged.

Who will be the next radio personality to almost die from the Flu sh*t I mean COVID?

They not gonna let you be on the radio talking sh*t about their poison they pushing.
Post your numbers that show if he will live or die. This is your chance to predict something with your numbers

+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+21online now  19
EU proposes mandatory USB-C on all devices including iPhones to reduce ewaste
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside RAPPER WATCHED HIS GIRLFRIEND GET KIDNAPPED, SHE WAS FOUND DEAD 5 HOURS..
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Who's lining up tonight for ps5 @ bestbuy?
254 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+75online now  13
😳 🐋 Floating (dead) Whale explodes in ocean
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy