online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jul 25 - My State (Florida) is a Joke

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 years ago '04        #1
7527 page views
191 comments

JugernoT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8877 8 K  Slaps total: 1161 1 K
icon Jul 25 - My State (Florida) is a Joke

YT

Desantis has been terrible for us. I cannot believe he won. We are once again experiencing the most cases of Covid and he is doing nothing to help it. Dude said this is just a seasonal thing... My man... If you live in South Florida more than half of the year is summer. Wtf are you talking about? lol

Edit: For the record I love my state and would not live anywhere else in the US. I've been here since the 7th grade. I'm simply disappointed that we picked this inept governor and other congressmen and senators. They are setting us back.

Last edited by JugernoT; 07-26-2021 at 07:04 AM..
+68   

icon
best
icon
worst
191 comments

3 years ago '18        #2
Twon89 
Props total: 396 396  Slaps total: 289 289
If the pcr tests that test for covid are bhllsh1t how many of these cases are actually covid?

The inventor of the pcr test said they shouldn't be used for diagnosis and he also called fauci a liar
+25   

3 years ago '16        #3
ZiplockP 
Props total: 3669 3 K  Slaps total: 139 139
Heard that. I’m in Miami and I can’t stand by the majority of his decisions. I thought he signed something that Florida will no longer be reporting Covid numbers a while back. So who’s keeping count? Hospitals?

This guy truly doesn’t give a fu#k if Florida becomes the epicenter of the current outbreak. Sad part most people here are delusional about Covid. One lady at my office had the nerve to say it’s just the flu as we are sitting in a fundraiser for another co-worker whose father just passed from Covid. Two things I’ve learned not to discuss with other Floridians - politics and Covid.
+49   

3 years ago '04        #4
Hardkore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21663 21 K  Slaps total: 1730 1 K
Well.

Although I voted for the other guy...

...the other guy turned out that he was living a secret life which interferes with his marriage.

Desantis has terribly handled this pandemic since beginning.

My only thankfulness from him keeping all businesses open is that I been working 6 days per week since pandemic begin.

Wearing a mask is non issue for me.

emoji
+28   

3 years ago '20        #5
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 97619 97 K  Slaps total: 19777 19 K
Dude old farts elect all those stupid politicians
+15   

3 years ago '18        #6
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 14502 14 K  Slaps total: 5038 5 K
 ZiplockP said 🔗
Heard that. I’m in Miami and I can’t stand by the majority of his decisions. I thought he signed something that Florida will no longer be reporting Covid numbers a while back. So who’s keeping count? Hospitals?

This guy truly doesn’t give a fu#k if Florida becomes the epicenter of the current outbreak. Sad part most people here are delusional about Covid. One lady at my office had the nerve to say it’s just the flu as we are sitting in a fundraiser for another co-worker whose father just passed from Covid. Two things I’ve learned not to discuss with other Floridians - politics and Covid.
Bullsh1t number. Who's reporting numbers for the entire world 1 place hahahha lololol you think that 1 institute has 100+ people workers the phone liners or receiving emails to report all Covid cases around the whole world lololol y'all worse then children, my 6 year old asked how was that possible yall suppose to be adults and believe whatever is told to you.

Yes only John Hopkins is reporting covid numbers for every country

3 years ago '16        #7
ZiplockP 
Props total: 3669 3 K  Slaps total: 139 139
 Armstrong 102 said 🔗
Bullsh1t number. Who's reporting numbers for the entire world 1 place hahahha lololol you think that 1 institute has 100+ people workers the phone liners or receiving emails to report all Covid cases around the whole world lololol y'all worse then children, my 6 year old asked how was that possible yall suppose to be adults and believe whatever is told to you.

↪🔗

Seems like it’s a bit more complex than your theory of just 1 short staffed place taking count. Glad to hear your six year old already questions your thought process tho.
+49   

3 years ago '16        #8
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 58405 58 K  Slaps total: 10046 10 K
DeSantis is a G and I'll definitely be voting for him next time.

I don't even click on CNN, fox or msnbc links so I couldn't care less what the op about

3 years ago '19        #9
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 78409 78 K  Slaps total: 12725 12 K
I'm torn because i like that he's giving people the choice but at the same-time he's doing it in a reckless way which will get people possibly ki1led.

3 years ago '11        #10
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 32555 32 K  Slaps total: 5566 5 K
Idk how anyone can think this dipsh1t is a good governor. Alot of dumb Republicans think he's President material. This country's going to hell.
+20   

3 years ago '05        #11
bklyn 
Props total: 7632 7 K  Slaps total: 3703 3 K
 Twon89 said 🔗
If the pcr tests that test for covid are bhllsh1t how many of these cases are actually covid?

The inventor of the pcr test said they shouldn't be used for diagnosis and he also called fauci a liar
Exactly. If you know anyone that lives in FL they honestly dont care about COVID. They living life. They not walking around scared at all. Lets see what happens by end of year. They tried that stuff last year when COVID was going crazy and Florida made it out fine.
+9   

3 years ago '18        #12
Orndorf2 
Props total: 10259 10 K  Slaps total: 1277 1 K
 Armstrong 102 said 🔗

Working the phones lines? Receiving emails? What decade do you think this is? WTF? Is this really how you think data is collected? FUK.
+16   

3 years ago '21        #13
Fras 
Props total: 8593 8 K  Slaps total: 7887 7 K
Once we moved from caring about deaths (which makes sense) to concentrating wholly on cases, that’s when I knew this whole thing was just a bunch of bullsh1t
+7   

3 years ago '20        #14
Oxx 
Props total: 10466 10 K  Slaps total: 1095 1 K

Yes it is,yes. It. Is !!!!
+5   

3 years ago '20        #15
BradTheGreat23 
Props total: 1914 1 K  Slaps total: 328 328
 SomeOnesoN said 🔗
Idk how anyone can think this dipsh1t is a good governor. Alot of dumb Republicans think he's President material. This country's going to hell.
You know this country is truly going to hell when people think this clown is a good option.
+6   

3 years ago '09        #16
Flyboy88 
Props total: 2277 2 K  Slaps total: 1742 1 K
Desantis one of a few sane politicians, y'all just gone crazy

3 years ago '20        #17
Ray Quan Deshef 
Props total: 6798 6 K  Slaps total: 420 420
 ZiplockP said 🔗

↪🔗

Seems like it’s a bit more complex than your theory of just 1 short staffed place taking count. Glad to hear your six year old already questions your thought process tho.

+17   

3 years ago '20        #18
BigStik305 
Props total: 2780 2 K  Slaps total: 941 941
We chillin down here in Dade & Broward. fu#k the media. I rocks with Desantis, he opened our state and got us all making money down here.... If you hating, it's cuz you ain't getting to the bread. Stop worrying bout who da governor and go out and get you a bag. Bunch of lazy non hustlin, non motivated, all up on the news following ppl.

3 years ago '20        #19
BigStik305 
Props total: 2780 2 K  Slaps total: 941 941
If Florida suck so bad. Why all y'all moving down here by the flocks....

Why y'all save your lil bread for years just to vacation here....

If you gonna hate on us, at least don't fu#king come down here.

emoji

3 years ago '18        #20
dakidjahsiah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 40802 40 K  Slaps total: 4244 4 K
Desantis said fu#k all yall scared ******* and opened the state
emoji
+17   

3 years ago '17        #21
DavidTheMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 42518 42 K  Slaps total: 25092 25 K
He is 100% right and his stance is why he with the ND chick running as his VP will be the next president of the US.

I'm willing to bet Trump will become gov of florida. lol

3 years ago '18        #22
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 67370 67 K  Slaps total: 5235 5 K
 SomeOnesoN said 🔗
Going? We're already there, fam.

+12   

3 years ago '20        #23
HipHopBible 
Props total: 15560 15 K  Slaps total: 1803 1 K
DeSantis is the frontrunner for the GOP in 2024. He can't do or say anything to rock the boat. It's Trumpism 101, and if he wants a future in politics, he will stick to it.
+8   

3 years ago '04        #24
justinjones 
Props total: 47516 47 K  Slaps total: 2519 2 K
i don't like him the same reason i don't like abbot and no its not about covid at all.

they both do performative bullsh1t with the laws they pa$s that honestly doesn't do anything.
+3   

3 years ago '18        #25
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32310 32 K  Slaps total: 3766 3 K
 ZiplockP said 🔗

↪🔗

Stupid people really are too stupid to know they are. Amazing right? It's kinda sad. The things they say out loud are astounding.
+2   

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4117
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5216
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3312
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
282 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+575
Image(s) inside Now That We are Older, Wiser… Let’s Talk Soul Food