Jul 25 - Forbes live richest people in the world list

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 months ago '13        #1
2147 page views
50 comments

boobalo1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16005 16 K  Slaps total: 1804 1 K
Jul 25 - Forbes live richest people in the world list

Unbelievable. Itís known that these values fluctuate with market movements, nonethelessÖ A $200bil+ net worth is phenomenal BX.. your thoughts..
+5   

best
worst
50 comments

2 months ago '08        #2
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45094 45 K  Slaps total: 2546 2 K
Flood up economics work wonders for a few.
+7   

2 months ago '18        #3
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 64972 64 K  Slaps total: 5452 5 K
sh*ts crazy bezos got all that paper still looks miserable as fu*k, plus his ex fu*king a teacher.
+14   

2 months ago '09        #4
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71
Props total: 236623 236 K  Slaps total: 26550 26 K
theres people and families with a lot more duckets than bezos that are never on these lists
+46   

2 months ago '17        #5
yousabitch 
Props total: 18933 18 K  Slaps total: 5251 5 K
 DUCEDUCE said
sh*ts crazy bezos got all that paper still looks miserable as fu*k, plus his ex fu*king a teacher.
Iím sure heís not going to be a teacher for long
+2   

2 months ago '21        #6
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11343 11 K  Slaps total: 1962 1 K
 messy marv stan said
theres people and families with a lot more duckets than bezos that are never on these lists
I've heard there's 13 families/bloodlines who secretly rule the world. I believe these could be the "american bloodlines"

Recently, I've heard that the 13 given are a "red herring" and are more like the "public face" and there is another 13 behind them. I did a small amount of research and this second list of 13 are more closely related to the Vatican/pope. That would make these the "papal bloodlines"

+16   

2 months ago '05        #7
Rockstar718 
Props total: 33801 33 K  Slaps total: 2862 2 K
Millions of Americans willing to k*ll or die for just a couple thousand dollars, not understanding how much money is really out here in the world.

Small minded a*s n*ggas thinking they sharks but scared to go after real big fish.

The black community spends their income largely into all these companies and gets NOTHING back from it.

We've had the most capital available to us in the history of this country but instead of spending it on ourselves we just support the mainstream economy, that NEVER WAS MEANT TO HELP US.

The worst part of desegregation was the mental shift that occurred in the community. It wasn't about creating and maintaining for ourselves anymore, since we could just use the "standard" or traditional industry without discrimination. Why use a small black bank when you can use the national bank. Why use the small black vacation spot when you can stay at any big hotel chain that they show on TV. Yall get the picture.

Since then, the black community has become one of the major contributors to the market with over 80 percent of their net income going back into the economy. When before it was less than 50%. We make money to spend it, we're the lifeblood of this economy
+37   

2 months ago '12        #8
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 180446 180 K  Slaps total: 10501 10 K
 DUCEDUCE said
 yousabi*ch said
Iím sure heís not going to be a teacher for long
Teacher ran that All Madden game on her
+10   

2 months ago '07        #9
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23019 23 K  Slaps total: 6236 6 K
 DUCEDUCE said
He sounded terrible too. Slurring and sh*t in that space launch press conference.
+2   

2 months ago '13        #10
boobalo1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
All that talk about Bezos becoming the first trillionaire doesn’t seem far fetched at the moment.. dudes a fifth the way there..
+5   

2 months ago '13        #11
boobalo1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 Rockstar718 said
Millions of Americans willing to k*ll or die for just a couple thousand dollars, not understanding how much money is really out here in the world.

Small minded a*s n*ggas thinking they sharks but scared to go after real big fish.

The black community spends their income largely into all these companies and gets NOTHING back from it.

We've had the most capital available to us in the history of this country but instead of spending it on ourselves we just support the mainstream economy, that NEVER WAS MEANT TO HELP US.

The worst part of desegregation was the mental shift that occurred in the community. It wasn't about creating and maintaining for ourselves anymore, since we could just use the "standard" or traditional industry without discrimination. Why use a small black bank when you can use the national bank. Why use the small black vacation spot when you can stay at any big hotel chain that they show on TV. Yall get the picture.

Since then, the black community has become one of the major contributors to the market with over 80 percent of their net income going back into the economy. When before it was less than 50%. We make money to spend it, we're the lifeblood of this economy
Gentrification is pushing poverty and homelessness like crazy in the neighborhood I stay right now.. the disparity is terrible
+5   

2 months ago '20        #12
Keep God First 
Props total: 11180 11 K  Slaps total: 10081 10 K
yall Henny bottle in your hand IG picture posting dummies making that family hundred billionaires

+14   

2 months ago '20        #13
FuriousAnimeMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5052 5 K  Slaps total: 1372 1 K
Dope list I hope to join it soon
+6   

2 months ago '04        #14
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7387 7 K  Slaps total: 3071 3 K
 JayMurdoch said
I've heard there's 13 families/bloodlines who secretly rule the world. I believe these could be the "american bloodlines"

Recently, I've heard that the 13 given are a "red herring" and are more like the "public face" and there is another 13 behind them. I did a small amount of research and this second list of 13 are more closely related to the Vatican/pope. That would make these the "papal bloodlines"

most of these names, sound racist asf
+2   

2 months ago '21        #15
 cuzjuan said
most of these names, sound racist asf
They really do, like you expect them all to congregate at the Nascar 500
+1   

2 months ago '16        #16
flipHuxtable 
Props total: 189 189  Slaps total: 21 21
Any list of the richest people in the world that doesn’t include either Putin or MBS is suspect
+5   

2 months ago '18        #17
MrPersonality  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7080 7 K  Slaps total: 1780 1 K
 JayMurdoch said

Facts. I hate this bullsh*t a*s Forbes list.

Like these is the real players...
+3   

2 months ago '21        #18
 flipHuxtable said
Any list of the richest people in the world that doesnít include either Putin or MBS is suspect
 MrPersonality said
Facts. I hate this bullsh*t a*s Forbes list.

Like these is the real players...
Exactly. That op is a fake a*s list.

2 months ago '04        #19
bibbyboi 
Props total: 16686 16 K  Slaps total: 2163 2 K
I wonder if there are any oil Sheiks that have this kind of money but it goes unreported.
+3   

2 months ago '07        #20
Mr.Green E.U.I. 
Props total: 2142 2 K  Slaps total: 345 345
Old money never want to be on these list, only new money....

Proves u can easily identify someone who really never had sh*t they be too quick to show off
+4   

2 months ago '20        #21
Jimmy2times 
Props total: 18973 18 K  Slaps total: 1605 1 K
Gonna be on that in 20-30 years. If I choose to of course

2 months ago '07        #22
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x56
Props total: 87641 87 K  Slaps total: 10147 10 K
you don't wanna be around any of these people when the electricity goes out
+5   

2 months ago '12        #23
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 180446 180 K  Slaps total: 10501 10 K
 flipHuxtable said
Any list of the richest people in the world that doesnít include either Putin or MBS is suspect
You forgot the Pope.

2 months ago '06        #24
kip99 
Props total: 7721 7 K  Slaps total: 959 959
 Rockstar718 said

Underrated post. Should have 10000 Props
+6   

2 months ago '16        #25
MadMarlo 
Props total: 18789 18 K  Slaps total: 3774 3 K
I'm disgusted

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-85online now  15
[Fat Loss] final time i am going to show this. for all the haters who said i a..
154 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  14
Image(s) inside R. Kelly Was Caught Piping Aliyah At 13 - Witness Testifies
254 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Ppp fraud detection list released