Team USA in women's gymnastics going the way of men's basketball

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '19        #1
3309 page views
78 comments

unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 41157 41 K  Slaps total: 8866 8 K
Team USA in women's gymnastics going the way of men's basketball

The world’s most dominant gymnastics team, led by the best athlete in this sport’s history, suddenly appears vulnerable. The gold medal at these Olympic Games, once considered all but a sure thing for the United States, now seems in question after the American women, plagued by imprecision all afternoon Sunday, slipped into second during the qualification round. The gymnasts representing the Russian Olympic Committee will enter the team final as the top squad.
The results do not carry over to Tuesday’s final, so Sunday’s mishaps are not detrimental to the team’s gold medal chances. But the scores offered a somber reminder of what could lie ahead.

visit this link https://www.msn.com/en-us .. Bnb7Kz&pc=U591

They, American women's gymnastics team, need to get their act together.
Clutch players need to land their moves.
+4   

best
worst
78 comments

2 months ago '13        #2
boobalo1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16150 16 K  Slaps total: 1809 1 K
I hope they clean ish up.. we looking shaky at the moment
+8   

2 months ago '17        #3
Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x163
Props total: 111907 111 K  Slaps total: 25326 25 K
Y’all wasent with her flipping in the gymmmm
Now y’all care about women’s gymnastics smh
+61   

2 months ago '06        #4
latereg6 
Props total: 1897 1 K  Slaps total: 225 225
 Mr Scaramucci said
It's the Olympics....ppl care about all the events
+28   

2 months ago '17        #5
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 76372 76 K  Slaps total: 26212 26 K
 Mr Scaramucci said
Talk to em
+6   

2 months ago '06        #6
xastey 
Props total: 8976 8 K  Slaps total: 657 657
 Mr Scaramucci said
This, diving, swimming and track have always been the ones I followed since a little kid.
+13   

2 months ago '11        #7
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 52851 52 K  Slaps total: 38940 38 K
the vets getting old....
+4   

2 months ago '06        #8
kip99 
Props total: 7764 7 K  Slaps total: 960 960
Yeah man. I gotta admit, I dont watch much gymnastics to know who the powerhouse is. I just know if ole girl (Simone), doesnt pull off Jordan performances like she usual does, the rest of the squad cant do enough. Respect to them tho. I cant do a single backflip lol
+11   

2 months ago '05        #9
YARKONE 
Props total: 3767 3 K  Slaps total: 747 747
 awww said
the vets getting old....
Kazekstan had a 46 yr old on the apring board.
+3   

2 months ago '16        #10
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 80178 80 K  Slaps total: 10906 10 K
 kip99 said
Yeah man. I gotta admit, I dont watch much gymnastics to know who the powerhouse is. I just know if ole girl (Simone), doesnt pull off Jordan performances like she usual does, the rest of the squad cant do enough. Respect to them tho. I cant do a single backflip lol
I know there have to be gymnasts that really fu*k up their neck and back learning all these wild a*s flips...

My ex was a pole vaulter in HS, double aunt Andre ofc, but I could never front on her because I'd never do that sh*t in a billion years

+3   

2 months ago '17        #11
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 45880 45 K  Slaps total: 20526 20 K
The U.S. doing bad in the Olympics is symbolic of the country itself going down the sh*tter.

Isaiah 21:9 And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.
+13   

2 months ago '14        #12
longliverick 
Props total: 12628 12 K  Slaps total: 6634 6 K
They don’t even love the country that they are competing for

What do U expect
+5   

2 months ago '10        #13
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
Props total: 6169 6 K  Slaps total: 1813 1 K
 longliverick said
They don’t even love the country that they are competing for

What do U expect
Why did this get slapped? One of them rose up from a sh*t upbringing and became a successful Olympian..... but won't look at the American flag because she doesn't think it represents her. She has done it twice and will do it again because whoever is in charge of this crap won't push her out.

Slapping this sh*t is 100% dishonest.
+6   

2 months ago '14        #14
longliverick 
Props total: 12628 12 K  Slaps total: 6634 6 K
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said
Why did this get slapped? One of them rose up from a sh*t upbringing and became a successful Olympian..... but won't look at the American flag because she doesn't think it represents her. She has done it twice and will do it again because whoever is in charge of this crap won't push her out.

Only in America can someone have a sh*tty upbringing and still make it
+1   

2 months ago '05        #15
projectd06 
Props total: 30992 30 K  Slaps total: 7441 7 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said
The U.S. doing bad in the Olympics is symbolic of the country itself going down the sh*tter.

Isaiah 21:9 And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

Yep, that was about the Olympics for sure.
+6   

2 months ago '20        #16
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 15756 15 K  Slaps total: 6783 6 K
 awww said
the vets getting old....
There pu**ys ain't tight no mo
+5   

2 months ago '05        #17
projectd06 
Props total: 30992 30 K  Slaps total: 7441 7 K
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said

Is not looking at the flag against some type of rule or stipulation? If not then what the fu*k you campaigning for? Your hurt feelings doesnt mean someone shouldnt be in the Olympics, you get in the Olympics because of your talent not patriotism.
+5   

2 months ago '11        #18
GravityEraser52 
Props total: 9645 9 K  Slaps total: 1279 1 K

On a daily basis I'm worried about preserving my life in this satanic sh*thole of a country, so wtf is weak a*s team usGay to me?

the real Olympians are playing a different game but don't mind me, I ain't said sh*t!
+4   

2 months ago '17        #19
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 45880 45 K  Slaps total: 20526 20 K
 projectd06 said

Yep, that was about the Olympics for sure.
I didn’t say it was about the Olympics. Reading comprehension too much for you?

2 months ago '10        #20
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
 longliverick said
Only in America can someone have a sh*tty upbringing and still make it
Not necessarily. Other countries do have safety nets and ways to help people rise out of poverty. My problem with people like her is that they act like America doesn't have that even after they benefit from it. Could she have made it somewhere else? Probably. Did she make it in the US thanks to charity, someone giving her a chance to excel, and the country not actually being as evil as she thinks it is? 100%.

What people like her do is make other black kids believe that if they are born poor, make mistakes like having a kid too early, etc that they can't overcome all of that because the country is against them or isn't for them.
Thats not fair to them when the person telling them this is proof that this isn't the case. We don't need people telling us that we can't. We have had enough of that.
+2   

2 months ago '15        #21
Always Good  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13157 13 K  Slaps total: 3194 3 K
They ain’t sh*t without Judah Queen Gabby

+6   

2 months ago '15        #22
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 100112 100 K  Slaps total: 9925 9 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said

You're really using the bible to prove why were doing bad? Not because of the fact we've been stagnant & lackadaisical; meaning other countries can keep up? God's word had control over the olympics?
+4   

2 months ago '10        #23
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
 projectd06 said
Is not looking at the flag against some type of rule or stipulation? If not then what the fu*k you campaigning for? Your hurt feelings doesnt mean someone shouldnt be in the Olympics, you get in the Olympics because of your talent not patriotism.
> Is not looking at the flag against some type of rule or stipulation?

Nope. If she wanted to buy a flag and spit on it she should be allowed to. That is freedom.
The problem is that she is choosing to represent the United States of America in the Olympics. If she doesn't like the United States of America and thinks it doesn't represent her.... then she shouldn't be there. Instead she stays and keeps all the benefits.

Its embarrassing that people who actually suffer like North Koreans can hold their head up and not throw a fit but someone who has benefited from living in the United States can't. Africans already think a lot of us are spoiled and waste our chance here. Now we reinforce this by putting her up there for the entire world to see? Nah. We can do so much better.

> Olympics because of your talent not patriotism.

The Olympics have always been about talent and country. Don't play the fool.

+1   

2 months ago '15        #24
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 100112 100 K  Slaps total: 9925 9 K
 HeyPablo said
Bruh do you not get symbolism or are you playing dumb to argue just to argue?
Symbolism has nothing to do with the fact that the teams we've demolished in the past, came back stronger, smarter, and better prepared. 4 years of training daily will do that.

2 months ago '19        #25
Megaman 
Props total: 5607 5 K  Slaps total: 6189 6 K
female gymnasts careers are usually over by age 18-20. not sure why they still have all these older adult women on the team. it's a surefire recipe to lose. they are just trying to milk their star status and popularity for tv rating merchandise sales.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside BMF: Black Mafia Family - Season 1 | Discussion Thread (Starz)
192 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+28online now  10
Article inside Fewer men attending college is leading toward "mating crisis", says N..
270 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
TARGET GOT DESIGNER CLOTHES NOW AND IS sh*tTING ON WALMART
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Sep 26 - 75 year old man convinced by Anti Vaxxers to leave hospital di..
102 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy