Megan Rapinoe Promotes Cannabis Brand at Olympics After Sha'Carri Richardson Ban

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
78 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 months ago '19        #1
1766 page views
42 comments

ITL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 4721 4 K  Slaps total: 574 574
Megan Rapinoe Promotes Cannabis Brand at Olympics After Sha'Carri Richardson Ban

More evidence pointing to her ban being about going against the Velvet Mafia and not weed - especially when one of the LGBT Purple Hair Queens promotes the same product at the same event...

The Summer Olympics are finally underway in Tokyo, sans U.S. track star Sha’Carri Richardson, whose failed drug test and ensuing suspension reignited the conversation over the criminalization of drugs in Black and brown communities last month. Well, consider soccer champ Megan Rapinoe’s latest brand deal additional fuel to that fire.

A recent Forbes piece centered on Rapinoe and a new addition to her training regimen - CBD gummies and topical sticks - began recirculating Friday afternoon within the context of Richardson’s very public exclusion from The Games for a slightly different substance, leading commenters to label the Olympics as “racist and s*xist toward Black women” and “f--king gross.”

People are arguing that the differences between the substances are not significant enough to justify the difference in how they’ve been treated by the Olympics and media at large.

visit this link https://www.thewrap.com/m .. d-accusations/

best
worst
42 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
suavehooper  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 98281 98 K  Slaps total: 130431 130 K
rapinoe is promoting CBD product not smoking marijuana with THC, two completely different things.

I don't understand why people are still brining up this shacarri stuff. She knew weed was banned substance and smoked. Other athletes at the Olympics were smart enough not to smoke something they know is banned.

Even if you feel the rule is stupid, its even dumber to know you have an Olympics coming up and using a banned drugged.

Her excuse of smoking because a family member died is just promoting using drugs to cope with emotional pain which is a dangerous thing to do for someone with her platform. If you need drugs when you are going through emotional pain whether it's weed, alcohol, or anything else you may have an issue. That's how drug addiction starts

When you're feeling down try working out, it makes your brain release the same emotion boosting chemicals drugs do

If megin rapinoe was caught smoking weed before the Olympics she would have been banned too

Last edited by suavehooper; 07-25-2021 at 09:26 AM..
+22   

2 months ago '16        #3
Scully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 20834 20 K  Slaps total: 11349 11 K
CBD =/= THC

CBD is in fu*king smoothies and creams that anybody can buy legally. Weed and THC still illegal

Everything gotta be either a race issue, or some low IQ gay conspiracy with you weirdos
+25   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #4
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 112074 112 K  Slaps total: 13963 13 K
fu*k the Olympics. Legalize weed everywhere cut out the bs stigmatism
+3   

2 months ago '12        #5
ezduzit 
Props total: 41197 41 K  Slaps total: 3964 3 K
Ok for the sheep above me, explain how thc enhances performance compared to cbd? Or are y’all just fake out-raging simply cause the government tells you to when they slap the illegal sticker on thc?

But but but it’s illegal. Just follow the ruuuules. y’all just pick and choose who to be upset with

2 months ago '08        #6
MrFourteen5 
Props total: 20383 20 K  Slaps total: 1029 1 K
Not suprised
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 months ago '18        #7
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 112074 112 K  Slaps total: 13963 13 K
 ezduzit said
Ok for the sheep above me, explain how thc enhances performance compared to cbd? Or are y’all just fake out-raging simply cause the government tells you to when they slap the illegal sticker on thc?

But but but it’s illegal. Just follow the ruuuules. y’all just pick and choose who to be upset with
Sheep?
+2   

2 months ago '12        #8
ezduzit 
Props total: 41197 41 K  Slaps total: 3964 3 K
 SFamilyRep said
Sheep?
Meant the first two posters
+1   

2 months ago '20        #9
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16055 16 K  Slaps total: 10260 10 K
fu*k that dyke Megan Rapinoe

snow roach dyke bi*ches co-opting, hijacking, and colonizing the "woke movement" for their own selfish gain and having the balls to talk about "diversity" when you've just traded one white guy for some ugly white bull dyke c*nt is why i hate the phrase "woke" now.

the Karens done figured out how to gentrify everything from anti-racism to even CBD now
+2   

2 months ago '10        #10
WC323 
Props total: 10705 10 K  Slaps total: 12060 12 K
 suavehooper said
rapinoe is promoting CBD product not smoking marijuana with THC, two completely different things.

I don't understand why people are still brining up this shacarri stuff. She knew weed was banned substance and smoked. Other athletes at the Olympics were smart enough not to smoke something they know is banned.

Even if you feel the rule is stupid, its even dumber to know you have an Olympics coming up and using a banned drugged.

Her excuse of smoking because a family member died is just promoting using drugs to cope with emotional pain which is a dangerous thing to do for someone with her platform. If you need drugs when you are going through emotional pain whether it's weed, alcohol, or anything else you may have an issue. That's how drug addiction starts

When you're feeling down try working out, it makes your brain release the same emotion boosting chemicals drugs do

If megin rapinoe was caught smoking weed before the Olympics she would have been banned too
All facts.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #11
Keep God First 
Props total: 11500 11 K  Slaps total: 10446 10 K
 SFamilyRep said
fu*k the Olympics. Legalize weed everywhere cut out the bs stigmatism
I know right

why continue to blame the athletes for used banned substances when you can just make all the banned substances legal for everyone to use. Why do we even need even playing fields in sports

Just make it a PED free for all

2 months ago '21        #12
King856 
Props total: 10386 10 K  Slaps total: 4254 4 K
 ezduzit said

It’s a stupid rule that they need to change but it’s a rule. Get out ya feelings f*g**t
+5   

2 months ago '17        #13
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 76033 76 K  Slaps total: 26100 26 K
You know how the game go
+2   

2 months ago '10        #14
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
Props total: 6131 6 K  Slaps total: 1807 1 K
 suavehooper said

> I don't understand why people are still brining up this shacarri stuff. She knew weed was banned substance and smoked.

Because racists and degenerates think we aren't capable of making good choices so in some sick attempt at being "kind" they try to bully the rest of the world into changing everything to conform to us. sh*t is sad and pathetic. There is sh*t to get behind and sh*t to be mad about. This isn't one of those things.
Want to get high? Don't be an Olympian or wait until you are done. Easy.

+1   

2 months ago '16        #15
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 26902 26 K  Slaps total: 5414 5 K
She's caporegime in the Alphabet Mafia. She's protected

2 months ago '16        #16
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42495 42 K  Slaps total: 4489 4 K
 BlacksAndLatins said
fu*k that dyke Megan Rapinoe

snow roach dyke bi*ches co-opting, hijacking, and colonizing the "woke movement" for their own selfish gain and having the balls to talk about "diversity" when you've just traded one white guy for some ugly white bull dyke c*nt is why i hate the phrase "woke" now.

the Karens done figured out how to gentrify everything from anti-racism to even CBD now
They've been doing it for 60 years.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #17
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16055 16 K  Slaps total: 10260 10 K
 00010111 said
They've been doing it for 60 years.
accidental slap

slap me back

bro that sh*t felt like locking your keys in the car i literally felt myself reaching to try and reverse time for a second
+1   

2 months ago '16        #18
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 42495 42 K  Slaps total: 4489 4 K
 BlacksAndLatins said
accidental slap

slap me back

bro that sh*t felt like locking your keys in the car i literally felt myself reaching to try and reverse time for a second

Meh. No harm, no foul.
+3   

2 months ago '13        #19
rifair 
Props total: 11319 11 K  Slaps total: 2591 2 K
 ezduzit said

Facts
+1   

2 months ago '17        #20
DirtyTorta 
Props total: 6563 6 K  Slaps total: 339 339
All CBD oil is just Weed O’Douls! Btw has anyone tried Delta8 yet!?
+3   

2 months ago '14        #21
MomsDigMe 
Props total: 10395 10 K  Slaps total: 3315 3 K
Promoting CBD (which doesn’t get you high and is pretty much everywhere now) and failing a drug test for something you know is illegal….it’s not the same

But outrage and “racism”
+1   

2 months ago '04        #22
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 48670 48 K  Slaps total: 10275 10 K
No THC in her sh*t
Nothing to see here
+1   

2 months ago '06        #23
SuppaSlick 
Props total: 10323 10 K  Slaps total: 1479 1 K
 ezduzit said

They said that THC in some ways can be used to hide other performance enhancing drugs. As a result they don't allow it at all
+2   

2 months ago '21        #24
JabariGarvey 
Props total: 3205 3 K  Slaps total: 2399 2 K
Sheep are the people who are mad at the Olympics because they don’t think weed is bad

2 months ago '04        #25
strat 
Props total: 3822 3 K  Slaps total: 731 731
Stop making excuses for Richardson. She's a world class track and field athlete. They are the most tested people om the fu*king planet. She fu*ked up. She let down usa track and embarrassed herself. Shes not a baby. Everyone knew what was up.

Its not a conspiracy. Who cares if weed is legal in her state. Its not legal in Japan and treated like fu*king coke out there. Why we asking for a separate set of rules for her and not everyone else who gotta compete against her from the USA to Jamaica who are also black women.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Who's lining up tonight for ps5 @ bestbuy?
254 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+21online now  14
EU proposes mandatory USB-C on all devices including iPhones to reduce ewaste
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+76online now  10
😳 🐋 Floating (dead) Whale explodes in ocean
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside RAPPER WATCHED HIS GIRLFRIEND GET KIDNAPPED, SHE WAS FOUND DEAD 5 HOURS..
117 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy