Woman Cries Because She Is To Old To Find A Man N Is Now Desperate To Date Any Guy

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 months ago '17        #1
2249 page views
34 comments

Youngboss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 9841 9 K  Slaps total: 9988 9 K
Woman Cries Because She Is To Old To Find A Man N Is Now Desperate To Date Any Guy

best
worst
34 comments

2 months ago '16        #2
PeeKwod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9385 9 K  Slaps total: 347 347
Chewy to the moon

2 months ago '20        #3
Acts 4 Verse 12 
Props total: 18552 18 K  Slaps total: 8763 8 K
OP is exploiting this African woman who is dealing with deep emotional pain just so he can get props. Nah fam, take this slap
+21   

2 months ago '08        #4
Ridah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2753 2 K  Slaps total: 727 727
I have no compassion for her or hoes like her, she left a potential hubby on the friend zone
+22   

2 months ago '08        #5
Ridah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2753 2 K  Slaps total: 727 727
 GUS FRING said
Exactly....

Sings..

if ya think ya lonely now

Wait until tonight girl.....
indeed

2 months ago '11        #6
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25537 25 K  Slaps total: 1066 1 K
I disagree that its a wrap for her but shes going to be miserable if she happens to find someone through this method.

Begging is automatically giving your partner the upper hand before the relationship or whatever even starts.

Seems like she has alot of internal sh*t that she needs to work on before she can worry about a man.
+5   

2 months ago '17        #7
screwplus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2611 2 K  Slaps total: 478 478
 Youngboss said

Sounds Kenyan.. def kenyan..prob a publicity stunt

2 months ago '21        #8
BigChiefLA 
Props total: 2871 2 K  Slaps total: 802 802
Delete this bruh bruh.
+5   

2 months ago '17        #9
Badmon16 
Props total: 227 227  Slaps total: 52 52
kenyan girls stay wilding on the net, we still fuc them doe
+1   

2 months ago '16        #10
Teknicks 
Props total: 34760 34 K  Slaps total: 6184 6 K
 Ridah said
I have no compassion for her or hoes like her, she left a potential hubby on the friend zone
I was just on the phone with my ex last night..

She left me because I said we can't get any more serious until she submits..

Married a dude in jail, got pregnant on the first conjugal visit..

Has another kid when he got out.. dude gets fly and starts hittin every chick movin..

He starts driving trucks making six figures. Tells her you going to be my number one but there's going to be a 2, 3, and 4 after you.
She says no and divorces him.. Now she's a below average earning, single mom, with two kids, and declining looks. And is now ready to submit to a nicca. Like all she has going is her personality. And she's not even submissive by nature.

She asked if she had a chance I told her fucc no. So now her options are a super controlling hood nicca who has money, hoes, and lives on the road.. Or a super controlling nerd a*s religious white boy with a lil d*ck.

Both got money and will help take care of her and the kids but one has the culture and looks she wants and the other has the lifestyle.

She's sick because she knows those are probably the only options she'll get for the next several years at least.
+10   

2 months ago '10        #11
REG773 
Props total: 39234 39 K  Slaps total: 9182 9 K
 Teknicks said
I was just on the phone with my ex last night..

She left me because I said we can't get any more serious until she submits..

Married a dude in jail, got pregnant on the first conjugal visit..

Has another kid when he got out.. dude gets fly and starts hittin every chick movin..

He starts driving trucks making six figures. Tells her you going to be my number one but there's going to be a 2, 3, and 4 after you.
She says no and divorces him.. Now she's a below average earning, single mom, with two kids, and declining looks. And is now ready to submit to a nicca. Like all she has going is her personality. And she's not even submissive by nature.

She asked if she had a chance I told her fucc no. So now her options are a super controlling hood nicca who has money, hoes, and lives on the road.. Or a super controlling nerd a*s religious white boy with a lil d*ck.

Both got money and will help take care of her and the kids but one has the culture and looks she wants and the other has the lifestyle.

She's sick because she knows those are probably the only options she'll get for the next several years at least.
Stop talking to her n giving her attention
+10   

2 months ago '18        #12
Steve Gee97  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20771 20 K  Slaps total: 2977 2 K
She better get a Mzungu Simp and call it a day and stop being picky

+1   

2 months ago '05        #13
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19624 19 K  Slaps total: 1807 1 K
 Acts 4 Verse 12 said
OP is exploiting this African woman who is dealing with deep emotional pain just so he can get props. Nah fam, take this slap
Nobody told her to record herself and put it online. She’s getting the attention she wanted.
+5   

2 months ago '19        #14
Jay SouthPhilly 
Props total: 51 51  Slaps total: 22 22
 GUS FRING said
Too late now byatch

She really crying cause she is over the age of 40 and realizes she will be working way past retirement age without a man to take care of her

I seen this alot at my former job all these women were living the good life of partying and having a good time curving all the lames who wanted to marry them ..now she DESPERATELY NEEDS MARRIAGE

not just cause she lonely she broke

She is not attractive enough to get a wage earner..

And be choicey like some of these 40 something year old milf's still living a hot girl summer

She needs a HUSBAND she tired of slaving it out

You can see the Poverty in her face
+2   

2 months ago '11        #15
JGunnaWP 
Props total: 3237 3 K  Slaps total: 882 882
 BigChiefLA said
Delete this bruh bruh.

2 months ago '16        #16
Teknicks 
Props total: 34760 34 K  Slaps total: 6184 6 K
 REG773 said
Yea we talk on the phone every day bro..

Shut yo dumb a*s up I talked to her once in months.

I don't hate the girl nicca. I wanna see her be happy. I just ain't gonna sacrifice my shyt.

Don't project what you do on me nicca

2 months ago '15        #17
Rifle 
Props total: 5489 5 K  Slaps total: 349 349
 Stupendamatic said
Nobody told her to record herself and put it online. She’s getting the attention she wanted.
Ain’t that the truth if this was some stupid n*gga recording himself crying over his bi*ch cheating we all clowning that n*gga. “She’s got psychology issues don’t exploit her.” Hang the capes back up in the closet

+3   

2 months ago '16        #18
Illogic 
Props total: 15333 15 K  Slaps total: 8939 8 K
 Acts 4 Verse 12 said
Women exploit men daily. Exploit men daily.

Exploit them hit them in three holes first
+1   

2 months ago '16        #19
Strong Side Iso 
Props total: 24217 24 K  Slaps total: 3448 3 K
Cmon lol.

How seriously do y'all take somebody crying into a phone?

Anytime somebody crying into a phone, they're a weirdo and/or full of a whole lot of sh*t.

2 months ago '08        #20
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 38259 38 K  Slaps total: 6087 6 K
 REG773 said
My last Ex asked if we still could be friends

Uh no! Ain’t no beef it’s just when we were together I was obligated to listen to all the bullsh*t stress in your life , job politics and all that.

I’m not listening to all that sh*t for you to go give another n*gga the buns though

Haven’t talked to that girl in 5 years…heard her husband cheated on her, divorced after 1 child. Tough break
+4   

2 months ago '07        #21
killahkazi 
Props total: 4155 4 K  Slaps total: 311 311
These Kevin Samuels wannabes on here people can get married at 40. They do gotta come correct though. Ol girl was looking rough in that video. She gotta do a better job at advertising herself. She ain't gotta be no 1940s submissive house wife, just supportive. Chicks like her AND people who like these videos be thinking to hard. Lol
+1   

2 months ago '16        #22
PeeKwod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9385 9 K  Slaps total: 347 347
 EMER1TUS said

Uh no! Ain’t no beef it’s just when we were together I was obligated to listen to all the bullsh*t stress in your life , job politics and all that.

I’m not listening to all that sh*t for you to go give another n*gga the buns though

Haven’t talked to that girl in 5 years…heard her husband cheated on her, divorced after 1 child. Tough break
That part
+1   

2 months ago '10        #23
REG773 
Props total: 39234 39 K  Slaps total: 9182 9 K
 EMER1TUS said

This; and dude who quoted me earlier in here was emotional AF; cuz he can tell he fit the description
+1   

2 months ago '11        #24
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25537 25 K  Slaps total: 1066 1 K
 GUS FRING said
It's a WRAP please believe it

I seen her other photos

Just based on her forehead

She got a nice body

But she got a big azz forehead

And n1ggaz will only call her for HEAD

Best believe If u came with three of your homies

She giving all Four HEAD

She do look like she studied hard at Morehead but some simpin a*s dude will probably scoop that up 1 day.

2 months ago '14        #25
Nemohoes95 
Props total: 19608 19 K  Slaps total: 2312 2 K
 killahkazi said
These Kevin Samuels wannabes on here people can get married at 40. They do gotta come correct though. Ol girl was looking rough in that video. She gotta do a better job at advertising herself. She ain't gotta be no 1940s submissive house wife, just supportive. Chicks like her AND people who like these videos be thinking to hard. Lol
Na bro u just don’t wake up and just change who you are. Chicks like her and other people need a mindset change, which is tough when u been thinking the same way for 30 plus years. Probably just looking for a hero.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+42online now  62
Video inside Sniper Gang Artist Wiz Da Wizard k*lled In Florida
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
103 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  20
"Beat box" rapper spotemgotem SHOT 9 times
222 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Candyman just hit the internet via Amazon Prime and iykyk