Side Effects of the Vaccine

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 months ago '21        #1
7568 page views
326 comments

JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11835 11 K  Slaps total: 2011 2 K
Side Effects of the Vaccine

I posted this in another thread, I figured it's important enough to have it's own thread. There is a video at the link which you can watch (it doesn't embed). Everything here is important, especially the link at the end.

Video at link of adverse reactions

The video is crazy

visit this link https://sp.rmbl.ws/s8/2/s .. aa.mp4?u=0&b=0

I can't get the video to embed but here's a similar one

From VAERS database

491,217 Reports
Through July 16, 2021
deathS

HOSPITALIZATIONS

URGENT CARE

OFFICE VISITS

ANAPHYLAXIS

BELL'S PALSY

Miscarriages
Heart Attacks
Myocarditis/Pericarditis
Disabled
Thrombocytopenia/
Low Platelet
Life Threatening
Severe Allergic Reaction
Tinnitus
* VAERS HHS releases COVID Data weekly, but they release LAST WEEK'S data. So an update will always lag a week behind.

Highlighted Myocarditis Reports
All ages under 20
Has all the stories of people who got fu*ked up from the vaccine organized by whatever happened to them, all collected from the VAERS database

visit this link https://openvaers.com/covid-data

Side effect data of clinical trials for astrazeneca

visit this link https://assets.publishing .. ysis_print.pdf

Side effect data for pfizer

visit this link https://assets.publishing .. 02.06.2021.pdf

document released by the supreme court of a ruling back in 2013. that DNA altered through MRNA was no longer DNA as defined by the law and is subject to the authority of the patent holder.

visit this link http://itsbx.com/redirect .. 2-398_1b7d.pdf

Last edited by JayMurdoch; 07-24-2021 at 03:08 PM..
+42   

best
worst
326 comments

2 months ago '13        #2
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 99702 99 K  Slaps total: 41136 41 K
What if I told you its not a vaccine

Imagine thinking the government is tryna help u live

+109   

2 months ago '20        #3
Habeas Corpus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22099 22 K  Slaps total: 3699 3 K
 THEDONN said

+45   

2 months ago '21        #4
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 THEDONN said

I wouldn't doubt it
+13   

2 months ago '13        #5
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 99702 99 K  Slaps total: 41136 41 K
 JayMurdoch said
I wouldn't doubt it
sh*t wicked out chea

+14   

2 months ago '17        #6
justin747  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 173792 173 K  Slaps total: 24361 24 K

What is VAERS?

Established in 1990, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S.-licensed vaccines. VAERS is co-managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of adverse events (possible side effects) after a person has received a vaccination. Anyone can report an adverse event to VAERS. Healthcare professionals are required to report certain adverse events and vaccine manufacturers are required to report all adverse events that come to their attention.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine

So basically people could literally lie about everything. All the numbers could be bullsh*t.

But the anti vaxxers believe this as 100% fact.

Geniuses

+40   

2 months ago '21        #7
 justin747 said

What is VAERS?

Established in 1990, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S.-licensed vaccines. VAERS is co-managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of adverse events (possible side effects) after a person has received a vaccination. Anyone can report an adverse event to VAERS. Healthcare professionals are required to report certain adverse events and vaccine manufacturers are required to report all adverse events that come to their attention.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine

So basically people could literally lie about everything. All the numbers could be bullsh*t.

But the anti vaxxers believe this as 100% fact.

Geniuses

When people have adverse reactions to vaccines, where are they directed to submit their claims?

Aside from that, it's a federal crime to submit false reports to vaerse. Like i said, you government shills will say anything.

I dare you to submit a false report to VAERS and see what happens.
+45   

2 months ago '04        #8
drawn 
Props total: 4305 4 K  Slaps total: 409 409
damn, that video is fu*ked up
+11   

2 months ago '17        #9
 JayMurdoch said
When people have adverse reactions to vaccines, where are they directed to submit their claims?

Aside from that, it's a federal crime to submit false reports to vaerse. Like i said, you government shills will say anything.

I dare you to submit a false report to VAERS and see what happens.

Guide to Interpreting VAERS Data

When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible a*sociations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine.

The report of an adverse event to VAERS IS NOT documentation that a vaccine caused the event.

A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report.

VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.

+21   

2 months ago '17        #10

+31   

2 months ago '21        #11
 justin747 said

Guide to Interpreting VAERS Data

When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible a*sociations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine.

The report of an adverse event to VAERS IS NOT documentation that a vaccine caused the event.

A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report.

VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.

That's a disclaimer. You sound very obtuse, but I'm sure you're doing that on purpose, shill. The statement doesn't indicate the reports are false or made up. It's used as a database to simply "record" adverse reactions. If you can't figure that out, you're dumber than you think you are.
+9   

2 months ago '17        #12
 JayMurdoch said
That's a disclaimer. You sound very obtuse, but I'm sure you're doing that on purpose, shill. The statement doesn't indicate the reports are false or made up. It's used as a database to simply "record" adverse reactions. If you can't figure that out, you're dumber than you think you are.
THE REPORT OF AN ADVERSE EVENT TO VAERS IS NOT DOCUMENTATION THAT A VACCINE CAUSED THE EVENT

+15   

2 months ago '21        #13
 justin747 said

Oh hey look, no credible argument so you fall back to posting memes to detract from the thread. Classic shill strategy

Definition of shill US, informal + disapproving : to talk about or describe someone or something in a favorable way because you are being paid to do it

2 months ago '21        #14
 justin747 said
the report of an adverse event to vaers is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event

its also not a documentation that a vaccine did not cause the event

2 months ago '17        #15
 JayMurdoch said
Oh hey look, no credible argument so you fall back to posting memes to detract from the thread. Classic shill strategy

I can tell you and a lot of your anti vaxx friends rode one of these to school everyday before yall dropped out.

+18   

2 months ago '17        #16
 JayMurdoch said
its also not a documentation that a vaccine did not cause the event
This means the numbers could be wrong. This goes against everything you are saying you dumb fu*k

You slow as all fu*k. What grade did you drop out?
+8   

2 months ago '18        #17
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 31330 31 K  Slaps total: 3499 3 K
 JayMurdoch said
I posted this in another thread, I figured it's important enough to have it's own thread. There is a video at the link which you can watch (it doesn't embed). Everything here is important, especially the link at the end.

Video at link of adverse reactions

The video is crazy

I can't get the video to embed but here's a similar one

From VAERS database

Has all the stories of people who got fu*ked up from the vaccine organized by whatever happened to them, all collected from the VAERS database

Side effect data of clinical trials for astrazeneca

Side effect data for pfizer

document released by the supreme court of a ruling back in 2013. that DNA altered through MRNA was no longer DNA as defined by the law and is subject to the authority of the patent holder.

You’re quoting VAERS?!
+8   

2 months ago '21        #18
 justin747 said
I can tell you and a lot of your anti vaxx friends rode one of these to school everyday before yall dropped out.

On the contrary, I was in the gifted class and took extra field trips every year. Nice projection there, special Edd.

2 months ago '21        #19
 justin747 said
This means the numbers could be wrong. This goes against everything you are saying you dumb fu*k

You slow as all fu*k. What grade did you drop out?
That doesn't mean they are, you dumb bastard.

2 months ago '17        #20
 JayMurdoch said
On the contrary, I was in the gifted class and took extra field trips every year. Nice projection there, special Edd.

Special Edducation?

Yea you were definitely in Gifted class. I believe it.

+3   

2 months ago '21        #21
 ChrisPartlowFro said
You’re quoting VAERS?!
I also posted various official documents. It's funny how you don't have a credible argument, but you can definitely make yourself look like a clown

2 months ago '21        #22
 justin747 said
Special Edducation?

Yea you were definitely in Gifted class. I believe it.

No credible argument, got it.

See your way out shill

Last edited by JayMurdoch; 08-01-2021 at 02:17 PM..

2 months ago '17        #23
 JayMurdoch said
That doesn't mean they are, you dumb bastard.
It doesn't mean the numbers are accurate either idiot. That's my whole point.

Also the VAERS numbers come from the CDC. So you'll believe VAERS, but won't believe the CDC's explanation of mRNA.

All good tho. Think whatever you want. I don't really care. I don't have the energy to argue. Have a good weekend

+7   

2 months ago '21        #24
 justin747 said
It doesn't mean the numbers are accurate either idiot. That's my whole point.

Also the VAERS numbers come from the CDC. So you'll believe VAERS, but won't believe the CDC's explanation of mRNA.

All good tho. Think whatever you want. I don't really care. I don't have the energy to argue. Have a good weekend

It's the most accurate record there is of adverse reactions. THAT's WHAT IT's FOR. Show me one better, shill. Also, Notice how I didn't make any claims about the CDC. Like I said, you government shills will say anything. Try speaking out of your mouth next time, you talk straight out your a*s.
+4   

2 months ago '17        #25
 THEDONN said

You were excited when the Government helped you live with those stimmys tho....

+9   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside BMF: Black Mafia Family - Season 1 | Discussion Thread (Starz)
128 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+38online now  22
Asap Rocky let Rihanna know her pus-y belonged to him 9 years ago
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-19online now  18
Slim Jesus Jr
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside SMACK/URL - Summer Madness XI [DISCUSSION THREAD] (4PM ET x CAFFEINE x ..
1525 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy